Dex Sawash

SA keeps bastard logging me out, the bastards

I'm getting logged out of SA and have to log in every time I change platforms or if I have been idle for a while.

I tick the "remember me" box.

I can't find a setting for "keep me logged in for X hours/days/weeks.

Maybe it is one of my Chrome settings that is doing it. 

anyone else?

It's probably chrome. I had more problems with chrome than any other system I've used. It used to constantly demand that I change passwords, then deny me the new password because it was too close to the old one. I gave it the heave ho and went to Firefox, and haven't regretted a minute.

IE is doing it too. This logging out thing may be the worst thing that has happened to anyone this week.

You don't have a cookie manager do you? Or maybe have your browsers set to delete cookies when you close them? It's not an uncommon setting.

Because you need to leave the SA cookies, that's what holds your session ID. If you nuke those cookies, you're logged out next time you come back.

14 hours ago, Dex Sawash said:

IE is doing it too. This logging out thing may be the worst thing that has happened to anyone this week.

I've had a friend in hospital last couple or three weeks. ive been visiting daily as he deteriated and I stuck my head in his room this morning I looked and said to myself he's dead. Then my cell rings and its the nurse calling to tell me that he'd died and I said "yeah, I know. I'm looking at him."

im having to sign in with my phone and ipad

I forgot to use the sarcasm font up there^^^

I havent changed anything BJ and have no cookie managers or browser extensions.

Will reset my Chrome setting to defaults. Weird thing is that it is only SA and happens on android and PC (and Chrome or IE on the PC).

Maybe FedEx is getting back at you.

I guess we are the only 3 anarchists who don't constantly switch between a load of different sock puppet accounts and managed to notice the constant logouts.

5 hours ago, Dex Sawash said:

I guess we are the only 3 anarchists who don't constantly switch between a load of different sock puppet accounts and managed to notice the constant logouts.

It's nice that the socks stay on the ignore list even when they change their names though...... Usually.... Unless they start a new account, in which case my ignore list grows fairly quickly.

On 10/12/2017 at 7:29 AM, Mrleft8 said:

It's nice that the socks stay on the ignore list even when they change their names though...... Usually.... Unless they start a new account, in which case my ignore list grows fairly quickly.

You must be so proud of your ignore list. You go girl!

16 hours ago, Dex Sawash said:

Logapocalypse seems to have ended

I seem to be kept logged in, since the update!