• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Gigi

Where's the Male Porn on the Sailing Anarchy website?

Recommended Posts

Couldn't find anything on SA, but maybe these two pics will lead somewhere, as one of our grad students suggested we consider: Understanding the Male Mind and Trump-in-a-Thong.

© William M. Struthers.png

Why Trump in a thong? Why not?.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were the Wednesday threads...but of course you can't find them with the new forum software. 

Google coughed up the bones of one of the threads.

I miss having more women around here. I can sure see why they mostly left, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

There were the Wednesday threads...but of course you can't find them with the new forum software. 

Google coughed up the bones of one of the threads.

I miss having more women around here. I can sure see why they mostly left, though.

I think that has been a point of discussion in a couple of other threads already, just can't remember which ones. 

Some attitudes need to change in sailing, and here, it seems. That might help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gigi unbeknownst to most members, SA has a hidden portal to the dark web that has the thread you are looking for, It is behind the pot plant in the unisex toilet in PA. Personally I never go in there because Moderate always pisses on the seat and meli steals all the toilet paper, but i am told that down there is also is where the bodies of the banned members are put. When BJ was moderator in chief they were all respectfully buried, but since Scooter has got his hands on the zap button they are piled up like a nazi death camp. 

The guy sweeping in the gimp suit's name is Bull gator. He will try to tell you about his times at the playboy mansion but under no circumstances should you engage with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take it that Gigi is sexually attracted to Donald Trump. Way to go girl, power is an aphrodisiac. He is pretty awsome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

We could ease into it...

foto_no_exif-2-jpg.99598

Disappointing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Gigi said:

So nothing to show over the past nine years, +Ishmael?

I don't follow those threads, I noted them in passing. I have good Google-fu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You missed the point, +austin1972 and +LB 15. I know where the male porn is on the dark net or any other net, for that matter. Where is it here, on the Sailing Anarchy website? The female porn is here, where's the male porn? I'm in a trackin' kinda mood today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Captain Gigi said:

You missed the point, +austin1972 and +LB 15. I know where the male porn is on the dark net or any other net, for that matter. Where is it here, on the Sailing Anarchy website? The female porn is here, where's the male porn? I'm in a trackin' kinda mood today.

All right but this is the only pic of me I am gunna post so knock yourself out..

Image result for huge dick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Gigi said:

You missed the point, +austin1972 and +LB 15. I know where the male porn is on the dark net or any other net, for that matter. Where is it here, on the Sailing Anarchy website? The female porn is here, where's the male porn? I'm in a trackin' kinda mood today.

It takes someone to post it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

We could ease into it...

foto_no_exif-2-jpg.99598

If ever there was an argument for wearing slips under summer dresses.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Captain Gigi said:

Couldn't find anything on SA, but maybe these two pics will lead somewhere, as one of our grad students suggested we consider: Understanding the Male Mind and Trump-in-a-Thong.

© William M. Struthers.png

Why Trump in a thong? Why not?.jpg

if you would like to Scuttle a Butt

ya might be sniffin up the wrong tree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kate and I posted a few tasteful firemen pics on a thread somewhere. Charity calendars.

Why would there be a male porn thread..? kinda boring really...if women were interested at looking at pics of nekid men..there'd be a thread

Start one if you're feeling discriminated against:rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Kate and I posted a few tasteful firemen pics on a thread somewhere. Charity calendars.

Why would there be a male porn thread..? kinda boring really...if women were interested at looking at pics of nekid men..there'd be a thread

Start one if you're feeling discriminated against:rolleyes:

 

Take it to Penis Anarchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailing Anarchy.  Check

Male.  Check

Porn.  Check

2ilwnk.jpg

Is it a thread killer or will the thread survive until a page 2?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedTuna said:

Is it a thread killer or will the thread survive until a page 2?  

Solid thread KILLER

do pages still have numbers ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell did you have to use the nuclear option Tuna?  That wasn't very nice. 

 

The mods need to be able to filter that picture like the do with the name of that big fat rich guy, ***********.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RedTuna said:

Sailing Anarchy.  Check

Male.  Check

Porn.  Check

2ilwnk.jpg

Is it a thread killer or will the thread survive until a page 2?  

Damn it!

Every time my vision clears up someone posts that image again.

Thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, soak_ed said:

Why the hell did you have to use the nuclear option Tuna?  That wasn't very nice. 

 

The mods need to be able to filter that picture like the do with the name of that big fat rich guy, ***********.

you sure those ain't Modz

or at-least when that Pic was taken :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, RedTuna said:

Sailing Anarchy.  Check

Male.  Check

Porn.  Check

2ilwnk.jpg

Is it a thread killer or will the thread survive until a page 2?  

A few months ago I wanted to send this photo to a gay friend.  As a joke.

I still haven't recovered from the search results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 12:30 PM, RedTuna said:

Sailing Anarchy.  Check

Male.  Check

Porn.  Check

2ilwnk.jpg

Is it a thread killer or will the thread survive until a page 2?  

That's 2 pics of lifebouy in this thread, taken 30 years apart.

He has aged well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 8:15 PM, Shortforbob said:

Kate and I posted a few tasteful firemen pics on a thread somewhere. Charity calendars.

Why would there be a male porn thread..? kinda boring really...if women were interested at looking at pics of nekid men..there'd be a thread

Start one if you're feeling discriminated against:rolleyes:

 

I had a yack with Kate. She thinks you're a dickhead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this