Shortforbob

I still call Australia home

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You just keep thinking that. It doesn't alter the fact that Shorten took money from employers while negotiating a worse deal than previously for his union members, and then conveniently forgot to declare that money/assistance until a Royal Commission was going to bring it to light regardless.

I realise that you can't accept that this even happened let alone that it was some form of wrong-doing. That's on you.

FKT

So he declared that money to a royal commission?

You'd think if it was illegal, the royal commission would have recommended changes.

 

You go on and on about shorten yet he still hasn't been charged.

Maybe more fist waving and yelling will finally get him locked up.

You go girl!

 

 

PS. I have read the clause in the cleanevent eba that the smears are based on. I know what actually happened. The workers were given a choice. After working an 8 hr shift, they could either go home or work as a casual. Seems most workers thought that was good and voted yes. Seems when it got to the industrial relations Commission, they were ok with it after applying their "no disadvantage" test.

Thats how it works.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Great stadium you guys have there, but it needs a roof.

A roof! Does Lang Park or Suncorp have a roof? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So he declared that money to a royal commission?

You'd think if it was illegal, the royal commission would have recommended changes.

 

You go on and on about shorten yet he still hasn't been charged.

Maybe more fist waving and yelling will finally get him locked up.

You go girl!

 

 

PS. I have read the clause in the cleanevent eba that the smears are based on. I know what actually happened. The workers were given a choice. After working an 8 hr shift, they could either go home or work as a casual. Seems most workers thought that was good and voted yes. Seems when it got to the industrial relations Commission, they were ok with it after applying their "no disadvantage" test.

Thats how it works.

 

 

Three years to the next election. Hope you make it that far. Going to be interesting to see how Albo does and how long it takes before Shorten starts looking for ways to stab him in the back.

I don't give a fuck if Shorten is/was charged with anything or not. He doesn't meet my standards of ethics & personal behaviour and that's the thing that counts. He probably exceeds yours and that's fine too. For you. For now he's on the outer and likely to do more damage to the ALP than anyone else. Remember past performance is a strong indicator of future performance and he's got the blood of 2 prior leaders on his knife.

Never mind - three years and the ALP gets another crack at the Govt benches. Hopefully they'll come up with policies they can sell to the electorate and ditch their love-in with the Greens. But I repeat myself....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Three years to the next election. Hope you make it that far. Going to be interesting to see how Albo does and how long it takes before Shorten starts looking for ways to stab him in the back.

I don't give a fuck if Shorten is/was charged with anything or not. He doesn't meet my standards of ethics & personal behaviour and that's the thing that counts. He probably exceeds yours and that's fine too. For you. For now he's on the outer and likely to do more damage to the ALP than anyone else. Remember past performance is a strong indicator of future performance and he's got the blood of 2 prior leaders on his knife.

Never mind - three years and the ALP gets another crack at the Govt benches. Hopefully they'll come up with policies they can sell to the electorate and ditch their love-in with the Greens. But I repeat myself....

FKT

Labour leadership rules put in place by Rudd prevent the leadership issues you predict. Shorten had almost 6 years of party leadership. No challenges, no sniping.

The people you consider to be morally superior stabbed 2 leaders in the back. Too funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea why this is upside down. :P

home on Saturday..back sometime..maybe...hi random

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

No idea why this is upside down. :P

home on Saturday..back sometime..maybe...hi random

image.jpeg

It's upside down coz "you come from the land Down Under" :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 9:01 AM, Happy said:

he's just concerned about sissy boys doing dirty stuff.

Steve Hughes has some thoughts on this...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 9:32 AM, albanyguy said:

A roof! Does Lang Park or Suncorp have a roof? :P

It never rains here mate - except for now when it is pissing down. Climate change I am told. Looks like a surface trough to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

No idea why this is upside down. :P

home on Saturday..back sometime..maybe...hi random

image.jpeg

Related image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Some random street , mandraki, nisyros

image.jpeg

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

hi random

Yep we almost have the band back together. Sadly Bent is still on his bender...

Image result for homeless drunk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shirley Valentine today..............Cabbage Wars tomorrow.. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4F736569-D087-4BD2-AE57-9BA6820AF924.jpeg

809B3618-D00D-42F0-8C73-15265A4AAC6F.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep he's fucked in the head.  Has pretend friends in the sky.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're going to live by the Bible, you should follow every word literally. It's Gods word and you must obey.

You have to kill, either by stoning or burning alive, everyone who does any of the following:

male homosexuality

adultery

lying about virginity

claiming to be a virgin and then failing to bleed at first porking

bestiality

being an engaged female virgin who got raped in a city

having sex with a female who is menstruating, and a whole lot more.

 

God also demands that you kill anyone who is a stubborn, rebellious, profligate and drunken son.

That's a lot of killing, true Christians would be exhausted from hauling stones and building fires.

Interestingly, the Bible neither mentions nor condemns female homosexuality. 

From which we can deduce that, despite his multiple weird sexual hangups, God Likes Dykes.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three million was a lot to walk away from.  He will regret his stupidity, probably does already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Happy said:

If you're going to live by the Bible, you should follow every word literally. It's Gods word and you must obey.

 

It's a fun discussion;

"Without God, there is no morality, because Man doesn't have the moral judgement"

     "OK - how do you know what God finds Moral?"

"It's in the bible"

     "but the bible says I should stone adulterers to death, and you don't do that"

"well, no. You don't take the bible literally, you pick the appropriate bits"

     "oh - how do you do that?"

'You use your judgement"

 

Huh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, random said:

Three million was a lot to walk away from.  He will regret his stupidity, probably does already.

He is just a poor dumb footballer being used by the sky fairy lobby to further their own warped cause. Personally I have zero respect for god bothers. They can believe and practice what they want but the rest of the country shouldn’t have to subsidise their stupidity. All churches should start paying tax on income. Including ‘any and all donations’. 

Why the fuck should these evil , homophobic, pedophile sheltering bullies get tax breaks? I would charge the cunts double. When I went to school the Chaplin (we called him ‘black will’) was the most vindictive, nasty bulling cunt I have ever encountered in my life - and I was a member of a royal yacht club for 40 years! And no he didn’t ‘interfere’ with me.

I wasn’t pretty enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, random said:

Three million was a lot to walk away from.  He will regret his stupidity, probably does already.

His fund raising is working out well though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Se7en said:

It's a fun discussion;

"Without God, there is no morality, because Man doesn't have the moral judgement"

     "OK - how do you know what God finds Moral?"

"It's in the bible"

     "but the bible says I should stone adulterers to death, and you don't do that"

"well, no. You don't take the bible literally, you pick the appropriate bits"

     "oh - how do you do that?"

'You use your judgement"

 

Huh?

It’s a fucking fairy tale anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if Rugby is the game they play in heaven and Izzy’s entry requirements are true, they mustn’t be pulling much of a crowd at the games up there. Be lucky to find enough players to put two teams on the paddock.

FA97D2C2-8AC0-4FF9-BD98-D2B470A3E8B4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Well if Rugby is the game they play in heaven and Izzy’s entry requirements are true, they mustn’t be pulling much of a crowd at the games up there. Be lucky to find enough players to put two teams on the paddock.

FA97D2C2-8AC0-4FF9-BD98-D2B470A3E8B4.jpeg

But that covers the whole of the population of the planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. And what the fuck is wrong with fornicating?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yeah. And what the fuck is wrong with fornicating?  

It describes all  of my friends one way or another. I don’t one that isn’t at least 2 of the above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Why the fuck should these evil , homophobic, pedophile sheltering bullies get tax breaks. I would charge the cunts double. 

God (you there?) I love this place. I thought it was the pricks that were the problem, LB, so why double-dutch only? 

Could you please be more clear about your thoughts and feelings on this?  Stop dancing around the issue and say what you really mean.

Oh, and you missed the hymen hyphen dash between "pedophile" and "sheltering".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Izzy forgot to include Grammar Nazi's on his list as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34gqzr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Folau wins. Not because I have any time for what he actually says, I just don't think RA has any right to tell him what he can & can't post on a personal social media account.

It's a lot bigger than him. There's a case going through court where a member of the APS said something that the Govt didn't like, on a personal social media account, using an anonymous account and not identifying herself as an APS employee. They tracked down who she was & fired her. Violation of policy.

That sort of shit has to stop.

I can't see why people get bent over what Folau says anyway. A God you don't believe in, in a book written thousands of years ago, full of examples of intolerance, says nasty things about you. Big fucking deal.

FKT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Big fucking deal.

It is a big deal, $10m deal.

An employment contract is a legally binding document.  If he did not like the conditions then he should not have entered into it.

But I'm bias ... how do you expect someone fucking crazy enough to have pretend friends in the sky to act rationally?

I bet his family, church and other hangers-on are secretly pissed at the loss of earnings.  Awesome, churches are just big business 'preying' on crazy people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I hope Folau wins. Not because I have any time for what he actually says, I just don't think RA has any right to tell him what he can & can't post on a personal social media account.

It's a lot bigger than him. There's a case going through court where a member of the APS said something that the Govt didn't like, on a personal social media account, using an anonymous account and not identifying herself as an APS employee. They tracked down who she was & fired her. Violation of policy.

That sort of shit has to stop.

I can't see why people get bent over what Folau says anyway. A God you don't believe in, in a book written thousands of years ago, full of examples of intolerance, says nasty things about you. Big fucking deal.

FKT

WTF there is a gazillion miles difference between a high profile sportsperson deliberately ignoring his employers instructions and the comments of an anonymous Government employee.

I am not aware what they posted but if the comments were particularly revolting I think a conversation with their boss might be in order, particularly if the views expressed put the employee at odds with the job they were meant to perform. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, random said:

It is a big deal, $10m deal.

An employment contract is a legally binding document.  If he did not like the conditions then he should not have entered into it.

But I'm bias ... how do you expect someone fucking crazy enough to have pretend friends in the sky to act rationally?

I bet his family, church and other hangers-on are secretly pissed at the loss of earnings.  Awesome, churches are just big business 'preying' on crazy people.

The APS code of conduct and policy is a legally binding document too - according to the Govt anyway. Were I still an employee they could sack me for posting here using an anonymous account if they so chose & didn't like something. There are a couple other cases out there already, IIRC.

The test is going to be, at least in part, whether such contract clauses are actually enforceable. I hope they're not.

Not least because it provokes outrage in the twitterati who want to demonstrate their simpatico with the targets of Foleau's posts. Far more and ongoing entertainment if he wins. I think the term used here is 'Harden up snowflakes'......

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dreadom said:

WTF there is a gazillion miles difference between a high profile sportsperson deliberately ignoring his employers instructions and the comments of an anonymous Government employee.

I am not aware what they posted but if the comments were particularly revolting I think a conversation with their boss might be in order, particularly if the views expressed put the employee at odds with the job they were meant to perform. 

Nope, it was mocking Govt policy based on publicly available information. Not anything confidential that was only accessible as part of her job.

I'm telling you, this sort of shit has to stop.

So Foleau says male homosexuals are going to Hell when they die if they don't stop & live a celibate life, so what. For that to matter, first you have to *BELIEVE* there is a Biblical hell to be sent to. Better not be otherwise that's where I'll end up based on some of the other trigger conditions.....

Now if he said something on the lines that witches should be burnt at the stake, that's a different matter IMO. That can be taken as an invitation to action against a living person. Unless you're a Union official of course, in which case your employment contract probably insists that you make threats of violence against living people.....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO all religion is a mental health issue and what Foleau or any other god botherer says doesn’t effect me personally but I do think openly gay former Australian Rugby League representative Ian Roberts nailed the issue:    "I kind of ... I do feel sorry for Israel," Roberts said. "But there are consequences to your actions, and reactions. I don't say this lightly what I'm about to say — the language I use is hard and it's for a point, it's to get that message across. I say that with the greatest sense of respect, and I'm not implying that Israel's responsible solely for that, please don't take it that way. But it's these types of comments and these off-the-cuff remarks, when you have young people and vulnerable people, kids in the suburbs, who are dealing with their sexuality." https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-05/israel-folau-gay-kids-in-suburbs-killing-themselves-ian-roberts/1108123

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom of religious speech is the greatest Croc. Why should some dumb shit footballer be able to say what he wants under the guise of preaching? If I posted on some random website that I thought all poofters should have their nut wired to a car battery, I would be vilified and maybe charged with hate speech. I would certainly have to sack myself as well. Yet Christians can get away with it? It simply isn't fair. 

Seriously though as much as I would like to see the PC snowflake act repelled, but that is not what this is about. This is the Sky fairy union using a Multimillionaire as a puppet to give oxygen to their fairy tales. He is both a moron for getting involved and a hypocrite of the highest order. Realistically if he wants to tell me I am going to hell (I made his list several times without having to suck anyone's dick) them let him. I don't give a fuck. I will bet I don't. Nasty name calling should not be an offence. Butthurt isn't a real condition and people should HTFU. But if your employer doesn't like it he should be able to sack you.

I think the hate speech line exists with a call to action. For instance it is fine if I say I think Bent is a spineless weasel, a repressed homosexual, and a pin dicked pedantic wanker, however it becomes hate speech when I say he is a spineless weasel, a repressed homosexual, and a pin dicked pedantic wanker, and he should be sodomized by a well hung camel. That shouldn't be allowed.

Regardless of all that, Izzy and his god bothering handlers can either go to hell or go fuck themselves. Whichever they prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Realistically if he wants to tell me I am going to hell (I made his list several times without having to suck anyone's dick) them let him. I don't give a fuck. I will bet I don't. Nasty name calling should not be an offence. Butthurt isn't a real condition and people should HTFU. But if your employer doesn't like it he should be able to sack you.

First part I agree with (and I'm on the list too), second part I don't - *unless* you say something on the lines of 'I work for XXXX Corp and our policy is YYYY' - when you know that a) it isn't the company policy at all and b) you've been told never to mention your employer on any of your postings.

I concede this breaks down for 'famous' wanker wannabees where everyone knows who they work for.

Back in the day when I worked for the APS, before they got so precious, it was sufficient to have a disclaimer on emails saying any opinions were those of the author only and didn't reflect those of the employer. Nowadays you can get fired for making posts people don't like even if you do so anonymously.

Whatever - the snowflake 'determined to be offended' brigade is winning and I wish them joy of it, because it's going to bite them on the arse.

Another month in Sodom By The Sea and I'll get back to my boat. The ice should have started melting by then.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Sodom By The Sea

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see Izzy's response to this old favourite......

Is Dr Laura still running her J125?

 

Dear Dr. Laura:

  Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge   with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual   lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination.  End of debate.

  I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

  1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female,   provided they are from neighboring nations.  A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians.  Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

  2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7.  In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

  3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual "uncleanliness" - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell?  I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

  4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9.  The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them.  Should I smite them?

  5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath.  Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

  6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality.  I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there degrees of  abomination?

  7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight.  I have to admit that I wear reading glasses.  Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

  8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

  9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

  10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two   different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend).  He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?  Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14) I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is   eternal and unchanging.

  Your adoring fan.

  James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus, Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education, University of Virginia.

PS (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pipe Dream said:

I would like to see Izzy's response to this old favourite......

Is Dr Laura still running her J125?

 

Dear Dr. Laura:

  Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge   with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual   lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination.  End of debate.

  I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

  1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female,   provided they are from neighboring nations.  A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians.  Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

  2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7.  In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

  3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual "uncleanliness" - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell?  I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

  4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9.  The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them.  Should I smite them?

  5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath.  Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

  6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality.  I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there degrees of  abomination?

  7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight.  I have to admit that I wear reading glasses.  Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

  8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

  9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

  10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two   different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend).  He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?  Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14) I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is   eternal and unchanging.

  Your adoring fan.

  James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus, Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education, University of Virginia.

PS (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian)

....... and this is exactly the sort of thing that should be tossed back at the religious nutcases. There's such a rich vein to mine and it's far more entertaining.....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, random said:

It is a big deal, $10m deal.

An employment contract is a legally binding document.  If he did not like the conditions then he should not have entered into it.

But I'm bias ... how do you expect someone fucking crazy enough to have pretend friends in the sky to act rationally?

I bet his family, church and other hangers-on are secretly pissed at the loss of earnings.  Awesome, churches are just big business 'preying' on crazy people.

Random, it wasn't actually in his contract just a verbal from the boss (after being directed by QANTAS).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, trt131 said:

Random, it wasn't actually in his contract just a verbal from the boss (after being directed by QANTAS).

Ok, I haven't seen his contract of course but I thought he had breached it?

Anyone who does not do what the boss requests, starts a clock ticking for his exit.

But did someone really have to spell this out for him?

"Israel has failed to understand that the expectation of him as a Rugby Australia and NSW Waratahs employee is that he cannot share material on social media that condemns, vilifies or discriminates against people on the basis of their sexuality.

 

"Rugby is a sport that continuously works to unite people. We want everyone to feel safe and welcome in our game and no vilification based on race, gender, religion or sexuality is acceptable and no language that isolates, divides or insults people based on any of those factors can be tolerated.

"As a code we have made it clear to Israel formally and repeatedly that any social media posts or commentary that is in any way disrespectful to people because of their sexuality will result in disciplinary action."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see it now:  The Israel Folau Mission, fronted by the household name who was martyred for his faith by the evil RA and Qantas's gay satanic boss.

He's already famous, he's already rich, he's already proved that the sheep will give him shitloads of money. A win-win proposition, and it's all tax-free.  Tax-fuckin-free, bro!!

He needs a good spiritual advisor/business manager/publicist/ghostwriter for the sermons and books. The guy in the background is going to make a $hitload.  If I didn't have a conscience I'd be chasing that job.

It'll be run on the USA model. A massive list of DVD's and books that show you the way. Signed and blessed footballs. Buy a recorded personal prayer by Israel for your loved ones in trouble or illness. The faithful will send in tons of money (the evangelists call it "seed", so it sounds less like a blatant ripoff), for the holy work of spreading the word. This always starts with some choice property investments and a business jet. 

Because the spreading of the word is so important (and profitable, and tax-free) there will be little money left to actually give to poor kids. However, they will get a special discount for a personal recorded prayer on DVD, with an autographed cover. A free Bible if you order 5 or more DVD's.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

Of course not. We like it this way.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

Haven’t you got a closet to hide in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dreadom said:
7 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

Haven’t you got a closet to hide in?

#dreadumb_triggered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

No, we're helpless. They took away our guns.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. Where did your mother and I go wrong? You live in the UAE. How’s the social media debate about religious freedom going in your home town?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's really fucked here ...

5e669afd41d3e37987ee87f3355e91ef?width=6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could we have a bipartisan agreement to ditch Dutton?

Has anyone else been through immigration and customs lately?

My flight got into Melbourne at 5.30 this morning.

It took an hour to clear  350 people through immigration.

Stupid set up had people milling around in a bunch and hiding the line of E passport control machines which for some reason are placed in a row along the edge of the concourse.. no queuing ropes, no Border Farce staff.

Arrive at the facial recognition thingys, clutching E ticket, once again..no queue controls, no border farce staff, just 200 people trying to  get home and pleading with these cursed machines to open sesame and let them in.

After finally clearing immigration, i went to find a BF official to protest this farce.

Found at least dozen of them huddled around the couple of booths, looking manly and busy border farcing a trickle of non Aus,USA, UK and EU entrants.

They told me to write to Dutton and protest staff cuts.:rolleyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

#dreadumb_triggered

#Jeffypoo_bored in Dubai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

They told me to write to Dutton and protest staff cuts.

051097c44c0e87978183816719c895a0327066-w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Could we have a bipartisan agreement to ditch Dutton?

Has anyone else been through immigration and customs lately?

My flight got into Melbourne at 5.30 this morning.

It took an hour to clear  350 people through immigration.

Stupid set up had people milling around in a bunch and hiding the line of E passport control machines which for some reason are placed in a row along the edge of the concourse.. no queuing ropes, no Border Farce staff.

Arrive at the facial recognition thingys, clutching E ticket, once again..no queue controls, no border farce staff, just 200 people trying to  get home and pleading with these cursed machines to open sesame and let them in.

After finally clearing immigration, i went to find a BF official to protest this farce.

Found at least dozen of them huddled around the couple of booths, looking manly and busy border farcing a trickle of non Aus,USA, UK and EU entrants.

They told me to write to Dutton and protest staff cuts.:rolleyes:

 

 

Only an hour?!  Been to Heathrow or Gatwick recently?  Immigration helps to kill the 4 hour wait for your bags to get of the plane. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Could we have a bipartisan agreement to ditch Dutton?

Has anyone else been through immigration and customs lately?

My flight got into Melbourne at 5.30 this morning.

It took an hour to clear  350 people through immigration.

Stupid set up had people milling around in a bunch and hiding the line of E passport control machines which for some reason are placed in a row along the edge of the concourse.. no queuing ropes, no Border Farce staff.

Arrive at the facial recognition thingys, clutching E ticket, once again..no queue controls, no border farce staff, just 200 people trying to  get home and pleading with these cursed machines to open sesame and let them in.

After finally clearing immigration, i went to find a BF official to protest this farce.

Found at least dozen of them huddled around the couple of booths, looking manly and busy border farcing a trickle of non Aus,USA, UK and EU entrants.

They told me to write to Dutton and protest staff cuts.:rolleyes:

 

 

Don't know why you think sacking Dutton would make any difference. If there were a bunch of staff doing bugger-all, that's standard for the APS. If the signposting was up the shit, probably whoever owns the airport these days is who you should be tackling.

There's a reason why I do almost anything I can to avoid flying. Nearly everywhere you go is clogged with low-rent tourists complaining about something and clogging up the queues.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Don't know why you think sacking Dutton would make any difference. If there were a bunch of staff doing bugger-all, that's standard for the APS. If the signposting was up the shit, probably whoever owns the airport these days is who you should be tackling.

There's a reason why I do almost anything I can to avoid flying. Nearly everywhere you go is clogged with low-rent tourists complaining about something and clogging up the queues.

FKT

Um..it's actually BF's job to direct and assist people through immigration and using the E passport scanners not the airport cleaners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Happy said:
23 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, what a fucked up cuntry! Can’t you pusstralians get your shit together???

No, we're helpless. They took away our guns.

That was quick! They already rounded up the rogue museum collections all around the country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

That was quick! They already rounded up the rogue museum collections all around the country?

Luckily for us, our government actually gets shit done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Luckily for us, our government actually gets shit done!

Not if you ask Meli - according to her they can't even organise a queue in an airport.....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Um..it's actually BF's job to direct and assist people through immigration and using the E passport scanners not the airport cleaners.

Did you miss my comment WRT the APS and their work ethic, or did you choose to ignore it?

I'm not disputing that it's their job but other than Dutton being head of the Department, what has it got to do with him? Might as well blame the PM, after all he's in charge of Dutton.

Funny thing, when some friends of mine cleared out of Hobart bound for NZ the Border Farce sent 4 people down in their black uniforms and guns to do the paperwork..... be careful what you complain about else you come in for special high intensity treatment.....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Um..it's actually BF's job to direct and assist people through immigration and using the E passport scanners not the airport cleaners.

I bet you are one of those people that stand up the second the seat belt sign goes off when you land. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Could we have a bipartisan agreement to ditch Dutton?

Has anyone else been through immigration and customs lately?

My flight got into Melbourne at 5.30 this morning.

It took an hour to clear  350 people through immigration.

Stupid set up had people milling around in a bunch and hiding the line of E passport control machines which for some reason are placed in a row along the edge of the concourse.. no queuing ropes, no Border Farce staff.

Arrive at the facial recognition thingys, clutching E ticket, once again..no queue controls, no border farce staff, just 200 people trying to  get home and pleading with these cursed machines to open sesame and let them in.

After finally clearing immigration, i went to find a BF official to protest this farce.

Found at least dozen of them huddled around the couple of booths, looking manly and busy border farcing a trickle of non Aus,USA, UK and EU entrants.

They told me to write to Dutton and protest staff cuts.:rolleyes:

 

 

Idiot!

The last time I flew through Melbourne, it was very simple and clear.  Eticket machines..... put your passport here......  get your ticket.... off to the immigration queue.  In and out in 10 min.  Didn't need no stinken ropes or staff.  RIF.

Idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I bet you are one of those people that stand up the second the seat belt sign goes off when you land. 

you lose :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Idiot!

The last time I flew through Melbourne, it was very simple and clear.  Eticket machines..... put your passport here......  get your ticket.... off to the immigration queue.  In and out in 10 min.  Didn't need no stinken ropes or staff.  RIF.

Idiot.

That's right, of course, I forgot Americans know more about our immigration than we do. Silly me.

:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

That's right, of course, I forgot Americans know more about our immigration than we do. Silly me.

:rolleyes:

Maybe they can read better than you can - especially after a holiday.....

Not that I'm any fan of the USA system - going through LAX en route to Tucson used to be a truly horrible experience.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I forgot Americans know more about our immigration than we do

Jeffy will tell you how he knows everything about every country's systems, while simultaneously demonstrating is ignorance.

It's an incredible accomplishment, two things at once but he manages quite well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 6:53 PM, Shortforbob said:

Could we have a bipartisan agreement to ditch Dutton?

Has anyone else been through immigration and customs lately?

My flight got into Melbourne at 5.30 this morning.

It took an hour to clear  350 people through immigration.

Stupid set up had people milling around in a bunch and hiding the line of E passport control machines which for some reason are placed in a row along the edge of the concourse.. no queuing ropes, no Border Farce staff.

Arrive at the facial recognition thingys, clutching E ticket, once again..no queue controls, no border farce staff, just 200 people trying to  get home and pleading with these cursed machines to open sesame and let them in.

After finally clearing immigration, i went to find a BF official to protest this farce.

Found at least dozen of them huddled around the couple of booths, looking manly and busy border farcing a trickle of non Aus,USA, UK and EU entrants.

They told me to write to Dutton and protest staff cuts.:rolleyes:

 

 

Golf clap. One of the stupidest posts ever on This threat and that is a high bar. Bravo, bravo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 5:19 AM, Shootist Jeff said:

Idiot!

The last time I flew through Melbourne, it was very simple and clear.  Eticket machines..... put your passport here......  get your ticket.... off to the immigration queue.  In and out in 10 min.  Didn't need no stinken ropes or staff.  RIF.

Idiot.

Maybe the person who was seated next to her for 12 hours warned BF about her before he hung himself in toilet cubicle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 11:53 PM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Maybe they can read better than you can - especially after a holiday.....

Not that I'm any fan of the USA system - going through LAX en route to Tucson used to be a truly horrible experience.

FKT

Anything involving LAX is a truly horrible experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mad said:

Anything involving LAX is a truly horrible experience. 

Never again - if I decide to visit North America for pleasure I'm flying into Vancouver.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Never again - if I decide to visit North America for pleasure I'm flying into Vancouver.

FKT

Or you can just walk in from Mexico. 

I don’t think there is a wall of any kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Or you can just walk in from Mexico. 

I don’t think there is a wall of any kind.

True but I lived in Tucson for a while. If I wanted to live in a hot dry place where nobody spoke intelligible English I could just go to Mt Isa and save myself a lot of time....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent a weekend in Mt. Isa once. Must be a strong contender for the most shithole place in all Australia. I've been to most of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Happy said:

I spent a weekend in Mt. Isa once. Must be a strong contender for the most shithole place in all Australia. I've been to most of them.

So, you haven't been to Ceduna, then? I haven't been back for over 30 years but trust me, back then, if Australia needed an enema, that's where the nozzle would be inserted.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

So, you haven't been to Ceduna, then? I haven't been back for over 30 years but trust me, back then, if Australia needed an enema, that's where the nozzle would be inserted.

FKT

My research has been mainly the shitholes of WA, NT, QLD.  

Hall's Creek, Fitzroy Crossing, Tennant Creek, Camooweal, Roma, are outstanding outback shitholes. I'd gladly sacrifice a lung not to have to live there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Happy said:

My research has been mainly the shitholes of WA, NT, QLD.  

Hall's Creek, Fitzroy Crossing, Tennant Creek, Camooweal, Roma, are outstanding outback shitholes. I'd gladly sacrifice a lung not to have to live there.

The Isa is a fucking oasis compared to Elliott!  And Ceduna used to be beautiful before they built the fences and locked the gates (I know, there's a reason ...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys cut the "I;ve been to a worst shithole than you contest?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, random said:

You guys cut the "I;ve been to a worst shithole than you contest?"

 

Where did you say you lived, again.....?

Locally I can offer up Queenstown.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 5:40 AM, random said:

Gee hey. so they are a new species of large fox with hooves?

 

On 6/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, DtM said:

The title of the photo says "weekend foxes.jpg"

Seems to end that argument.

 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:01 PM, random said:

There is no argument.  They are clearly goats.

If you had ever been hunting you would know that goats hang in herds, except for cranky old Billy's about to die.  A herd could be taken out like that in the right terrain.

Foxes do not hang in herds and look like ... ah ... well ... foxes.  All the old cunts here who cannot see well should go and get their bifocals.

 

 

 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:15 PM, Happy said:

I've never hunted foxes or goats. I don't need bifocals  to see that those dead critters have big bushy tails. I never heard of the Australian Fox-Tailed Feral Goat.

 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:17 PM, Se7en said:

We'll be here for you if the kids laugh at your doddery new glasses. Although it appears that if you dedicate your life to it, it does eventually make you go blind...

(Which breed of goat is it exactly that has a long bushy tail and claws? )

Bit late to this party....but ...they are clearly really large bushy tailed possums..

On 6/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

I, too, fucking love this place.

Me too :D

(actually, i think its a mixed bag).

You can always rely on Mo  ...like our own little aussie Dog :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 5:25 PM, Happy said:

My first hunting kill: A farm my brother was renting. Uphill, about 200-300 metres to a ploughed field, sun getting low, a flock of pheasants eating the newly planted seeds.

Dad's Winchester .222 magnum rifle, quality scope. I lined up a bird whose top half was sticking up above the ploughed furrow, could barely see him without the scope. 

Bang, one dead bird, the rest of the flock take off screaming. My older brother judges it to be a fucking brilliant shot.

I trudge uphill thinking of hanging times, red wine and shallot reductions, a few feathers on my guitar strap. Pick up the dead bleeding bird and trudge downhill again.

I put the bird in the garbage tip, felt like a murderer for days, and have never shot anything since.

I hit one with the front tyre once, stopped car not mangled so I took it home, plucked and gutted it..carefully hiding all feathers (yep, it's still poaching) cooked in the pressure cooker with herbs, red wine and mushrooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fucking disgusting :D

so you missed nothing except breaking a tooth on the 30 odd lead pellets

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 9:45 PM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Not if you ask Meli - according to her they can't even organise a queue in an airport.....

FKT

It's true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 4:38 PM, Happy said:

I spent a weekend in Mt. Isa once. Must be a strong contender for the most shithole place in all Australia. I've been to most of them.

BIL had the T shirt :)

caught up now.

So...what happened in Oz while I was away?.

New terrifying hybrid feral beastie found and conquered by our resident Great white hunter

(or delicious new marketing op for Goxtail soup accidentally wiped out by a man with dodgy bifocals)

and a rather confused Jewish Footballer loses 10 million and finds 1 

I really do love this place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

BIL had the T shirt :)

caught up now.

So...what happened in Oz while I was away?.

Fuck-all of any import, which is how I like things.

A few funnies though, like the great Republican Turnbull wanting to run off to the GG to protect him from getting the boot from his PM seat. I always knew Turnbull's arrogance and belief in his right to rule overrode everything else about him, but as a classic demonstration of how few actual principles the man had, that was a good one.

I read somewhere that he had to re-write a big chunk of the closing part of his autobiography seeing as the ungrateful Australian public, deprived of his beneficent leadership, declined to elect Labor and had the effrontery to pick the other team. Bit hard to engage in schadenfreude when your ex-team's vote goes UP following your ejection. That one must have hurt.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I surprised bent didn't make an appearance today. There's plenty of rugby news he could be cutting and pasting......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites