• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

172 posts in this topic

All this is about, is Trump's desire to look and act like a  king..from somewhere back before the concept of a constitutional monarchy.

Monarchs don't belong to political partys, they have advisors, they have factions, they rule those factions by fear and favour..

Just think..Louis T The Sun Kink.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

All this is about, is Trump's desire to look and act like a  king..from somewhere back before the concept of a constitutional monarchy.

Monarchs don't belong to political partys, they have advisors, they have factions, they rule those factions by fear and favour..

Just think..Louis T The Sun Kink.

 

Give it a rest Mell.

Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 9:12 AM, Raz'r said:

debt limit extension and harvey funding? yep.  but not really applause.

 

Sucker punching Ryan and McConnell? Definitely applause worthy.

 

90 Republitards who voted against harvey funding? dicks of the first order.

Thats sorta the way I see it.

He did the right thing and compromised, now he gets to listen to shit from both sides.

Welcome to the executive branch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dog said:

Common among politicians. I saw a clip today of Hillary advocating the deportation of dreamers.

I'm sorry. Hillary who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

When was the last time you thought he was wrong ?

When was the last time you thought he was right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

All this is about, is Trump's desire to look and act like a  king..from somewhere back before the concept of a constitutional monarchy.

Monarchs don't belong to political partys, they have advisors, they have factions, they rule those factions by fear and favour..

Just think..Louis T The Sun Kink.

Now the TDS afflicted, because they oppose all things Trump, are forced to rationalize political cooperation across the aisle as a bad thing. Who looks stupid here, Trump or his critics? As I said earlier, a brilliant political move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dog said:

When was the last time you thought he was right?

Post number 17 in this thread. 

Can you answer the question? When was the last time you thought he was wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Post number 17 in this thread. 

Can you answer the question? When was the last time you thought he was wrong?

Fair enough, makes me wonder why you ridiculed me for the same position. Maybe you were just being a dick again. To your question I thought the Joe Arpaio pardon was wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Fair enough, makes me wonder why you ridiculed me for the same position. Maybe you were just being a dick again. To your question I thought the Joe Arpaio pardon was wrong.

Can't come up with the last time you thought he was wrong, so you choose the ad hominem, is that about right?  

When was the last time you thought he was wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

When was the last time you thought he was wrong ?

That raises some interesting questions and it will be refreshing to see the answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Can't come up with the last time you thought he was wrong, so you choose the ad hominem, is that about right?  

When was the last time you thought he was wrong?

Read it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That raises some interesting questions and it will be refreshing to see the answers.

Hey Sol...one of your lemmings has checked in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dog said:

You're confusing treating the TDS afflicted with a dose of reality and support for Trump. I oppose him when I think he's wrong and for his character failings. That does not mean I think that just because Trump does or believes something it's wrong. Kinda like you apparently.

You seem to be the one dividing folks into one of two camps, based entirely on your perception of why they may take issue with things done by President Trump.

Either we applaud him or we suffer from TDS.  Rather binary, kinda like Happy Jack used to see the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A better question is: When was the first time you thought he was wrong?

 I can think of many times, and I'm not sure about the exact chronology, but When I heard about him stiffing contractors for work done to spec..... That was what I think of as the first time I thought he was wrong.... And I'm pretty sure he was on wife #1 when I heard about that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

A better question is: When was the first time you thought he was wrong?

 I can think of many times, and I'm not sure about the exact chronology, but When I heard about him stiffing contractors for work done to spec..... That was what I think of as the first time I thought he was wrong.... And I'm pretty sure he was on wife #1 when I heard about that....

For me the first time he really pissed me off was when he asserted that the Hispanic judge in the Trump University case couldn't be objective. There were stupid comments prior to that I dismissed as stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

Now the TDS afflicted, because they oppose all things Trump, are forced to rationalize political cooperation across the aisle as a bad thing. Who looks stupid here, Trump or his critics? As I said earlier, a brilliant political move.

"Brilliant"??

Let's see the definition

  1. very bright : glittering; a brilliant light

  2. striking, distinctive. a brilliant example :  distinguished by unusual mental keenness or alertness brilliant scientists

  3. (British) :  very good, excellent

I don't think undercutting your own party for a short-term solution, while letting the uncooperative members of your own party completely off the hook for their divisiveness, is "brilliant" in any sense of the word. Getting a Harvey relief bill passed was good, but not certainly not "brilliant" even if not at such cost. Maybe we need a 4th definition: "used as meaningless praise by sycophants."

Kinda like "centrist"

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

So which positions has he held that make him the most centrist?  That article is about how he is spinning in his own direction, pissing off both pantries.  That does not make him a centrist.

For the third fucking time, I see Trump as center-right. That said Trump was opposed from the outset by the right wing Republican establishment and the far left sees him as a hate mongering racist misogynist cretin. So now he has demonstrated a willingness to form new issue based coalitions independent of party affiliation. The prospect of a president willing to do this is a threat to extremists on both sides and to the duopoly itself. If he keeps this up for all his personal failings something good may come of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

For the third fucking time, I see Trump as center-right. That said Trump was opposed from the outset by the right wing Republican establishment and the far left sees him as a hate mongering racist misogynist cretin. So now he has demonstrated a willingness to form new issue based coalitions independent of party affiliation. The prospect of a president willing to do this is a threat to extremists on both sides and to the duopoly itself. If he keeps this up for all his personal failings something good may come of it.

Could you please name a policy or position that makes trump appear the most centrist since Clinton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

"Brilliant"??

Let's see the definition

  1. very bright : glittering; a brilliant light

  2. striking, distinctive. a brilliant example :  distinguished by unusual mental keenness or alertness brilliant scientists

  3. (British) :  very good, excellent

I don't think undercutting your own party for a short-term solution, while letting the uncooperative members of your own party completely off the hook for their divisiveness, is "brilliant" in any sense of the word. Getting a Harvey relief bill passed was good, but not certainly not "brilliant" even if not at such cost. Maybe we need a 4th definition: "used as meaningless praise by sycophants."

Kinda like "centrist"

-DSK

WTF...Letting the uncooperative members of his own party off the hook? He cut them off at the knees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

WTF...Letting the uncooperative members of his own party off the hook? He cut them off at the knees.

Name one consequence they are going to suffer.

Being on Trump's bad side doesn't count, he has tantrums daily anyway.

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Name one consequence they are going to suffer.

Being on Trump's bad side doesn't count, he has tantrums daily anyway.

-DSK

Irrelevance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Irrelevance.

Hmm.... seems a very fickle punishment, literally not a full day has passed since the entire Democratic Party was "irrelevant." Now suddenly, cooperation with them is "brilliant."

Seems like the spinning is getting faster. Aren't you worried about centrifugal forces?

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hmm.... seems a very fickle punishment, literally not a full day has passed since the entire Democratic Party was "irrelevant." Now suddenly, cooperation with them is "brilliant."

Seems like the spinning is getting faster. Aren't you worried about centrifugal forces?

-DSK

It's not a president's job to punish members of congress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dog said:

It's not a president's job to punish members of congress.

Wait, I thought you said he effectively punished them by making them irrelevant?

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Wait, I thought you said he effectively punished them by making them irrelevant?

-DSK

It was a consequence of his willingness to work with Democrats but I suspect some element of retribution for their failure to repeal Obamacare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

It was a consequence of his willingness to work with Democrats but I suspect some element of retribution for their failure to repeal Obamacare.

Did he punish them or not? If yes, how so?

Personally, I think bipartisanship is admirable. In this particular case, I think it was tactically stupid from Trump's point of view and of very limited benefit for the country. I guess Congress is too busy catering to the Baby-In-Chief's tantrums and playing spiteful pranks on each other to actually do their job ie produce an actual working budget. And what we're seeing is -not- a trend toward having them work at their actual jobs, IMHO

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did he punish them or not? If yes, how so?

Personally, I think bipartisanship is admirable. In this particular case, I think it was tactically stupid from Trump's point of view and of very limited benefit for the country. I guess Congress is too busy catering to the Baby-In-Chief's tantrums and playing spiteful pranks on each other to actually do their job ie produce an actual working budget. And what we're seeing is -not- a trend toward having them work at their actual jobs, IMHO

-DSK

Why was it stupid from Trump's point of view?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A known attribute of a true centrist is to punish members of your own party.  Trump is the most centrist president since Clinton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dog said:

Irrelevance.

Much more likely to be the consequences for Donnie Dipshit than Ryan and McConnel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Much more likely to be the consequences for Donnie Dipshit than Ryan and McConnel.

How does passing legislation by cooperating with Democrats make Trump irrelevant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

How does passing legislation by cooperating with Democrats make Trump irrelevant?

How does proving unreliable make someone undependable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dog said:

Why was it stupid from Trump's point of view?

Well, of course Trump himself thinks everything he does is "brilliant" maybe you do too. Having to declare bankruptcy is generally not considered "brilliant" by others, though, and it does have consequences. It makes banks much less willing to loan you money to play with.

In the case of cooperating with Democrats to pass a short-term debt-ceiling bill, it's stupid because it will put the debt ceiling on the front page for the mid-term elections and it will make members of his own party less willing to go along with him. In other words, it will have bad consequences for Trump and for the Republican Party in the future.

But that's all in the real world. Nothing to worry about. Personally, I hope the class warriors of the Republican Party all crash and burn very conspicuously. Fucking selfish bastards have driven the country to the brink of ruin and they want more.

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trump aligns himself with the far right wing 99 times out of 100,  that one time he sides with a liberal makes him a centrist.  This is how a dog barks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

If Trump aligns himself with the far right wing 99 times out of 100,  that one time he sides with a liberal makes him a centrist.  This is how a dog barks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dog said:

Fair enough, makes me wonder why you ridiculed me for the same position. Maybe you were just being a dick again. To your question I thought the Joe Arpaio pardon was wrong.

Where did I ridicule you for the same position?  I just asked you to identify the last time that you thought that Trump did something wrong, after you stated that you speak out when you think he does so. 

I could not find an example of you doing that. I don't remember such a thing happening. Help me out and tell me when you did so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Where did I ridicule you for the same position?  I just asked you to identify the last time that you thought that Trump did something wrong, after you stated that you speak out when you think he does so. 

I could not find an example of you doing that. I don't remember such a thing happening. Help me out and tell me when you did so. 

Take the blinkers off.

Good luck down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dog said:

For the third fucking time, I see Trump as center-right. That said Trump was opposed from the outset by the right wing Republican establishment and the far left sees him as a hate mongering racist misogynist cretin. So now he has demonstrated a willingness to form new issue based coalitions independent of party affiliation. The prospect of a president willing to do this is a threat to extremists on both sides and to the duopoly itself. If he keeps this up for all his personal failings something good may come of it.

This would be true only if you think that 2/3 of the US population are far lefties - which perhaps you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dog draws the center line somewhere between dick Cheney and John Birch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Dog draws the center line somewhere between dick Cheney and John Birch.

And here I thought it was between Attila the Hun and Hitler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

And here I thought it was between Attila the Hun and Hitler.

Hitler was a socialist.  Just ask Dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spatial Ed said:

Hitler was a socialist.  Just ask Dog.

Oh.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:
11 hours ago, Dog said:

For the third fucking time, I see Trump as center-right. That said Trump was opposed from the outset by the right wing Republican establishment and the far left sees him as a hate mongering racist misogynist cretin. So now he has demonstrated a willingness to form new issue based coalitions independent of party affiliation. The prospect of a president willing to do this is a threat to extremists on both sides and to the duopoly itself. If he keeps this up for all his personal failings something good may come of it.

This would be true only if you think that 2/3 of the US population are far lefties - which perhaps you do.

I dunno, "cretin" might be a bit strong. But Trump is a prodigious liar, telling untruths so often that his sanity is open to question. He cheats his business associates, cheats on his wives, makes entire speeches about how people of other races are bad in numerous ways, he thinks women who commit the crime of having small boobs should be punished, he thinks women should have no say whatever about their bodies, he has prevented black people from renting his properties (and lied about that too), in short to call him a " hate mongering racist misogynist" is really just a brief summation of well-documented fact.

It's kinda funny that Dog thinks "leftists" are people only observant and clear-thinking people in the country.

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems there is enthusiastic public support for Trump's reaching across the aisle and cooperating with Democrats. Democrats are a little less enthusiastic about it than Republicans are but still pretty strong.

"Republicans (72%) are even more enthusiastic about the president working with congressional Democrats than Democrats (62%) and voters not affiliated with either major party (63%)".

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/september_2017/most_voters_welcome_trump_s_outreach_to_congressional_democrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

Seems there is enthusiastic public support for Trump's reaching across the aisle and cooperating with Democrats. Democrats are a little less enthusiastic about it than Republicans are but still pretty strong.

"Republicans (72%) are even more enthusiastic about the president working with congressional Democrats than Democrats (62%) and voters not affiliated with either major party (63%) are".

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/september_2017/most_voters_welcome_trump_s_outreach_to_congressional_democrats

I will always applaud bipartisan efforts to get shit done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dog said:

Seems there is enthusiastic public support for Trump's reaching across the aisle and cooperating with Democrats. Democrats are a little less enthusiastic about it than Republicans are but still pretty strong.

"Republicans (72%) are even more enthusiastic about the president working with congressional Democrats than Democrats (62%) and voters not affiliated with either major party (63%)".

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/september_2017/most_voters_welcome_trump_s_outreach_to_congressional_democrats

Do you think is a good move to expand the debt limit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Do you think is a good move to expand the debt limit?

tumblr_n4bukpiT8a1qbbjkio2_250.gif

Don't ask for disagreement with Trump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Do you think is a good move to expand the debt limit?

I see the expansion of the debt limit as a consequence of a growing nation and in our case excessive spending.

My responses have been on the subject of the thread, the view that cooperation across the aisle constitutes a betrayal as implied by the title "Benedict Trump".  Like 72% of Republicans and 62% of Democrats I think it does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dog said:

I see the expansion of the debt limit as a consequence of a growing nation and in our case excessive spending.

My responses have been on the subject of the thread, the view that cooperation across the aisle constitutes a betrayal as implied by the title "Benedict Trump".  Like 72% of Republicans and 62% of Democrats I think it does not.

Do you feel betrayed that Trump agreed to a liberal position the debt ceiling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Do you feel betrayed that Trump agreed to a liberal position the debt ceiling?

Not really, my expectations are very low and I did not support him.

Do you applaud Trump for raising the debt ceiling which you clearly think of as a liberal position?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dog said:

Not really, my expectations are very low and I did not support him.

Do you applaud Trump for raising the debt ceiling which you clearly think of as a liberal position?.

I don't applaud him, I find it interesting how he seems to have no guiding principles and is causing the faithful heartburn.  The raising of the ceiling is inevitable, it's only moronic conservatives who think it's a tool to reduce spending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I don't applaud him, I find it interesting how he seems to have no guiding principles and is causing the faithful heartburn.  The raising of the ceiling is inevitable, it's only moronic conservatives who think it's a tool to reduce spending.

that was pretty much Mark Levin's conclusion.   Mark was a YUGE backer of Trump. Now, not so much.


Thinks Trump has no core principals, therefore, cannot be trusted.  Duh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems President Trump sees Democrats as more amenable to working with him to find solutions. He is having dinner tonight with Nancy and Chuck. It appears neither Paul nor Mitch were invited. 

Linky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dog said:

I see the expansion of the debt limit as a consequence of a growing nation and in our case excessive spending.

My responses have been on the subject of the thread, the view that cooperation across the aisle constitutes a betrayal as implied by the title "Benedict Trump".  Like 72% of Republicans and 62% of Democrats I think it does not.

Would you support Trump is he worked with the democRATS to pass protections that codify DACA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Would you support Trump is he worked with the democRATS to pass protections that codify DACA?

Yes, I think it needs to happen and I would hope that in the process he gets commitments from Democrats to get serious about border security so we don't have this problem again.

Would you applaud Trump for such an initiative?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope Trump gets a BJ from an intern.

It would be nice if someone made that wrong again and he may be the man for the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yes, I think it needs to happen and I would hope that in the process he gets commitments from Democrats to get serious about border security so we don't have this problem again.

Would you applaud Trump for such an initiative?

No. I support bipartisan solutions but I won't applaud our leaders doing what they should be doing, and I won't support wasting money on something that should be solved on the demand side of the illegal immigrant labor problem.

Make e-verify mandatory and criminalize hiring illegals, and the demand for such labor evaporates. Remove demand and the supply stops, without deficit financed boondoggles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No R and no D has *ever* been serious about stopping illegals and none are today. If the American employers of Mexican illegals were put in jail for one year on the first offense, there would be no jobs for any of them and no reason to sneak in here.

These employers contribute a lot to both D and R coffers and will never suffer. Putting a wall between supply and demand NEVER worked in the past and it will not now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No. I support bipartisan solutions but I won't applaud our leaders doing what they should be doing, and I won't support wasting money on something that should be solved on the demand side of the illegal immigrant labor problem.

Make e-verify mandatory and criminalize hiring illegals, and the demand for such labor evaporates. Remove demand and the supply stops, without deficit financed boondoggles. 

Not much there I disagree with there except that I do support politicians doing what they should be doing. I agree with you on e-verify but I also think illegal immigrants are motivated to come here by more than just employment opportunities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dog said:

I agree with you on e-verify but I also think illegal immigrants are motivated to come here by more than just employment opportunities.

Well we do have superior entertainment and the pizzas are better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dog said:

Not much there I disagree with there except that I do support politicians doing what they should be doing. I agree with you on e-verify but I also think illegal immigrants are motivated to come here by more than just employment opportunities.

I support them doing what we sent them to do but I'm not going to cheer them for doing it. Working across the aisle should be the default. 

Edit. Border security gets much cheaper once demand is shut down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure like the idea of jailing folks hiring illegals. Wouldn't have to do it long to get the message across. Much cheaper than a wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not going well....

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/14/according-to-democrats-trump-has-done-an-about-face-on-dreamers-his-diehard-supporters-are-fuming/?utm_term=.e581dd5a6db5

 

Quote

Staunch conservative allies of President Trump have erupted in anger and incredulity after Democrats late Wednesday announced that the president had agreed to pursue a legislative deal that would protect thousands of young undocumented immigrants from deportation but not secure Trump’s signature campaign promise: building a massive wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

I hope it lasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No. I support bipartisan solutions but I won't applaud our leaders doing what they should be doing, and I won't support wasting money on something that should be solved on the demand side of the illegal immigrant labor problem.

Make e-verify mandatory and criminalize hiring illegals, and the demand for such labor evaporates. Remove demand and the supply stops, without deficit financed boondoggles. 

I'd posit an additional consideration - create an immigration category that makes it easier for temporary workers to legally come/work/pay taxes/go home/come back,  have the same legal protections/requirements as US workers (insurance, licenses, permits, taxes, etc) coupled with what you suggest should eliminate the issue of illegal immigration as it pertains to those coming here for bona-fide employment.  Do those things? The only people who would be here illegally would be those that we really don't want to have in the country.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dog said:

Not much there I disagree with there except that I do support politicians doing what they should be doing. I agree with you on e-verify but I also think illegal immigrants are motivated to come here by more than just employment opportunities.

Yeah, there's that whole "not being caught in the crossfire" thing, for a lot of them.

 

8 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

I just spent 1/2 hour reading comments at Breitbart.  It was fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, frenchie said:

 

I just spent 1/2 hour reading comments at Breitbart.  It was fun.

heh heh heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Yeah, there's that whole "not being caught in the crossfire" thing, for a lot of them.

 

I just spent 1/2 hour reading comments at Breitbart.  It was fun.

i can;t read more than 2 comments without thinking that the writers are gorging themselves with twinkies and  Pepsi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now