• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
madohe

Pence wants to go to the Moon

3 minutes ago, madohe said:

VP Pence said he wants the US back to the moon.

I say good for him, he and the Bloviator-in-Chief can be first to go.......one way.

https://www.space.com/38379-united-states-return-moon-mike-pence.html

Sorry, with the jacked-up changing of NASA priorities every time the administration changes, we’re better off leaving to Musk and his competitors.

I'd be willing to chip in to send the P, and VP to the moon...... One way....

14 minutes ago, madohe said:

VP Pence said he wants the US back to the moon.

I say good for him, he and the Bloviator-in-Chief can be first to go.......one way.

https://www.space.com/38379-united-states-return-moon-mike-pence.html

Pence believes the earth is 6000 years old.  How old do you think he thinks the moon is?

Loved that Newt (Moonbase) Gingrich was in the audience.  Perhaps Pence thinks sitting in Newt's moonbase will bring him closer to God.

10 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Pence believes the earth is 6000 years old.  How old do you think he thinks the moon is?

500 years... Maybe.........

Is Pence really one of those idiot "Young Earth" fools?

12 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Is Pence really one of those idiot "Young Earth" fools?

I don't know but I understand that he helped fund "research" to see if hormone therapy could treat homosexuals.

He also has such high respect for women that he will not dine with one unchaperoned. I guess this means he cannot control himself and the dinner would end with him waving his dick at the poor women.

We had some in the Harper government too , no?

If another person proposed this I'd be chearing forward progress for humanity, part of a concerted effort to explore our universe.   As a card carrying cynic I'd acknowledge that this is an opportunity for chrony capitalism after SpaceX threatened to dethrone the traditional players.    After all, it's better to squander money on a noble cause then on implements of destruction that force other countries to build more missiles, so we need to build even more ad infinitum.    But that is not reality.   This is just another 'glory days' way to relive the past by those with no vision for a collective future. 

he's a visionary and an innovator.. oh wait, he wants to build another mega church and be closer to his savior.

Upon further reflection, this surprises me a bit. Pence is part of the young earth crowd who’d find the moon shots were fake. So, is he calling for MORE money to Hollywood to make more fake moon movies? I thought he hated the meeeediah.

8 hours ago, madohe said:

images (1).jpg

You've been talking to Randumb again haven't you?

On 10/6/2017 at 7:45 AM, SloopJonB said:

Fools and idiots or weenie waggers?

Did someone say wiener?

59d93bcadf6d6_images(1).jpg.a503128c669dd83ba3c31aa48ee9e421.jpg

A fine democrat