GrandWeasel

US Watercraft/Waterline in receivership?

I'm told that Waterline is in some sort of restructuring.  Anyone know what the status is?  Trying to get some parts...

US Watercraft is going to auction. EVERYTHING has to go. inventory of J Boats 22-24-29 & 35, Farr 920, marine parts, marina equipment, woodworking equipment, fenders, boat parts and supplies----everything November 11 in Warren RI. On November 9 the Powerboat and Alerion Sailboat product lines will be sold at auction. info at www.siaai.com

3 hours ago, Salvadore Auctions said:

US Watercraft is going to auction. EVERYTHING has to go. inventory of J Boats 22-24-29 & 35, Farr 920, marine parts, marina equipment, woodworking equipment, fenders, boat parts and supplies----everything November 11 in Warren RI. On November 9 the Powerboat and Alerion Sailboat product lines will be sold at auction. info at www.siaai.com

I went to your site, but I didnt see a way to view any of the lots.  Am I missing something?

MS

Indeed it does.  I was reading the listing thinking the auction was October 9th and 11th, not November.  Doh.

Thanks
MS

On 8/25/2017 at 4:46 PM, GrandWeasel said:

I'm told that Waterline is in some sort of restructuring.  Anyone know what the status is?  Trying to get some parts...

DEAD!

Randy told me a few weeks ago Waterline will be opening at a new location. He inferred the bankruptcy of US WATERCRAFT was primarily caused by problems with his business partner not contributing in agreed upon way. 

I spoke to Randy on the way out of the auction yesterday.  He has a leased a facility in Davisville (Quonset Pt).  He did try and get a small portion of the old TPI facility to lease but the landlord wasn't interested in leasing a small space.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:44 AM, Boatguy30 said:

Randy told me a few weeks ago Waterline will be opening at a new location. He inferred the bankruptcy of US WATERCRAFT was primarily caused by problems with his business partner not contributing in agreed upon way. 

Careful, someone got a post deleted and their account threatened for inferring such a thing last time this topic came up.