• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
silent bob

Harvey Weinstein

Harvey will probably end up in the same prison as Bernie, but not as cellmates, considering HW’s proclivities.  —Captain Gigi (a.k.a. Caped Crusader's Digital Side-kick)  #IRememberBernie

I Remember Bernie.png

5 minutes ago, silent bob said:

How's a guy like this going to get laid without money or power?

650x366

Idointe carre whatese gotte, tellem to gette the helle awaye Peppere Pottes!!!

43 minutes ago, silent bob said:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/10/media/harvey-weinstein-new-yorker-magazine/index.html

Where's he going to be in 3 years?  Dead by suicide, in Prison for Sexual Assault, President of the United States of America?  

I'd say his options are quite limited.

The sad part is that he will be stinking rich for the rest of his scummy life.

11 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

The sad part is that he will be stinking rich for the rest of his scummy life.

Me thinks by the time all the Gloria Allreds get done with him, there wont be much left.  Maybe a fugitive in Europe, ala Roman Polanski?!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/Hillary-Clinton-appalled-by-harvey-weinstein-12267128.php

Hillary Clinton, Shocked and Appalled by Weinstein.  She didn't show this emotion about Bill!  

2 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Me thinks by the time all the Gloria Allreds get done with him, there wont be much left.  Maybe a fugitive in Europe, ala Roman Polanski?!

hese into guyes to?

He has money...and someone else wants it   For phuck sakes....  Big Shot Hollywood Mogul getting more ass than a toilet seat, because he can!!!  Like this hasn't been gone on for years...  Where is the story again?  Oh, that's right.... he has money...and someone else wants it.

29 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

He has money...and someone else wants it   For phuck sakes....  Big Shot Hollywood Mogul getting more ass than a toilet seat, because he can!!!  Like this hasn't been gone on for years...  Where is the story again?  Oh, that's right.... he has money...and someone else wants it.

It’s the old line;

Ass, Grass, or Gas....

No one rides for free!

1 hour ago, silent bob said:

How's a guy like this going to get laid without money or power?  Might as well be Bull Gator!

650x366

I wonder how much she paid him for the sex.. just saying.....

23 minutes ago, silent bob said:

It’s the old line;

Ass, Grass, or Gas....

No one rides for free!

Or... "if you want the part you got to f_____K an old fart!

2 hours ago, silent bob said:

Me thinks by the time all the Gloria Allreds get done with him, there wont be much left.  

Allred's daughter, Lisa Bloom, drops Weinstein as client a couple days ago.  Got a bookdeal out of it anyway.  

Great, sick show to have seen  Mom v. Daughter arguing about the 'Greater Good' ($$$$) of fatcats in American Life.  It's all twisted.

7 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

2017 ore 2018?

I’m thinking this month, maybe this week!

I'm thinking like Tony Scott, stopping the Prius in the middle of the Vincent Thomas Bridge and stepping off!

18 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

'welle paide on bothe sides the equatione"

Yea, makes me laugh when one side tries to assume the high road.

(looking at you Gwyneth!)

1 minute ago, silent bob said:

I'm thinking like Tony Scott, stopping the Prius in the middle of the Vincent Thomas Bridge and stepping off!

OK, ist he draggeng fatmane withe hime?

46 minutes ago, silent bob said:

http://people.com/movies/harvey-weinstein-wife-georgina-chapman-separating/

The Wife leaves.  I’m putting him on my Deadpool list, now!

7 years into a pre-nup.....  she ain't getting jack outside of what the agreement was..

Like she didn't know what kind of a person he was...

3 hours ago, nacradriver said:

7 years into a pre-nup.....  she ain't getting jack outside of what the agreement was..

Like she didn't know what kind of a person he was...

According to the "Sunday Times Rich List 2015," Georgina Chapman is worth £15 million.

i think she’ll survive. 

13 hours ago, poopie pants said:

Lindsay Lohan Defends Harvey Weinstein: ‘I Feel Very Bad for Him – Everyone Needs to Stop

She is probably the only one he didn't bang

I can't remember a bandwagon this big - ever.

Is there anyone in Hollyweird that hasn't yet climbed on board?

Publicity is a wonderful thing ain't it?

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Is there anyone in Hollyweird that hasn't yet climbed on board?

How many people did he screw over.. over the years...  Yeah now that there is no fear of his wrath... they're going to be crawling out of the woodwork to burn him at the sta

Its really going to be fun when his " friends" start to distance themselves and Harvey begins to talk...you know ..who likes young girls...boys...children....bet you his " treatment center" is in a country without extradition to the US....Scumbag

26 minutes ago, ovb said:

Its really going to be fun when his " friends" start to distance themselves and Harvey begins to talk...you know ..who likes young girls...boys...children....bet you his " treatment center" is in a country without extradition to the US....Scumbag

Wow. Think he's the vindictive type?

15 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Or she was too stoned to remember.

On 10/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, silent bob said:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/Hillary-Clinton-appalled-by-harvey-weinstein-12267128.php

Hillary Clinton, Shocked and Appalled by Weinstein.  She didn't show this emotion about Bill!  

As wrong as Weinstein is. Can we really compare him to someone who gets a 13 year old girl drunk and stoned until she passes out and then sodomizes her? 

2 hours ago, chinabald said:

As wrong as Weinstein is. Can we really compare him to someone who gets a 13 year old girl drunk and stoned until she passes out and then sodomizes her? 

Sounds like there were many cases of sexual assault, if not rape.  Seeing what’s happened with Bill Cosby, I wouldn’t doubt that this gets prosecuted with criminal charges. The Polanski case is horrible.  As talented as Polanski may be, that doesn’t excuse his actions.  I feel the same about Weinstein.  Comparable, but not equal.

How many of those rich and powerful fucks whom you sail as crew on their fancy boats do the same sexual predatory thing. And when they do, it is all one big fucking joke everyone laughs in the cockpit or at the bar. Where and when do you want to start pointing fingers...

7 minutes ago, Black Jack said:

How many of those rich and powerful fucks whom you sail as crew on their fancy boats do the same sexual predatory thing. And when they do, it is all one big fucking joke everyone laughs in the cockpit or at the bar. Where and when do you want to start pointing fingers...

Girls/women have been using their crotch the same way guys have been using the money, fame, and power over the years..   again where is the story here?

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Or she was too stoned to remember.

Taking the high (pun) road I was thinking even he had standards.

The rumours in Hollywood North was that it was his brother Bob that orchestrated the whole thing as a power play to take over the current company.

He was a HUGE Hillary "supporter", now that she's out, so is Harvey.  I always liked Bob better anyways.  Still won't spend a night in jail, ever.

Funny that there's no mention of all the MALE stars he physically abused.  Look up a pic of Matt Damon during his Good Will Hunting press tour, take a look at him now, then compare his nose.  Harvey liked to physically dominate EVERYONE in the room.

Then again this is the same guy this is the same guy that once you got one too many glasses of Pinot into him he would yell out to the room....

"I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF NEW YORK!"

16 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Girls/women have been using their crotch the same way guys have been using the money, fame, and power over the years..   again where is the story here?

The real story is that when you are a young, bold and agressive man - you are a bad boy, in a good way to many women. When you are older, less physically desirable, richer and powerful - you become a sexual aggressor in need counseling.  If you are less well off, you might be labelled a rapist.

48 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Sounds like there were many cases of sexual assault, if not rape.  Seeing what’s happened with Bill Cosby, I wouldn’t doubt that this gets prosecuted with criminal charges. The Polanski case is horrible.  As talented as Polanski may be, that doesn’t excuse his actions.  I feel the same about Weinstein.  Comparable, but not equal.

I can accept that. Comparable but not equal. Edited to remove autocorrect 

On 10/11/2017 at 12:48 PM, nacradriver said:

--OR-- she liked it?!?

Haven't seen any mention of "The Casting Couch". BITD every producer had one in his office - it was a notoriously "Hollywood" cultural practice. There were stories of stage mothers bringing their underage daughters in and dropping them off for an hour to get them a part.

Apparently Weinstein remembers.

3 hours ago, Black Jack said:

The irony that statement with your log on name will only be obvious to Aussie sailors.

I guess it explains why so many actresses have a fake smile or pained expression when photographed with him.

TPMtEsU.jpg

23 hours ago, nacradriver said:

again where is the story here?

Maybe the fact that girls don't hold guys down and rape them?

23 hours ago, Black Jack said:

If you laugh at that behavior and don't call the purveyor of it out for being super rapey, you are a piece of shit.  Period.

23 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Did you forget this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_sex_in_chains_case

Probably happens more than people think but guys don't report it - they just tell their friends.

Similar thing to the female molester teachers.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Hollywood Casting Couch... worst kept secret out there...  So where is the rape again?

On 10/11/2017 at 11:48 AM, nacradriver said:

Maybe he's the only one that will continue to do her...have you seen Lindsay lately?   Yeeesh!

article-0-1766609F000005DC-172_634x921.j

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Probably happens more than people think but guys don't report it - they just tell their friends.

No it doesn't.  And judging from the police blotter, the female teacher/molesters are pretty bad at not getting caught.

3 hours ago, nacradriver said:

So where is the rape again?

She is the fourth woman to level a rape accusation against Weinstein. The New Yorker previously reported on three other rape allegations -- lodged by "former aspiring actress" Lucia Evans, Italian actress Asia Argento and one anonymous source.

When reached for comment on Thursday, a spokeswoman for the disgraced movie mogul said, "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein."

In her posts -- which were directed at Amazon (AMZN, Tech30) CEO Jeff Bezos -- McGowan claims that she told the head of Amazon Studios about the incident.

"@jeffbezos I told the head of your studio that HW raped me," she wrote, using Weinstein's initials. "Over & over I said it. He said it hadn't been proven. I said I was the proof."

Look... I am not defending this guy, he is a pig and should be castrated in public of course... And if it comes out he hit on children.... we'll I say we put his head on a stick... 

The point I am making here is, and as my brother who was in the industry for years puts it, "the majority of them are pimps and whores that would steal the gold fillings out of your mouth before you body hit room temperature if it meant more fame."

For instance Kate Bekisale the latest to come out...  news flash sugar-lips...  you're having a meeting with HW, you're trying to tell me you didn't know there was a 94.3% chance your clothes were coming off..   Give me a break!  His behavior was well known...  surprisingly all the ones that rallied the flag over the "grab em by the pussy" statement are now running for cover..  

Accusing someone of sexual harassment in Hollywood would be the same as giving out speeding tickets at the Indy 500..

There was a good line describing it on an old Law & Order - a female mid level studio exec said "I'm tired of working with people who talk like hippies and act like members of the Italian mafia".

Meeting of Pussy Grabbers Anonymous.

That Weinstein is so repulsive that even all the money and power in the world wasn't enough for most women.

He looks like he had a bad stroke.

Hollywood is full of pimps, perverts and whores and those who tolerate/accept that. People who aren’t seem to me to be the exception. I don’t know why this would surprise anyone on the planet. I am always amazed at how these sort of things are generally known for years and suddenly at some moment for some reason becomes a pretended “revelation” and the “outrage” that follows. Why wasn’t it an outrage when you first knew about it? 

On 10/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, silent bob said:

^ This ^

2 hours ago, nacradriver said:

you're having a meeting with HW, you're trying to tell me you didn't know there was a 94.3% chance your clothes were coming off..

so this is the kind of benefit that just accrues to the fat, rich, hollywood producers because...what, exactly? 

Is it simply a case of girls who went to acting school making a bargain to trade their ass for a movie role and should be treated as prostitution?

Or is it pretty much always going to be some kind of harassment, assault, or rape when a big fat pig fucks a 19 year old hottie because she hopes to work in hollywood?

I think probably B. Leaving aside the fetishists, if some big fat slob if banging an LA ten, he did something wrong to get in there.

No story here just news fluff...it's the way of the world....Oh you want that gig?...Oh you want that part?... Oh you want that command, that Vegas show, policy, deck position, exam pass, contract, the rent is late,want the cop to tear up that ticket, that photo shoot or cat walk..the crack hit ,shot of heroin...The job Promotion?? Ect. Ect. Ect........ 

Back in my musician days (70's) I found a stray young girl sitting alone when I was walking to my car to drive home - very late after packing up the gear.  I asked her what she was doing by herself in the dark and found out she had nowhere to sleep and was hungry.  I couldn't leave her there so I took her home to my house, let her have a shower (she smelled really bad), gave her some clean clothes, threw hers in the wash, and made her some food.  I tucked her into bed with blankets and pillow on the livingroom couch and she asked if I wanted to fuck her before I went to bed.  I think I nearly was in tears - is that where we have come to?  I was just shocked that she thought I might be doing that just to get laid.  How many guys had done that to her?  I have never forgotten her.  No, I didn't, in case you were wondering.

8 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

so this is the kind of benefit that just accrues to the fat, rich, hollywood producers because...what, exactly? 

Is it simply a case of girls who went to acting school making a bargain to trade their ass for a movie role and should be treated as prostitution?

Or is it pretty much always going to be some kind of harassment, assault, or rape when a big fat pig fucks a 19 year old hottie because she hopes to work in hollywood?

I think probably B. Leaving aside the fetishists, if some big fat slob if banging an LA ten, he did something wrong to get in there.

yep but without a doubt the "cunt as currency" angle gets pretty well hammered.......nothing new there

9 hours ago, captpiratedog said:

No story here just news fluff...it's the way of the world...

Old folks will continue to hang on to that bullshit until they are gone from this world.  For the rest of us...I'll tell you what: As soon as women are treated equally, they can let us know if they appreciate the fact that the only way to the top is by fucking a disgusting fat troll.

42 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Old folks will continue to hang on to that bullshit until they are gone from this world.  For the rest of us...I'll tell you what: As soon as women are treated equally, they can let us know if they appreciate the fact that the only way to the top is by fucking a disgusting fat troll.

Man that shit aint gonna fukn change.. maybe get modified..but it's out there and it goes both ways...just the guys aren't so eager to tell about it..it's a dirty world out there bro esp in the biz as they call it. its not about men and women being equal....its about power and those who use their position of power to exploit others in need and for as long as that exists so will the game they play. If anything, all this episode of drama will bring about is how they will conduct themselves in order to not have any fault fall upon them.. 3rd party introductions.. contractual arraignments for interviews  or some other means. But using sex as a method for favoritism will never end... And don't kid urself into believing that women would not ( or rather don't) do the same fuckn thing because they do

On 10/13/2017 at 12:00 AM, SailBlueH2O said:

Maybe this explains Sean Penn's rage....

You mean because Madonna used to brag about how she fucked all these record producers back in the 80's  and basically said that's Hollywood? 

14 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Chances are that same 19 year old would probably take a hot poker to her mother's eyes let alone go "round the world" with some repulsive fat fuck if it meant getting a part... 

Right now we are on vacation in Kihei Maui. Spent the morning down by Wailea. Common to see some old fat presumably rich guy with a smoking hot 20-30 year old tagging along.

Who's raping who?

16 minutes ago, bmiller said:

Who's raping who?

You firste line suggesttes prostitussion, mabey a morre tradissionalle forme of it, welle notte so overtte.

These to Issentte matchualley exclussive?

13 hours ago, captpiratedog said:

You mean because Madonna used to brag about how she fucked all these record producers back in the 80's  and basically said that's Hollywood? 

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

You firste line suggesttes prostitussion, mabey a morre tradissionalle forme of it, welle notte so overtte.

These to Issentte matchualley exclussive?

The whole idea confuses me. 

Sugar baby fucks sugar daddy for financial gain. Prostitution.

Young starlet fucks movie producer to advance her career. Rape.

What really confuses me is why wasn't it rape when it first happened years ago? Now that their careers are secure suddenly they were raped?

I should stick to simple things and not try to understand this type of behavior.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:40 PM, bmiller said:

Right now we are on vacation in Kihei Maui. Spent the morning down by Wailea. Common to see some old fat presumably rich guy with a smoking hot 20-30 year old tagging along.

Who's raping who?

Would it be better if the old fart was with a 20-30 year old ugly, fat betty?  More importantly, think about how many of those hotties are paid escorts or otherwise in temporarily employed per the contract.

Women seem to overcome advanced age, joie de vivre, and faux virility in their male partners for financial security, status and comfort. 

hqdefault.jpg

Besides how many blue pills can a old man take before he runs out of his own precious bodily fluids. I would suggest one to three encounters in a weeks worth of vacation or about 45 minutes of total time.

1 hour ago, Black Jack said:

Women seem to overcome advanced age, joie de vivre, and faux virility in their male partners for financial security, status and comfort.

In other words whoring for a single client.

On 10/10/2017 at 3:31 PM, nacradriver said:

I had this exact convo with the wife last night. I don't get it. Old, powerful men have been getting youngpoontang since we came out of the trees. Hell - look around at the Chimps, Apes, whatever. The old, powerful guys get the girls. Same as it ever was.

So - then - we've got an old, ugly(so they say) rich dude and young girls will bop him to get ahead. Then feel bad about it.

Is it wrong? Hell yes it's wrong. Does it happen all the time? hell yes it does. Look at your average company. Some goodly % of managers are bopping some chick somewhere that ain't his wife.

So - I get it that the guys a creep. I get it that it's wrong. I don't understand why it's news. or why THIS particular guy got ejected from the bus. All you hear about out of hollywood is some young startlet stealing some older guy from his wife. All the time.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:19 PM, bmiller said:

The whole idea confuses me. 

Sugar baby fucks sugar daddy for financial gain. Prostitution.

Young starlet fucks movie producer to advance her career. Rape.

What really confuses me is why wasn't it rape when it first happened years ago? Now that their careers are secure suddenly they were raped?

I should stick to simple things and not try to understand this type of behavior.

you and me both....

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

I had this exact convo with the wife last night. I don't get it. Old, powerful men have been getting young tight ass since we came out of the trees. Hell - look around at the Chimps, Apes, whatever. The old, powerful guys get the boys. Same as it ever was.
So - then - we've got an old, ugly(so they say) rich dude and young man will bop him to get ahead. Then feel bad about it.Is it wrong? Hell yes it's wrong. Does it happen all the time? hell yes it does. Look at your average tech company. Some goodly % of managers are blowing some dude somewhere that ain't his life partner.

So - I get it that the guys a creep. I get it that it's wrong. I don't understand why it's news. or why THIS particular guy got ejected from the bus. All you hear about out of Silicon valley is some young millennial stealing some older guy from his wife. All the time.

Edited for region and industry.

People are screwed up. Most can't separate work from personal life. even more so when your boss and you turn work into a life style. Powerful men are particularly bad at personal interaction and way too often forget that not everyone wants to suck them off both physically or emotionally.