• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Hugh Jorgan

Two sailors and dogs rescued after 5 months

16 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Nope.

Time to quit deluding yourself. The boat is a 1960s design Morgan 45 and is pictured about 15 posts back. The registration is wrong. It would have been purchased as a bare hull from Starratt and Jenks then finished off by whoever was the first owner.

Besides Morgan did not design a 37 footer of any description back in the 1960s. The  1970s Morgan Out Island 37 and 38 are nothing like this boat. They have square transoms.

So the Big Con set up is.... Dead Calm vs Jaws vs Perfect Storm vs Voyage of the Yes vs Snakes on a Boat vs Friday the 13th... (screen plays get re-writen all the time)

Always had h-o-a-x jetsam swishing around in back of head...not quite right flotsam coming from these queens....and the crew figured it out. Dig that the most. Dogs shoulda et 'em first...sharks my arse!

6 hours ago, BrickTopHarry said:

This.  This sums it up succinctly.

I will be the least surprised person on the planet if there turn out to be verifiable credit card purchases ashore by these two within the last month or two, or they had confederates bring them out near where they were found and then left, or were holed up in an island someplace for a while and motored out for this last bit.  It looks very much like auditioning to be the next contestant team on Survivor or The Amazing Race as "Intrepid Sailing Ladies Rescued from the Pacific", their whole shtick fits that genre perfectly.

People who have been at sea for months on a sailboat seem to typically have a weathered appearance to the skin and face that these women do not, aside from not being skinny like Rimas.

Even if you were going to fake something like this it would seem like you could have a script consultant who was an actual sailor write you up something much more convincing in detail and less stupid and crazy sounding than their stories.

Spot on, mate. 

But in these days of manufactured and fake news, and general idiocy, how can they fail to make some $$$$ if they play this the way they planned.  TV appearances on Ellen's show get you what?

It just demeans the genuine and general aptitude and preparation which we all know that's required to go to sea.

4 minutes ago, Presuming Ed said:

Deja vu all over again. 

4CEA3E39-0F50-438E-90B4-539687B36F97.jpeg.14c41f2641e2245e40f3ed4280851269.jpeg

Are you saying this person perpetrated a fraud?  Wiki says she's first woman non-stop singlehanded RTW??

Although doubt was cast as she took a long time to provide factual verification data to the WSSRC her record was acknowledged - though later the Australian Kay Cottee was recognised retrospectively as the first female solo circumnavigator (Sydney to Sydney)

8 hours ago, BrickTopHarry said:

....     ...     ...     ...

Even if you were going to fake something like this it would seem like you could have a script consultant who was an actual sailor write you up something much more convincing in detail and less stupid and crazy sounding than their stories.

Why?

Look at who they're trying to sell the story to. People who know anything about -anything-? Or morons who are eager to be fooled again?

It just makes me think of the ending of "Lord of the Flies" again........ who is going to rescue the rescuers?

FB- Doug

7 hours ago, savoir said:

The boat these two were on is much bigger than 37 ft.

Looked bigger than 37' to me too. Possibly an error on regi?

2 minutes ago, cms said:

Waterline length?

CCA style hull, WL is short, maybe 30'.

I think if it's a regi error, it's prob nearly impossible to correct thru beauracracy, so it's stuck since original owner. Might have been an intended error for cheaper regi? It's not like anyone was ever going to actually measure the boat.

BTW, AFAIK Starrett and Jenks only did the Morgan 45 hull, not any others. Could be wrong about that... 40 years ago...

Someone weaseled into the marathon in the last mile or so...anything for a buck...prosecute them for wasting our time, if not our money!

Whew.  Such a relief to know that I spent the last 5 months lazing about the Chesapeake completely unaware of the perils of the open ocean voyage these intrepid tenderfoots had to endure.

And having not even thought about a lurking visit to SA in those same 5 months THIS is the perfect thread to which to return.  

Maybe their next adventure can be chronicled as Leaving Elba.

24 minutes ago, BobBill said:

Someone weaseled into the marathon in the last mile or so...anything for a buck...prosecute them for wasting our time, if not our money!

Rosie Ruiz 

download.jpg

20 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

In the other wacky drifter/grifter thread, bplipschitz mentions "Man Hands the Liar, and her Nubian Friend". Let's try her Hawaiian friend, what do you say?

My apologies.  TBH, I didn't look that closely.  How about "Melanisitic", since I really don't know where either of them originally hails from?

10 hours ago, Keith said:

Ok more tunes.......

"Six long months I spent in Dublin,

Six long months doing nothing at all,

Six long months I spent in Dublin,

Learning to dance for Lannigan's Ball"

Speaking of music, Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd fame) played here last night.  (I didn't go; a friend did; I never was into stoner music.)

This story made me think of the Pink Floyd song, "Comfortably Numb"...Comfortably Dumb  :-) :-)

"

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do… Full lyrics on Google Play Music"

12 minutes ago, axolotl said:

Above the crease on CNN news!  This story's got legs.

10/27/2017

Depressing. Meanwhile, an American captain wins the first leg of the Volvo and you can't find that on major US news channels. Oh, BTW, plenty of truly amazing female sailors at the Volvo if you want that angle. But no, these idiots get the attention.

11 hours ago, Keith said:

Ok more tunes.......

And for Sox too!

Aye! That'd be Tom Lannigan down Boston Harbor way...fine tavern keep he was! And a lad of mirth, who make the trees sprout leaves in winter, could he! Slainte!

2 hours ago, bplipschitz said:
22 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

In the other wacky drifter/grifter thread, bplipschitz mentions "Man Hands the Liar, and her Nubian Friend". Let's try her Hawaiian friend, what do you say?

My apologies.  TBH, I didn't look that closely.  How about "Melanisitic", since I really don't know where either of them originally hails from?

Shouldn't that be "Melanesiatic"?

Just a thought............

FB- Doug

31 minutes ago, axolotl said:

Above the crease on CNN news!  This story's got legs.

10/27/2017

I can only imagine the breathless media coverage when these two return to the land of 24/7 media coverage, i.e., America.  Both parties (the "survivors" and the media) will prolly milk the "story" for all it's worth!

I'd read/listen to an intelligent/informed SA editor interview with them, however.  Could this be arranged? 

11 hours ago, savoir said:

Time to quit deluding yourself. The boat is a 1960s design Morgan 45 and is pictured about 15 posts back. The registration is wrong. It would have been purchased as a bare hull from Starratt and Jenks then finished off by whoever was the first owner.

Besides Morgan did not design a 37 footer of any description back in the 1960s. The  1970s Morgan Out Island 37 and 38 are nothing like this boat. They have square transoms.

I wouldn’t call it a delusion, I made the error of relying on USCG documentation.  So you can go fuck yourself on that point.

But I agree, it’s gotta be the 45. All the other dimensions match.

From the CNN link;

"The pair, along with their dogs -- or the "boys," as they call them -- survived two separate shark attacks, they said. And both of them -- we actually thought it was lights out," Appel said, "and they were horrific."The first occurred one night when the Sea Nymph drifted into a pack of tiger sharks, Appel said. The next night, another came and slammed itself against the ship's hull."We were just incredibly lucky that our hull was strong enough to withstand the onslaught.""There is a true humility to wondering if today is your last day," Appel added. "If   night is your last night. If the storm that's approaching is going to bring down the rig.""

They believe that a shark was trying to attack them through the hull of their boat????  YCMTSU!!

8 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

They believe that a shark was trying to attack them through the hull of their boat????  YCMTSU!!

They onley halve cartellege (no boanes) an mabey fitte threw hull fitteng.  Juste sayeng.                       :)

Of the oh so many things that don't add up about their story here's the thing that confuses me most.  They set off for a 3 hour tour, became stranded on a deserted island and couldn't fix a 5 inch hole in the boat but could build an entire city on the island?  And one more thing I don't get, Ginger managed to sex it up everyday on the island yet the professor never hooked up with her?  I just don't get it.

55 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

They onley halve cartellege (no boanes) an mabey fitte threw hull fitteng.  Juste sayeng.                       :)

d2613a905881f4927d74762ac70ddac9--shark-bathroom-party-accessories.jpg

Apparently they were carrying a lot of safety gear, according to ABC News:  

• They said they tried without success to hail a number of ships and fired off 10 signal flares. One of their cellphones had been washed overboard early in the voyage, but they were out of cell range anyway.
  • They carried two GPS units; one failed and they had to rely on the hand-held model for the entire voyage, Appel said in a phone interview from the USS Ashland Friday.
  • They also had a new VHF radio, a ham radio, a weather satellite and a radio telephone. She says none worked, and they apparently had a communications failure with their new antenna.
  • She says they had six ways to communicate with multiple backups, and none of them worked. That, she said, "exceeds Murphy's Law."
  • They even carried a satellite phone that she said never seemed to connect.

ABC News

" A dream with sharks in it may point to more than a traumatic childhood viewing of Jaws — spying a shark on the shores of your dreams can mean either that you are in the middle of a difficult emotional transition, and may be feeling "anger, hostility, and fierceness;" or that you are struggling with issues of greed and unscrupulousness, either within yourself, or in the form of another person causing stress in your life."  https://www.bustle.com/articles/65530-what-do-dreams-about-spiders-snakes-and-wolves-mean-13-scary-animal-dreams-decoded

left_shark2_0_1423138150.gif

3 minutes ago, axolotl said:

• They said they tried without success to hail a number of ships and fired off 10 signal flares. One of their cellphones had been washed overboard early in the voyage, but they were out of cell range anyway.
  • They carried two GPS units; one failed and they had to rely on the hand-held model for the entire voyage, Appel said in a phone interview from the USS Ashland Friday.
  • They also had a new VHF radio, a ham radio, a weather satellite and a radio telephone. She says none worked, and they apparently had a communications failure with their new antenna.
  • She says they had six ways to communicate with multiple backups, and none of them worked. That, she said, "exceeds Murphy's Law."

ABC News

Men installed those.

• Like 1

I really think Mr. Clean needs to do an innerview with these ladies.  And the doggies.  Front page might be worth looking at again.

17 minutes ago, axolotl said:

• They said they tried without success to hail a number of ships and fired off 10 signal flares.

When asked about all those ships that "heard" their calls for help without responding she said that she understood that maritime law only requires them to respond if they are within five miles, noting that they could see for 8 miles from their boat. Sounds to me like those ships were imagined/made up.

18 minutes ago, axolotl said:

They also had a new VHF radio, a ham radio

Hmm,  no record of Appel having a HAM radio license.

6 hours ago, RKoch said:

Looked bigger than 37' to me too. Possibly an error on regi?

Knowing what we do about Man-Hand's propensity for fraud, maybe an attempt to pay less state tax on her floating love-nest.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jorgan said:

Of the oh so many things that don't add up about their story here's the thing that confuses me most.  They set off for a 3 hour tour, became stranded on a deserted island and couldn't fix a 5 inch hole in the boat but could build an entire city on the island?  And one more thing I don't get, Ginger managed to sex it up everyday on the island yet the professor never hooked up with her?  I just don't get it.

The professor was hooking up with Gilligan.
The skipper was hooking up with Mrs. Howell.
Thurston Howell the 3rd was hooking up with Maryanne.
Ginger was too busy looking in a mirror to hook up with anyone.

1 hour ago, axolotl said:

Hmm,  no record of Appel having a HAM radio license.

Man, do they remove the bullshit detectors from J school candidates at some point? Just reading the Times story and while they give themselves a byline they do no new reporting at all. It's a story on the front page of the national paper of record and they can't be asked to pick up the phone and confirm any of the allegations made in this obviously fantastic sea story? Is the job of the pop culture reporter at the times to plagiarize other sources crappy reporting? There's a paying market for this?

1 hour ago, Norse Horse said:

Men installed those.

Interestingly, a woman sailor friend (who I strongly respect and was the one who pointed out this story to me in the first place and who has sailed in various parts of the world) suggested I was being "nasty" for being skeptical of the story - or at least, if not skeptical, showing amusement at the story, e.g., what Appel called the "Devil's Triangle" which entering boats rarely make it through alive, the 40 foot sharks she said attacked them by thrashing their tails on the hull (with the accuracy of a Stanley Cup hockey player, Appel is on record as saying), and drifting to like 4-5000 miles west of their intended destination.  I was like, seriously...that's just kinda dumb.

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Which one is daddy, the other mommy???....the dog being able to  video it all... genius. This thing has legs.

Do you wanna be the mommy,  or the daddy tonight?

Okay then...

How about mommy comes over here and eats daddy’s pussy?

1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

I really think Mr. Clean needs to do an innerview with these ladies.  And the doggies.  Front page might be worth looking at again.

live   pay per view.....I'd pay for this shit show

9 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Clean should first interview the dozen or so people I know who worked with and were liveaboard neighbors of “Crazy Jen.”

There is a deep and sordid background.

7 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Clean should first interview the dozen or so people I know who worked with and were liveaboard neighbors of “Crazy Jen.”

does the story  include Absinthe or bath salts? ;-) 

23 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Fuck PPV, get Snap-On Tools to sponsor the show.

25 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Clean is chasing the Wingnut 46 builder for an exclusive on the next $500K PHRF speedster

That leaves you.  Tell. 

4 hours ago, billy backstay said:

From the CNN link;

.. one night when the Sea Nymph drifted into a pack of tiger sharks,..

one just has to pick any statement of their's, and its full of holes.

From wiki:

• The tiger shark is a solitary, mostly nocturnal hunter (well, at least they got nocturnal right)
  • The tiger shark is often found close to the coast, mainly in tropical and subtropical waters throughout the world.[7]... It tends to stay in deep waters that line reefs .. These predators swim close inland to eat at night, and during the day swim out into deeper waters

So if you're drifing aimlessly at sea - nowhere near anywhere - you're not going to see Tiger sharks, and they definitely won't be in a pack

1 hour ago, Somebody Else said:

The professor was hooking up with Gilligan.
The skipper was hooking up with Mrs. Howell.
Thurston Howell the 3rd was hooking up with Maryanne.
Ginger was too busy looking in a mirror to hook up with anyone.

I always wondered about Gilligan and the Professor!  Also gotta hand it to Thurston, you don't become a millionaire without having some brains.  I would have picked Maryanne too.  She had a certain je ne sais quoi about her.  Those sexy little short shorts, the tied off shirt and I'll bet she would make a really good foredeck too.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jorgan said:

I always wondered about Gilligan and the Professor!  Also gotta hand it to Thurston, you don't become a millionaire without having some brains.  I would have picked Maryanne too.  She had a certain je ne sais quoi about her.  Those sexy little short shorts, the tied off shirt and I'll bet she would make a really good foredeck too.

We could probably have beers together and not come to blows. derp.png

17 minutes ago, duncan (the other one) said:

one just has to pick any statement of their's, and its full of holes.

From wiki:

• The tiger shark is a solitary, mostly nocturnal hunter (well, at least they got nocturnal right)
  • The tiger shark is often found close to the coast, mainly in tropical and subtropical waters throughout the world.[7]... It tends to stay in deep waters that line reefs .. These predators swim close inland to eat at night, and during the day swim out into deeper waters

So if you're drifing aimlessly at sea - nowhere near anywhere - you're not going to see Tiger sharks, and they definitely won't be in a pack

Don't confuse me with the facts.  

Add that tiger sharks do not raise their young after giving birth ("tiger shark pack with their children"),  probably cannot smell the occupants of an intact boat, and there's no evidence they can "communicate" with humans.

2 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Knowing what we do about Man-Hand's propensity for fraud, maybe an attempt to pay less state tax on her floating love-nest.

The 38' length listed on her documentation manifest is obviously a typo, and there's no personal property tax in Hawaii on boats.  The cost for documentation is the same no matter what the length for pleasure only boats.

After reading about this and careful consideration of the information available,

I'm going with Survivor tv show audition gone somewhat pear shaped,

but there's NFW they've been at sea for 5 months.....maybe "by the sea".

I'll step out a limb here and posit that Tasha Fuiava is an innocent bystander in this saga.  Witness her reticence to speak in recent interviews, body language when Ms. Appel  spews her most outlandish claims, and general demeanor (and it's her dogs).

I think Tasha, as the night guard in the marina where Appel spent a few years fixing her boat, got enthralled by an apex predator Bull Dyke, and, as a Bean Flicker of low intelligence, hooked up her wagon with Appel.

It's reminiscent of the Reid Stowe and Soanya voyages; ignorant and pliable female gets fucked by a dominating personality (dyke or guy).

Anyway, I'll give Tasha a pass on this story until further notice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whisper said:

No need to do that; Appel's history is plastered on the Internet as a first class whack job prior to her voyage.

Do your own research but after college Appel pursued a crazy business model where she claimed background radiation was killing us all and marketed a "soil additive" for gardeners which "purified" your garden so you wouldn't be killed by radiation.  It wasn't that profitable, so she went into the indigent housing sector where the major players pooped on her.

I was piqued by her claim part of the voyage's mission was to "document the devastation Fukushima has wrought on the Pacific Ocean", yet all her cpm counts were commensurate with normal background radiation. YMMMV.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SVTankGirl said:

Hey.....has anyone brought up betting on when the Go Fund Me page appears for a new boat/voyage/adventure??

Can't be long. That 15 min is ticking down.

6 hours ago, Whisper said:

I wouldn’t call it a delusion, I made the error of relying on USCG documentation.  So you can go fuck yourself on that point.

But I agree, it’s gotta be the 45. All the other dimensions match.

So someone who disagrees with you can go fuck themselves even though they got it right ?

Got it.

I am going to go with bi-polar, manic (as opposed to bi-polar depressed), with psychotic features.  I doubt she is schizophrenic, she has made it this far in life.  She certainly appeared a bit wired in the video interviews, just that huge smile alone was scary.  Now some people would say she was smiling so hard because she was happy to be rescued but I know crazy and that was a crazy smile.  Extremely manic people tend to have a sense of entitlement, delusions of grandeur, talk a lot and have lots of crazy ideas, and can veer off into time limited periods of outright psychosis.  So yeah, I'm going to call it; bi-polar, manic.

8 minutes ago, savoir said:

So someone who disagrees with you can go fuck themselves even though they got it right ?

Got it.

You called me delusional for relying on official documentation.  Look up the word “delusion.”  It doesn’t fit.  Not by a mile.

I had a rational basis for my statement.  It turned out to be incorrect through no fault of my own.

Yeah, go fuck off until you learn the correct English usage of derogatory words.

Scaling the height of the person just aft of the mast, and assuming a height of 5'-8", then the scaled overall length of the boat is 41'-2".

Unfortunately there is no scaling information available for the shark(s).

8 minutes ago, view at the front said:

Unfortunately there is no scaling information available for the shark(s).

Sharks don't have scales?

Soaker, so you're saying she'd be a great, but crazy lay?

17 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Sharks don't have scales?

Soaker, so you're saying she'd be a great, but crazy lay?

I wouldn't touch that for anything.

9 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Not even with Ed's dick?

I could push him off a dock, but I couldn't do that to him.

20 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I wouldn't touch that for anything.

A lot of guys in my marina did.  The ones who are left said she looked like a dude.  She was frequently naked in public, and there were reports of public masturbation.

The stories I hear are cringeworthy.

On 10/28/2017 at 6:37 PM, p2x4x said:

Believe me, my office has been in touch with the White House since the night of the rescue to try to secure a Presidential reception.  Our efforts have been warmly received.  It is our belief that a recognition of their accomplishments would not be amiss, and that some sort of designation (such as Ambassador for Sport) might even be appropriate.  

In any event, we believe their incredible story of individual survival against the incredible odds, lost at sea despite their daily Herculean efforts to turn the tide in their favor, dovetails well with the Trump/MAGA narrative.

Good one.

7 hours ago, axolotl said:

ABC News

Nothing worked except the batteries on that handheld GPS.  Good for five months of use.

3 hours ago, axolotl said:

I'll step out a limb here and posit that Tasha Fuiava is an innocent bystander in this saga.  Witness her reticence to speak in recent interviews, body language when Ms. Appel  spews her most outlandish claims, and general demeanor (and it's her dogs).

I think Tasha, as the night guard in the marina where Appel spent a few years fixing her boat, got enthralled by an apex predator Bull Dyke, and, as a Bean Flicker of low intelligence, hooked up her wagon with Appel.

It's reminiscent of the Reid Stowe and Soanya voyages; ignorant and pliable female gets fucked by a dominating personality (dyke or guy).

Anyway, I'll give Tasha a pass on this story until further notice.

And when Tasha actually started to talk the other one shut her up pretty quickly saying, "let's not go there."

Bull dykes tend to dominate their partners even more than hetero guys dominate theirs. Some of them pull mighty fine looking gals. Kind of a waste really.

Remember Judy Nelson ?

3 hours ago, axolotl said:

No need to do that; Appel's history is plastered on the Internet as a first class whack job prior to her voyage.

Do your own research but after college Appel pursued a crazy business model where she claimed background radiation was killing us all and marketed a "soil additive" for gardeners which "purified" your garden so you wouldn't be killed by radiation.  It wasn't that profitable, so she went into the indigent housing sector where the major players pooped on her.

I was piqued by her claim part of the voyage's mission was to "document the devastation Fukushima has wrought on the Pacific Ocean", yet all her cpm counts were commensurate with normal background radiation. YMMMV.

In the press conference video (voice only), she said she had a Geiger counter on board!  That's gotta be a first.  Apparently poor preparation in terms of back up nav (including sextant) and comms, but did have a Geiger counter...

So what we've learned from Rimas and the she-roaches is that if we sail around the world and successfully make landfall on our own skill, no one will even bat an eye.  Mehh, anyone can do that....  Some 15 year old girl already did that last year...

If we screw the pooch and drift across a small piece of the ocean, only to be rescued by the Navy or Coast Guard, we can claim our 15 minutes of fame on the Today Show with those stupid fucks Matt Lauer and Al Roker?  "Please tell America about your tragic ordeal" always manages to sell commercials.

Sharks working as a collective, conspiring together to tip over a sailboat and spill the yummy contents into the ocean?  Bitch, are you for fucking real?  Do you even hear the shit and crap spewing forth from that big hole in your ugly head?

In textual language, WTF can also mean "Wow, That's Fantastic!!!"

5 minutes ago, thereefgeek said:

So what we've learned from Rimas and the she-roaches is that if we sail around the world and successfully make landfall on our own skill, no one will even bat an eye.  Mehh, anyone can do that....  Some 15 year old girl already did that last year...

If we screw the pooch and drift across a small piece of the ocean, only to be rescued by the Navy or Coast Guard, we can claim our 15 minutes of fame on the Today Show with those stupid fucks Matt Lauer and Al Roker?  "Please tell America about your tragic ordeal" always manages to sell commercials.

Sharks working as a collective, conspiring together to tip over a sailboat and spill the yummy contents into the ocean?  Bitch, are you for fucking real?  Do you even he