GrandWeasel

US Watercraft/Waterline in receivership?

Recommended Posts

I'm told that Waterline is in some sort of restructuring.  Anyone know what the status is?  Trying to get some parts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US Watercraft is going to auction. EVERYTHING has to go. inventory of J Boats 22-24-29 & 35, Farr 920, marine parts, marina equipment, woodworking equipment, fenders, boat parts and supplies----everything November 11 in Warren RI. On November 9 the Powerboat and Alerion Sailboat product lines will be sold at auction. info at www.siaai.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Salvadore Auctions said:

US Watercraft is going to auction. EVERYTHING has to go. inventory of J Boats 22-24-29 & 35, Farr 920, marine parts, marina equipment, woodworking equipment, fenders, boat parts and supplies----everything November 11 in Warren RI. On November 9 the Powerboat and Alerion Sailboat product lines will be sold at auction. info at www.siaai.com

I went to your site, but I didnt see a way to view any of the lots.  Am I missing something?

MS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed it does.  I was reading the listing thinking the auction was October 9th and 11th, not November.  Doh.

Thanks
MS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 4:46 PM, GrandWeasel said:

I'm told that Waterline is in some sort of restructuring.  Anyone know what the status is?  Trying to get some parts...

DEAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy told me a few weeks ago Waterline will be opening at a new location. He inferred the bankruptcy of US WATERCRAFT was primarily caused by problems with his business partner not contributing in agreed upon way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spoke to Randy on the way out of the auction yesterday.  He has a leased a facility in Davisville (Quonset Pt).  He did try and get a small portion of the old TPI facility to lease but the landlord wasn't interested in leasing a small space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 7:44 AM, Boatguy30 said:

Randy told me a few weeks ago Waterline will be opening at a new location. He inferred the bankruptcy of US WATERCRAFT was primarily caused by problems with his business partner not contributing in agreed upon way. 

Careful, someone got a post deleted and their account threatened for inferring such a thing last time this topic came up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now