Sign in to follow this  
silent bob

Harvey Weinstein

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

He's a short eyes and very weird on top of that - if that's not a redundancy.

A truly disgusting human being.

Woody? You're out of order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was funny for a few years 50 years ago - then he devolved into what he became - a weird, creepy short eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where the slither meets the slim....   the whole situation summed up in five words...  but read on

So, uh, yeah.


We need to talk about Harvey.

I was there, for a big part of it.
From, what, 1994 to the early 2000s?
Something like that.
Certainly The Golden Age.
The “PULP FICTION”, “SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE”, “CLERKS”, “SWINGERS”, “SCREAM”, “GOOD WILL HUNTING”, “ENGLISH PATIENT”, “LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL” years…

Harvey and Bob made my first two movies.
Then they signed me to an overall deal.
Then they bought that horror script of mine about the Ten Plagues.
For a lot of money.
Also bought that werewolf-biker script.
That no one else liked but was my personal favorite.
They were going to publish my novel.
They anointed me.
Made it so other studios thought I was the real deal.
They gave me my career.

I was barely 30.

I was sure I had struck gold.
They loved me, these two brothers, who had reinvented cinema.
And who were fun and tough and didn’t give an East Coast fuck about all the slick pricks out in L.A.

And those glory days in Tribeca?
The old cramped offices?
That wonderful gang of executives and assistants?
All the filmmakers who were doing repeat business?
The brothers wanted to create a “family of film”.
And they did just that…
We looked forward to having meetings there.
Meetings that would turn into plans that would turn into raucous nights out on the town.
Simply put: OG Miramax was a blast.

So, yeah, I was there.
And let me tell you one thing.
Let’s be perfectly clear about one thing:

Everybody-fucking-knew.

Not that he was raping.
No, that we never heard.
But we were aware of a certain pattern of overly-aggressive behavior that was rather dreadful.
We knew about the man’s hunger; his fervor; his appetite.
There was nothing secret about this voracious rapacity; like a gluttonous ogre out of the Brothers Grimm.
All couched in vague promises of potential movie roles.
(and, it should be noted: there were many who actually succumbed to his bulky charms. Willingly. Which surely must have only impelled him to cast his fetid net even wider).

But like I said: everybody-fucking-knew.

And to me, if Harvey’s behavior is the most reprehensible thing one can imagine, a not-so-distant second is the current flood of sanctimonious denial and condemnation that now crashes upon these shores of rectitude in gloppy tides of bullshit righteousness.

Because everybody-fucking-knew.

And do you know how I am sure this is true?
Because I was there.
And I saw you.
And I talked about it with you.
You, the big producers; you, the big directors; you, the big agents; you, the big financiers.
And you, the big rival studio chiefs; you, the big actors; you, the big actresses; you, the big models.
You, the big journalists; you, the big screenwriters; you, the big rock stars; you, the big restaurateurs; you, the big politicians.

I saw you.
All of you.
God help me, I was there with you.

Again, maybe we didn’t know the degree.
The magnitude of the awfulness.
Not the rapes.
Not the shoving against the wall.
Not the potted-plant fucking.
But we knew something.
We knew something was bubbling under.
Something odious.
Something rotten.

But…
And this is as pathetic as it is true:
What would you have had us do?
Who were we to tell?
The authorities?
What authorities?
The press?
Harvey owned the press.
The Internet?
There was no Internet or reasonable facsimile thereof.
Should we have called the police?
And said what?
Should we have reached out to some fantasy Attorney General Of Movieland?
That didn’t exist.

Not to mention, most of the victims chose not to speak out.
Aside from sharing the grimy details with a close girlfriend or confidante.
And if they discussed it with their representatives?
Agents and managers, who themselves feared The Wrath Of The Big Man?
The agents and managers would tell them to keep it to themselves.
Because who knew the repercussions?
That old saw “You’ll Never Work In This Town Again” came crawling back to putrid life like a re-animated cadaver in a late-night zombie flick.
But, yes, everyone knew someone who had been on the receiving end of lewd advances by him.
Or knew someone who knew someone.

A few actress friends of mine told me stories: of a ghastly hotel meeting; of a repugnant bathrobe-shucking; of a loathsome massage request.
And although they were rattled, they sort of laughed at his arrogance; how he had the temerity to think that simply the sight of his naked, doughy, carbuncled flesh was going to get them in the mood.
So I just believed it to be a grotesque display of power; a dude misreading the room and making a lame-if-vile pass.

It was much easier to believe that.
It was much easier for ALL of us to believe that.

Because…

And here’s where the slither meets the slime:
Harvey was showing us the best of times.
He was making our movies.
Throwing the biggest parties.
Taking us to The Golden Globes!
Introducing us to the most amazing people (Meetings with Vice President Gore! Clubbing with Quentin and Uma! Drinks with Salman Rushdie and Ralph Fiennes! Dinners with Mick Jagger and Warren-freaking-Beatty!).

The most epic Oscar weekends.
That seemed to last for weeks!
Sundance! Cannes! Toronto!
Telluride! Berlin! Venice!
Private jets! Stretch limousines! Springsteen shows!
Hell, Harvey once took me to St. Barth’s for Christmas.
For 12 days!
I was a broke-ass kid from Boston who had never even HEARD of St. Barth’s before he booked my travel.
He once got me tickets to the seven hottest Broadway shows in one week. So I could take a new girlfriend on a dazzling tour of theater.
He got me seats on the 40-yard-line to the Super Bowl, when the Patriots were playing the Packers in New Orleans.
Even got me a hotel room, which was impossible to get that weekend.
He gave and gave and gave and gave.
He had a monarch’s volcanic generosity when it came to those within his circle.
And a Mafia don’s fervent need for abject loyalty from his capos and soldiers.

But never mind us!
What about what he was doing for the culture?
Making stunningly splendid films at a time when everyone else was cranking-out simpering “INDEPENDENCE DAY” rip-offs.

It was glorious.
All of it.

So what if he was coming on a little strong to some young models who had moved mountains to get into one of his parties?
So what if he was exposing himself, in five-star hotel rooms, like a cartoon flasher out of “MAD MAGAZINE” (just swap robe for raincoat!)
Who were we to call foul?
Golden Geese don’t come along too often in one’s life.

Which goes back to my original point:
Everybody-fucking-knew.
But everybody was just having too good a time.
And doing remarkable work; making remarkable movies.

As the old joke goes:
We needed the eggs.

Okay, maybe we didn’t NEED them.
But we really, really, really, really LIKED them eggs.
So we were willing to overlook what the Golden Goose was up to, in the murky shadows behind the barn…

And for that, I am eternally sorry.
To all of the women that had to suffer this…
I am eternally sorry.
I’ve worked with Mira and Rosanna and Lysette.
I’ve known Rose and Ashley and Claire for years…
Their courage only hangs a lantern on my shame.
And I am eternally sorry to all those who suffered in silence all this time.
And have chosen to remain silent today.

I mostly lost touch with the brothers by the early 2000s.
For no specific reason.
Just that there were other jobs, other studios.
But a few months ago, Harvey called me, out of the blue.
To talk about the bygone days.
To talk about how great it would be to get some of the gang back together.
Make a movie.
He must have known then the noose was tightening.
There was a wistfulness to him that I had never heard before.
A melancholy.
It most assuredly had a walking-to-the-gallows feel.
When we hung up I wondered: “what was that all about?”
In a few short weeks I would know.
It was the condemned man simply wanting to comb some of the ruins of his old stomping grounds.
One last time.

So, yeah, I am sorry.
Sorry and ashamed.
Because, in the end, I was complicit.
I didn’t say shit.
I didn’t do shit.
Harvey was nothing but wonderful to me.
So I reaped the rewards and I kept my mouth shut.
And for that, once again, I am sorry.

But you should be sorry, too.
With all these victims speaking up…
To tell their tales.
Shouldn’t those who witnessed it from the sidelines do the same?
Instead of retreating to the cowardly, canopied confines of faux-outrage?
Doesn’t being a bystander bring with it the responsibility of telling the truth, however personally disgraceful it may be?

You know who are.
You know that you knew.
And do you know how I know that you knew?

Because I was there with you.

And because everybody-fucking-knew.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

the Weeniere oune obbiviousse facke, our they alle facke?                   :)

not quite sure what you wrote but y r u concerned all  those guys have fake weinnners

maybee  u should take this over to the playboy thread. they are discussing missing weinnners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that guy can write.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well for a guy who claims to be innocent, that's a lot of money!

Quote

Disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein and his former studio's board members have reached a tentative deal with women who accuse him of sexual misconduct, US media report.

Lawyers said the settlement to resolve civil lawsuits and compensate alleged victims was worth about $44m (£34.7m).

Mr Weinstein denies sexually harassing or abusing over 75 women.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48393721

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 4:31 AM, mad said:
Quote

Disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein and his former studio's board members have reached a tentative deal with women who accuse him of sexual misconduct, US media report.

Lawyers said the settlement to resolve civil lawsuits and compensate alleged victims was worth about $44m (£34.7m).

Mr Weinstein denies sexually harassing or abusing over 75 women.

His actuaries told him it was less than his lawyers would cost to fight it.

Once this is over just watch the miraculous recovery of his health and ability to walk unaided.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The question I have is if they put him in a pit with some raving mad put bulls would you pay money to watch this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Once this is over just watch the miraculous recovery of his health and ability to walk unaided.

Adgreede!  Hese gonig be fitte an trimme forre summere, a middelle distance runnere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Once this is over just watch the miraculous recovery of his health and ability to walk unaided.

4 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Adgreede!  Hese gonig be fitte an trimme forre summere, a middelle distance runnere.

There are times I wish I were trained as a sniper.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

There are times I wish I were trained as a sniper.

Me to.................                :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pennymathisgunsm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, VWAP said:

pennymathisgunsm.jpg

Sure glad her calves won't get scratched walking through the tall grass.  

But what's the grocery cart of PVC plumbing bits for?  Was this shot taken in the Walmart parking lot in Waco as she was leaving with her Saturday morning DIY shopping run?   For Walmart, that outfit is the equivalent of jeans and a T-shirt at Costco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 8:50 PM, VWAP said:

Harvey Weinstein Has No Testicles and Appears to Have a Vagina, Rape Accuser Testifies

https://toofab.com/2020/01/31/harvey-weinstein-has-no-testicles-and-appears-to-have-a-vagina-rape-accuser-testifies/

 
 

The "Harvey's got no balls" thing hits the street and a settlement is immediately announced.  Coincidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was interesting analysis. As a non-lawyer it seems to make sense. "I won't make you a star" the same as force?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is "I won't make you a star" the same as "Try getting a job in this town"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Is "I won't make you a star" the same as "Try getting a job in this town"?

In his case probably, but is that the same as Rape? I can see a guilty verdict significantly changing the legal landscape for the definition of rape to include all kinds of imagined ramifications "if I don't give him what he wants"....    It may have the potential to open a Pandora's Box. Of course, I'm not a lawyer, but so far I believe the definition of rape has to include physical force or a tangible threat of physical harm. (Or drugs, I guess)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is extortionate sex rape?

Id say it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm always amused to see the guy who chased women all those years using a walker as he goes into court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That jury better get to work and finish up their work on all the charges. There’s no telling what Mr. W could do if kept waiting too long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment she realized why Oprah had asked her to lunch...

C6326882-DF65-4170-BA4E-5E9F66EADB9E.jpeg.6542c4db1cd4a1908d2bcb25d2644531.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jules said:

I'm always amused to see the guy who chased women all those years using a walker as he goes into court.

He never needed one until he had to show up for trial.

I suspect a miraculous return to health before too much longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 12:21 AM, SloopJonB said:

He never needed one until he had to show up for trial.

I suspect a miraculous return to health before too much longer.

i suspect all that "bottoming" will build up those back and leg muscles...

another POS off the streets

Quote

Former Hollywood producer Weinstein convicted of sexual assault, rape, held in custody

and he's not done yet

Quote

Weinstein still faces sexual assault charges in California, which were announced just hours after his New York rape trial began, and dozens of women have filed civil lawsuits against him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guilty on 2 counts.

I am sure he will get excellent care in jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breakfast in Rikers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, SloopJonB said:

He never needed one until he had to show up for trial.

I suspect a miraculous return to health before too much longer.

He was nimble fleeing the courthouse without a his walker today ...supposedly he'll be going to the medical unit at Rikers  Island prison for evaluation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

He was nimble fleeing the courthouse without a his walker today ...supposedly he'll be going to the medical unit at Rikers  Island prison for evaluation...

The scumbag got off easy considering the charges against him...  let's hope Jackie Lacy doesn't phuck this up the same way Garcetti did with Simpson...

Send his ass to Pelican Bay....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

The scumbag got off easy considering the charges against him...  let's hope Jackie Lacy doesn't phuck this up the same way Garcetti did with Simpson...

Send his ass to Pelican Bay....

Well he has not been sentenced yet... he is a ruined man , rightfully so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Guilty on 2 counts.

I am sure he will get excellent care in jail.

59dd046192406c21008b5719?width=1100&form

 

Just like Epstein?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Harvey Weinstein grabbed some pussy... Big Deal. Right? Like just like Donald Trump. So let's treat them both the same.

 

 

 

 

 

THROW TRUMP IN PRISON JUST LIKE WEINSTEIN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, silent bob said:

59dd046192406c21008b5719?width=1100&form

 

Just like Epstein?

Image result for weinstein and trump together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey Weinstein taken to hospital after guilty verdict

Harvey Weinstein has been taken to Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan after complaining of chest pains.

The disgraced movie mogul was supposed to be transferred to the jail on Rikers Island, but was diverted to Bellevue, his representative has confirmed.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/day-of-reckoning-harvey-weinstein-found-guilty-of-rape-and-sexual-assault/news-story/acdebcefdc6e5f3560e7272a26325123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

to

too

 

two too many o's in too .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey is but a handful of NDA's from running for President 

The Bloom is a few NDA's from going to Prison 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Harvey Pigstein.

Like many bullies, once he was enroute to Riker… it finally dawned on his over-inflated omnipotent ego, that he was no longer in control.

(Shit had turned in an instant to way too real for him)

His inner hog/lizard being had been transmitting mantra like in his thick skulled cranium…during the hearings:

“I’m innocent… innocent I tell yah… tis all a dreadful mistake… those dumb bitches were begging for it… yahdah… yadda… yahdah …”

On the pronouncement of his official guilt, when he was handcuffed and no longer with the comfort of his paid for lackey lawyer team on side, no longer escorting him out the front door of the court… back to the comfort of his own home....

In the wagon to the gaol house his profuse sweats kicked in…he starts hyperventilating and whining of chest pain.

This translates to “I’m still very special…. It’s all a terrible mistake…”

I need a benevolent sentencing program come March 11th

Sad to say, he will of course end up in some comfy white-collar holding pen...to do his 5 years or so in....

What's new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marinatrix447 said:

Sad to say, he will of course end up in some comfy white-collar holding pen...to do his 5 years or so in....

His conviction is not a white collar crime and he took this to trial...  he is going to the big house for sure...  but will be segregated form GenPop... 

I am more curios to see how the Los Angels DA handles the trial...  being an industry/people town...  I hope it is not for show..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This case fundamentally redefined what we call rape. No longer is rape just physical force. In the words of prosecutor Cyrus Vance:

These are eight women, who pulled our justice system into the 21st century by declaring that rape is rape and sexual assault is sexual assault, no matter what. Rape is rape, whether it’s committed by a stranger in a dark alley or by an intimate partner in a working relationship. It’s rape whether it’s committed by an indigent person or a man of immense power, prestige, and privilege. Rape is rape whether the survivor reports within an hour, within a year, or perhaps never. It’s rape despite the complicated dynamics of power and consent after an assault. It’s rape even if there is no physical evidence and even if it happened a long time ago.

There will be dire consequences for many men who have had sexual relations with women, long or short term, but were somehow deemed to wield some, non-specified power over women or their careers or their aspirations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, atyourcervix said:

 

There will be dire consequences for many men who have had sexual relations with women, long or short term, but were somehow deemed to wield some, non-specified power over women or their careers or their aspirations.

How many women are coming for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mid said:

Image result for weinstein and trump together


How many of Trump’s associates have ended up dead under suspicious circumstances?  Just asking for a “Friend”.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, silent bob said:


How many of Trump’s associates have ended up dead under suspicious circumstances?  Just asking for a “Friend”.

 

Not enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, atyourcervix said:

This case fundamentally redefined what we call rape. No longer is rape just physical force. In the words of prosecutor Cyrus Vance:

These are eight women, who pulled our justice system into the 21st century by declaring that rape is rape and sexual assault is sexual assault, no matter what. Rape is rape, whether it’s committed by a stranger in a dark alley or by an intimate partner in a working relationship. It’s rape whether it’s committed by an indigent person or a man of immense power, prestige, and privilege. Rape is rape whether the survivor reports within an hour, within a year, or perhaps never. It’s rape despite the complicated dynamics of power and consent after an assault. It’s rape even if there is no physical evidence and even if it happened a long time ago.

There will be dire consequences for many men who have had sexual relations with women, long or short term, but were somehow deemed to wield some, non-specified power over women or their careers or their aspirations.

Given the complexity of human interactions and intimate relations, it is often difficult to sort out a retrospective false accusation of improper sexual conduct growing out of the power imbalance between those who have and those who want from true egregious conduct. This is especially true where "he said, she said" are the only factors in play. In this case....with over 80? women who assert that some improper conduct occurred it really is unlikely he is innocent of all those assertions even if there is a mix of true and false accusations. I have heard many analyses of the workplace impact of this case/situation on women, men, bosses, subordinates and coworkers and those run the full spectrum of glee to fear. But honestly reflecting on all my years at work including times when I had women subordinates I can truly say.........there is zero chance I could be accused of improper conduct in the workplace. That is simply because I was raised to behave in a certain manner around women in general and coworkers in particular that really precludes any "misunderstanding". If I were still in the workplace....it would have no impact on my own behavior. Or......as my pop so succinctly put it wrapped in his USMC jargon..........."son, always remember to never get your "P's" mixed up: another words, never get your pussy where you get your paycheck."

Words to live by.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, atyourcervix said:

This case fundamentally redefined what we call rape. No longer is rape just physical force. In the words of prosecutor Cyrus Vance:

These are eight women, who pulled our justice system into the 21st century by declaring that rape is rape and sexual assault is sexual assault, no matter what. Rape is rape, whether it’s committed by a stranger in a dark alley or by an intimate partner in a working relationship. It’s rape whether it’s committed by an indigent person or a man of immense power, prestige, and privilege. Rape is rape whether the survivor reports within an hour, within a year, or perhaps never. It’s rape despite the complicated dynamics of power and consent after an assault. It’s rape even if there is no physical evidence and even if it happened a long time ago.

There will be dire consequences for many men who have had sexual relations with women, long or short term, but were somehow deemed to wield some, non-specified power over women or their careers or their aspirations.

Looking over your shoulder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, silent bob said:


How many of Trump’s associates have ended up dead under suspicious circumstances?  Just asking for a “Friend”.

 

well they're all dead inside, so it's hard to tell..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Given the complexity of human interactions and intimate relations, it is often difficult to sort out a retrospective false accusation of improper sexual conduct growing out of the power imbalance between those who have and those who want from true egregious conduct. This is especially true where "he said, she said" are the only factors in play. In this case....with over 80? women who assert that some improper conduct occurred it really is unlikely he is innocent of all those assertions even if there is a mix of true and false accusations. I have heard many analyses of the workplace impact of this case/situation on women, men, bosses, subordinates and coworkers and those run the full spectrum of glee to fear. But honestly reflecting on all my years at work including times when I had women subordinates I can truly say.........there is zero chance I could be accused of improper conduct in the workplace. That is simply because I was raised to behave in a certain manner around women in general and coworkers in particular that really precludes any "misunderstanding". If I were still in the workplace....it would have no impact on my own behavior. Or......as my pop so succinctly put it wrapped in his USMC jargon..........."son, always remember to never get your "P's" mixed up: another words, never get your pussy where you get your paycheck."

Words to live by.

Ol Pappy Sol: "don't sh!t where you eat, boy." He was crude, but wise. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey won't need his walker in prison...pushing the laundry cart with suffice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, silent bob said:

How many of Trump’s associates have ended up dead under suspicious circumstances?

4188.thumb.jpg.2b1cfd7fc5013281e2716fd9923938dc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and this folks is why ALL political threads should stay in PA .

in the days gone by of SA that's exactly what happened , now we have political threads in Sailing FFS , let alone General , seems Cruising is the only place not sullied on the board so far :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scumstein's spokesperson stated that the 'prison consultant' is helping the movie mogul prepare for the logistics of a life based at Rikers...

Really?

This looks like a fairly comfortable place to be holed up… nice neighbourhood zone Manhattan.

Scomstein.jpg.14f3195eb953c3da24920c72bdde527a.jpg

Harvey’s less likely to have ‘panic attacks' of course in a plush private room hospital, naturally. The minute they transfer him… guaranteed the palpitations temper tantrum kicks in.

What a wanker.

What’s the saying?

“Don’t do the crime… if you can’t do the time…”

E X A C T L Y

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He won't end his life as a free man. Good riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 7:32 PM, SloopJonB said:

Meeting of Pussy Grabbers Anonymous.

That Weinstein is so repulsive that even all the money and power in the world wasn't enough for most women.

He looks like he had a bad stroke.

Justin Trudeau has not only groped more pussy, he admitted, cried, and then Canuckistan went on with their smug delusions.

We won't mention the blackface or the banana down his pants.

On 2/25/2020 at 12:32 AM, Priscilla said:

Is Harvey to toxic for a Presidential pardon.

Wrong POTUS, just another thang everybody should be thankful that Hillarity lost.  And a hard loss.  He was the Hollywood bag man for Hillary, what you chuckleheads should think about is that if Hillary Clinton was POTUS, Harvey never would have seen a courtroom.

On 2/25/2020 at 9:52 AM, nacradriver said:

His conviction is not a white collar crime and he took this to trial...  he is going to the big house for sure...  but will be segregated form GenPop... 

I am more curios to see how the Los Angels DA handles the trial...  being an industry/people town...  I hope it is not for show..

Not to mention he is Wuhan Flu positive. 

Harvey Weinstein was an asshole, pig, bully, asshole.  But a rapist that deserves 23yrs in prison?

His conviction was mostly political, backed by even more political BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

Justin Trudeau has not only groped more pussy, he admitted, cried, and then Canuckistan went on with their smug delusions.

Have there been any lines of women complaining?

Did it continue throughout his life?

Was he a repulsive old man in a position of extreme power?

Or was he a clueless young guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

 

Harvey Weinstein was an asshole, pig, bully, asshole.  But a rapist that deserves 23yrs in prison?

His conviction was mostly political, backed by even more political BS.

What would be the penalty you'd support if he held down your daughter or wife and fucked her the way he did his victims?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Have there been any lines of women complaining?

Did it continue throughout his life?

Was he a repulsive old man in a position of extreme power?

Or was he a clueless young guy?

Unlike the obese adderall addict we call a president here who had to pay a hundred grand to fuck a washed up porn star, I think the girls lined up to get action from JT.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Unlike the obese adderall addict we call a president here who had to pay a hundred grand to fuck a washed up porn star, I think the girls lined up to get action from JT.  

Stormy would have made a first class First Lady.  Many people are saying it, and they're saying it very strongly. Belief me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

What would be the penalty you'd support if he held down your daughter or wife and fucked her the way he did his victims?

First and foremost I hope he gets put in GenPop with a daily beatdown before Vito shanks him because he raped Annabella Sciorra...  its an Italian thing!

So I need to ask the question again, this guy is very well known for being a repulsive rapist pig over the years.. even Ellen DeGeneres kept her distance from him - what is that telling you, you're being asked to go have a conversation about your career in his hotel room, and you didn't think anything was going to happen? 

The competition is what it is in this industry, some of these starlets (wives and daughters) would cut the gold filling out of the mother's mouth before the body was at room temperature if meant getting that part.

This didn't stop anything....  what is that they say about the rat getting smarter? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

 

 some of these starlets (wives and daughters) would cut the gold filling out of the mother's mouth before the body was at room temperature if meant getting that part.

 

 

Some would.  Others had to be held down and raped, all 98 pounds and 18 years of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Some would.  Others had to be held down and raped, all 98 pounds and 18 years of them.

Again, I am on your side with this.  I hope the Aryan Brotherhood violates him daily with a broomstick...

Have you seen the movie Leaving Neverland?  A friend of mine was a prosecutor in LA and she tells me they had Michael Jackson dead to rights in the early 90 but the parents wouldn't press charges...  They even tried an end-around with the court to let the kid press charges but the judge wasn't going to touch it.  What does this tell you about some parents? Would you allow your 18-year-old 98 LB daughter to get herself in this situation?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

What does this tell you about some parents? Would you allow your 18-year-old 98 LB daughter to get herself in this situation?

 

It tells me not to assume anything about the parental situation.  How do you even know the parents have any say in it?  Or that they are alive?  Or...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Again, I am on your side with this.  I hope the Aryan Brotherhood violates him daily with a broomstick...

Have you seen the movie Leaving Neverland?  A friend of mine was a prosecutor in LA and she tells me they had Michael Jackson dead to rights in the early 90 but the parents wouldn't press charges...  They even tried an end-around with the court to let the kid press charges but the judge wasn't going to touch it.  What does this tell you about some parents? Would you allow your 18-year-old 98 LB daughter to get herself in this situation?

 

I’m hoping he lives long enough for his cell mate “Bubba” to give him the “Anally Injected Death Serum”, so that he can die a slow, painful, death!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It tells me not to assume anything about the parental situation.  How do you even know the parents have any say in it?  Or that they are alive?  Or...?

Points well are taken and at 18 one has reached their majority...  but that was not the question. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Again, I am on your side with this.  I hope the Aryan Brotherhood violates him daily with a broomstick...

Have you seen the movie Leaving Neverland?  A friend of mine was a prosecutor in LA and she tells me they had Michael Jackson dead to rights in the early 90 but the parents wouldn't press charges...  They even tried an end-around with the court to let the kid press charges but the judge wasn't going to touch it.  What does this tell you about some parents? Would you allow your 18-year-old 98 LB daughter to get herself in this situation?

 

i'm guessing someone was expecting / getting payoffs which is what they wanted...     i'm still fascinated that all the radio stations still play his songs constantly..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

What would be the penalty you'd support if he held down your daughter or wife and fucked her the way he did his victims?

I just have a problem with convictions based on nothing but a single witnesses testimony about what happened a decade ago.

And then the victim continued to have a consensual relationship for months after.

20 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Unlike the obese adderall addict we call a president here who had to pay a hundred grand to fuck a washed up porn star, I think the girls lined up to get action from JT.  

So you can be too good looking to be a serial sexual assaulter?  Uh oh don't post that opinion on social media without a fireproof body condom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

I just have a problem with convictions based on nothing but a single witnesses testimony

were you in the jury box?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

I just have a problem with convictions based on nothing but a single witnesses testimony about what happened a decade ago.

And then the victim continued to have a consensual relationship for months after.

 

what about the 80+ other women?

Quote

Over eighty women in the film industry have since accused Weinstein of such acts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i'm guessing someone was expecting / getting payoffs which is what they wanted...     i'm still fascinated that all the radio stations still play his songs constantly..

 

12 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

what about the 80+ other women?

 

Again, you knew what kind of a pig Weinstein was as it was very well known throughout the industry,  and yet you still went to his hotel room to talk about your career options. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep - it was definitely all the fault of those slutty, gold digging women.

They were probably dressed too sexy as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nacradriver said:

 

Again, you knew what kind of a pig Weinstein was

Assumption

yet you still went to his hotel room to talk about your career options.

Boss told you to deliver a package to an address.  You knew it was in a dangerous neighborhood but you went anyway.  You now have brain damage because someone hit you in the head before stealing the package.  Is defendant culpable for your injury?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Assumption

 

 

Boss told you to deliver a package to an address.  You knew it was in a dangerous neighborhood but you went anyway.  You now have brain damage because someone hit you in the head before stealing the package.  Is defendant culpable for your injury?

No, this is not an assumption, his behavior has been an open and the worst kept secret to many in Hollywood, and the rumor will always beat you home with this group.  It was a running joke to see if he could out pig himself on a weekly basis. There is no assumption, the facts are there, it just that no one wanted to make a career-ending decision and go public on it.

Regarding your second question, was my job on the line if I didn't go?  Did the boss know of this risk and told me to go anyway? Did I bring this to the boss's attention, or was is commonly known that it was a high-crime area and delivery people were fair game?  Was I being compensated above and beyond normal pay for taking the risk in delivering this package?  If the first three, then I will say yes the defendant is culpable and liable. Of the latter not so much, you knew the risk and got paid for taking it...  sorry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Boss told you to deliver a package to an address.  You knew it was in a dangerous neighborhood but you went anyway.  You now have brain damage because someone hit you in the head before stealing the package.  Is defendant culpable for your injury?

Who is the defendant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

No, this is not an assumption, his behavior has been an open and the worst kept secret to many in Hollywood,

 

assumption that starlet knew any of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

assumption that starlet knew any of it.