couchsurfer

who won?

Recommended Posts

Who won? Probably Spithill followed by Ainslie. Who lost? The stars of the ETNZ team. (we are talking about all that matters in the AC, salaries?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chesirecat said:

Three Italian billionaires and Spithill if LR sign him up

I heard he has just jumped through the final hoop for his US citizenship and is likely to be on a US team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Team_GBR said:

I heard he has just jumped through the final hoop for his US citizenship and is likely to be on a US team.

Wouldn't surprise me if you heard correctly.

Is it legal in both countries, AUS and USA, to hold dual passports? edit, yes it's legal; and you must use one or the other when entering and departing that country if you have both

https://au.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/citizenship-services/dual-nationality/

Also,

"Prior to 4 April 2002, Australian citizens who became citizens of another country lost their Australian citizenship automatically."

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/Curr/Dual-citizenship#

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ~Stingray~ said:

Wouldn't surprise me if you heard correctly.

Is it legal in both countries, AUS and USA, to hold dual passports? edit, yes it's legal; and you must use one or the other when entering and departing that country if you have both

https://au.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/citizenship-services/dual-nationality/

Also,

"Prior to 4 April 2002, Australian citizens who became citizens of another country lost their Australian citizenship automatically."

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/Curr/Dual-citizenship#

Up until about 150 years ago the only way to attain Australian citizenship was to have you previous citizenship stripped from you. 

So this is a big step forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaysper said:

Up until about 150 years ago the only way to attain Australian citizenship was to have you previous citizenship stripped from you. 

So this is a big step forward. 

Funny! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now