Shortforbob

I still call Australia home

1 minute ago, VOA said:

I only signed up to call out the Aussie dills. Randy & bob to start with but now I’ve found more of ‘em. Bent Mid & ETS are lined up  

randy’s Socks to day are  @Debil's advokaat & @3to1

Nah, Debil's advokaat is my sock :D

amusing for a while, but I won't let Random take the credit ..It's served a purpose.

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

amusing for a while, but I won't let Random take the credit ..It's served a purpose.

Really? You should be proud of your potty mouth then. Do you enjoy slapping your dick?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, VOA said:

Really? You should be proud of your potty mouth then. Do you enjoy slapping your dick?

enjoyed watching you go troppo :D

8 hours ago, VOA said:

I only signed up to call out the Aussie dills. Randy & bob to start with but now I’ve found more of ‘em. Bent Mid & ETS are lined up  

randy’s Socks to date are  @Debil's advokaat & @3to1

Random and I are two separate people.

I've said it once, and that's all you need, asshole. 

10 hours ago, VOA said:

After The fight I’ve had getting my family residency legally this gets my goat up. Im tens of thousands out of pocket for doing the right thing. 

I’m not saying I’m special. There’s mobs of Aussie’s that are still having the same troubles we’ve been through 

Pity you didn’t put the effort in with your first wife and kids. Guess it’s easier to abandon them and bang barely legal bar maids? 

I mean it’s obvious that honesty integrity and accountability are not your core strengths.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dreadom said:

Pity you didn’t put the effort in with your first wife and kids. Guess it’s easier to abandon them and bang barely legal bar maids? 

I mean it’s obvious that honesty integrity and accountability are not your core strengths.

I think thats a bit harsh. How was he to know that his first wife would eventually sober up?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Ok Ok enough is enough.  I admit it, LB15 is my sock.  It's been fun but it's over now.

Clever of me to fabricate the whole sail training business and character, give me some points for that.

14 minutes ago, random said:

Ok Ok enough is enough.  I admit it, LB15 is my sock.  It's been fun but it's over now.

Clever of me to fabricate the whole sail training business and character, give me some points for that.

This should be fun. Better go grab one of my favourite brews and settle in for the evening entertainment.

@LB 15 you're needed in the PA aisle :lol:

29 minutes ago, random said:

Thou art a silly cunt Randumb my child. Everyone knows LB is my sock puppet. 

You need to have a word with Dreadom, he’s being a bit of a dick. 

Maybe a little smiting?

• Downvote 1

So why did you abandon your family?

17 minutes ago, G.O.D. said:

Thou art a silly cunt Randumb my child. Everyone knows LB is my sock puppet. 

Fuck off GOD.  LB created created you, everyone is saying it.

18 hours ago, VOA said:

'We don't want to be pulling bodies out of the water again': Border chief's chilling warning after Labor MPs push to give permanent residency to 10,000 illegal asylum seekers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6485121/Border-chiefs-chilling-warning-Labor-vowed-10-000-asylum-seekers-permanent-residency.html

Labor wants to drown babies

• Downvote 1

So labour wants to drown babies do they?  Really?

Why did you abandon your wife and babies?

5 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How is labor responsible for what happens to others in international waters?

The whole premise is unsurprisingly idiotic.

How many died on that boat that got smashed on the rocks at Christmas Island?

thats what’s idiotic 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

If you cant swim, don't hop on a boat.

How many drowned in Australian waters?

labors’ policy encouraged that and will do again

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, VOA said:

How many drowned in Australian waters?

labors’ policy encouraged that and will do again

No policy encourages people to get on a boat.

Drowning is the risk they take.

Cant swim, don't get on the boat.

3 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

No policy encourages people to get on a boat.

Drowning is the risk they take.

Cant swim, don't get on the boat.

You do know that under Labor's policy the immigration website had a page instructing the illegal entrants in what to do after disposing with their documentation at sea, don't you.

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, VOA said:

You do know that under Labor's policy the immigration website had a page instructing the illegal entrants in what to do after disposing with their documentation at sea, don't you.

Cite?

Australians Should Defy Cryptography Ban

...Australian legislators rushed to pass the Assistance and Access Bill of 2018 at the insistence of law enforcement and intelligence agencies, which shrieked that curbs on encryption were necessary to enforce laws and forestall unspecified security threats. "Our police, our agencies need these powers now," Prime Minister Scott Morrison huffed.

And so both major blocs in Parliament conspired to ram through a bill that will not only let the government force communication providers to use existing interception capabilities on demand, but also to mandate the creation of new interception capabilities, and even let the state "request" wide-ranging changes, such as the complete redesign of systems.

"This Bill … has the likely impact of weakening Australia's overall cybersecurity, lowering confidence in e-commerce, reducing standards of safety for data storage and reducing civil right protections," Digital Rights Watch warns. "Encryption is not a barrier to a safe society – quite the opposite – it is a form of protection against criminal acts, including state-sponsored hacking."

Not to worry, say officials. The law explicitly says that services subject to the law "must not be required to implement or build a systemic weakness."

Except, as Internet security firm Kaspersky Labs protested in a pre-passage statement on the law, "there is broad industry agreement that a third party access to encryption keys weakens encryption for all users, including those not targeted by the encryption agency." Kaspersky also frets that Australia's wide-ranging new law might put cooperating firms in breach of the laws of other countries, so that "providers may face a stark choice of which country's laws they will have to violate."

Think of the politician in your government who you like the least.

Sharing your encryption key with that person doesn't seem like such a great idea, does it?

17 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

Australians Should Defy Cryptography Ban

Think of the politician in your government who you like the least.

Sharing your encryption key with that person doesn't seem like such a great idea, does it?

We agree and this has already been commented on in the thread. 

Fuckwit...how soon can we get rid of this clown? :angry:

Morrison is no more than a "caretaker" until the next election. He should leave major FP decisions alone.

What's the fucking point in doing this..oh yeah..I remember..he hates muslims.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-15/government-recognises-west-jerusalem-but-keeps-tel-aviv-embassy/10614226

Think about it.  This isn't totally about security.

How the fuck can your communications be harvested and sold if it's encrypted?

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Morrison is no more than a "caretaker" until the next election. He should leave major FP decisions alone.

What's the fucking point in doing this..oh yeah..I remember..he hates muslims.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-15/government-recognises-west-jerusalem-but-keeps-tel-aviv-embassy/10614226

Same should apply to Shorten if he is elected. He will only be ‘caretaker’ until his personal approval rating drops. Wait. Oh never mind.

41 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Same should apply to Shorten if he is elected. He will only be ‘caretaker’ until his personal approval rating drops. Wait. Oh never mind.

I can't fucking wait for Shorten to be king.  My personal dislike for him will be moderated by my enjoyment of listening to LB piss and moan.

56 minutes ago, random said:

I can't fucking wait for Shorten to be king.  My personal dislike for him will be moderated by my enjoyment of listening to LB piss and moan.

good point! 

OTOH, LB's no fun when he's on the losing side. Humour goes out the window as the wasps fly in.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Fortunately LB, in a sense, all of our PM's are but "Caretakers" we can get rid of them when they don't meet public expectations.

But maybe I should have called Morrison a stopgap..No way he has the right to interfere with serious foreign policy ..this is serious.

Doesn't matter what your view is on the Pal/Israel issue..he's flying in the face of the UN to suck up to Trump, annoying our Northern Neighbours on the eve of a major trade agreement..What does he thing he is?? President or something?

Some of you may have forgotten what a smug, authoritarian, journalist  baiting, "fake News" crying little dictator he was when he "invented" Border Force" and became "Mr Nicey -butter wouldn't melt in my mouth-Nice"...I haven't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

The Liberals (Centerists!) have only themselves to blame.

If they had kept Turnbull and ditched Abbott, Dutton and their faceless backroom supporters, the next election would be a very different ball game......

21 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

The Liberals (Centerists!) have only themselves to blame.

If they had kept Turnbull and ditched Abbott, Dutton and their faceless backroom supporters, the next election would be a very different ball game......

Polls and the Victorian election results agree. All that talk about Labor's unsuitability in government due to faceless men causing instability and leadership musical chairs has backfired on them by proving that none of the parties are free from such things, themselves included.

Morrison has cut back the Parliamentary schedule in 2019 as much as possible before his planned election date after the early budget. You don't do that because you think you're winning hearts and minds. You do that because you know every day you're in front of the Parliament cameras is embarrassing you even further. It'll be interesting to see how the NSW elections go, given the Liberals here are telling ScoMo to please, please just stay the fuck away! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Fortunately LB, in a sense, all of our PM's are but "Caretakers" we can get rid of them when they don't meet public expectations.

But maybe I should have called Morrison a stopgap..No way he has the right to interfere with serious foreign policy ..this is serious.

Doesn't matter what your view is on the Pal/Israel issue..he's flying in the face of the UN to suck up to Trump, annoying our Northern Neighbours on the eve of a major trade agreement..What does he thing he is?? President or something?

Some of you may have forgotten what a smug, authoritarian, journalist  baiting, "fake News" crying little dictator he was when he "invented" Border Force" and became "Mr Nicey -butter wouldn't melt in my mouth-Nice"...I haven't.

Meli here is a little fact you seem to miss. He is the Prime Minister. In your odd little world should the Prime Minister not make any policy decisions when ever they are behind in the polls? You better watch those polls. They had Hillary beating Trump and shorten beating Turnbul before the last elections. 

Personly I don’t give a fuck where our Israel embassy is. They are a pack of cunts the way they treat people but if they want to make another city their capital that is their buisness. I think all countries should keep their noses out of other countries business. That is how wars get started. 

Tell me why you think Islamic sensibilities are more important than Jewish sensibilities? 

Are you scared that by offending Muslim’s they will blow themselves up in a crowded Melbourne coffee shop? In case you haven’t noticed Indonesia’s human rights record ain’t that great either. But having that brown skin gives them a free pass to you lefties.

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

So..... just how far out from an election should the sitting Government not make decisions? Or is it that they should only refrain from decisions you object to?

Furthermore, does this mythical requirement to cease making politically contentious decisions only apply to the Lib/Nats, or is Labor similarly enjoined?

Finally, who decides whether a decision is one which needs to be deferred until post-election?

I'm quite certain that you'll make no attempt to answer any of these questions, because your statement is a total load of rubbish. As you (should) well know the convention is to refrain from *domestic* politically contentious decisions from the day an election is called. Foreign affairs decisions are always the prerogative of the sitting Government.

I personally don't give a flying fuck about where our Israeli Embassy is and the only reason you do is because you don't think Israel should even exist. Tough shit. I don't like them and I think they're basically a bunch of racist arseholes, but a lot of that was shaped by their treatment over the last 6 decades so - shrug. Pox on the entire area as far as I'm concerned.

FKT

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Meli here is a little fact you seem to miss. He is the Prime Minister. In your odd little world should the Prime Minister not make any policy decisions when ever they are behind in the polls? You better watch those polls. They had Hillary beating Trump and shorten beating Turnbul before the last elections. 

Personly I don’t give a fuck where our Israel embassy is. They are a pack of cunts the way they treat people but if they want to make another city their capital that is their buisness. I think all countries should keep their noses out of other countries business. That is how wars get started. 

Tell me why you think Islamic sensibilities are more important than Jewish sensibilities? 

Are you scared that by offending Muslim’s they will blow themselves up in a crowded Melbourne coffee shop? In case you haven’t noticed Indonesia’s human rights record ain’t that great either. But having that brown skin gives them a free pass to you lefties.

Yes, unfortunately he is our PM..However, he is NOT our President..he did this without consultation with DFAT or anyone else for that matter..Netenyahu's very happy though..do you really want Australia to go with Trump's slops to the christian right in this ussue or maintain our relative neutrality?

Israel moving it's capital to Jerusalem was a provocative move and condemned by the UN .

Islamic sensibilities are not more important than Jewish sensibilities..thats exactly the point. They both have claims to Jerusalem as do our own brand of god botherers..it does NOT belong to Israel and has not done so for about 2000 years...it's disputed territory.  

It's not a matter of offending Muslims, though it's probably not a good idea to offend Indonesia..like it or not we trade with them more than we do with Israel.

13 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

So..... just how far out from an election should the sitting Government not make decisions? Or is it that they should only refrain from decisions you object to?

Furthermore, does this mythical requirement to cease making politically contentious decisions only apply to the Lib/Nats, or is Labor similarly enjoined?

Finally, who decides whether a decision is one which needs to be deferred until post-election?

I'm quite certain that you'll make no attempt to answer any of these questions, because your statement is a total load of rubbish. As you (should) well know the convention is to refrain from *domestic* politically contentious decisions from the day an election is called. Foreign affairs decisions are always the prerogative of the sitting Government.

I personally don't give a flying fuck about where our Israeli Embassy is and the only reason you do is because you don't think Israel should even exist. Tough shit. I don't like them and I think they're basically a bunch of racist arseholes, but a lot of that was shaped by their treatment over the last 6 decades so - shrug. Pox on the entire area as far as I'm concerned.

FKT

Ahem..our PM's usually take advice from their ministers before changing major policy..and yes..I'd be just as furious at such high handed behaviour from a Labor PM..you don't seem to understand..I'm left wing..doesn't make me any parties groupie.

And my stance on Palestine has nothing to do with religion, it's a general principle, I held exactly the same views on Indonesia's past annexation ambitions. 

34 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Bwahahahahahaha.

014EE8FF-F4D7-4BB0-A19A-0BFA4A2C9E93.jpeg

says a bloke that dresses his son in matching clothes :D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

says a bloke that dresses his son in matching clothes :D

...... And setting a good example of acceptance and tolerance, if not respect, for others......

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

...... And setting a good example of acceptance and tolerance, if not respect, for others......

acceptance and tolerance?? don't be such a girlie :tea:

Its a squirrel.  Kinda like the scomo's gay student discrimination brain fart during the Wentworth by election.

Scomo is starting to make me question the sanity of the nsw religious right.

19 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Starting? When did they ever give the impression that they were sane? 

• Like 1

here you go..this explains wht Morrison is an idiot better than I can.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-16/why-does-the-status-of-jerusalem-matter/10624528

International law still considers East Jerusalem to be Palestinian territory under Israeli occupation.

Numerous United Nations Security Council Resolutions criticise Israel's subsequent actions in East Jerusalem, including calling on Israel to "withdraw its forces from territories occupied in the 1967 conflict" (242), "desist forthwith from taking any further action which tends to change the status of the city" (252), "dismantle the existing settlements" (465) and "cease settlement activities" (2334).

UNSC resolution 478 — noted in Scott Morrison's policy speech — also calls on member states to withdraw their diplomatic missions from the city. In 465, the Security Council called Israel's settlement policy and practices — including in Jerusalem — "a flagrant violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention …" and "a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East".

The International Court of Justice has concluded "third states" (such as Australia) have a duty not to recognise an illegal situation as lawful or assist in maintaining it.

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He is the Prime Minister.

unelected , backdoor , without a popular mandate .

Anyway, the reason Morrison's done this without any consultation is bleeding obvious, he know he's going to lose the next election and he's getting his Pentecostally little brownie points in while he can...once it's done it's bloody hard to undo..for both parties.

Any of you seriously want to vote for a party with a leader that abuses their power for personal religious reasons..You want us to go the USA route and start the slippery slope to religion based policy..I fucken don't. 

Anyway, the reason Morrison's done this without any consultation is bleeding obvious, he know he's going to lose the next election and he's getting his Pentecostally little brownie points in while he can...once it's done it's bloody hard to undo..for both parties.

Any of you seriously want to vote for a party with a leader that abuses their power for personal religious reasons..You want us to go the USA route and start the slippery slope to religion based policy..I fucken don't. 

Oh dear, how sad.

I've no time for Morrison and his religious fellow travellers.

I've also no time for Shorten and his union puppet masters.

Both sides do stuff that's bloody hard to undo - that's why they do it.

Why should the ALP get to do stuff for their supporters and you give them a pass, yet you whine all over the internet about the other side doing it?

I've come to expect neither logical thought nor consistency from you, but you could at least *try* occasionally.

FKT

Well there's absolutely no logic or consistency in your response to my post.

So why would I bother responding to yours.

I will point out however, that, whether you approve or not, many trade unions have an official affiliation with the ALP. There's  no secrecy about it. 

As far as I'm aware, the Pentecostals have no official understandings with the Liberal party. Your post, like many of yours, is a straw man argument.

So you can take your condescension and shove it. 

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Oh dear, how sad.

I've no time for Morrison and his religious fellow travellers.

I've also no time for Shorten and his union puppet masters.

Both sides do stuff that's bloody hard to undo - that's why they do it.

Why should the ALP get to do stuff for their supporters and you give them a pass, yet you whine all over the internet about the other side doing it?

I've come to expect neither logical thought nor consistency from you, but you could at least *try* occasionally.

You do realise that you're doing exactly what you complain she is right? You've supposedly "no time for either side" but you are giving the Liberals a pass on this whilst having complained, repeatedly, about things the ALP might do if elected.

For someone decrying the lack of logical thought & consistency, you could at least *try* it occasionally yourself. ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

They are religious.  Never fucking trust anyone who has pretend friends in the sky.

Of course they are bat-shit crazy.

13 hours ago, Mid said:

unelected , backdoor , without a popular mandate .

Like Gillard was. Hey if you don’t like our system of government, then there are hundreds of flights each day that will take you somewhere else. Hey- Maybe you could claim asylum. Tell them you are being politically oppressed. Having a Liberal PM does appear to make snowflakes feel oppressed so for once you would be a leftie telling the truth.

Just now, LB 15 said:

Hey if you don’t like our system of government, then there are hundreds of flights each day that will take you somewhere else

thankfully we live in a Democracy where one is free to voice their displeasure .

your suggestion is simply childish .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

So why would I bother responding to yours.

...right before you responded to it. 

Are all you lefties incapable of telling the truth or simply incapable of not trying to have the last word? Like children.

2 minutes ago, Mid said:

thankfully we live in a Democracy where one is free to voice their displeasure .

your suggestion is simply childish .

No claiming the Prime minister was not elected is childish. And fake news. He was elected in his seat and by his party. You are either deliberately or just plain stupidly using your dislike of the liberal Prime Minister to rail against the country and our system of government. But why are you wasting your time here? Surly you have your daily 10 threads about US politics to start. What is it about you, Meli and happy jack and your pathetic thread starting attention whoreing? I hope none of you three mistakenly believe it makes you appear clever...

21 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No claiming the Prime minister was not elected is childish. And fake news. He was elected in his seat and by his party. You are either deliberately or just plain stupidly using your dislike of the liberal Prime Minister to rail against the country and our system of government. But why are you wasting your time here? Surly you have your daily 10 threads about US politics to start. What is it about you, Meli and happy jack and your pathetic thread starting attention whoreing? I hope none of you three mistakenly believe it makes you appear clever...

fish not biting again this morning?

I think all mid is trying to point out, is that someone hastily shuffled into the role of skipper after the captain got stabbed by the first mate and the first mate promptly scuttled the ship, just before the ship breaks up on the breakwater, is but a stopgap and not there to do aught but launch the life rafts..no comparison to either the Gillard or Turnbull situation. 

And what is it about people who hang around on forums, never starting threads of their own, simply launching snide attacks from the sidelines in hopes for a laugh?

Bit like the bloke that turns up at a BBQ, drinks everyone elses beer but is tolerated because he's such a joker...hmm?.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

No claiming the Prime minister was not elected is childish. And fake news. He was elected in his seat and by his party.

Scomo is the bastard child of the loony right god botherers and the Coal lobby.  They paid for the media campaign to unseat Turnbull.

Now that he is in there, everyone appears surprised that what he stands for is unpopular with rational thinking baby boomers who have personally benefited from their investment in solar panels and a hybrid car with nothing else to concern them except the survival of their cherished grandchildren on this failing planet.

They can all see scomo for the self serving puppet that he is.  The only morals he has are handed down from the sky fairies.

fish not biting again this morning?

No they are jumping in the boat. So Gillard was a legitimate PM when she rolled Cuntrudd but Morrison isn’t. This is exactly why we should have voter ID and an IQ test before you can vote. 

Gillard quickly went to a federal election. That is what gave her legitimacy.

That common sense is exactly why Queensland should secede. Unless your proposed iq test requires just turning up to pass.

1 hour ago, random said:

Scomo is the bastard child of the loony right god botherers and the Coal lobby.  They paid for the media campaign to unseat Turnbull.

Now that he is in there, everyone appears surprised that what he stands for is unpopular with rational thinking baby boomers who have personally benefited from their investment in solar panels and a hybrid car with nothing else to concern them except the survival of their cherished grandchildren on this failing planet.

They can all see scomo for the self serving puppet that he is.  The only morals he has are handed down from the sky fairies.

Personally I don’t respect anyone with religious beliefs regardless of whether their religion is Christianity, Islam, Branch davidism or the church of climate change. I prefer people who make rational decisions based on facts not faith. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Personally I don’t respect anyone with religious beliefs regardless of whether their religion is Christianity, Islam, Branch davidism or the church of climate change. I prefer people who make rational decisions based on facts not faith. 

Like BoM?

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No they are jumping in the boat. So Gillard was a legitimate PM when she rolled Cuntrudd but Morrison isn’t. This is exactly why we should have voter ID and an IQ test before you can vote. 

Gillard was ASKED to stand against Rudd and Rudd resigned because he knew he didn't have the numbers..a bit different from Dutton's faild assasination and suicide..If you cant see the difference??

Similarly Turnbull had the majority backing of his party behind him when he toppled Abbott ..Morrison is a paniced stopgap and has absolutly no right to make major changes in foreign policy without ANY consultation with DFAT..I don't understand how you cant see that.

4 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Gillard quickly went to a federal election. That is what gave her legitimacy.

That common sense is exactly why Queensland should secede.

You really are not very bright are you?  She didn’t win the election- she had a minority government. Our first hung parliament since 1940 in fact. Like Morrison has now. So therefore she should not have made any policy changes, but she did. ‘There will be no carbon tax under any government I lead’.

Bwahahahaha

In a way that was true. The greens and 3 independents controlled and lead her government. You should leave  political discussions to the adults. 

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Gillard was ASKED to stand against Rudd and Rudd resigned because he knew he didn't have the numbers..a bit different from Dutton's faild assasination and suicide..If you cant see the difference??

Similarly Turnbull had the majority backing of his party behind him when he toppled Abbott ..Morrison is a paniced stopgap and has absolutly no right to make major changes in foreign policy without ANY consultation with DFAT..I don't understand how you cant see that.

Pretty much nobody but you sees that.

Perhaps the problem is in your biased perceptions rather than political reality.

Face it, Turnbull couldn't command a majority of his party members to support him remaining as PM. Exactly the same as Rudd, then Gillard, then Abbott. No difference at all except for the margin(s) of rejection of the then PM.

Morrison was *asked* to stand for PM you know. OK it was to stop Dutton, so what - he's arguably got a cleaner pair of hands than Turnbull anyway.

Meanwhile he *is* PM, he does control the levers of Government, no election has been announced nor is likely before May 2019, so his decisions are legitimate in all ways that matter.

Suck it up princess.

FKT

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You really are not very bright are you?  She didn’t win the election- she had a minority government. Our first hung parliament since 1940 in fact. Like Morrison has now. So therefore she should not have made any policy changes, but she did. ‘There will be no carbon tax under any government I lead’.

Bwahahahaha

In a way that was true. The greens and 3 independents controlled and lead her government. You should leave  political discussions to the adults. 

The labor party had more seats in the Parliament than any other party. What abbott was selling, windsor wasn't buying.

Hence PRIME MINISTER GILLARD!!!!!

If you keep this up, I will page bent. He knows about how 2 small parties can join together to outvote the big party........

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

No Morrison was a competent compromise candidate installed to stop the hard right of the party taking control. It is what thinking, intelligent political parties do. Pity the ALP can’t do the same with the extreme left. Even worse they will probobly have to sell their souls to the Greens again to form a Government next year. You see Mel you can fool some of the people (the left) all of the time. But you can’t fool all the people all the time. As much as the ALP would like to think you can.

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No Morrison was a competent compromise candidate installed to stop the hard right of the party taking control. It is what thinking, intelligent political parties do. Pity the ALP can’t do the same with the extreme left. Even worse they will probobly have to sell their souls to the Greens again to form a Government next year. You see Mel you can fool some of the people (the left) all of the time. But you can’t fool all the people all the time. As much as the ALP would like to think you can.

Morrison is a stooge of abbott.

4 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The labor party had more seats in the Parliament than any other party. What abbott was selling, windsor wasn't buying.

Hence PRIME MINISTER GILLARD!!!!!

If you keep this up, I will page bent. He knows about how 2 small parties can join together to outvote the big party........

Like you have to page that fuckstick. Maybe the North Korean political system would be more to you and Mids liking. Free healthcare and free education as long as you agree with the party. And if you disagree you get free re-education. 

2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Morrison is a stooge of abbott.

You are simply a stooge. You, Mid and Bent could remake a few of their films. 

20 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Like BoM?

Yep but they had so little ‘faith’ in their historic temperature records that they got caught changing them. But they did it for the ‘Faithful’. That is you third own goal of the morning mate. You should stick to netball.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Yep but they had so little ‘faith’ in their historic temperature records that they got caught changing them. But they did it for the ‘Faithful’. That is you third own goal of the morning mate. You should stick to netball.

Im more concerned about their weather forecasts than their position on climate change....

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

North Korea? Really?

And a 3 stooges reference.

How very olden days of you. Next you will be talking about wire, bloopers and ior.

No I would rather talk about Spectra, Aso’s and PHS. 

9 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Like you have to page that fuckstick. Maybe the North Korean political system would be more to you and Mids liking. Free healthcare and free education as long as you agree with the party. And if you disagree you get free re-education. 

And that's how we know you've lost the debate.

Im more concerned about their weather forecasts than their position on climate change....

I am not at all. While Higgins, sea breeze and the ABC were all screaming about the ‘Zombie cyclone’ that was going to destroy the south east, BoM modeling never had it coming near us. The BoM forecasting is the best in the world. I know this because a good friend was the past deputy director. He is a lefty himself but resigned after the Rudd government ordered them to sanitize historic temperature records. 

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I didn’t know this was a debate. Debates normally involve rational, factual points. You can’t debate with lefties.

Ding!

One  minute to finish up you argument how Gillards minority government was more legitimate that Morrison’s.

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And you should stick to filling the water jug and starting ‘look at me, look at me’ threads.

You need to start a thread on the BoM forecasting being the best in the world.

The Americans need to know that they aren't.

I will leave it to Meli, Bent and Mid to tell the Americans how to run their country.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I will leave it to Meli, Bent and Mid to tell the Americans how to run their country.

Fucked if I can understand the political system and parties over there. 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I am not at all. While Higgins, sea breeze and the ABC were all screaming about the ‘Zombie cyclone’ that was going to destroy the south east, BoM modeling never had it coming near us. The BoM forecasting is the best in the world. I know this because a good friend was the past deputy director. He is a lefty himself but resigned after the Rudd government ordered them to sanitize historic temperature records.  

My wife subscribes to Higgins.  I overhear it often.  When there is a good old SE QLD thunderstorm I have been tracking on BOM, nothing special, Higgins is "and the cell is strarting to rotate now and that's a sure sign that it will soon the a super-cell that ... yada  yada yada.  She panic, races out, shifts the horses, puts their rugs on to protect them from the massive hail that's sure to kill us all .....while i can see that it is going to miss us completely, well the edge anyway.

BOM is the shit.  So I go sailing and everyone has their new bestest forecast site, they shaft the old one because it said 11 knots and it's closer to 14, so it was wrong ... right?  Meanwhile BOM said it will be 10 to 15 knots from the SE, and it was spot on.

Oh LB please give us a link to you claim about your 'friend'.

2 minutes ago, random said:

My wife subscribes to Higgins.  I overhear it often.  When there is a good old SE QLD thunderstorm I have been tracking on BOM, nothing special, Higgins is "and the cell is strarting to rotate now and that's a sure sign that it will soon the a super-cell that ... yada  yada yada.  She panic, races out, shifts the horses, puts their rugs on to protect them from the massive hail that's sure to kill us all .....while i can see that it is going to miss us completely, well the edge anyway.

BOM is the shit.  So I go sailing and everyone has their new bestest forecast site, they shaft the old one because it said 11 knots and it's closer to 14, so it was wrong ... right?  Meanwhile BOM said it will be 10 to 15 knots from the SE, and it was spot on.

Oh LB please give us a link to you claim about your 'friend'.

For once we agree. Higgins should work for either 2UE or the ABC.

And as for my mate...no. It would blow you away to know what he does now. You would want to fellate him.

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

For once we agree. Higgins should work for either 2UE or the ABC.

And as for my mate...no. It would blow you away to know what he does now. You would want to fellate him.

I'm starting to think about backing out of that M 2 Osaka deal with you LB.  Could get weird.