• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Shootist Jeff

A shoutout out to Tom Ray

It looks like Punta Gorda is in the crosshairs. Be safe. 

Tom related in another thread that he got to another city. Be safe out there, Tom. The government is your friend now.;)

At least it looks like Jose won't follow the same track - one bullet dodged. Bermuda might get smacked though.

I need a ruling.  

Meli is going to report me for mentioning Tom Ray's name and his location.  She accuses me of "outing him".  What does the hive think?

Tom Ray.  Punta Gorda....  Where the fuck would I have gotten that info from?

1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

Meli is going to report me for mentioning Tom Ray's name and his location.  She accuses me of "outing him". 

It's bullshit.

But whatever works. ;)

28 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

Meli is going to report me for mentioning Tom Ray's name and his location.  She accuses me of "outing him".  What does the hive think?

That info has been offered by Tom. No foul. I have my hometown listed in my stuff. I'm very thinly veiled here. If you want to find my real ID, it's easy.

Tom probably gives as many fucks as I do. The number of fucks is listed below.

57 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

Meli is becoming quite the cunt since SV got the perma-flic

13 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

Yeah, wait until it comes crashing back in...

They said it would fill normally, but I agree with you, what part of Irma is non-violent?

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

Gee, maybe his info below his screen name? That and the fact that he one of the VERY few people here that use his real name?

Meli should get flicked just for wasting the mods time by reporting you.......

1 hour ago, austin1972 said:

That info has been offered by Tom. No foul. I have my hometown listed in my stuff. I'm very thinly veiled here. If you want to find my real ID, it's easy.

Tom probably gives as many fucks as I do. The number of fucks is listed below.

I know your "real" name, but what I want is a nice prime rib roast from one of those cows of yours. Maybe two?

Will travel to pick them up, and pay top dollar! ;)

4 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

You FUCKING LIAR!!

11 minutes after this arsehole put the post up, I pm'd him suggesting someone arsehole may out him if he didn't take it down..(if you google Tom Ray and Punta Gorda you get all the details of a person that fit's Tom to a T..

This bastard..replies to my kind thought.

"Fuck you're stupid"

Now that's hurtful enough..OK this Tom Ray is some "in Crowd joke" How am I supposed to know ?

Then he's spiteful enough to use my "warning" against me and make up LIES about me reporting him..Of course I can prove this..it's in a PM.

Now ..all banter aside..You fucking ARSEHOLE !!

Would anyone want to have a beer let alone sail with such a Duplicitous CUNT!!

5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Sorry, shortforbob, Tom Ray's name, and location have been public knowledge for a damn long time. Any report will backfire on you badly.

Jeff appears to be the sort of person that would steal your petrol and slash your tyres when helping him evacuate.

Don't worry about me. I'm north of Punta Gorda by a few hours..... We won't get slaughtered until after midnight.

42 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Don't worry about me. I'm north of Punta Gorda by a few hours..... We won't get slaughtered until after midnight.

You are going to end up right in the path, methinks.  I'll get a bunch of pissy rain and breeze, but not what you're going to see.  Good luck.  Lets hope that 8 pm update shows more deterioration of the eye wall.  

56 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You FUCKING LIAR!!

11 minutes after this arsehole put the post up, I pm'd him suggesting someone arsehole may out him if he didn't take it down..(if you google Tom Ray and Punta Gorda you get all the details of a person that fit's Tom to a T..

"Fuck you're stupid"

Now that's hurtful enough..OK this Tom Ray is some "in Crowd joke" How am I supposed to know ?

Then he's spiteful enough to use my "warning" against me and make up LIES about me reporting him..Of course I can prove this..it's in a PM.

Imagine being in Jeff's crosshairs for five years. Jeffie does Winning.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

You FUCKING LIAR!!

"Fuck you're stupid"

I would sail, fly, and shoot with Jeff any day.

You? Not in this lifetime. Maybe the next...

10 minutes ago, Greever said:

I would sail, fly, and shoot with Jeff any day.

You? Not in this lifetime. Maybe the next...

Take good a look, son. Why did Jeffie choose to mention my daughter's breasts on PA? Why did he suggest I have a romantic interest in my daughter on PA? Why did he offer a series of posts on PA about my wife's rape (at gunpoint)? The Pee Wee poster shows him calling me a liar while stating a falsehood. Our Jeff may be a douche.

52 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You are going to end up right in the path, methinks.  I'll get a bunch of pissy rain and breeze, but not what you're going to see.  Good luck.  Lets hope that 8 pm update shows more deterioration of the eye wall.  

Thank you. It's blowing pretty good here right now, but still on grid power.

I think I'll go walk the dog, and see if I can coax a tree into falling across the wires.... ;)

5 hours ago, Greever said:

I know your "real" name, but what I want is a nice prime rib roast from one of those cows of yours. Maybe two?

Will travel to pick them up, and pay top dollar! ;)

I can bring some to the cottage. You just have to get yourself there. I'll bring enough for Mrs. Greever too. We can do a standing rib roast and some 2x baked potatoes.

I'll be there in October for the fall colors, liver destruction and general carousing. Bella will want some pets, so there's your cost.

Looking towards the cottage from Emerald Ridge (that's my hill you're looking at).

15623056305_78fb94760a_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

You FUCKING LIAR!!

"Fuck you're stupid"

I think you take this far too seriously. It's bullshitting on the internet. Not even in person.

Some people say stuff they wouldn't in person. Too much work for me to try and be a "character," I pretty much say what I would (and sometimes do) say to peoples'  faces. Jeff has changed his ID here a bunch of times, hard to say how much he's being a "character" and how much is the way he really is. He does seem to take this gun-lover cult a bit too seriously, and he's really angry at me for proving him wrong on a couple of important (to him) points. Shrug. Other than that, he's a real sailor and not such a bad guy.

Tom Ray is not a joke, he is also a real sailor and well worth talking with.

Meanwhile, get a beer or something and relax. Don't work so hard at getting your feelings hurt. That's my honest advice. Fuck all, you're not even having a hurricane right now

-DSK

33 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Take good a look, son. Why did Jeffie choose to mention my daughter's breasts on PA? Why did he suggest I have a romantic interest in my daughter on PA? Why did he offer a series of posts on PA about my wife's rape (at gunpoint)? The Pee Wee poster shows him calling me a liar while stating a falsehood. Our Jeff may be a douche.

I am not your son.

Please do not disrespect my Father, by implying that I am.

I would buy Jeff a beer anytime.......

5 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

I can bring some to the cottage. You just have to get yourself there. I'll bring enough for Mrs. Greever too. We can do a standing rib roast and some 2x baked potatoes.

I'll be there in October for the fall colors, liver destruction and general carousing. Bella will want some pets, so there's your cost.

15623056305_78fb94760a_b.jpg

We will be there...

Bella will get plenty of luvins'... :)

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I think you take this far too seriously. It's bullshitting on the internet. Not even in person.

Some people say stuff they wouldn't in person. Too much work for me to try and be a "character," I pretty much say what I would (and sometimes do) say to peoples'  faces. Jeff has changed his ID here a bunch of times, hard to say how much he's being a "character" and how much is the way he really is. He does seem to take this gun-lover cult a bit too seriously, and he's really angry at me for proving him wrong on a couple of important (to him) points. Shrug. Other than that, he's a real sailor and not such a bad guy.

Tom Ray is not a joke, he is also a real sailor and well worth talking with.

Meanwhile, get a beer or something and relax. Don't work so hard at getting your feelings hurt. That's my honest advice. Fuck all, you're not even having a hurricane right now

-DSK

Australian cultural thing..dobbing (snitching) is culturally akin to communist sympathies in the USA:rolleyes:. I only ever report Socks for personal insults (like accusations of  mariticide). 

I sincerely hope Tom's OK.

2 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

Good. Doggie needs pets.

15556411486_64dd0d9ccc_b.jpg

How can you not pet her when she does that sitting upright on the couch thing? I have never seen anything like it!

And I just showed SweetPea the pictures of the Fall colors up there. We will be there! (And you do the standing rib roast, and I can handle the twice baked potatoes, with bacon!) Maybe some corn too???

1 minute ago, austin1972 said:

Greever outed my dog!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! Please don't let her report me. Get her away from any keyboard or smartphone immediately!

11 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

It looks like Punta Gorda is in the crosshairs. Be safe. 

My in-laws are in St Pete, Tampa , and Westley Chapel. Triple fucking unbelievable. Hold on Tommy...and I hope the plywood out back by the sink makes it.

12 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Be safe, Tom. 

You too, Lefty. 

Sol, you say you should be fine, but be careful anyways.

We had a couple of transformers pop in the distance, and have had a couple of tornado warnings, but the real stuff here should be between 3-9 am, and top out at around hurricane force,maybe up to 80 or so.  By mid day, things should be getting back to normal.  Some good gusts now.  They say we've already had mid 50s but it doesn't sound like that yet.  

I'm have a five foot roll out of bed to join my dog under my desk.  I'll be alright.  I'll be listening for a lull in the next couple of hours, to get the dog outside one more time.  Then I'll be in the bunker for the duration.  

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

You FUCKING LIAR!!

"Fuck you're stupid"

That's not true. Actually I said "Jesus, you're stupid". Go back a re-read my PM. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

standing rib roast....  There's something to think about through a long night.  

If we ever connect via the Mac, I will give you some real food Sol. None of that store crap. Real food.

You'll shit your pants.

Actually, you won't because it's real food.

9 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

You didn't get flicked for saying I was ass raped as a child by a cop with a nightstick.  You are teflon.

29 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

That's not true. Actually I said "Jesus, you're stupid". Go back a re-read my PM. 

Hang on Jeff (if that's your real name), I got this.

Meli,

Not only do we know who Tom Ray is (he's Tom Ray) and where he lives (Punta Gorda, Mexican slang term for large vagina with leopard spots), we know what he has in his back yard. And we know he is not a plumber.

On 8/30/2015 at 7:23 PM, bhyde said:

Plywood sheets around the world scream in terror at the mere mention of Tom "The Butcher of Fir" Ray.

ply-table-14.jpg

Tommy ain't trying to hide and he is well armed. Nobody is going to fuck with him. 

7 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Hang on Jeff (if that's your real name), I got this.

Meli,

Not only do we know who Tom Ray is (he's Tom Ray) and where he lives (Punta Gorda, Mexican slang term for large vagina with leopard spots), we know what he has in his back yard. And we know he is not a plumber.

Tommy ain't trying to hide and he is well armed. Nobody is going to fuck with him. 

'cept Irma, maybe.  It's downright nasty here now, three hours before we're supposed to see the worst.  Had a gust a few minutes ago that popped my ears, and I'm inside.  I've never heard anything like it.  But anything I'm seeing is nothing compared to what Tom got down in PG.  

I am still waiting for someone to out Jeff's slutty friend.

Stay safe Sol, Tom and everyone in harms way.

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

'cept Irma, maybe.  It's downright nasty here now, three hours before we're supposed to see the worst.  Had a gust a few minutes ago that popped my ears, and I'm inside.  I've never heard anything like it.  But anything I'm seeing is nothing compared to what Tom got down in PG.  

Yeah, my fam is just north of Tommy, and to say we're shitting bricks, would be an understatement. I think Tommy's plywood is going to land somewhere around Dunedin. Don't die Sol. Remember ABC.

I did not know this..all I know is when I put Tom Ray and Punta Gorda into a google search, the very first reference held Far more personal information than any sane person would put up on a site like this one..In fact I'm surprised that such information is available through a publically available data base.

So..thinking (idiotically apparently) that Tom would not care for ALL this information to be so easily accessed, I warned jeff..both in his interests and Toms

Pardon me for being an idiot.

6 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Yeah, my fam is just north of Tommy, and to say we're shitting bricks, would be an understatement. I think Tommy's plywood is going to land somewhere around Dunedin. Don't die Sol. Remember ABC.

I'm drinking a beer and chatting with women.  Life could be worse. But stuff is a-flyin now.  I think my little carport next to the bunker is coming apart, from the sound of it.  Another hour or two will bring a shift to put that in the lee of my neighbor.  

edit.  Just in from my county Emergency Mgmt Ops.  https://www1.equickseries.com/putnam/alert/v1/alert?id=210742

Our humble little county is probably the poorest in the state, but their emergency Management Center is friggin awesome at getting us good information in a timely fashion.  The good stuff is here a bit early, so either the storm is moving a little quicker than planned, or a little farther east than planned.  

8 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I did not know this..all I know is when I put Tom Ray and Punta Gorda into a google search, the very first reference held Far more personal information than any sane person would put up on a site like this one..In fact I'm surprised that such information is available through a publically available data base.

So..thinking (idiotically apparently) that Tom would not care for ALL this information to be so easily accessed, I warned jeff..both in his interests and Toms

What did he post a photo of himself on a international forum or something? 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'm drinking a beer and chatting with women.  Life could be worse. But stuff is a-flyin now.  I think my little carport next to the bunker is coming apart, from the sound of it.  Another hour or two will bring a shift to put that in the lee of my neighbor.  

Just know that fellow Floridians are fighting hard to reverse this.

"Category 5 Hurricane Irma is currently making its way across a string of Caribbean islands toward the US mainland. Depending on what the storm does over the next 2 days, there is still a chance it could miss the US mainland altogether and travel North-East back out to sea.

Several people decided to start an online campaign to help encourage the storm to take that more easterly path using a rather ridiculous method – electric fans…a lot of them.

Earlier this week Joshua Stanaland created a Facebook event titled “Everybody Points Their Fans At The Hurricane To Blow It Away“, which has since gone viral – dozens of news stations have already covered the idea and there are now over 58,000 people committed to pointing their fans at the storm.

The Facebook event includes the following instructions:

“Everyone takes their fans outside and points them at Hurricane Irma to blow it away from us. Air compressors with a blow gun attachment also a plus, or anything else. Get creative. Date/time subject to change due to the unpredictable path it may take.

*Not responsible for any collapsed lungs should you choose to blow manually.”

The event is scheduled to run from September 7th through September 13th.

Pictures and videos of people pointing fans at the storm have been flooding social media all day;

21458004_855672787928281_875336685125829

blowing-hurricane-irma-using-fans.jpg

Barbara Simo Manzano even said she is getting the University of Miami involved by using their high-velocity industrial fans;

“We have the Wall of Wind (WoW) in the Engineering Center at the University where I work in Miami. This should do it. #wow #FIU #hurricaneresearch”

Meteorologists are doubtful the fans will have any effect on the storm, even with 58,000 people participating. Hurricane Irma has sustained wind speed speeds of 150mph, and it’s the size of Texas.

In all seriousness, if you are in the projected path of Hurricane Irma, please make sure you are prepared to either seek shelter or evacuate.

http://www.charlottestories.com/58000-people-joined-together-attempt-re-direct-hurricane-irma-using-fans/

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

We did that some 9243 post ago.

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What did he post a photo of himself on a international forum or something? 

What's a photo?

Actually I find it more comfortable knowing what people look like. Otherwise one tends to associate people with their avatar ..your's is bertie wooster innit?

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

What's a photo?

Actually I find it more comfortable knowing what people look like. Otherwise one tends to associate people with their avatar :D

I look just like mine.

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

If you look at Google Maps of Punta Gorda (satellite view), you can actually see the piece of plywood in Tommy's back yard we are talking about. That's how we found him in the first place. Once you get the address, switch to street view and you'll actually see Tommy sitting out front cleaning a gun. The people of PG are friendly but cautious.

To fully understand the context, you may wish to review this thread:

Not sure where Tommy comes in, but a quick read of all 125 pages should prove entertaining.

Toms bit of wood should be put in the SA museum along with Gator's vespa, Elle's cow skin bikini and everything on teakys desk.

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Toms bit of wood should be put in the SA museum along with Gator's vespa, Elle's cow skin bikini and everything on teakys desk.

AND Teaky's desk!

Oh and Sash weights

7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

sort of PA mimes ?

Can't remember who posted this.

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:
7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

AND Teaky's desk!

Oh and Sash weights

Is there anything left on Teaky's desk? Anything nice, that is. I had the impression that all prizes had been awarded.

What's with the sash weights, I think I missed that one

-DSK

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is there anything left on Teaky's desk? Anything nice, that is. I had the impression that all prizes had been awarded.

What's with the sash weights, I think I missed that one

-DSK

Sash weights, I remember that, but cannot remember the guys name? He found a mysterious box in an old house that was implied to hold some sort of valuable treasure, but it was just sash weights.  

Swan 70- it was quite a funny scam but because he had pulled it before on some car forum he got crucified for it- never really understood why. 

Swan 70, yes that was it!! Wasn't he eventually outed? Seem to remember a photo of a paunchy guy with his wife in front of a purple Corvette?  Or, am I imagining that?

19 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

Where did she post that? 

Its been public knowledge way before those fuckers from WBF turned up. 

2 minutes ago, mad said:

Where did she post that? 

Its been public knowledge way before those fuckers from WBF turned up. 

"She" didn't.

14 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

You FUCKING LIAR!!

"Fuck you're stupid"

This is the problem when you come wading into a place without knowing the full background of the people here. 

Tom has always shared his name and details here, it's no secret. 

You yelling and screaming about duplicitous cunts, whilst sitting on your holier than though high horse says a lot about you. 

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

"She" didn't.

Just wading my through this little shit fight, an uncalled for PM it seems. Probably best to know the facts before shooting of PMs. 

14 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Jeff appears to be the sort of person that would steal your petrol and slash your tyres when helping him evacuate.

You're a fucking piss poor judge of character to say that. 

Thats a cuntish accusation to make. 

Under the circumstances..and knowing all the facts ..It's entirely appropriate.

I don't read Toms posts, nor do I bother looking up old posts or pay much attention to location.

I genuinely though someone might report him for outing tom. Given the mood this place is in at the moment. So I shot him a warning PM.

Then he posts that I threatened to report him. 

he's a nasty piece of work but alas not the only spiteful POS on this forum.

6 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Under the circumstances..and knowing all the facts ..It's entirely appropriate.

You've already admitted that you don't know all the facts. 

This isn't facts, it's just your opinion. 

Back it up, or stop digging yourself an even bigger hole. 

12 minutes ago, mad said:

You've already admitted that you don't know all the facts. 

This isn't facts, it's just your opinion. 

Back it up, or stop digging yourself an even bigger hole. 

I've got the PM's and I know the time that he put up the OP, I know what I wrote and when, I know when he replied, and I know when he put up that bullshit post.

What I didn't know is that you all know Tom's personal details and anyone reporting him would look stupid.

Since when was misguidedly suggesting someone take down a post..in a private message, fodder for an attack on the messenger?

Jeff has my permission to post that PM chain.

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I've got the PM's and I know the time that he put up the OP, I know what I wrote and when, I know when he replied, and I know when he put up that bullshit post.

What I didn't know is that you all know Tom's personal details and anyone reporting him would look stupid.

Since when was misguidedly suggesting someone take down a post..in a private message, fodder for an attack on the messenger?

It's your slashing tyres and stealing petrol accusations that I'm referring to. 

The rest is a mess of your own making, jumping in without knowing the background is never smart. 

5 minutes ago, mad said:

It's your slashing tyres and stealing petrol accusations that I'm referring to. 

The rest is a mess of your own making, jumping in without knowing the background is never smart. 

Yes..the substance of that was tasteless under the current circumstances..and I apologise to Tom, Lefty and Sol..But Jeff is still a dishonest and duplicitous cunt,

26 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Yes..the substance of that was tasteless under the current circumstances..and I apologise to Tom, Lefty and Sol..But Jeff is still a dishonest and duplicitous cunt,

Well as you appear to have deliberately misquoted what Jeff said in his PM to you, I'd say you're guilty of being a dishonest and duplicitous cunt as well  

Just now, mad said:

Well as you appear to have deliberately misquoted what Jeff said in his PM to you, I'd say you're guilty of being duplicitous. 

nice try.

49 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Thanks

Meli.PNG

21 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I need a ruling.  

really?

You two are pathetic

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

really?

You two are pathetic

As much as you keep twisting and turning, it doesn't disguise the fact that you got on your high horse without knowing the background. Now you're just compounding it all. 

1 minute ago, mad said:

As much as you keep twisting and turning, it doesn't disguise the fact that you got on your high horse without knowing the background. Now you're just compounding it all. 

So, me getting on my "high horse" (in your not so humble opinion) is worse than Jeff, unprovoked (except in his own condescending little world), out of the blue, starting a shitfight, lying and trying to make out I'm a snitch?? Got ya..It all make so much sense now..

My gratitude to you for pointing out my grievous tall horsey errors is undying..thank you thank you..It's wonderful that PA has such a Solomon amongst it's prefect ranks to mentor us poor newbies.