• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bus Driver

Impeachment = Violence

115 posts in this topic

Roger Stone says any politician who votes for Impeachment is "endangering their own life".

"Both sides are armed..."  Nope. I can see a one-sided kerfuffle happening, however. 

"Endangering their own life." That is the cynical civics Mr. Stone has been manipulating for quite a while.

WTF Roger? Trump's unsuitability for the job is the problem. And not even Andrew Jackson should try this stuff right now.

reminds me of the homeless guy in every major city with a sign that says   'the end is near'

stone's jacket is a little cleaner though

4 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Dooh!

Ahh.  Looked, but didn't see that.

So Trump supporters would get violent for ANY impeachment reason?

30 minutes ago, solosailor said:

Trump's critics have called for his impeachment without ANY grounds. Stone's point is that if Trump supporters perceived that impeachment were to proceed without legitimate grounds there would be in violence. I suspect he's right.

58 minutes ago, Dog said:

Trump's critics have called for his impeachment without ANY grounds.

This is a blatant and obvious fucking lie.

Stone's point is that if Trump supporters perceived that impeachment were to proceed without legitimate grounds there would be in violence. I suspect he's right.

And Hillary would be worse.

Dog, why do you lie so much? Is the truth soo-o unpalatable to you personally? Or are you so dazzled by Trump's brilliance (gold! gold everywhere!) that you don't see what is under your nose?

Grounds for impeachment are well laid out. 1- financial impropriety 2- personal interests contrary to the good of the country 3- mental instability and any one of those should have been grounds for the Electoral College to not seat Trump in the first place, but the uber-partisan Republicans wouldn't hear of it. Now responsible Republicans are wondering if they do start impeachment proceedings before Mueller weighs in, will they get a 10X bigger basket of snakes with Pence?

Frankly I'm glad to see so many Republicans repudiating Nazism and thinking of the good of the country over party, but I'm disappointed that you're not fully on board.

-DSK

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Trump's critics have called for his impeachment without ANY grounds. Stone's point is that if Trump supporters perceived that impeachment were to proceed without legitimate grounds there would be in violence. I suspect he's right.

after the trumpkin uprising gets shut down....which will be fun to watch as the bloodied trumpsters are dragged off to jail.....i predict there will be a new anti-police movement called trump-lives-matter....

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I've called for impeachment based on two grounds, obstruction of justice and violating the emoluments clause.

5 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I've called for impeachment based on two grounds, obstruction of justice and violating the emoluments clause.

There has been no finding wrt those things so they can't form grounds for impeachment.

Just now, Dog said:

There has been no finding wrt those things so they can't form grounds for impeachment.

They don't care.   They know in their little progressive hearts that Trump should never have won and impeachment is simply a means to correct that terrible mistake.  

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Investigations are still ongoing.  Until he's exonerated, they are still grounds.

Impeachment is the will of the American people and if Congress sees fit to go there, we go there. The Constitution describes "high crimes and misdemeanors," it is entirely up to Congress to decide how that is interpreted.  If fatso's want to get off their wide body Barcaloungers and throw a fit about it let them.

10 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

Investigations are still ongoing.  Until he's exonerated, they are still grounds.

Not in America.

13 hours ago, Dog said:

Illuminate legitimate grounds, please...

14 hours ago, solosailor said:

I would have no problem with Pence

14 hours ago, solosailor said:

It's ok!  Trump will

- pay for legal representation if you're caught 

- pardon anyone who is convicted and important enough

Go for it, dudes!  Trump has your back!  You might be made a scapegoat, but hey, if you believe, and go down,  the revolution will honor your memory!  This is bigger than yourself!  This is your immortality!

3 minutes ago, Amati said:

It's ok!  Trump will

- pay for legal representation if you're caught 

- pardon anyone who is convicted and important enough

Go for it, dudes!  Trump has your back!  You might be made a scapegoat, but hey, if you believe, and go down,  the revolution will honor your memory!  This is bigger than yourself!  This is your immortality!

Grow up , son.

8 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Would you trust him, alone, with your wife, sisters, daughters, or mother?

1 minute ago, Moderate said:

Grow up , son.

It makes me glad that you don't believe Trump's promises.  It is kind of cynical on your part though....

18 minutes ago, Amati said:

Ill trust him as long as he pays cash

7 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Ill trust him as long as he pays cash

Pimping?  Silly boy, Trump, er, Pence, never pays for it.  He's a winner! B)

1 minute ago, Amati said:

Pimping?

In god we trust, all others pay cash

28 minutes ago, Amati said:
38 minutes ago, Moderate said:

I'm sure he wouldn't have touched them, since he apparently prefers boys.

Just now, Ishmael said:

I'm sure he wouldn't have touched them, since he apparently prefers boys.

Ooops!  Judges?

6 hours ago, Amati said:

Pence doesn't trust himself with anyone other than his own wife. 

7 hours ago, Amati said:

Illuminate legitimate grounds, please...

Actual, as opposed to alleged, crimes and misdemeanors.

7 hours ago, Amati said:

Ooops!  Judges?

I think that applies to members of SA only..... Not public figures, and as far as I can tell, neither Pence, nor Trump are actual SA members.

I could be 100% wrong on this though.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Impeachment is a trial where it's determined if it's a high crime and misdemeanor  as opposed to alleged.

so in you mind, we can't have an impeachment because it hasn't occurred, the trial that is.  Kinda a catch 22 eh?

2 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

Impeachment is a trial where it's determined if it's a high crime and misdemeanor  as opposed to alleged.

so in you mind, we can't have an impeachment because it hasn't occurred, the trial that is.  Kinda a catch 22 eh?

Beat me to it. :) Thanks.

But would it be ok for Trump to put a bounty on Congress, or say the Liberal Judiciary and pardon anyone who signs up to do the work ahead of time?  Or after?

if so, it would be unstoppable. Like a license to kill.  It would also explain Trump's loyalty to his base...

Dogs often circle a few times before they shit. Some say it's because they always shit in a north/south axis.... I think that's incorrect, because my dog sometimes shits facing east/west, and sometimes north/south..... And he doesn't always circle before squatting.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Dogs often circle a few times before they shit. Some say it's because they always shit in a north/south axis.... I think that's incorrect, because my dog sometimes shits facing east/west, and sometimes north/south..... And he doesn't always circle before squatting.

Ours circles before and during.  Makes pickup at night, um, more interesting.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Pence doesn't trust himself with anyone other than his own wife. 

And presumably the Pence's don't believe in birth control, so the scenario gets more bizarre from there....

On 8/25/2017 at 9:47 AM, Dog said:

When I was in college the Republican Party determined that lying was grounds for impeachment.  

6 hours ago, Dog said:

Are you of the opinion that President Trump has committed no crimes?  

Do you believe Mr. Mueller will exonerate President Trump at the conclusion of his investigation?

2 hours ago, Lark said:

When I was in college the Republican Party determined that lying was grounds for impeachment.  

The Pride of the GOP doesn't lie, he just doesn't prioritize the truth as much as others do....

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

The reason they circle a few times it to knock down the tall weeds so their butts don't get tickled when they squat.  They even do it when there aren't weeds.  Go figure.

4 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

The reason they circle a few times it to knock down the tall weeds so their butts don't get tickled when they squat.  They even do it when there aren't weeds.  Go figure.

I had a dog that would circle three times in a river, to stir up the sediment.   He would then lay down, butt upstream, and drink the water filtered through his thick coat.   :huh:   I suppose that way he didn't get water up his nose.   

7 hours ago, Mark K said:

The Clenched Fist Of Truth v. what? The Gaping Orifice Of Lies?

Pretty much. The Gaping Orifice is understandably aggravated because she routinely breaks the main lefty Taboo by saying bad things about gun bans and confiscation programs. Therefore, when she denounces violence, she must be calling for it. Oh, and white supremacy too. Especially white Russians! EEK!

click the link, read the thread...

Stone wasn't giving his opinion, he was explaining what he's been up to lately.

The only two presidential impeachment trials were political, one was over a president firing a cabinet secretary (well within presidential powers and the other over lying about a blowjob.  Impeachment, as it has been practiced, is a political process rather than judicial.  Trump has said and done more than enough to be impeached but just hasn't committed enough of a political transgression to warrant the action.

On 8/25/2017 at 6:47 AM, Dog said:

Trump's critics have called for his impeachment without ANY grounds.

You mean to say that being a constantly lying sack of shit as well as manifestly incompetent are not grounds for impeachment?

31 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You mean to say that being a constantly lying sack of shit as well as manifestly incompetent are not grounds for impeachment?

No, I don't believe they are. 

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

No, I don't believe they are. 

Doesn't rise to the offense of a blowjob you mean.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Blowjob from a fat Polack, extenuating circumstances as you know.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Blowjobs are not grounds for impeachment either.

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

How about obstruction of justice?

43 minutes ago, Dog said:

Anything that meets the current standard for "High crimes and misdemeanors" in the House of Representatives is chargeable. If they say it is, it is.

40 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

How about obstruction of justice?

How does a blowjob obstruct justice?

Blowing the judge?

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Blowing the judge?

If the investigator is looking into blowjobs and you use your presidential powers to fire said investigator, it might be obstruction of justice for a blowjob.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Blowing the judge?

Which is why "blow the guy" takes on an entirely different meaning outside the world of sailboat racing.

On 8/25/2017 at 6:47 AM, Dog said:

Republicans were pretty OK with impeaching Clinton for getting a blow job or was it that he got a blowjob while under oath? 

5 hours ago, Dog said:

What about anal? Are we good with that or not?

6 minutes ago, bhyde said:

What about anal? Are we good with that or not?

She is.

calm.jpg

7 hours ago, Dog said:

The meaning of "high crimes and misdemeanors" can include a heck of a lot of stuff. The meaning of the world "misdemeanors" at that time meant "bad behavior".  

1788, Hamilton went on to say that impeachment was intended ''for those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.'' Hamilton added, ''They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to society itself.''

Hamilton's capitalization of ''political,'' more than one legal commentator noted, signified that the Founders meant impeachment to deal with official misdeeds of a high order, not with petty squabbles.

Or scandals involving assertions of perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power? Hamilton was silent on a point, for a change.

But he made it clear (in The Federalist, No. 69) that he and his colleagues did anticipate the possibility that an impeachment proceeding might embarrass the Chief Executive. One difference between the President and the British King, he noted, was ''the one would be amenable to personal punishment and disgrace; the person of the other is sacred and inviolable.''

The Federalist pulled no punches when predicting that proceedings to remove office holders in a Republic are likely to be painful and divisive for the country. That was only to be expected, Hamilton said. ''Is it not designed,'' he asked his readers, ''as a method of NATIONAL INQUEST into the conduct of public men?''

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/14/us/testing-president-constitution-federalist-papers-have-unusual-public-airing.html

Essentially, an impeachable offence is anything the majority of the House says it is. Impeachment does not mean removal from office, as demonstrated by the Clinton situation, he was impeached by the House but not the Senate, yet it is correct to say he was impeached. Hamilton believed it to be a method of NATIONAL INQUEST into the conduct of public men.

13 hours ago, HardOnWind said:
On 8/25/2017 at 9:47 AM, Dog said:

Republicans were pretty OK with impeaching Clinton for getting a blow job or was it that he got a blowjob while under oath? 

Well, a legalistic technicality: he was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Lying is bad. Imagine what would have happened if Clinton had lied about something important, like selling uranium to the Russians or running a kiddy porn ring in a basement.

Lying is SO-O bad that the Republicans have foisted off on the nation a President who lies constantly just to drive home the point.

Will he get impeached for that? He's pretty much innocent by reason of having an "R" after his name, fr a significant portion of the country's voters and legislators.

-DSK

28 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, a legalistic technicality: he was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Lying is bad. Imagine what would have happened if Clinton had lied about something important, like selling uranium to the Russians or running a kiddy porn ring in a basement.

Lying is SO-O bad that the Republicans have foisted off on the nation a President who lies constantly just to drive home the point.

Will he get impeached for that? He's pretty much innocent by reason of having an "R" after his name, fr a significant portion of the country's voters and legislators.

-DSK

Good point.  Bill Clinton was Impeached over a lie.  

Is a lie grounds for Impeaching President Trump?  Lord knows we have a plethora from which to choose.

58 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

Bill Clinton was impeached for obstructing justice and lying under oath to a grand jury.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bill Clinton was impeached for obstructing justice and lying under oath to a grand jury.

He was a Democrat impeached by a Republican Congress, the lying was the best thing they could come with after spending ~four years and >$60 million investigating. And he lied about a blow job, period.

And Republicans want to screech "You unfair partisans, you!" at Democrats all the time. How about cleaning your own house? Maybe something about beams and motes is in order? But no, it's about power and money, fuck the country.

-DSK

21 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

He was a Democrat impeached by a Republican Congress, the lying was the best thing they could come with after spending ~four years and >$60 million investigating. And he lied about a blow job, period.

And Republicans want to screech "You unfair partisans, you!" at Democrats all the time. How about cleaning your own house? Maybe something about beams and motes is in order? But no, it's about power and money, fuck the country.

-DSK

I'm sorry to resort to reality here but Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm sorry to resort to reality here but Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.

About a blowjob

By a Republican Congress

Who spent >$60 million of our hard-earned money on a fishing expedition for SOMETHING to impeach him over.

If you want to use the facts, you can cherry pick some of them but not all of them

-DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

About a blowjob

By a Republican Congress

Who spent >$60 million of our hard-earned money on a fishing expedition for SOMETHING to impeach him over.

If you want to use the facts, you can cherry pick some of them but not all of them

-DSK

Perjury and obstruction of justice in a effort to subvert the judicial process in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. 

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Perjury and obstruction of justice in a effort to subvert the judicial process in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. 

Both charges resulted from Clinton's involvement with Monica Lewinsky, which should never have been investigated in the first place. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/explainthree122098.htm

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Both charges resulted from Clinton's involvement with Monica Lewinsky, which should never have been investigated in the first place. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/explainthree122098.htm

Both charges resulted from Clintons efforts to subvert the judicial process and deny an American citizen her right to pursue justice.

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Both charges resulted from Clintons efforts to subvert the judicial process and deny an American citizen her right to pursue justice.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Clinton's involvement with Lewinski was evidence of a pattern of behavior that formed part of Paula Jones's case against him.

Just now, Dog said:

Clinton's involvement with Lewinski was evidence of a pattern of behavior that formed part of Paula Jones's case against him.

Cite?

Just now, badlatitude said:

JFC you made the claim

If you don't even understand the case there's no point in this. Go educate yourself. I've got work to do here.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

If you don't even understand the case there's no point in this. Go educate yourself. I've got work to do here.

That's why I posted the WaPo link. The charges surrounded behavior between the president and Lewinsky. You chose to ignore that.

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That's why I posted the WaPo link. The charges surrounded behavior between the president and Lewinsky. You chose to ignore that.

I hardly ignored it, I explained its significance to the Paula Jones's case. You do understand that the perjury and obstruction was wrt the Paula Jones case?

Just now, Dog said:

I hardly ignored it, I explained its significance to the Paula Jones's case.

The Paula Jones case has nothing to do with the charges the House made against Clinton.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The Paula Jones case has nothing to do with the charges the House made against Clinton.

Really?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Really?

The Paula Jones case gave rise to the circumstances between Lewinsky and Clinton. Two other charges one for perjury, the other for abuse of power, were rejected and were not placed on the charge sheet.The charges may have stemmed from the Paula Jones case, but make no mistake, they intended to damage the president with charges surrounding his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Oh, so we are cool with the "pattern of behavior" being part of the reasoning?  Be careful, your Messiah has quite a pattern of behavior he's exhibited.

50 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, so we are cool with the "pattern of behavior" being part of the reasoning?  Be careful, your Messiah has quite a pattern of behavior he's exhibited.

Yeah, I'm ok with pattern of behavior as a consideration in legal deliberations, not that it matters what I think.  Don't get you panties in a twist BD, I'm just keeping it real here. Some posters, (you included) apparently think Clinton was impeached over a blowjob.

It will be highly likely Trump will be subpoenaed by the GJ.  In order to compel him to testify and not take the fifth, Mueller will likely offer him immunity.  This is where it gets cray cray.  If he lies to the GJ, that's grounds for impeachment and a criminal offense not covered by the immunity deal.  If he is honest, he will basically admit to obstruction of justice and the immunity deal will protect him from jail, but not impeachment.  I like how this is playing out.

11 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

It will be highly likely Trump will be subpoenaed by the GJ.  In order to compel him to testify and not take the fifth, Mueller will likely offer him immunity.  This is where it gets cray cray.  If he lies to the GJ, that's grounds for impeachment and a criminal offense not covered by the immunity deal.  If he is honest, he will basically admit to obstruction of justice and the immunity deal will protect him from jail, but not impeachment.  I like how this is playing out.

What do you expect will be the underlying offense they would want him to testify to?

5 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

The House can reject any and all findings and do not have to impeach; it is completely their within their purview to dismiss any charges as irrelevant. States, however, are not likely to remain silent. Somewhere, and at some time, Trump and company will receive justice. Mr. Trump cannot pardon a state crime, and state prisons are hellholes, somehow, I prefer justice done right.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The House can reject any and all findings and do not have to impeach; it is completely their within their purview to dismiss any charges as irrelevant. States, however, are not likely to remain silent. Somewhere, and at some time, Trump and company will receive justice. Mr. Trump cannot pardon a state crime, and state prisons are hellholes, somehow, I prefer justice done right.

What do you expect will be the crime?

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

New York State will likely go after tax fraud, money laundering, conspiracy in computer hacking, conspiracy to violate privacy, loan fraud and mortgage fraud. The bad news is Trump is involved in many states, it should be interesting to see how many prosecutions he ends up with.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

New York State will likely go after tax fraud, money laundering, conspiracy in computer hacking, conspiracy to violate privacy, loan fraud and mortgage fraud. The bad news is Trump is involved in many states, it should be interesting to see how many prosecutions he ends up with.

What are they waiting for?

Just now, Dog said:

What are they waiting for?

Same as Mueller, still investigating. You don't prosecute a standing president unless all your i's are dotted, and t's are crossed. No attorney general wants to lose that case.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

I hardly ignored it

You ignore it every time you try to over ride somebody who says Clinton was impeached over a blow job.

You can say that Clinton was impeached for lying over a blow job, but to say that he was impeached for lying is a case of dishonesty by omission. The root cause (pardon the pun) was the blow job.

-DSK

3 hours ago, Dog said:

What do you expect will be the underlying offense they would want him to testify to?

I think it will focus on the Russian meeting with Junior.  They can probably tag Jr., Manafort and Jarod with a felony.   Make the big guy say he didn't know anything about it.  Make him explain why he fabricated the false response for his son.  If he tells the truth, he might get pinched for obstruction of justice.  If he lies, then we know how that will come down.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Oh, its clear.  Obstruction of Justice.  I think they already have enough to bring charges, but there are a few loose ends that could be very valuable in a criminal trial.  That's why I think they will offer Trump immunity.  Get him on the stand just like Clinton, he will have a choice.  Lie or tell the truth.  Either way he's toast.

5 hours ago, Dog said:

Yeah, I'm ok with pattern of behavior as a consideration in legal deliberations, not that it matters what I think.  Don't get you panties in a twist BD, I'm just keeping it real here. Some posters, (you included) apparently think Clinton was impeached over a blowjob.

I am pretty darned sure you'll have a helluva time finding a post from me that says "Clinton was impeached over a blowjob". 

Hopefully, you won't go all TM and start with "Well you said THIS, but we all know you meant THAT."  

12 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

You ignore it every time you try to over ride somebody who says Clinton was impeached over a blow job.

You can say that Clinton was impeached for lying over a blow job, but to say that he was impeached for lying is a case of dishonesty by omission. The root cause (pardon the pun) was the blow job.

-DSK

Dude, he wasn't impeached because he had a blowjob. He was impeached for lying to a grand jury and suborning a false testimony. Sorry BD if I lumped you in with this idiot.

Dude, he wasn't impeached because he had a blowjob. He was impeached for lying to a grand jury and suborning a false testimony. Sorry BD if I lumped you in with this idiot.

This part of your post is true

This part is false, and misleading.

What did he lie -about-? Something important, like national security? Major financial misdeed? Oh, doesn't matter because..... he had a "D" after his name?

-DSK

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

That was back when Republicans found a President who blatantly lied to be unacceptable.

Those were the days. 

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That was back when Republicans found a President who blatantly lied to be unacceptable.

Those were the days. 

Agreed...Today it's the Democrats turn.

Trump tweeted, "Professor...Congrats...good call!" after Lichtman predicted in October 2016 that DJT would be elected the next POTUS. What he didn't know was the same prof—a forecaster, who has called the last eight elections—also said Trump would be impeached.

Lichtman, “The Case for Impeachment,” Author's Note, xiii.png

4 minutes ago, Captain Gigi said:

Trump tweeted, "Professor...Congrats...good call!" after Lichtman predicted in October 2016 that DJT would be elected the next POTUS. What he didn't know was the same prof—a forecaster, who has called the last eight elections—also said Trump would be impeached.

Lichtman, “The Case for Impeachment,” Author's Note, xiii.png

When did Lichtman write that?

On 9/11/2017 at 8:54 PM, Bus Driver said:

I am pretty darned sure you'll have a helluva time finding a post from me that says "Clinton was impeached over a blowjob". 

Hopefully, you won't go all TM and start with "Well you said THIS, but we all know you meant THAT."  

On 8/19/2017 at 4:53 AM,  Bus Driver said: 

This is TM. He is nothing, if not loyal. I read a similar statement, almost verbatim, in an interview with a Nazi at Charlottesville. 

Now, I am NOT saying TM is a Nazi. He just talks like one, and seems to be cool with them. Since they are aligning themselves with Team Red, he is going to defend them.

It's who he is. It's what he does. 

8 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

On 8/19/2017 at 4:53 AM,  Bus Driver said: 

This is TM. He is nothing, if not loyal. I read a similar statement, almost verbatim, in an interview with a Nazi at Charlottesville. 

Now, I am NOT saying TM is a Nazi. He just talks like one, and seems to be cool with them. Since they are aligning themselves with Team Red, he is going to defend them.

It's who he is. It's what he does. 

It's the TDS talking.