• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
er111a

Let's discuss the Environment!

40 posts in this topic

Hello! I am an Environmental Science Major. As such I am heavily invested in the Environmental Sciences. I am right now in the beginning stages to form a nonprofit organization to spread awareness about issues plaguing our current society. I would love for any of you to consider following this page and or sharing this page. I plan to post daily news and posts about current, past, and future issues.
Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/EnvironmentalAdvancedSciences/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sometimes it is best to take things unwanted out of the environment.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, er111a said:

Hello! I am an Environmental Science Major. As such I am heavily invested in the Environmental Sciences. I am right now in the beginning stages to form a nonprofit organization to spread awareness about issues plaguing our current society. I would love for any of you to consider following this page and or sharing this page. I plan to post daily news and posts about current, past, and future issues.
Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/EnvironmentalAdvancedSciences/

Warbird has a point ... are your studies at all concerned what happens outside of the environment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There weren't hurricanes before Al Gore invented Global Warming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Bloody hell, another one.

This does have several surprisingly informational moments, so watch it all the way through.

Edited by Ishmael
termites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's good that an environmental sciences major is invested in.......environmental sciences....heavily.....I mean instead of.....say coal mines.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Point Break said:

I think it's good that an environmental sciences major is invested in.......environmental sciences....heavily.....I mean instead of.....say coal mines.........

Coal is OK if they wash it, right? I bet the Inuit wished they had coal fireplaces and stuff. Of course, their igloos would have melted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Point Break said:

I think it's good that an environmental sciences major is invested in.......environmental sciences....heavily.....I mean instead of.....say coal mines.........

Or being a judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS doesn't anybody want to discuss fast cars and pussy anymore?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, er111a said:

 I am right now in the beginning stages to form a nonprofit organization to spread awareness about issues plaguing our current society. 

Like ill-informed university students who have never spend a minute in the real world spreading the bullshit cult of climate change alarmism?

Judging by your post perhaps a little grade school level attention to sentence construction might be more helpful in you finding gainful employment someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but, but the professor said!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you form and live off  a non profit? Sounds a bit like carving air. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same a people cycling around Australia for Cancer Research with all the profits donated.  But the costs are covered first.  Great way to see to the world and have others pay for your adventure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Global warming, climate change and all the other iterations. 

How many ways can the poor old bastard be beaten?

WTDnnwE.gif

 

dead-horse-gif-10.gif

tumblr_ns9rmhX7LS1uxle3jo1_500.gif

dead-horse-gif-13.gif?fit=320%2C240

xZXXBp.gif

beating-dead-horse-gif-17.gif?resize=300%2C180

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, er111a said:

Hello! I am an Environmental Science Major. As such I am heavily invested in the Environmental Sciences. I am right now in the beginning stages to form a nonprofit organization to spread awareness about issues plaguing our current society. I would love for any of you to consider following this page and or sharing this page. I plan to post daily news and posts about current, past, and future issues.
Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/EnvironmentalAdvancedSciences/

Let me ask your advice. Several months ago I bought (from China) several gross of plastic, ink filled pens wrapped in old sailing line.

No one bought a single one. What's the best way to recycle these? I can't even get the Detroit Public Schools to take them as a donation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, the_abandoned_brane said:

How do you form and live off  a non profit? Sounds a bit like carving air. 

 

Or making little rocks out of big ones?  bienvenido borracho!  hope you are well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, you guys are rude - can't give the little tyke even a sliver of help?   Here you go, "er111a".  Study this. Every page of it, and take notes. It'll help you clarify what a young man in your position should be looking for; how you get there is your business but the end game is an important driver in this quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, random said:

Same a people cycling around Australia for Cancer Research with all the profits donated.  But the costs are covered first.  Great way to see to the world and have others pay for your adventure.

Or get a hot GF, a catamaran and a patron account. A lot more fun than hanging around with a bunch of bearded, smelly, unemployable wanna be Ecco warriors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm outside the environment.

 

But as one looking in I would say there are way too many people in the environment. Pretty much on the way to becoming a petroleum layer somewhere down the gelogical time continuum. Its just a social circus doomed to extinction at this point. At least thats what I tell my wife whenever I want pussy and she wants to watch suits. Luckily I also have my technique as a continuous process improvement deal. We are almost at 3 to 1 on the orgasm scoreboard on a per session basis. Unfortunately this tends to lengthen the time between sessions forcing me to work on social technique to close the gap. I'm doomed to the current equilibrium. 

 

Anyway back to your environment. Beats mars and venus by an astounding margin. Enjoy. All you can do is try to save some wild fish for your great grandchildren. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 3:18 PM, er111a said:

Hello! I am an Environmental Science Major. As such I am heavily invested in the Environmental Sciences. I am right now in the beginning stages to form a nonprofit organization to spread awareness about issues plaguing our current society. I would love for any of you to consider following this page and or sharing this page. I plan to post daily news and posts about current, past, and future issues.
Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/EnvironmentalAdvancedSciences/

Fuck off, show us yer tits and buy an ad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I'm outside the environment.

 

But as one looking in I would say there are way too many people in the environment. Pretty much on the way to becoming a petroleum layer somewhere down the gelogical time continuum. Its just a social circus doomed to extinction at this point. At least thats what I tell my wife whenever I want pussy and she wants to watch suits. Luckily I also have my technique as a continuous process improvement deal. We are almost at 3 to 1 on the orgasm scoreboard on a per session basis. Unfortunately this tends to lengthen the time between sessions forcing me to work on social technique to close the gap. I'm doomed to the current equilibrium. 

 

Anyway back to your environment. Beats mars and venus by an astounding margin. Enjoy. All you can do is try to save some wild fish for your great grandchildren. Good luck.

So THAT's why they call it Mavericks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I'm outside the environment.

 

But as one looking in I would say there are way too many people in the environment. Pretty much on the way to becoming a petroleum layer somewhere down the gelogical time continuum. Its just a social circus doomed to extinction at this point. At least thats what I tell my wife whenever I want pussy and she wants to watch suits. Luckily I also have my technique as a continuous process improvement deal. We are almost at 3 to 1 on the orgasm scoreboard on a per session basis. Unfortunately this tends to lengthen the time between sessions forcing me to work on social technique to close the gap. I'm doomed to the current equilibrium. 

 

Anyway back to your environment. Beats mars and venus by an astounding margin. Enjoy. All you can do is try to save some wild fish for your great grandchildren. Good luck.

Who's on the upside of the orgasm chart? That could theoretically impact your future erotic scorecard in negative ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2017 at 11:18 AM, er111a said:

Hello! I am an Environmental Science Major. As such I am heavily invested in the Environmental Sciences. 

A student loan is hardly investing heavily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ishmael said:

Who's on the upside of the orgasm chart? That could theoretically impact your future erotic scorecard in negative ways.

Heres a hint. I am a male human, married. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Heres a hint. I am a male human, married. 

Marriage is supposed to be an equal partnership.

I gave up dart league nights, drinking with the guys, my motorcycle and football sundays (all day),

All she gave up was sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

how good are you at saying "would you like fries with that"?

....winner.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

funny as hell, right after seeing this yesterday, one of our young engineers came up to me and mentioned he had taken classes in environmental science and wasn't I worried about being part of the generation that caused the problem.....

I shocked him when I said yeah we are the generation that created your generation..... LOL 

last time he talked to me it was telling me how he actually thought his Prius (not kidding) looked pretty cool. I told him the only thing that would make it look cool would be if it got ran over by a monster truck. LOL the next day he unknowingly parked next to me. (I drive a truck) I asked if he was just trying to tempt me. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Heres a hint. I am a male human, married. 

So you've read "The One-Minute Lover" book?  Was it as quick to read as "The One-Minute Manager?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RedTuna said:

So you've read "The One-Minute Lover" book?  Was it as quick to read as "The One-Minute Manager?"

It was a one pump kinda book. The one minute managers more a one dump kinda book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2017 at 1:47 AM, the_abandoned_brane said:

How do you form and live off  a non profit? Sounds a bit like carving air. 

 

The nonprofits can't show a profit, that doesn't apply to the directors and employees, they can make huge salaries ... the company often gets pro-bono services, tax-free status, and big donations. That money has to go somewhere.

Anyway, where did the OP go? Did he already fuck off to buy a Hummer and burn some mesquite in the sausage grill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Anyway, where did the OP go? Did he already fuck off to buy a Hummer and burn some mesquite in the sausage grill?

Ist is dinnere time hearre, mabey foure hime to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, avenger79 said:

funny as hell, right after seeing this yesterday, one of our young engineers came up to me and mentioned he had taken classes in environmental science and wasn't I worried about being part of the generation that caused the problem.....

I shocked him when I said yeah we are the generation that created your generation..... LOL 

last time he talked to me it was telling me how he actually thought his Prius (not kidding) looked pretty cool. I told him the only thing that would make it look cool would be if it got ran over by a monster truck. LOL the next day he unknowingly parked next to me. (I drive a truck) I asked if he was just trying to tempt me. LOL 

So you belong to the generation that finishes every sentence with LOL. (LOL)

If he thought the Prius looked cool, then to him it does, and there's nothing that you can do to change that.  BTW I doubt very much that you shocked him with that comeback, it would have just confirmed what he already thought of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, random said:

 BTW I doubt very much that you shocked him with that comeback, it would have just confirmed what he already thought of you.

Ille adgreede withe thisse......                     :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, random said:

So you belong to the generation that finishes every sentence with LOL. (LOL)

If he thought the Prius looked cool, then to him it does, and there's nothing that you can do to change that.  BTW I doubt very much that you shocked him with that comeback, it would have just confirmed what he already thought of you.

well guess you got me on that one...ooh that hurt. 

I didn't mean to try and change his opinion of his car, was simply telling him my opinion of it. I am allowed an opinion correct? 

Yes the response of creating his generation did "shock" him as it took him a bit to come up with a response. admittedly "shock" may have been too strong a term to use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all enthusiastic about energy efficiency. "efficiency" means doing the same thing with less energy. If I want to spin my wheels and create a cloud of blue smoke, a Prius is not going to get that done, so I need a car with a fucking big, power plant in it. I'm happy for that fucking big motor to be efficient, or electric, or powered by aliens - I just don't care so long as I get blue smoke if I want blue smoke.

I'm not about saving energy by doing without - that's simply retrograde and cheating. Plus, it might make you look dorky, or get killed by a truck driver who is frustrated with you hyper-miling at 53.5mph in the fast lane of the freeway at rush hour.

The best eco-non-profit would be one that promotes the continued growth of power-based fun and stupidity, but efficiently.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Wet Spreaders said:

 or get killed by a truck driver who is frustrated with you hyper-miling at 53.5mph in the fast lane of the freeway at rush hour..

 

 

 

A mid May backpacking trip had us driving from LA to the Grand Canyon in 89 or 90. 85 to 90mph across the CA and AZ desert in 95 to 100 degree temps. AC blasting and good (for the times) music on the stereo. Mrs WB and I had a pleasant trip. One fellow back packer arrived hours later looking wrung out. He happily explained that he got 30 something mpg in his Volvo 240 driving 45mph the whole way with windows open:lol: YCMTSU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0