DaveK

Spinnaker Bag?

Anyone know of a place to buy a nice kite bag. Ya know, the kind that's more of a box bag and has a wide opening so you can deploy and douse into it!! I had a nice UK bag but it blew off the nets of the corsair. My fault for not fasting it down.

I have two.  One from North and one from EP Sails.  North has several standard sizes, EP is custom I think.

Ebay seems to have a few. The Quantum looks the nicest so far. I looked on Norths site but didn't find anything from them.

I got mine from Ullman.  Very happy with it, and probably less $$$ by the time UK currency and shipping come into play...

On 9/7/2017 at 5:32 PM, sledracr said:

I got mine from Ullman.  Very happy with it, and probably less $$$ by the time UK currency and shipping come into play...

Wasn't too bad really. 75 GBP plus 30 shipping translated into $137.

So I have add one more thing about solo sails.... they deliver their shit quickly!!!! I got the bag today and ordered it last Thursday. Kinda unreal to me coming from England. Anywas looks super nice and the large size fit my kite nicely!! Thanks Donmarlin!!

sailbag.jpg

Outside the box depending on the size of your spinnaker.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-CCM-senior-carry-ice-hockey-player-equipment-bag-38-black-red-large-pockets/142813983158?hash=item21406071b6:g:lWkAAOSwacJbDblz.