• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sean

#UnitetheRight

What a bunch of fucking wankers. Is this Trump's America?

Torch-Wielding White Supremacists March at University of Virginia

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/torch-wielding-white-supremacists-march-university-virginia-n792021py

Crowds of torch-wielding white supremacists marched through the University of Virginia in Charlottesville Friday, chanting "you will not replace us" and "blood and soil." 

Video showed protesters also chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "white lives matter."

The demonstration came on the eve of another far-right march of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and members of the so-called alt-right movement. 

According to The Daily Progress, city police estimate between 2,000 and 6,000 will attend Saturday's Unite the Right march on Charlottesville. 

Friday's march drew condemnation from local and university officials. 

"I am deeply saddened and disturbed by the hateful behavior displayed by torch-bearing protesters that marched on our grounds this evening," University of Virginia President Teresa Sullivan said in a statement. "I strongly condemn the unprovoked assault on members of our community, including university personnel who were attempting to maintain order." 

"The violence displayed on the grounds is intolerable and is entirely inconsistent with the university's values," the statement added. 

Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer's called the demonstration a "cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism and intolerance."

Holey Fuck!!  That's a shitload of skinheads!!??  Before Trump, these people were never so bold!

2 minutes ago, hermetic said:

i would hope some group was there recording with facial recognition quality cameras

If only we had a superfantasticsockpuppet script to tie them to our sock infestation.

17 minutes ago, hermetic said:

i would hope some group was there recording with facial recognition quality cameras

I'm curious why you would say that. Personally, I was thinking what a shame it would be if some of them were careless with hand grenades (during the march of course).

-DSK

The link's gone down.

Sure it's not fake news..they look sort of ordinary..no receding chins, squinty eyes or overbites :)

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

The link's gone down.

Sure it's not fake news..they look sort of ordinary..no receding chins, squinty eyes or overbites :)

This is the price of being poorly educated, and it's the greatest shame we bear as a country.

22 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

The link's gone down.

Plenty more links - https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally/index.html

(CNN)White nationalists and counterprotesters are expected to flood downtown Charlottesville Saturday as the Virginia city braces for the "Unite the Right" rally.

By noon, thousands are expected to gather in Emancipation Park, where barricades have been placed in proximity to the statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

The rally comes hours after a large group of torch-bearing white nationalists marched through the University of Virginia campus Friday night.

36 minutes ago, Sean said:

The main event is today. Could get ugly. 

I just wish someone could get their acts together and seriously mock these retards like they did in Germany a few years ago.

I've posted this before..it still makes me laugh

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

How serious can you take someone when they parade with tiki torches from Home Depot?

This.

Nothing screams racial genocide quite like:

4d94e403-3b58-4385-a2ef-e2f491c32b07_1.0ca23ecc385a49f1c169dec033032ec5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Betty Bowers: When Facism comes to America it will be carrying Polynesian party accessories. 

That were made in China

Just now, SV Airlie said:

Made in China!

I claim a photo finish!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hundreds-face-off-ahead-white-153523499.html?soc_trk=gcm&soc_src=ecd5e8af-dc90-3332-9efb-d522bf6b8dfa&.tsrc=notification-brknews

Governor of VA call state of emergency..

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Hundreds of people chanted, threw punches, hurled water bottles and unleashed chemical sprays on each other Saturday morning at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe declared a state of emergency and police dressed in riot gear ordered people to disperse after chaotic violent clashes between white nationalists and counter protestors.

Right-wing blogger Jason Kessler had called for what he termed a "pro-white" rally to protest the city of Charlottesville's decision to remove a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee from a downtown park.

Colleen Cook, 26, stood on a curb shouting at the rally attendees to go home.

Cook, a teacher who attended the University of Virginia, said she sent her son, who is black, out of town for the weekend.

"This isn't how he should have to grow up," she said.

Cliff Erickson leaned against a fence and took in the scene. He said he thinks removing the statue amounts to erasing history and said the "counterprotesters are crazier than the alt-right."

"Both sides are hoping for a confrontation," he said.

It's the latest confrontation in Charlottesville since the city about 100 miles outside of Washington, D.C., voted earlier this year to remove a statue of Lee.

In May, a torch-wielding group that included prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer gathered around the statue for a nighttime protest, and in July, about 50 members of a North Carolina-based KKK group traveled there for a rally, where they were met by hundreds of counter-protesters.

Kessler said this week that the rally is partly about the removal of Confederate symbols but also about free speech and "advocating for white people."

"This is about an anti-white climate within the Western world and the need for white people to have advocacy like other groups do," he said in an interview.

Between rally attendees and counter-protesters, authorities were expecting as many as 6,000 people, Charlottesville police said this week.

Among those expected to attend are Confederate heritage groups, KKK members, militia groups and "alt-right" activists, who generally espouse a mix of racism, white nationalism and populism.

Both the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which track extremist groups, said the event has the potential to be the largest of its kind in at least a decade.

Officials have been preparing for the rally for months. Virginia State Police will be assisting local authorities, and a spokesman said the Virginia National Guard "will closely monitor the situation and will be able to rapidly respond and provide additional assistance if needed."

Police instituted road closures around downtown, and many businesses in the popular open-air shopping mall opted to close for the day.

Both local hospitals said they had taken precautions to prepare for an influx of patients and had extra staff on call.

There were also fights Friday night, when hundreds of white nationalists marched through the University of Virginia campus carrying torches.

A university spokesman said one person was arrested and several people were injured.

Charlottesville Mayor Michael Signer said he was disgusted that the white nationalists had come to his town and blamed President Donald Trump for inflaming racial prejudices with his campaign last year.

"I'm not going to make any bones about it. I place the blame for a lot of what you're seeing in American today right at the doorstep of the White House and the people around the president."

Charlottesville, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is a liberal-leaning city that's home to the flagship University of Virginia and Monticello, the home of Thomas Jefferson.

The statue's removal is part of a broader city effort to change the way Charlottesville's history of race is told in public spaces. The city has also renamed Lee Park, where the statue stands, and Jackson Park, named for Confederate General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson. They're now called Emancipation Park and Justice Park, respectively.

For now, the Lee statue remains. A group called the Monument Fund filed a lawsuit arguing that removing the statue would violate a state law governing war memorials. A judge has agreed to a temporary injunction that blocks the city from removing the statue for six months.

You can tell they REALLY REALLY WANTED to put the swastika on those eagles in the poster, but someone at the top reviewed it and said "nah.... too soon."

The scum sucking trash marching today will NEVER again rise to power.

Gropenfurhrer and his Kakistocracy will be eradicated!!

Long  live America!!

We SHALL overcome AGAIN!!

5 hours ago, Sean said:

What a bunch of fucking wankers. Is this Trump's America?

Torch-Wielding White Supremacists March at University of Virginia

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/torch-wielding-white-supremacists-march-university-virginia-n792021py

Crowds of torch-wielding white supremacists marched through the University of Virginia in Charlottesville Friday, chanting "you will not replace us" and "blood and soil." 

Video showed protesters also chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "white lives matter."

The demonstration came on the eve of another far-right march of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and members of the so-called alt-right movement. 

According to The Daily Progress, city police estimate between 2,000 and 6,000 will attend Saturday's Unite the Right march on Charlottesville. 

Friday's march drew condemnation from local and university officials. 

"I am deeply saddened and disturbed by the hateful behavior displayed by torch-bearing protesters that marched on our grounds this evening," University of Virginia President Teresa Sullivan said in a statement. "I strongly condemn the unprovoked assault on members of our community, including university personnel who were attempting to maintain order." 

"The violence displayed on the grounds is intolerable and is entirely inconsistent with the university's values," the statement added. 

Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer's called the demonstration a "cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism and intolerance."

Maybe they think White Lives Matter

28 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Maybe they think White Lives Matter

Another fucking wanker. 

1 minute ago, Dabnis2 said:

I have said that I have no problem with legal protests by both right & left. 

Only left wingers should be allowed to protest.

Huh?

1 minute ago, Dabnis2 said:

I have said that I have no problem with legal protests by both right & left. "Protests" where people are harassed, or injured, business & travel is disrupted, & property is damaged or destroyed, are called  riots & are illegal. From what I can overhear on my wife's TV, the start of the protest, protesting the removal of a statue, or something like that, was legal. But then the protestors protesting the original protestors, from another area, turned violent. I think the statue is still there?

Only left wingers should be allowed to protest.

This is not about the First Amendment, it's about the message. Some people take issue with the white supremacist message, as I do. Do you support the white supremacist message? Are you offended by Nazi flag being displayed? I'm guessing you'd be right there with them if it were happening in your neighborhood. 

I recognize their right to march, and the right to protest the march. Violence not so much. 

Car leadfoots it into crowd of couterprotestors.  Not sure the extent of deaths or injuries, but CBS is reporting at least one killed.  I believe the driver of this car was in fact apprehended after backing up and driving away initially.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Car plows into protesters. Extremely heavy injuries. AP

Does that mean we can finally stop hesitating before calling them terrorists?

In other news... this group chanting "blood and soil"...

at the 15 seconds ...

what the fuck?

It's like that old Dave Chappelle sketch, except he's not even blind.

Shameful. Just shameful. I lose faith in the human race all the time. Petty fuckers.

I checked my cattle and crops. I dropped off a sympathy card and picked up some good meat and fresh corn. Then, on the ride home, I hear this bullshit. Get a fucking hobby or something. JFC.

10 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Car leadfoots it into crowd of couterprotestors.  Not sure the extent of deaths or injuries, but CBS is reporting at least one killed.  I believe the driver of this car was in fact apprehended after backing up and driving away initially.

Does that mean we can compare them to ISIS, without anyone whining, finally?

These protesters were disrupting a republican rally. 

Has Gropenfuhrer offered to pay the legal bills of the driver?? 

2 minutes ago, frenchie said:
15 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Does that mean we can compare them to ISIS, without anyone whining, finally?

that could be an interesting result, could open some avenues of prosecutable criminality for more than just the asshole driving the car.

27 minutes ago, hermetic said:

that could be an interesting result, could open some avenues of prosecutable criminality for more than just the asshole driving the car.

No such luck.  Apparently this falls under "violence on many sides". 

YCMTSU

2 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

And you sir are part of the problem. White Lives wouldn't exist but, for people like you!

Are you saying that white folk shouldnt exist?

16 minutes ago, Moderate said:

I don't get it. 

Your link has examples of BLM activists protesting the white girl's death.  I don't even have to go dig em up.

What point were you hoping to make?

2 minutes ago, frenchie said:

I don't get it. 

Your link has examples of BLM activists protesting the white girl's death.  I don't even have to go dig em up.

What point were you hoping to make?

That its not black vs white, its the people vs the State.

Probably a poor example

2 minutes ago, Moderate said:

That its not black vs white, its the people vs the State.

Probably a poor example

well, no.  It would be a good example, if that was your point. 

But then the earlier comment ("Maybe they think White Lives Matter") wouldn't make sense.

Just now, frenchie said:

well, no.  It would be a good example, if that was your point. 

But then the earlier comment ("Maybe they think White Lives Matter") wouldn't make sense.

Trolling Sandy Vag has become something of a hobby for me. Its not my best side

1 minute ago, SV Airlie said:

Yup, I condone the driver of the car but,  it was a consequence of what caused this.

Pretty sure you meant "condemn", not "condone".

?

3 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Trolling Sandy Vag has become something of a hobby for me. Its not my best side

The exchange was with Sean, though.  Not SV. 

SV commented on it later, same as me.

Probably, I tend to hurry when I'm dealing with morons.

Well, you might want to edit while you have the chance.  Right now it reads like you support white supremacist terrorism.

6 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Pretty sure you meant "condemn", not "condone".

?

Probably but it is SV.   On this issue I'm waiting for Raz to chime in talking about protests being part of being an American. 

TM, why don't you run along to NJ and play a round of golf with your master. You can even let him cheat!Maybe you can get a room with him so he can tell ya how great he is. Oh wait, you already think that, my mistake! 

I'll condone your idiocy 

21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Someone about to enter a world of trouble as the car driver is caught.

20664858_2375331659358517_83824290467692

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"

George Patton

23 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Someone about to enter a world of trouble as the car driver is caught.

DHDaPLEXsAAKrwb.jpg

20664858_2375331659358517_83824290467692

Here's what David Duke said: “We are determined to take our country back,” “We’re gonna fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Today, Donald Trump refused to condemn David Duke; I had to find European papers not afraid to call it for what it was - Terrorism.

I wonder how that Identity politics thing is working out for team D

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

C_zkafTXoAEhkBg.jpg

I wasn't in favor of doxxing until today. Since the hood is no longer important, let's put names on all of those people. Their neighbors and employers will probably be grateful.

How many republicans in congress are beginning to fight back against Trump?

Not enough to avoid being recognized as the party of rapists 

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

20729579_1262205833905763_53440447101600

A sad day for America. I'm deeply troubled by this shit. 

10 minutes ago, SV Airlie said:

Protesting against who again?

Im so happy hes not on team R

Just now, Sean said:

A sad day for America. I'm deeply troubled by this shit. 

Why would Groprnfuhrer fail to express love for his fellow  republicans?

hopefully BEFORE one of the righties repeats the false claim that a leftie hippie kid was the driver...

Already directly (kid in question tweeted response) and indirectly (correct owner of car has since been identified, and it's someone else) disproven, save your breath.

Interestingly, 4chan/pol/ is way ahead of twitter this time.

Just now, badlatitude said:

Without condemnation, this whole things gets worse, much worse.

Civil War 2 ?

1 minute ago, Moderate said:

Im so happy hes not on team R

We know that!! You prefer your teammates who hate non- white non-male non- wealthy 

Just now, badlatitude said:

Without condemnation, this whole things gets worse, much worse.

I thought he did condemn the violence.  Would you be comfortable with a president condemning the right to assemble?   

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

hopefully BEFORE one of the righties repeats the false claim that a leftie hippie kid was the driver...

Already directly (kid in question tweeted response) and indirectly (correct owner of car has since been identified, and it's someone else) disproven, save your breath.

Interestingly, 4chan/pol/ is way ahead of twitter this time.

Linky?

Just now, TMSAIL said:

I thought he did condemn the violence.  Would you be comfortable with a president condemning the right to assemble?   

That would be peaceably to assemble

1 minute ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Perhaps in poor taste but not illegal

2 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Why would Groprnfuhrer fail to express love for his fellow  republicans?

Please stop with the broad brush these guys are as far from republicans as the new black panther party is from Democrats 

Just now, TMSAIL said:

He stood right in the middle and refused to condemn the white nationalists who were responsible for the bulk of the violence in Charlottesville last night and today. I have no issue with peaceable assembly, but that didn't happen.

4 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Typical republican group walking between rows of decent  Americans. 

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

It was peaceful until both groups got together and decided to rumble. 

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

Wonder who attacked who

images (1).jpg