• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saxdog

A little girl melts an Alex Jones snowflake on camera

119 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, saxdog said:

Just shows you that kids are smarter than most adults.

She's obviously a girl. Maybe if the fucking idiot didn't call her a "young man" then the young lady wouldn't have had to call the fucking idiot a "fucking idiot."

dats totally fucked up using fucking swear words like dat and giving duh fucking finger to someone. When will these fucking people learn to be fucking civil 

10 minutes ago, poopie pants said:

dats totally fucked up using fucking swear words like dat and giving duh fucking finger to someone. When will these fucking people learn to be fucking civil 

Probably around the same time they learn to write legibly and use punctuation. 

In the meantime, go fuck yourself.  Bitch. 

18 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Total cuck move.

What kind of man can look at a young lady like that and get the gender wrong? It can only be a fucking idiot, a fucking asshole or a blind person.

An idiot looking for the exact reaction he got.

"Oh my gosh!" he replied.

Gary, from Howard Stern used to interview celebrities, and he'd always start with "Now, who are you?" as a way

to get a reaction.

These are the folks who convinced some inbred moron to go to a Washington DC pizza parlor looking for a democRAT child sex ring.  They are fucking idiots, as are those who put any credence in anything they say.  The Lord of the Rings is more likely to be true than ANYTHING that Alex Jones pimps.  He fucking said so in his divorce case.  

Fucking idiots.  

14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

These are the folks who convinced some inbred moron to go to a Washington DC pizza parlor looking for a democRAT child sex ring.  They are fucking idiots, as are those who put any credence in anything they say.  The Lord of the Rings is more likely to be true than ANYTHING that Alex Jones pimps.  He fucking said so in his divorce case.  

Fucking idiots.  

What kind of moron would fly around in a private jet with one over 25 times and leave his secret service attachment behind?

Fucking idiot.  

Reminds me of Trump's feigned reaction when the previous president of Mexico said they would not pay for his fucking wall.

Trump tried to take the moral high ground. Oh my, such terrible language...pretending to be offended.

"It started when Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer was called, “a f*cking idiot” by the girl as he randomly spoke to passersby in an Austin park. 

Shroyer went on to call the girl a “vitriolic, petulant child that has no discipline.” 

Now Alex Jones is attacking the girl who dared to question the intelligence of an Infowars reporter. 

“On his show today, Alex Jones came to his employee’s defense, saying the girl sounded like ‘John Belushi on PCP’ and ‘acts basically like some thug woman'” Media Matters reported." 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/some-thug-woman-alex-jones-goes-ballistic-on-young-girl-who-mocked-his-infowars-reporter/#.WbMC1cfkRis.twitter

11 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

What kind of moron would fly around in a private jet with one over 25 times and leave his secret service attachment behind?

Fucking idiot.  

translation?

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

"It started when Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer was called, “a f*cking idiot” by the girl as he randomly spoke to passersby in an Austin park. 

Shroyer went on to call the girl a “vitriolic, petulant child that has no discipline.” 

Now Alex Jones is attacking the girl who dared to question the intelligence of an Infowars reporter. 

“On his show today, Alex Jones came to his employee’s defense, saying the girl sounded like ‘John Belushi on PCP’ and ‘acts basically like some thug woman'” Media Matters reported." 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/some-thug-woman-alex-jones-goes-ballistic-on-young-girl-who-mocked-his-infowars-reporter/#.WbMC1cfkRis.twitter

Looks like Alex Jones finally found someone he can beat up on.

As long as it's not in person, as she'd probably kick his ass.

16 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Classy. 

classy as fk. I'd probably give the bird to a no-class, bs'ing asshole myself, especially one that feigns shock by saying 'oh my GOSH' repeatedly like some neurotic bitch and is an enemy of rational thought.

16 hours ago, saxdog said:

Thank you for that special report... now back to our regular programming

7 hours ago, frenchie said:

translation?

Alex Jones follower. 

5 hours ago, 3to1 said:

classy as fk. I'd probably give the bird to a no-class, bs'ing asshole myself, especially one that feigns shock by saying 'oh my GOSH' repeatedly like some neurotic bitch and is an enemy of rational thought.

Future SJW and already knows how to say the word fuck and middle finger usage. Had she thrown urine in his face she'd have gotten an "A" plus in your book. Bravo! 

1 hour ago, Mickey Rat said:

Future SJW and already knows how to say the word fuck and middle finger usage. Had she thrown urine in his face she'd have gotten an "A" plus in your book. Bravo! 

That asshole called her a "man."

Any adult male who calls a teenage girl a "man" deserves to be disemboweled, and have a family of rats take up residence in the volume of his body where his guts used to be.

He got off easy because she was apparently a sweet girl. If he had pulled that shit with one of my teenage daughters or their friends, they would have attacked his past, present and future with the kind of horrific emotional bitch violence reserved for war criminals. 

Just now, mikewof said:

He deserves to be slapped no question but even so, I wonder where that little girl learned such language and gestures. Most likely from the mother. Fortunately, both my daughter and her mother have way more class than that. But hey, if you want to lay with pigs, it's your decision, to each his own. 

1 minute ago, Mickey Rat said:

He deserves to be slapped no question but even so, I wonder where that little girl learned such language and gestures. Most likely from the mother. Fortunately, both my daughter and her mother have way more class than that. But hey, if you want to lay with pigs, it's your decision, to each his own. 

"Most likely"? She literally said that she learned it from her mother.

Your wife speaks like someone from Little House on the Prairie? Okay, if you encourage that kind of thing.

Like most Southern Baptist women, my wife uses language that makes the words in that video sound like lines from the pastor's wife's quilting circle.

6 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Your wife speaks like someone from Little House on the Prairie? Okay, if you encourage that kind of thing.

Like most Southern Baptist women, my wife uses language that makes the words in that video sound like lines from the pastor's wife's quilting circle.

hehe.. :)) No actually my daughter and wife don't use that kind of language. I'm not really sure why but they are perfectly content to sit back and let someone make a complete ass of themselves without joining in. Nothing like the father.;)) 

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

PB5RFyD.jpg

Do you support open borders for all countries to enter USA with no need for VISA or only Mexico? 

Do you support open borders for all countries to enter USA with no need for VISA or only Mexico? 

The current system works just fine.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

The current system works just fine.

That's not what I asked. 

That's not what I asked. 

The current system addresses that problem, it works just fine.

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Bullshit!

Do you need a wall to keep Philippines’ out or can they just swim?

Why should they be required to wait a year for a VISA or be denied due to lack of documentation?

12 year old girls know the fbomb and middle finger?

Another reason to not take prayer out of schools.

/sarc

9 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Bullshit!

Why should they be required to wait a year for a VISA or be denied due to lack of documentation?

You need to learn to speak English, 

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You need to learn to speak English, 

yep. Can your undocumented Mexican workers speak English? Is that a requirement?   

yep. Can your undocumented Mexican workers speak English?   

Many of them can as a matter of fact.

Just now, badlatitude said:

Many of them can as a matter of fact.

Did you answer the question? No. 

Just now, Mickey Rat said:

I answered the question, why don't you concentrate on what really angers you about this.

13 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

PB5RFyD.jpg

Such destructive language.  She must be a leftist.  Is she wearing makeup?  Way too young for that.  I blame her mother.  What?  She isn't?  Well her mother will start her on that too young.  

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

Such destructive language.  She must be a leftist.  Is she wearing makeup?  Way too young for that.  I blame her mother.  What?  She isn't?  Well her mother will start her on that too young.  

Mom's a leftist. Kids have no choice in the matter. Like giving your kid a mohawk to be just like his father. The kid has no clue.  

7 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

faf67051-9dd2-49c6-83bc-47e3be9731a5.jpg

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I answered the question, why don't you concentrate on what really angers you about this.

Come back after you grow some balls mate. 

3 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Come back after you grow some balls mate. 

That's a great example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior there. I don't think the owner wants 10-year-old kids commenting here.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That's a great example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior there. I don't think the owner wants 10-year-old kids commenting here.

Shouldn't you be posting another trump thread? :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

An example of Sea Lioning.  

4 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Shouldn't you be posting another trump thread? :rolleyes:

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the 'impression' that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

4 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Future SJW....

What the fuck?  Do you have a resume on her or something?

2 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

He deserves to be slapped no question but even so, I wonder where that little girl learned such language and gestures. Most likely from the mother. Fortunately, both my daughter and her mother have way more class than that. 

But what is ironic is that they are future assholes who will be flipping people off.  

This making shit up about people isn't that tough.

16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

a5b.png

Okay, now that is funny. :))

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I think we should leave the fortune telling of complete strangers to Mickey Rat.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I think we should leave the fortune telling of complete strangers to Mickey Rat.

Thanks, I'll do my best to make you guys proud of me. 

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Gosh.  When I want to know what you or anyone else thinks, I'll ask Mickey, mister!  

1 hour ago, Mickey Rat said:

Only those of obvious non 'European' decent.  

5 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Bullshit!

You know, just this morning I was reading this article, might be of interest to you

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/09/08/an-asian-daca-recipient-reminds-us-that-not-all-immigrant-families-are-from-south-of-the-u-s-border/?utm_term=.ecdeca98f099

14 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

bs, and you probably know it.

worry about the newly adopted culture of blatant lying that has infected this country and happens to be pushed almost entirely by righty. the focus of your 'concern' is absurd and seems to say quite a bit regarding the substance of your priorities. I take it you're a republican?

On 9/8/2017 at 5:52 AM, LenP said:

I will take smart over polite every time.

Welcome back Len

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

The current system being the elimination of DACA?

2 hours ago, 3to1 said:

bs, and you probably know it.

worry about the newly adopted culture of blatant lying that has infected this country and happens to be pushed almost entirely by righty. the focus of your 'concern' is absurd and seems to say quite a bit regarding the substance of your priorities. I take it you're a republican?

Newly adopted?  What planet you been on the past century?

16 hours ago, Mike G said:

12 year old girls know the fbomb and middle finger?

Another reason to not take prayer out of schools.

/sarc

FWIW, if my daughter or son, 12 or otherwise behaved like that to a total stranger, regardless of them being a RW/Christian dickhead...

well.. there would be consequences.

Precocious brats are precocious brats...are many US kids like that?

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

FWIW, if my daughter or son, 12 or otherwise behaved like that to a total stranger, regardless of them being a RW/Christian dickhead...

well.. there would be consequences.

Precocious brats are precocious brats...are many US kids like that?

That precocious brat is talking to someone whose associates are responsible for denying that the Sandy Hook shooting took place, which has resulted in harassment of parents whose little children were slaughtered; whose associates spread the myth that there was a child sex ring run by democRATS in a pizza parlor in DC, resulting in one of their followers entering the restaurant armed, in search of the basement sex ring in a building with no basement. 

The leader of this band of fucking idiots admitted that his routine is just an act, when his wife sought custody of their kids in their divorce case. Nevertheless, his stupid fucking idiot followers believe what he says when he is in character. 

Alex Jones and his flunkies are what is wrong with America. They use lies to teach Americans to hate Americans. Fuck those fucking idiots. Every American child should be taught certain things. Look both ways before crossing the street, and call anyone with any association with or affinity for InfoWars a fucking idiot. Not necessarily in that order. 

53 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That precocious brat is talking to someone whose associates are responsible for denying that the Sandy Hook shooting took place, which has resulted in harassment of parents whose little children were slaughtered; whose associates spread the myth that there was a child sex ring run by democRATS in a pizza parlor in DC, resulting in one of their followers entering the restaurant armed, in search of the basement sex ring in a building with no basement. 

The leader of this band of fucking idiots admitted that his routine is just an act, when his wife sought custody of their kids in their divorce case. Nevertheless, his stupid fucking idiot followers believe what he says when he is in character. 

Alex Jones and his flunkies are what is wrong with America. They use lies to teach Americans to hate Americans. Fuck those fucking idiots. Every American child should be taught certain things. Look both ways before crossing the street, and call anyone with any association with or affinity for InfoWars a fucking idiot. Not necessarily in that order. 

Never the less. and I doubt she knew who he was anyway...I don't care for ill mannered children.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Never the less. and I doubt she knew who he was anyway...I don't care for ill mannered children.

Y'know, I was raised to have good manners. However, after years of internal struggle, I have taught myself to be rude in certain situations. Actually it wasn't all that hard, I've always been a little quick to throw a punch when offended, what was needed is to have a deliberate and well-thought-out response.

These people are more than offensive, they are intent on destroying what is good in human nature. They are worse than thieves. I don't see any reason to be polite to thieves. I hang up on telemarketers. I am rude to people who break in line in public, or commit other offenses. And the Limbaughs / Hannitys / InfoWars types need to be treated like the destructive cretins they are.

-DSK

11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Y'know, I was raised to have good manners. However, after years of internal struggle, I have taught myself to be rude in certain situations. Actually it wasn't all that hard, I've always been a little quick to throw a punch when offended, what was needed is to have a deliberate and well-thought-out response.

These people are more than offensive, they are intent on destroying what is good in human nature. They are worse than thieves. I don't see any reason to be polite to thieves. I hang up on telemarketers. I am rude to people who break in line in public, or commit other offenses. And the Limbaughs / Hannitys / InfoWars types need to be treated like the destructive cretins they are.

-DSK

Hmm..I was a bit like that myself..however though one can't expect a 12 year old to have a witty, pithy, cutting riposte  on the tip of her tounge.."you're a fuckin' idiot" and a middle finger response, doesn't bode well for a future in debate. :)

Now if she's simply screamed..ma'..that creep challenged my sexuality and grabbed my.........ice cream !!!!!( got to watch that P line)

It might have been more effective :D

10 hours ago, Moderate said:

Welcome back Len

Why the sock?

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They use lies to teach Americans to hate Americans.

Quite a bit of that going around IMO. Disturbing.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:57 AM, mikewof said:

Any adult male who calls a teenage girl a "man" deserves to be disemboweled, and have a family of rats take up residence in the volume of his body where his guts used to be.

He got off easy because she was apparently a sweet girl. If he had pulled that shit with one of my teenage daughters or their friends, they would have attacked his past, present and future with the kind of horrific emotional bitch violence reserved for war criminals. 

You are assuming he did it on purpose.   Who hasn't mixed up genders in their life? I know I have and not because of an agenda, clearly this was a girl sometimes mam or son slips out by mistake.   Not justifying Alex Jones in any way shape or form, but those justifying a tween using that language instinctively is sad.  

On Friday, September 08, 2017 at 11:29 AM, mikewof said:

She's obviously a girl. Maybe if the fucking idiot didn't call her a "young man" then the young lady wouldn't have had to call the fucking idiot a "fucking idiot."

There you go making assumptions about gender based on appearance.  Bigot.

On 9/9/2017 at 10:11 AM, mikewof said:

We always liked the polite, religious ones when I was in high school.  You knew they were just waiting to rebel and do dirty, dirty things.  Funny thing, repression.

41 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

You are assuming he did it on purpose.   Who hasn't mixed up genders in their life? I know I have and not because of an agenda, clearly this was a girl sometimes mam or son slips out by mistake.   Not justifying Alex Jones in any way shape or form, but those justifying a tween using that language instinctively is sad.  

Reread. If he did ou it deliberately then he was a fucking asshole, if he did it out of ignorance or by mistake, then he was a fucking idiot.

Watch the girl's reaction when she is called a young man, she seems to be in the camp that he was a fucking idiot, and then addressed him as the "fucking idiot" that she perceived him to be.

Any grown person that screws with a young teenager or tween like that, by accident, by design, by ignorance or by Freudian slip, deserves the insult that he or she receives. And if there is a teenager or tween who gracefully passes on the insult, then I hope that karma deals with the offender in good measure.

And that, TMS, has fuck-all to do with left-right politics.

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

We always liked the polite, religious ones when I was in high school.  You knew they were just waiting to rebel and do dirty, dirty things.  Funny thing, repression.

Exactly, the Southern Baptist and the Catholic school women. They were like beautiful angels placed on earth, until their switch was flipped out of anger or lust ... then hell slammed the windows shut out of fear.

1 minute ago, mikewof said:

Exactly, the Southern Baptist and the Catholic school women. They were like beautiful angels placed on earth, until their switch was flipped out of anger or lust ... then hell slammed the windows shut out of fear.

I have a good friend who was Dean of Students at a public university with about 12,000 students.  He said the female students who tended to get into the most trouble either were home schooled by religious parents or went to religious high schools.

As an aside, do we know for certain that the episode shown was not staged by Jones and his elk for shock value?

The C.E.O. of the largest company in the world will correct himself and apologize if he flubs the name of a janitor he's talking to. 

12 hours ago, Rockdog said:

Newly adopted?  What planet you been on the past century?

the fuckers have ramped it up and are able to reach a vast populace.

3 hours ago, mikewof said:

Reread. If he did ou it deliberately then he was a fucking asshole, if he did it out of ignorance or by mistake, then he was a fucking idiot.

Watch the girl's reaction when she is called a young man, she seems to be in the camp that he was a fucking idiot, and then addressed him as the "fucking idiot" that she perceived him to be.

Any grown person that screws with a young teenager or tween like that, by accident, by design, by ignorance or by Freudian slip, deserves the insult that he or she receives. And if there is a teenager or tween who gracefully passes on the insult, then I hope that karma deals with the offender in good measure.

And that, TMS, has fuck-all to do with left-right politics.

You are one strange person.   If I or anyone else accidentally called a tween by the wrong gender I would not expect a fuck you as a reply.   

Your are right about one thing poor manners and gutter talk transcends politics. 

If I or anyone else was recording a video and insulted a twelve-year-old girl by calling her a man I would expect a slap across the face, that she used profanity was a good secondary response. That video went viral and has been seen countless times, that girl is probably being called man, dude, guy, and who knows what else at school. Her response likely blunted some of the harassment she is receiving.

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If I or anyone else was recording a video and insulted a twelve-year-old girl by calling her a man I would expect a slap across the face, that she used profanity was a good secondary response. That video went viral and has been seen countless times, that girl is probably being called man, dude, guy, and who knows what else at school. Her response likely blunted some of the harassment she is receiving.

First off he said son it's only an insult if intentional I didn't see that.   I have worked crowds with a mic  you can make that mistake.  Usually followed by a eye roll by the girl or a I'm a guy look. You quickly correct and apologize.   That instant "Fuck you" to an adult would earn a grounding for my kid.  Instead it is earning praise   Sad. 

5 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

You are one strange person.

You're just now figuring that out about Wofsey? He is indeed a strange-o. But he's not stupid and he has a good sense of humor.

8 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

....   ...    ...  If I or anyone else accidentally called a tween by the wrong gender I would not expect a fuck you as a reply.   

Your are right about one thing poor manners and gutter talk transcends politics. 

As I said earlier, while good manners are a great virtue, there is no point in being polite to those who mean you harm. Would you want your daughter to be polite to a rapist, or would you want her to kick him in the nuts and make him take up a different career?

This asshole is intent on destroying your country. If I could think up a suitable humiliation that would make him stop, I would push that button with no hesitation. Being cussed out by a teenage girl is not going to do it, but it's not a bad start.

And yes, this transcends politics. I would feel the same way about extremist agitators from either side of the political spectrum.

-DSK

Just now, TMSAIL said:

First off he said son  I have worked crowds with a mic  you can make that mistake.  Usually followed by a eye roll by the girl or a I'm a guy look. You quickly correct and apologize.   That instant "Fuck you" to an adult would earn a grounding for my kid.  Instead it is earning praise   Sad. 

I agree I think it was a mistake, his use of 'son'  was not intentional, but he didn't apologize after the fact, and the girl was unfortunately vulgar, but that is the society we have built. Calling it an affront is a little late, thirty years ago it would have been, but not now.

So you claim her reaction was based on politics? 

I think it was based on poor parenting 

3 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

I never said that and what is poor parenting these days? Everyone including you has a foul mouth.

If some clown had called me a girl at that age, I would have corrected him in a much less verbal but far more unmistakable fashion. My mom would have given me hell for it and my dad would have acted mad until mom was out of sight, at which point he would have shook his head and laughed. 

Just now, badlatitude said:

I agree I think it was a mistake, his use of 'son'  was not intentional, but he didn't apologize after the fact, and the girl was unfortunately vulgar, but that is the society we have built. Calling it an affront is a little late, thirty years ago it would have been, but not now.

I agree.  But watching the clip the fuck you came instantly, no chance to offer an apology. 

That is what bugged me the most. 

I agree.  But watching the clip the fuck you came instantly, no chance to offer an apology. 

That is what bugged me the most. 

A twelve-year-old girl who got called 'son' is going to react in a dozen different ways. I think he got off lucky; she could have called her dad.

2 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

You are one strange person.   If I or anyone else accidentally called a tween by the wrong gender I would not expect a fuck you as a reply.   

Your have convinced yourself that seeing a boy while addressing a girl is a lesser offense than the term "fucking idiot."

Depending on the child, it's the equivalent of an implosion. What that reporter got from that girl was much less violent and much less offensive than what he did. The girl just spewed a generic insult, you and I have heard much worse when someone is cut off in traffic. If you don't understand that, then you either never had any sensitive daughters or you never noticed the sensitivity of your daughters.

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I never said that and what is poor parenting these days? Everyone including you has a foul mouth.

That was directed at Steam. Sorry 

57 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Your have convinced yourself that seeing a boy while addressing a girl is a lesser offense than the term "fucking idiot."

Depending on the child, it's the equivalent of an implosion. What that reporter got from that girl was much less violent and much less offensive than what he did. The girl just spewed a generic insult, you and I have heard much worse when someone is cut off in traffic. If you don't understand that, then you either never had any sensitive daughters or you never noticed the sensitivity of your daughters.

My daughter would never have said that to an adult at that age. 

4 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

My daughter would never have said that to an adult at that age. 

Nor would mine, at least not to a stranger, but I wish that they would have the guts to say something like that to a scumbag of the kind in that video.

An adult was once rude to my daughter and I ripped into her as politely as I could. But it would have been much better had my daughter done it herself and she would have had my full support. Even though the adult -- like that Alex Jones stooge -- would have cried victim all the way home.

As Sol points out, you do realize that these are the same fucknuts who harass Sandy Hook parents for their role of having their kindergarten children gunned down in that "hoax", right TMS? How quickly the snowflakes melt when they're on the receiving end.

The only thing she did wrong was when he asked her where she'd learned language like that, and she replied "my mother".  She should have said, "your mother".

4 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Nor would mine, at least not to a stranger, but I wish that they would have the guts to say something like that to a scumbag of the kind in that video.

An adult was once rude to my daughter and I ripped into her as politely as I could. But it would have been much better had my daughter done it herself and she would have had my full support. Even though the adult -- like that Alex Jones stooge -- would have cried victim all the way home.

As Sol points out, you do realize that these are the same fucknuts who harass Sandy Hook parents for their role of having their kindergarten children gunned down in that "hoax", right TMS? How quickly the snowflakes melt when they're on the receiving end.

You are making it about Alex Jones who I have never read or heard about outside these forums what I have read disgusts  me.  Putting that aside.  I doubt she knew who the reporter was when she responded.   The final shot was her flipping off the camera man.  Why would she feel the need to do that if it was all about her getting called son. 

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

The only thing she did wrong was when he asked her where she'd learned language like that, and she replied "my mother".  She should have said, "your mother".

You really believe there is nothing wrong with a tween dropping the F-Bomb on a stranger and flipping off a camera man. All over a mistake?  Sad world we live in. 

I'm not joining this pretense that she was reacting to just the "young man" comment.  She knew who they were.  It's written right on the microphone.

I'd have a hard time lecturing her for swearing & the finger, since in this case, it's not really inappropriate.  Infowars are fucking idiots, and deserve no better than "abuse, walk away". 

I don't believe in raising kids to respect all adults as a default.  It's not safe.

She'd get a caution about "this better not be a new habit, young lady..." and I'd be watching more closely, to make sure it wasn't.  But that's it.  Until & unless she shows otherwise, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, that it was treatment reserved for those who deserve it.

1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:

You really believe there is nothing wrong with a tween dropping the F-Bomb on a stranger and flipping off a camera man. All over a mistake?  Sad world we live in. 

it ain't that 'sad'.

what's fuckin' sad is some mf'er like scott pruitt is heading up the EPA, for example. take some time to analyze your priorities, you seem to wearing those blinders you cling to with such fervor.

1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:

This message brought to you by a snowflake who votes a pussygrabber to the highest office in the land.

1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:

You are making it about Alex Jones who I have never read or heard about outside these forums what I have read disgusts  me.  Putting that aside.  I doubt she knew who the reporter was when she responded.   The final shot was her flipping off the camera man.  Why would she feel the need to do that if it was all about her getting called son. 

Perhaps you should educate yourself on Alex Jones hordes and you might call them "fucking idiots" yourself ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-interview-infowars-sandy-hook-parents-response-conspiracy-theories-a7786656.html

They're right up there in the "fucking idiot category" with Holocaust deniers.

1 hour ago, frenchie said:

I'm not joining this pretense that she was reacting to just the "young man" comment.  She knew who they were.  It's written right on the microphone.

I'd have a hard time lecturing her for swearing & the finger, since in this case, it's not really inappropriate.  Infowars are fucking idiots, and deserve no better than "abuse, walk away". 

I don't believe in raising kids to respect all adults as a default.  It's not safe.

She'd get a caution about "this better not be a new habit, young lady..." and I'd be watching more closely, to make sure it wasn't.  But that's it.  Until & unless she shows otherwise, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, that it was treatment reserved for those who deserve it.

I teach kids that age I doubt 1 in a 1000 would know who Alex Jones was let alone an Infowars interviewer  

Hey I'll acquiesce on her knowledge she was at the rally with her mom.   Maybe lefties start the political education of their children early.  

1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:
1 hour ago, frenchie said:

You really really want to pretend this is about manners.

OK, let's make it about manners. Is it nice to lie? Is it nice to lie in such a way that destroys people? Is it nice to lie in a way that leads people to want to destroy others? And to do it for the sake of a salary? The people who do this are rude, obnoxious, destructive, assholes. I'd prefer to live in a neighborhood of Nazis, they are at least honest in their intentions. And people like you are less compelled to defend them.

-DSK

def5e1432af0568b-2048x1024.jpg

So she knew it was an Info Wars reporter, wearing a "Nationalism" shirt.  She demonstrated how to shut down a Sea Lion session in a hurry.  

If the whole thing isn't a hoax to pump his ratings, that is...

47 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

I teach kids that age I doubt 1 in a 1000 would know who Alex Jones was let alone an Infowars interviewer  

Hey I'll acquiesce on her knowledge she was at the rally with her mom.   Maybe lefties start the political education of their children early.  

now that we know the discussion isn't about manners here, what else is to be deduced but the fact that you seem to be apologizing for twisted fucks and amoral bs'ers, which is apparently your role here in PA. no offense, but I'd say you're full of shit.

51 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Maybe lefties start the political education of their children early.  

No maybe's about it. 

1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:

I teach kids that age I doubt 1 in a 1000 would know who Alex Jones was  

That's sad as hell.   Shielding kids from the knowledge of the internet's dangers?  Not my kid.