• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Bus Driver

Impeachment = Violence

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Now, I am NOT saying TM is a Nazi.

Always worth quoting the bits that you miss. You have a penchant for ignoring the lines that undermine your paranoid delusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Always worth quoting the bits that you miss. You have a penchant for ignoring the lines that undermine your paranoid delusions.

"Always worth quoting the bits that you miss" he says as he trims the quote down to 9 words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dog said:

"Always worth quoting the bits that you miss" he says as he trims the quote down to 9 words.

It's the bit he continues to miss.

Got to make it simple for the boy. Tends to forget that other people can read what's in front of them, even if he can't. Almost like his memory resets every Thirteen Hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

 

   On 8/19/2017 at 4:53 AM,  Bus Driver said: 

This is TM. I read a similar statement in an interview with a Nazi at Charlottesville. 

 He just talks like one, and seems to be cool with them.

It's who he is. It's what he does. 

trimming quotes is fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hermetic said:

trimming quotes is fun

Especially if you want to change the contents and context of the post.

(edit) I truly wish TM had reported me.  That way, the mods could render their decision as to whether or not I did what TM claims.  My guess is he knows they'd laugh at him and tell him to HTFU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Especially if you want to change the contents and context of the post.

Let's change one word. PEDIPHILE for Nazi.   Think  poster ABC would still be here?

   On 8/19/2017 at 4:53 AM,  ABC said: 

This is TM. He is nothing, if not loyal. I read a similar statement, almost verbatim, in an interview with a PEDIPHILE at Charlottesville.  Now, I am NOT saying TM is a PEDIPHILE He just talks like one, and seems to be cool with them. Since they are aligning themselves with Team Red, he is going to defend them.

It's who he is. It's what he does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Especially if you want to change the contents and context of the post.

(edit) I truly wish TM had reported me.  That way, the mods could render their decision as to whether or not I did what TM claims.  My guess is he knows they'd laugh at him and tell him to HTFU.

Why would I report you? Calling someone a Nazi while despicable and vile is not against the rules.    Of course you know that which makes your whole I wish he would have reported me line another desperate attempt to deflect from what you wrote.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:

Let's change one word. PEDIPHILE for Nazi.   Think  poster ABC would still be here?

   On 8/19/2017 at 4:53 AM,  ABC said: 

This is TM. He is nothing, if not loyal. I read a similar statement, almost verbatim, in an interview with a PEDIPHILE at Charlottesville.  Now, I am NOT saying TM is a PEDIPHILE He just talks like one, and seems to be cool with them. Since they are aligning themselves with Team Red, he is going to defend them.

It's who he is. It's what he does. 

What's a "PEDIPHILE"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

What's a "PEDIPHILE"?

I think both of you should find different examples for your back and forth. It doesn't matter how careful you are if the ed doesn't like them, you are both on an extended vacation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I think both of you should find different examples for your back and forth. It doesn't matter how careful you are if the ed doesn't like them, you are both on an extended vacation.

I'm done with him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

What's a "PEDIPHILE"?

What's a Nazi? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this