• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Bus Driver

Good God, but he is sad.

Sol will be along any minute to reprimand you for not providing more context...NOT!

According to your cite Trump said:   “I think it's fake news but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.” 

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

Sol will be along any minute to reprimand you for not providing more context...NOT!

According to your cite Trump said:   “I think it's fake news but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.” 

He has a link that explains the whole thing.  

This contest could go either way.  I really do not know which one of them would win, given Sec. Tillerson's established relationship with Putin.  I'm not sure which scale would benefit from Vlad's thumb.  

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

Not real sure what you are trying to accomplish, here.

Are you suggesting President Trump did not suggest he and Secretary Tillerson compare IQ scores?

Are you suggesting I did something misleading by copying word-for-word the title of the article linked?

Is it something else?

He's apparently not only a fucking moron, but also an unhinged loose canon barely being kept in check by a few key staff. 

MAGA baby!

13 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The man isn't sad, he's frickkin insane.

Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t give a rat about the flag. It’s about him. He thinks they should stand and respect HIM. 

Just now, Raz'r said:

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t give a rat about the flag. It’s about him. He thinks they should stand and respect HIM. 

I give up trying to figure him out. He's a fruitcake and should be put in a padded cell.

Sounds like he is over compensating for his obvious low IQ. I'd be willing to bet just about anyone in this forum would score higher on any type of IQ test than The Dotart. He is an illiterate, small minded buffoon.

1. "@ThisNBAgirl: @realDonaldTrump You are not as smart as Mark Cuban, no matter what you think. Keep to what you know. Lets do an I.Q. test!" (March 18, 2013)
2. ".@hardball_chris must have the lowest IQ on television—now telling people that domestic terrorists are from the right." (April 16, 2013)
3. "@davidpylejr: @realDonaldTrump @edincamera2 @alphatreblesix you're not really smart Mr. Trump, you're an F-ing genius!" I.Q. tests confirm!" (April 20, 2013)
4. "I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense" (April 21, 2013)
5. "@gharo34: @realDonaldTrump Not only is your IQ somewhere between Barack Obama and G.W.Bush...but you're entertaining!"Much higher than both" (April 30, 2013)
6. "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault" (May 8, 2013)
7. "@JoshRosenfield: .@realDonaldTrump And yet he refuses to release his IQ results to the public. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, MR. TRUMP." Ask Obama!" (May 8, 2013)
8. "@NJWineGeek: @realDonaldTrump but Jon Stewart has a much higher IQ. Wrong, Jon Stewart(?) is an obnoxious lightweight with a lower I.Q." (May 8, 2013)
9. "@samflaherty_: @realDonaldTrump I'd bet my life savings Obama has a higher IQ than you" You would lose!" (May 8, 2013)
10. "@RealCoachHodge: @realDonaldTrump has a much higher IQ than idiot John Stewart" That's true, and by a lot." (May 22, 2013)
11. "@A11_Seeing_Eye: @realDonaldTrump @DAM615 Does an IQ of 60 count as being smart?" No, sadly you are very dumb-but probably born that way." (May 24, 2013)
12. "@Cokokkola: @realDonaldTrump has a much higher IQ than idiot Lord Sugar- that's why he has much more money!" True on both fronts!" (May 26, 2013)
13. "@newnonny: @realDonaldTrump @sroyboyk prove it. And while you're at it, prove your alleged IQ as well." The highest, asshole" (June 29, 2013)
14. "@ardow: @realDonaldTrump Jebs got no IQ ... same as his brother." (May 17, 2015)15. "@mirrorgrrl: Truly Great men come along only once a genration. DonaldTrump Is That Man. Has it all- gentle wisdom,fierce biz savvy,IQ. Wow!" (June 14, 2015)
15. ".@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
16. "@Hturne: @VanityFair You're spot on! He tries 2b an intellectual elitist.The truth: he has a low IQ, no imagination, no creativity" (November 15, 2015)
17. "I'm much smarter than them. I think I have a much higher IQ. I think I went to a better college — better everything." (November 23, 2015)
18. "Weak and totally conflicted people like @TheRickWilson shouldn't be allowed on television unless given an I.Q. test. Dumb as a rock! @CNN" (December 9, 2015)
19. "@ajodom60: @FoxNews and as far as that low-info voter base goes, I have an IQ of 132. So much for that theory. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain" (December 13, 2015)
20. "Let's do an IQ test." (May 16, 2016)
21. "We have by far the highest IQ of any Cabinet ever assembled!" (January 19, 2017)
22. "I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came." (June 29, 2017)

He's just a pathetic little boy craving approval.

Which he will never get.

Just now, bhyde said:
 I'd be willing to bet just about anyone in this forum would score higher on any type of IQ test than The Dotart.

You might want to consider that a little bit more - you apparently didn't consider the socks, the gunnies and the Trump apologists here.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

You might want to consider that a little bit more - you apparently didn't consider the socks, the gunnies and the Trump apologists here.

Even though I strongly disagree with most of them, they are infinitely more lucid than our president. Trump is massively fucked up on a galactic scale. The only member here that comes close is Poopy.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That's one bit of "Reality TV" I'd watch.  

Pay for view would make a fortune if aired live. 

Because he knows it's as lacking as his tax returns would show his real net worth to be.

9 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

He should release his IQ score.  Why hasn’t he done that?

I remember seeing IQ scores for a bunch of famous types and IIRC, his was reported to be pretty high.  When, where, and how the test was administered is unknown to me.  I remember  something in the 156 range which I doubt highly given the way he scores golf.  I think we should throw Eric in the fray just for a good laugh.  

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

Smells like BS to me.  

Other than the President, does anyone really think an IQ score is a valid measurement of anything?

My brother is brilliant, with Master's degrees in Physics and Nuclear Engineering, and is a member of Mensa.  He has trouble doing basic household chores.

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I remember seeing IQ scores for a bunch of famous types and IIRC, his was reported to be pretty high.  When, where, and how the test was administered is unknown to me.  I remember  something in the 160 range which I doubt highly given the way he scores golf.  I think we should throw Eric in the fray just for a good laugh.  

160 would put him in the top 1%!!!

That sounds like a claim that Kim Jong un would claim. 

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Other than the President, does anyone really think an IQ score is a valid measurement of anything?

My brother is brilliant, with Master's degrees in Physics and Nuclear Engineering, and is a member of Mensa.  He has trouble doing basic household chores.

Both tasks are probably equally challenging for Trump. 

15 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

He should release his IQ score.  Why hasn’t he done that?

He'll order it done as soon as he can spell "IQ".  

3 minutes ago, mad said:

160 would put him in the top 1%!!!

That sounds like a claim that Kim Jong un would claim. 

Kim doesn’t have an anus.

7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

My dog thinks I'm the smartest fucker on the planet

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Aye Queue

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

High IQ measures abstract thinking ability, not competence at life. Many, if not most brilliant people live in their heads, not in the everyday world.

Good god this thread is SAD.  It was a joke. Carry on with the circle jerk.   

12 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

The best joke of all was the one by MENSA, as I would expect.  

15 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

This thread is sad, worst president in 228 years, and it doesn't look like anything will ever get any better.

Ten months in:

Repealed Obamacare – Nope

Locked Hillary up – Nope

Built the wall – Nope

Made Mexico pay for it -  Nope

Muslim travel ban – Nope

Drained the swamp – Nope

Cut everyone’s taxes – Nope

Took on China -  Nope

Took on North Korea – Nope

Ended American carnage – Nope

Plan to beat ISIS in 30 days – Nope

Stopped taking vacations – Nope

Balanced the federal budget – Nope

Safety will be restored – Nope

Peace in the Middle East – Nope

Created millions of jobs – Nope

Brought business back to the U.S. – Nope

Year one of paying off the debt in 8 years – not looking good

The joke's on us.

37 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

He hires only the best people. Many people are saying that. 

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

What? When he gets out of jail?

Has he been charged?  I must have missed that.  

If you disagree with a major Democratic operative with the WP. 

How about MSN 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/the-incredibly-boring-reason-trump-is-on-track-to-win-in-2020/ar-AAtbYzf?li=BBoPRmx

16 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

You must be happy.  A fucking moron and a narcissist on top of that for President

Go team! Go team.

You're a party sheeple

9 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

How about MSN 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/the-incredibly-boring-reason-trump-is-on-track-to-win-in-2020/ar-AAtbYzf?li=BBoPRmx

I suspect if Mueller gets confounded, the New York AG has an excellent chance of putting Donald Trump in a filthy dark cell in Sing Sing. Actually, I like the outcome much better with a state level trial. If Gerrymandering, Russian hacking, and Billionaire donations, are going to govern the outcome of our elections then we are done as a nation.

19 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

How about MSN 

Do you think he even wants to run again?  He seems to me to be absolutely miserable in the job.  I'd be shocked if he ran again.  

14 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

You must be happy.  A fucking moron and a narcissist on top of that for President

Go team! Go team.

You're a party sheeple

Give me a valid option and they would get my vote over Trump.  In November Hillary was not an option for me.  My single issue was SCOTUS. That has been resolved and considering RBG is most likely the next to go.  Having a Democratic POTUS wouldn’t bother me In the least.  

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Do you think he even wants to run again?  He seems to me to be absolutely miserable in the job.  I'd be shocked if he ran again.  

No idea.  I think he is an idiot and would be happy to see him not run again 

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

One of the smartest kids in our high school allegedly tried to warm soup on a camp stove in a plastic bowl on a school camping trip.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Agreed completely. I have a nephew who tests off the charts for basic intelligence. He graduated college in engineering in 3 years. He had straight A's without cracking a book. Now he can't hold a job because he thinks that all his bosses are dumber than he is and he won't follow their instructions. Good thing my brother-in-law makes enough to pay his rent.

2 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Good god this thread is SAD.  It was a joke.   

Right now your whole country is a joke.

That's what's sad.

And, yet, you seem puzzled why folks peg you for one of the Faithful and President Trump as your Messiah.

It's just about him winning, and has nothing to do with the damage he's done, and will do.

Pathetic Party Pom-Pom Pusher.

34 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Agreed completely. I have a nephew who tests off the charts for basic intelligence. He graduated college in engineering in 3 years. He had straight A's without cracking a book. Now he can't hold a job because he thinks that all his bosses are dumber than he is and he won't follow their instructions. Good thing my brother-in-law makes enough to pay his rent.

needs to go and get a math PhD and work on wall street...

7 hours ago, Dog said:

I don't see how your context makes this any better. Would you mind explaining that for those that aren't familiar with this particular Doggy-style dance step?

How about MSN 

And you wonder why we think you're carrying his water...

3 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Right on cue.

watercarrier.jpg.ab706341b0e0f48ac6723783a57373dd.jpg

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

And, yet, you seem puzzled why folks peg you for one of the Faithful and President Trump as your Messiah.

It's just about him winning, and has nothing to do with the damage he's done, and will do.

Pathetic Party Pom-Pom Pusher.

Elections have consequences  didn’t we hear that verbatim after 2008.  Not sure how posting the opinion of a top Democratic operative is carring water.  You and others can bury your collective heads in the sand or hopefully put forth a better candidate.    Personally I hope Trump decides not to run in 2020.  Not sure if the country could deal with that.   

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

And you wonder why we think you're carrying his water...

Did you read post 41 and 42 or do you just post by instinct?  

5 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Elections have consequences  didn’t we hear that verbatim after 2008.  Not sure how posting the opinion of a top Democratic operative is carring water.  You and others can bury your collective heads in the sand or hopefully put forth a better candidate.    Personally I hope Trump decides not to run in 2020.  Not sure if the country could deal with that.   

You didn’t hear that shit from me. 

But, we are hearing it from you. 

Go Team Red, Go!  Rah-Rah, Siss Boom Bah!

As for putting forth a better candidate, for whom do you think I cast my vote?

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You didn’t hear that shit from me. 

But, we are hearing it from you. 

Go Team Red, Go!  Rah-Rah, Siss Boom Bah!

As for putting forth a better candidate, for whom do you think I cast my vote?

Don’t really care who you voted for.  The machine made damn sure Hillary was the nominee.   Yes GOP voters for the most part voted for Trump.  But so did democrats who were pissed off at the DNC for stacking the deck.   

The other team rarely goes quiet after a win no matter how hard the losers whine. 

Do you really think Team Blue doesn’t cheer for their team?  

Oh wait that’s ok because they are on the right (pardon the pun) side. 

Ive voted for way more Dems than Republicans and the person who I have voted for the most is  our African American Secretary of State.  

GO TEAM

6 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Jesus Christ that's lame. Not even trying to hide your piss poor"Others do it too, so it's OK" excuse.

Do yourself a favour. Fake the meltdown already and take a break. You're embarrassing yourself.

5 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

hold up, look in the mirror you stooge.

57 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Personally I hope Trump decides not to run in 2020.  Not sure if the country could deal with that.   

If he's still around then I'm not sure it will matter.

1 hour ago, TMSAIL said:

Don’t really care who you voted for.  The machine made damn sure Hillary was the nominee.   Yes GOP voters for the most part voted for Trump.  But so did democrats who were pissed off at the DNC for stacking the deck.   

The other team rarely goes quiet after a win no matter how hard the losers whine. 

Oh wait that’s ok because they are on the right (pardon the pun) side. 

Ive voted for way more Dems than Republicans and the person who I have voted for the most is  our African American Secretary of State.  

GO TEAM

This is hilarious.  You take care to say you don't care who I voted for, yet are certain to mention your own voting habit (if you are to be believed).

I bet you wear that bolded sentence like a badge of honor.  Like the guy who claims race doesn't matter to him because he has a black friend.

GO TEAM RED!  (likely TM quote)

6 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Sure it was.  I mean, Sarah H says it was a joke and we all know how good her word is. 

I mean, she would never spew bullshit.  Nope.  Never.  Not in a million years.

(man, it really was hard keeping a straight face while typing that)

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Sure it was.  I mean, Sarah H says it was a joke and we all know how good her word is. 

I mean, she would never spew bullshit.  Nope.  Never.  Not in a million years.

(man, it really was hard keeping a straight face while typing that)

Trump never throws his spokesperson under the bus. He always stands by their explanation of his earlier statements and makes sure not to make them look like bumbling fools by contradicting them within days.

It's possible the cabal of Kelly, Tillerson and co have checked Trump from firing Tillerson. Trump feels he can't risk losing that much of the few competent staff he has managed to assemble. The odds of finding more like them aren't very good.

Trump is attempting to make life miserable for Tillerson so Tillerson will quit on his own..and even if he doesn't the experience may instill some caution in Tillerson's comments in the future. This is a hard but also brittle method of managing people. 

As soon as Trump wins the 2020 election, he's going to register as a candidate for the 2024 election.

I took the comments of "Trump is likely to win again in 2020" as a dire warning, a call to action for the opposition. 

I'm ashamed of my countrymen for thinking that this lying conman is good for the US. 

53 minutes ago, Mark K said:

It's possible the cabal of Kelly, Tillerson and co have checked Trump from firing Tillerson. Trump feels he can't risk losing that much of the few competent staff he has managed to assemble. The odds of finding more like them aren't very good.

Trump is attempting to make life miserable for Tillerson so Tillerson will quit on his own..and even if he doesn't the experience may instill some caution in Tillerson's comments in the future. This is a hard but also brittle method of managing people. 

I think there's a back channel going on to invoke the 25th.  the generals are working the numbers.  All they need is a couple more cabinet members who they can promise will be kept in their cushy positions.  There is no loyalty to the dotard.  Pence will be an easy flip too.  He gets to be acting president for the rest of the term then be promised he'll be the incumbent for 2020.  I think this why Corker is talking.  He's softening the resistance.  When it comes, it will come quick.  A bloodless coop by the retired generals and a compliant stooge will be crowned.

5 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

I took the comments of "Trump is likely to win again in 2020" as a dire warning, a call to action for the opposition. 

I'm ashamed of my countrymen for thinking that this lying conman is good for the US. 

To be fair, using these Forums as a small sample, many of those who don't support him (yet, they vigorously defend him from any criticism) probably don't truly think President Trump is "good for the US".

They are just glad to be on the winning "team".  You know, the ones who spout "elections have consequences" and/or flat out say "We won, deal with it".

2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I think there's a back channel going on to invoke the 25th.  the generals are working the numbers.  All they need is a couple more cabinet members who they can promise will be kept in their cushy positions.  There is no loyalty to the dotard.  Pence will be an easy flip too.  He gets to be acting president for the rest of the term then be promised he'll be the incumbent for 2020.  I think this why Corker is talking.  He's softening the resistance.  When it comes, it will come quick.  A bloodless coop by the retired generals and a compliant stooge will be crowned.

I think it likely  men like Kelly and Mattis, weaned as they were on contingency planning in the military, will act as they can to keep that option potentially viable. The quibble that must be made with your comment is if they use the 25th it's not a coup it's a constitutional process.  

1 minute ago, Mark K said:

I think it likely  men like Kelly and Mattis, weaned as they were on contingency planning in the military, will act as they can to keep that option potentially viable. The quibble that must be made with your comment is if they use the 25th it's not a coup it's a constitutional process.  

Generals taking control of the government to remove a dangerous leader and instill a stable, albeit compliant one is a coup by any other name.

6 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Generals taking control of the government to remove a dangerous leader and instill a stable, albeit compliant one is a coup by any other name.

Ah, but the generals aren't taking control if they do it using the 25th, it WILL be Pence who takes control. Not that there is a majority of generals in the cabinet, or anything. 

47 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

Don't be silly. New York's Finest is setting a terrific example for Presidential behavior. 

Ominous -

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers

Excerpt -

“I HATE EVERYONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!”: TRUMP SEETHES AS ADVISERS FEAR THE PRESIDENT IS “UNRAVELING”

In recent days, I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president that seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.

At first it sounded like hyperbole, the escalation of a Twitter war. But now it’s clear that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency. It brought into the open what several people close to the president have recently told me in private: that Trump is “unstable,” “losing a step,” and “unraveling.”

The conversation among some of the president’s longtime confidantes, along with the character of some of the leaks emerging from the White House has shifted. There’s a new level of concern. NBC News published a report that Trump shocked his national security team when he called for a nearly tenfold increase in the country’s nuclear arsenal during a briefing this summer. One Trump adviser confirmed to me it was after this meeting disbanded that Secretary of State Rex Tillersoncalled Trump a “moron.”

Robert Reich.....

This morning I phoned my old friend, a Republican former member of Congress.

Me: So what’s up? Is Corker alone, or are others also ready to call it quits with Trump?

He: All I know is they’re simmering over there.

Me: Flake and McCain have come pretty close.

He: Yeah. Others are thinking about doing what Bob did. Sounding the alarm. They think Trump’s nuts. Unfit. Dangerous.

Me: Well, they already knew that, didn’t they?

He: But now it’s personal. It started with the Sessions stuff. Jeff was as loyal as they come. Trump’s crapping on him was like kicking your puppy. And then, you know, him beating up on Mitch for the Obamacare fiasco. And going after Flake and the others.

Me: So they're pissed off?

He: Not just that. I mean, they have thick hides. The personal stuff got them to notice all the other things. The wild stuff, like those threats to North Korea. Tillerson would leave tomorrow if he wasn’t so worried Trump would go nuclear, literally.

Me: You think Trump is really thinking nuclear war?

He: Who knows what’s in his head? But I can tell you this. He’s not listening to anyone. Not a soul. He’s got the nuclear codes and, well, it scares the hell out of me. It’s starting to scare all of them. That’s really why Bob spoke up.

Me: So what could they do? I mean, even if the whole Republican leadership was willing to say publicly he’s unfit to serve, what then?

He: Bingo! The emperor has no clothes. It’s a signal to everyone they can bail. Have to bail to save their skins. I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddam Republican party.

Me: If he starts a nuclear war, that could be the end of everything.

He: Yeah, right. So when they start bailing on him, the stage is set.

Me: For what?

He: Impeachment. 25th amendment.

Me: You think Republicans would go that far?

He: Not yet. Here’s the thing. They really want to get this tax bill through. That’s all they have going for them. They don’t want to face voters in ’18 or ’20 without something to show for it. They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill.

Me: Like a nuclear war?

He: Look, all I can tell you is many of the people I talk with are getting freaked out. It’s not as if there’s any careful strategizing going on. Not like, well, do we balance the tax bill against nuclear war? No, no. They’re worried as hell. They’re also worried about Trump crazies, all the ignoramuses he’s stirred up. I mean, Roy Moore? How many more of them do you need to destroy the party?

Me: So what’s gonna happen?

He: You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged. Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy.

It's starting to feel like the beginning of the end. The man seems ready to have a complete meltdown. 

A news program briefly interviewed the guy with the highest IQ in the US (190, 2nd highest in the world).  He volunteered to take DT on and volunteered that if Trump was within 20pts of his score, he would cut off a toe.  

As somebody with a higher IQ than me said on the day of the inauguration:

"This isn't going to end well"                            I and most people would win a battle of IQ with Trump, most would lose if it's a battle of bullshit.

I appear to be getting stupider..... Or more lazy....... Last year I scored a 163....... Just yesterday I was only 137.... I feel so incomplete.....

39 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

As somebody with a higher IQ than me said on the day of the inauguration:

"This isn't going to end well"                            I and most people would win a battle of IQ with Trump, most would lose if it's a battle of bullshit.

It is very difficult to have a reasoned argument with someone who is bounded by neither truth or fact.

As evadent.

36 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I appear to be getting stupider..... Or more lazy....... Last year I scored a 163....... Just yesterday I was only 137.... I feel so incomplete.....

A right-wing poster who is no longer with us challenged me to match IQ test offline many years ago. This was a LONG time ago, when the forums were quite young. He messaged me a link to a test he approved of, and we both took it.

I beat him by ~5-10 ish points, which he thought was fair since we were pretty close and that could have been one or two questions difference. Until I told him I was already onto my second martini by the time he got me the link to the test...

IQ numbers aren't something to brag about, it's only one dimension of intelligence.

38 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I subscribe to the Darwin theory of Intelligence. Drugs and Alcohol kill off brain cells, right? Of course, it's the weak brain cells that die, leaving the more robust ones behind. Therefore, the more you drink/abuse, the higher the IQ, over time of course.

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I subscribe to the Darwin theory of Intelligence. Drugs and Alcohol kill off brain cells, right? Of course, it's the weak brain cells that die, leaving the more robust ones behind. Therefore, the more you drink/abuse, the higher the IQ, over time of course.

Channeling Cliff Clavin?

32 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Channeling Cliff Clavin?

nah, this was a fraternity theory before Seinfeld was even on the air....

2 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

How sad is it when a de facto military coup in the USA is viewed as an improvement?

If push came to shove and Trump told the Colonel with the "football" to give it to him - out of the blue so to speak - do you think he would give it to him or would he call one of the adults for confirmation?

56 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

It would suck to realize most are weak.......

16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

If push came to shove and Trump told the Colonel with the "football" to give it to him - out of the blue so to speak - do you think he would give it to him or would he call one of the adults for confirmation?

I think they'd make a mutiny.