• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
nacradriver

Community Reputation Points

With regard to this thread....

In the words of the immortal Sylvester T Cat;

"Thufferin' Thuccotash"

4298043.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, G.O.D. said:

Meli my child that is most unfair. To assume that someone is a sock puppet simply because they don't post much is to act in haste. Shame on you and you get a down vote for that. And while I am here I might give that fine (and well hung) fellow LB 15 a few likes. He seems very popular. :) 

:pr1:

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

I think the quickest way to 20K for you would be to make about 1,743 more posts.

Can't you see your post count right below your name?

Yes, it’s been the same number for months. I’ll find my post in FAQ anarchy and post a link. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mad said:
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

I think the quickest way to 20K for you would be to make about 1,743 more posts.

Can't you see your post count right below your name?

Yes, it’s been the same number for months. I’ll find my post in FAQ anarchy and post a link. 

I just did a manual recount on your account...

...you lost 70 posts.

Really. I have no idea why that happened.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

I just did a manual recount on your account...

...you lost 70 posts.

Really. I have no idea why that happened.

• Like 1

Well done BJ.  Thanks.

Get a spare set of keys cut that you hang on to even if you look like you have given the real ones back.

Aren't you in Queensland at the moment.  Wear your Anarchy T shirt.  you will be fine and Ozee will protect you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DtM said:

Well done BJ.  Thanks.

Get a spare set of keys cut that you hang on to even if you look like you have given the real ones back.

Aren't you in Queensland at the moment.  Wear your Anarchy T shirt.  you will be fine and Ozee will protect you.

Going to catch up with that lovely lass in the next week or so, I hope.

I don't WANT the keys though.

• Like 1

OK, if you guys check your profiles under "Notifications" now you can turn off Notifications about up and down votes so that annoying shit will stop.

You may now shower me with likes.

• Like 11

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

Going to catch up with that lovely lass in the next week or so, I hope.

I don't WANT the keys though.

Send 'em to me. I'll be careful.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I somehow think BJ would be safer here wearing an anarchist T than in the usa...we don't shoot anarchists or commies anymore.

You don't have to - the Australian wildlife takes care of that for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

OK, if you guys check your profiles under "Notifications" now you can turn off Notifications about up and down votes so that annoying shit will stop.

You may now shower me with likes.

Dude.....well f*^#ing done. WFD INDEED. Thank you.

Although it seems unlikely our paths will cross.....I owe you a drink.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pollygolightly said:

:pr1:

Is this your first sock Mell? Here are some tits to save you the trouble.

Image result for great tits

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Is this your first sock Mell? Here are some tits to save you the trouble.

Image result for great tits

Polly's my public sock :)

• Like 1

Polly wanna cracker.....

Yowzer...!

Edited by madohe
Opinion formed at a much younger age
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Vote ownership just got turned on.

I don't mind the like/dislike thing, it's more useful than a +1, if it's not used by sniveling little twats with personal vendettas to just downvote people out of spite.

It's not a hijack, it's the thread topic.

4 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Up and down votes are now visible and no longer anonymous.

3 hours ago, Doug Lord said:

Little late for me, I guess. I wonder how the anonymous low lifes that thrived on the opportunity to stick it to their "enemies" will feel about being exposed? Something kinda odd when you encourage anonymity and then expose the poor, small minded, bastards when they least expected it? Kinda funny too.......I got my non-anonymous licks in as best I could but found it was such a waste of time.

I have nothing but contempt for this whole system-it's probably the worst thing that has been done on SA since I first joined oh so long ago.

Pretty fuckn funny.  Now with knowledge of who's doing the voting,, it could become a more balanced system.

Some might find that it's quite a wide span of folks doing their down-votes.  :rolleyes:

for me,, I'm trying to figure who 'yl175'  is,,, and what possessed them to spend the effort to downvote ~120 of my posts  :lol:

with the re-set to transparency,, perhaps a restart of the #'s would make sense,, then there'd be some validity to it all.  :mellow:

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, couchsurfer said:

with the re-set to transparency,, perhaps a restart of the #'s would make sense,, then there'd be some validity to it all.  :mellow:

I know how to do that, and offered it to Scot if he wants it.

It's trivial to do.

Though letting the sniveling stalkers and wankers twist in the breeze for a day or two has its appeal.

Have you been making fun of the French? Or commit some sort of food crime like asking for catsup to go on your soufflé?

• Like 2

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

It's trivial to do.

Though letting the sniveling stalkers and wankers twist in the breeze for a day or two has its appeal.

Have you been making fun of the French? Or commit some sort of food crime like asking for catsup to go on your soufflé?

It's ketchup. Personally, I prefer HP Sauce.

• Like 1

HP is the single greatest commercial sauce on Earth.

Isn't catsup those puddles cat owners find on their carpets?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Back in HS my girlfriend's mother used to pronounce it like it's spelled. "cats up"

It was...difficult.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's trivial to do.

...yah,, it's interesting to see who's got a hard-on for yer  :lol:

I'm rather amazed to think I'm a +20 to 30 if it weren't for the little french crepe, le petit douche., without any 'self-pumping'  :rolleyes:  

Is he a 'relative' of 'Alinghi4ever', that would explain it.    ...or a fan-boy of Cle an  :mellow: 

,,,but he seemed to start in right when the point system started going,, and active through today,, quite a little vendetta!  

• Downvote 1

...the system will never be objective.   There's already buddy games on various threads,,,, I 'lick' you,,  you 'lick' me.         nttawwt  :wacko:     

• Like 3

If you are on a sailing forum where the motto is "where the status quo blows" & the mods let anything happen, even attacks on themselves & you are worried about points, from mostly anonymous people, then you need to look in the mirror! 

I gave u a rare SCANAS like & I hope you feel warm & fuzzy XOXO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

BJ, if you do the vote reset, could you please reset Woody to 666.

And disable his socks from voting to maybe.

Hay now leave my Captain GiGi sock alone

I was going to delete my Captain GiGi account but it's not possible

So I'm trying to make it as annoying as possible to get it flicked

But you guys seem to Love it no matter 

and is that 666 a friggin tattoo or what ????

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I still thinkeveryone should be able to see who you've got on ignore and the most ignored lose privileges.

• Like 2

What privileges? I've got Snaggletooth on ignore. His text just grinds my gears. 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, IStream said:

I still thinkeveryone should be able to see who you've got on ignore and the most ignored lose privileges.

Better yet when someone gets to "X" amount of socks on ignore

They get a 6 month timeout to help Harden their Fuck Up !

Scuttlebutt has a quiet PC room where Everybody is on Ignore 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

What privileges? I've got Snaggletooth on ignore. His text just grinds my gears. 

His text doesn't bother me. I have him on ignore because I don't like him.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

BJ, if you do the vote reset, could you please reset Woody to 666.

And disable his socks from voting to maybe.

On closer review, it is possible to set someone's Reputation to any amount directly.

So I could flip him direct to -666, for example.

Tempting, but in the end inappropriate, like so many other wonderful abuses of power I've dreamed up and never committed. Like adding people's socks to their signature lines, etc.

It may be time to hand the keys back before I do anything amusing.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DtM said:

Well done BJ.  Thanks.

He hasn't handed in any keys mate, it's a ploy.

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

On closer review, it is possible to set someone's Reputation to any amount directly.

Tempting, but in the end inappropriate, like so many other wonderful abuses of power I've dreamed up and never committed. Like adding people's socks to their signature lines, etc.

C'mon do something! :-) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FillYourBoots said:

He hasn't handed in any keys mate, it's a ploy.

Not yet you twit. Got them back to help sort this reputation thing a day or three ago. When it's done, I'll do what I did in June - change the password to something random and don't write it down.

But if you think I've been moderating since my departure was announced in June, I'd love to see your proof. Or even a rational reason to suggest such a thing.

Don't worry, you'll still be able to shit all over the place and fling your poo at people.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

C'mon do something! :-) 

Nah. I just tossed the keys back.

The reputation system is a bit better sorted, the post numbers are back, and a few behind the scenes things are tweaked after the last update. My work here is done.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Nah. I just tossed the keys back.

The reputation system is a bit better sorted, the post numbers are back, and a few behind the scenes things are tweaked after the last update. My work here is done.

Normal lunacy to resume then. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yup. Bring on the poo flingers.

Thanks again BJ. Have the rest of the week off.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Drop Scot a note. He's the one that turned it on.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

I can think of few things less anarchic than ‘community reputation.’ FFS. 

Perzactly

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

My Dad worked at Campbells soup Company in Camden,NJ in the summer of 1949. Says catsup was the company's brand of ketchup. He still calls it that to this day...I'll have to ask him what they called reputation points 

9 hours ago, IStream said:

Add in that the crybaby with the most people on ignore as well. Anyone butt hurt enough to ignore the most other people should be somewhere else.

• Like 1

Captain's Hat off.

Stupid questions time: We all have unique IP addresses,  why can't the mods determine all the socks from the unique IP?

I first thought a sock might have different computers/phones but some of BJ's explanations led me to think that's not so. Like BigUnot/ Grumpy. Did he buy a new computer to get back on the forum?  And where did Nanny go?who is he now?

I just grokked on who GOD is. Good one LB but I still wish we could do away with the socks. LB is generally funny but many others are not. WTF?

Is Woody really C.GG/AC/DC? WTF? What about Fiji Boy? This is... like ... Anarchy!

And Scot, what all want to know, I think, is who's ignored by whom?

Dunce Cap on.

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I vote you do it (them).

9 hours ago, SCANAS said:

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

As a cook/ mod one adjusts the flavor to their liking considering it a favor

Snags and I on yer hate list ....Nice

You have set the tone long ago allowing socks/COCKS like squid to attack people you didnt like

Naturat reaction = Socks to Fuck Back

There was Not 1 thing funny about squid who was rumored to have shared their password for others to take Sheep Shots too

Like guns when you allow a couple people to misuse them, misused  socks begets more socks to counter

Socks are Not someone saying something, quite too often a sock is saying what someone cant say But a situation provokes 

The ignore thread Pined in FAQ is s fine example of the flavor of the cook being added

Do you really think you are going to get anyone to be less catty than the example set by a mod ???

Just like the socks of old that you found comfort in watching be an Asswhole to people You didn't like, 

Your puppet Zap (cloned/other   not a sock) is promoting fuckerie with that thread.

Does it make my Butt Hurt - No its a Badge of Honor acknowledging I have gotton under your skin w/o effort

If you want to make the place a little more civil Be the example, quit adding the flavor of Hate

Dig Deep into your past and remember the AgroAttackSocks you allowed to fuck with those you hated even way back then

Then think about how long that went on while those you hated were being attacked and they asked you to put an end to it Yet you did NOT

Socks created to counter what you allowed should not accumulate grudges from you as being the person who asked you for help so they wouldn't need said socks 

Like a sherif who fails to end someone running through town shooting at houses of people the sherif hated anyway, Ya can't come back bitching at everyone because the rown turned into a Big ShootOut at the B.J. Corall

My past socks were Not me, rather a desperate attempt at moderating when mods failed to keep the peace.

You have declared much Hate in this house, I hate no one here .. sure a few socks act like compensating little pricks but they are but socks on the interweb. If I had an app to see exactly who they were it might be different story.

B.J. ..... I apologize, I not only don't hate you - I don't even not like you.

I find it humorous that you are waisting sailing around the world - wearing bunched panties because someone is Wrong on the interweb

I wish you could find peace in Life

If Scot can do it while sorting little boats here in the RatRace of SoCal I know You can do it out whereever you are. 

Peace Out !!!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

HP... juste gotte niew bottelle!              :)

It's the tamarind!... ALL the best sauces have tamarind!

4 hours ago, Max Rockatansky said:

I can think of few things less anarchic than ‘community reputation.’ FFS. 

Like......  everything!!

Its like girlschool anarchy. :mellow:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

Captain's Hat off.

Stupid questions time: We all have unique IP addresses,  why can't the mods determine all the socks from the unique IP?

I first thought a sock might have different computers/phones but some of BJ's explanations led me to think that's not so. Like BigUnot/ Grumpy. Did he buy a new computer to get back on the forum?  And where did Nanny go?who is he now?

I just grokked on who GOD is. Good one LB but I still wish we could do away with the socks. LB is generally funny but many others are not. WTF?

Is Woody really C.GG/AC/DC? WTF? What about Fiji Boy? This is... like ... Anarchy!

Dunce Cap on.

You'll be in big trouble for outing GOD!!!angry-god-12.jpg

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, couchsurfer said:

Americans need to get the real HP from Canada or England - they fucked it up in the States by sweetening it.

Bob Perry told me about it so I bought some in Bellingham and he was right.

If you've only had the American stuff you haven't had HP.

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Americans need to get the real HP from Canada or England - they fucked it up in the States by sweetening it.

Vile, evil stuff. 

Anybody who complains about marmite or vegemite and then eats that needs there head/taste buds examined. 

5 hours ago, chinabald said:

Add in that the crybaby with the most people on ignore as well. Anyone butt hurt enough to ignore the most other people should be somewhere else.

I disagree. There are a lot of useless shitheads here. Having a low tolerance for stupidity isn't the same as being a "crybaby".

Being a "crybaby" is hitting the Report button when you can dish it out but not take it.

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Captain's Hat off.

Dunce Cap on.

In short...yes and no to your first question.

It is not at all uncommon for an SA handle to be linked to hundreds of IP addresses. An SA account using one or two IP addresses is actually an oddity these days.

That doesn't mean that IP address isn't a useful tool for tracking and identifying socks and returned banned users. Sock users will often change socks without changing IPs, so you can cross-match them.

But it's not as simple as just looking, and requires a fair amount of detective work to know with 100% certainty that a sock is a sock and who it belongs to.  I used a bunch of different tools and techniques which I won't disclose because I don't want to make it easier for the shitwits and harder on the remaining mos. But IP address was just one tool that was useful, but not always conclusive, in identifying troublesome accounts.

<geek mode on>

You have a unique IP address...sort of. When you are on one computer, with one fixed connection. But your IP isn't attached or locked one to one to your username.

Depending on your ISP your IP address may change periodically at home, but that's rare.

But if you use a laptop for example, you will have a different IP address ever place you connect. So home, work, Starbucks, wherever - you come in with a new one. Work may be the same...but non-work places can add a lot of variety. Every computer you may log in at may also have a different IP. So if you access SA from a computer at home, one at work, and a laptop on the boat via your club's WiFi, there's three IPs right there.

Then there are cell phones. Those change IP addresses constantly, and a lot of people use them for access. Some users, like the asshole behind Edith Bicknell, had their home and work IPs banned, and literally was down to accessing the forums through his cell phone only. I could tell because once I blocked the most common addresses, all further access was almost exclusively on Verizon IP addresses. While annoying being able to not completely stop him, the idea of this nitwit being forced to use just his phone was an image of pathos that made me smile.

Thank goodness dial-up is dead BTW, pretty much every time someone dialed in to AOL it was with a new IP.

Another thing obfuscating IP addresses is the way they work in Local Area Network. Without getting too technical..."real" or Public IP addresses are getting rare, and tracking them is a pain in the ass - basically, every public IP address needs to be mapped to someone owning it by your ISP, and that's not free. So there are certain ranges that are "private", so you don't have to register a new IP address with every PC or net device in your home or office. Your Router (Cable modem, whatever) is assigned a single "Real" Public TCP/IP address. Then all the PC's behind the router (in your home or work network) share the Public IP address of the router, but use the Private address to talk on your local network and to the router. The router translates the real IP address to the private one. This has the effect of making most PCs in one location look like they are all coming from the same IP address. Your ISP has a range of Public IPs they use to service you, and you in effect borrow that from them.

So every computer at your office generally looks like it is coming from one IP address. Every PC in your house does. Every PC at your yacht club does. What that means is that while blocking your home IP address does no harm to anyone but you, blocking your IP address at work or at the Club will block all of your co-workers or anyone that uses the Club Wifi. So too much aggressive blocking can take out lots of collateral people. Especially when you have someone that works at a company in the marine industry, where one guy in the office is a useless troll but his co-workers are not. You can take down a whole sail loft or rigging shop...

And then there are VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) which used to be rare, but now are increasingly common. Those can be used to mask your real IP address and make you look like you're someplace else. I use one routinely because I'm traveling full time and need to look like I'm in the US from time to time. Some banks freak out when someone logged into them from overseas, so I'd use a VPN to make it look like I was sitting in the US. I can't download a new copy of Turbotax from Amazon unless I'm in the US, etc. But someone coming in through a VPN will have a different IP address almost every time they connect, generally looking like it's coming from a different physical location.

So using IPs to block people...isn't very effective. If we block someone's home and work IP addresses it makes coming to SA inconvenient and annoying, which we're happy to do. At home, if they move, get a new ISP, use a VPN, or in some cases just turn their router off, it will be undone when they get a new address. And they could still sit at home and tether their laptop to their phone and there's nothing to do to stop them.

Every device that accesses the internet does have a unique address (call the "MAC Address", nothing to do with overpriced tech in pretty boxes, however), but that isn't tracked by the forumware. And it can be spoofed anyway.

</geek off>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

As a cook/ mod one adjusts the flavor to their liking considering it a favor

Snags and I on yer hate list ....Nice

You have set the tone long ago allowing socks/COCKS like squid to attack people you didnt like

Naturat reaction = Socks to Fuck Back

There was Not 1 thing funny about squid who was rumored to have shared their password for others to take Sheep Shots too

Like guns when you allow a couple people to misuse them, misused  socks begets more socks to counter

Socks are Not someone saying something, quite too often a sock is saying what someone cant say But a situation provokes 

The ignore thread Pined in FAQ is s fine example of the flavor of the cook being added

Do you really think you are going to get anyone to be less catty than the example set by a mod ???

Just like the socks of old that you found comfort in watching be an Asswhole to people You didn't like, 

Your puppet Zap (cloned/other   not a sock) is promoting fuckerie with that thread.

Does it make my Butt Hurt - No its a Badge of Honor acknowledging I have gotton under your skin w/o effort

If you want to make the place a little more civil Be the example, quit adding the flavor of Hate

Dig Deep into your past and remember the AgroAttackSocks you allowed to fuck with those you hated even way back then

Then think about how long that went on while those you hated were being attacked and they asked you to put an end to it Yet you did NOT

Socks created to counter what you allowed should not accumulate grudges from you as being the person who asked you for help so they wouldn't need said socks 

Like a sherif who fails to end someone running through town shooting at houses of people the sherif hated anyway, Ya can't come back bitching at everyone because the rown turned into a Big ShootOut at the B.J. Corall

My past socks were Not me, rather a desperate attempt at moderating when mods failed to keep the peace.

You have declared much Hate in this house, I hate no one here .. sure a few socks act like compensating little pricks but they are but socks on the interweb. If I had an app to see exactly who they were it might be different story.

B.J. ..... I apologize, I not only don't hate you - I don't even not like you.

I find it humorous that you are waisting sailing around the world - wearing bunched panties because someone is Wrong on the interweb

I wish you could find peace in Life

If Scot can do it while sorting little boats here in the RatRace of SoCal I know You can do it out whereever you are. 

Peace Out !!!

WOW. So in short, in coherent-speak, you blame ME for all the socks and your own bad behavior?

You forget - I KNOW who your socks were. They weren't "defensive". They were you, using your addled, rum-sodden wit to try and be funny. It didn't work..

10 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

WOW. So in short, in coherent-speak, you blame ME for all the socks and your own bad behavior?

You forget - I KNOW who your socks were. They weren't "defensive". They were you, using your addled, rum-sodden wit to try and be funny. It didn't work..

Oh snap.

23 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

my socks were thinly veiled, few didn't know 

and only came to be after giving up on your doing anything about the likes of squid

so in a way Yes, you allowed the tone to become what it became

and the genre of socks spawned thereafter

but whatever, I'm enjoying life even with the friggin 666 tattoo

I'm back out to play in the yard B)

Feel Free to say You Won whatever if it will make you happier ;)

perhaps the electoral college can be replaced with a Likes System such as this :o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, SCANAS said:

15 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

On 10/30/2017 at 3:44 PM, Snaggletooth said:

Thast howe i frrlle

Watchout Snaggy they just might be tryin to get you stuck @ 666 too

meaning they Don't Like You :o:o

either :lol::lol::lol::lol:

for Xmass we might get matching sweaters :)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

and only came to be after giving up on your doing anything about the likes of squid

perhaps the electoral college can be replaced with a Likes System such as this :o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are delusional. I don't run the place, and I never have.

You are also one of the most poorly regarded posters on this site. I've yet to meet an anarchist IRL that thinks you are anything but an idiot. I have had many, many people speculate on why you are still on the site.

It's also pretty clear people did NOT know some of your more offensive socks, or they would have much more contempt for you and been demanding your removal.

Any spectators out there: Can some of you name some of Da-Woody's socks for me? I'm curious how many of you knew how "thinly veiled" his socks were.

Spartacus 

Bull Gator

Captain GiGi

Lesbian Robot

takin the higher road I see

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You're doing it wrong - he should be -666.

-666 The Anti Satin

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

You're doing it wrong - he should be -666.

Yeah, just get his profile off the leaderboards.

On 11/6/2017 at 4:00 PM, floating dutchman said:

But my post was 401?

The rest seem to be in order though.

edit to add:  And this is post 401 too?

Refresh the page and the proper post number will show itself.

On 11/6/2017 at 3:26 PM, B.J. Porter said:

Let me see if I can fix the Post Count before I turn the keys back in...

Thank you for handling the post count number. 

Since I'm so easily lost I can now follow the post number again to make sure that the Burlesque girls can start appearing again at the top of every new page.

(that was important to me:rolleyes:)

14 hours ago, mad said:

You'll be in big trouble for outing GOD!!!angry-god-12.jpg

It was the voices in his head that made him do it.

16 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Captain's Hat off.

Dunce Cap on.

I visit a forum where they list "Ignoring/ignored by" stats.  Very interesting.

It's a better indicator of Community value than Facebook style likes.

15 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

British HP sauce..the best for cleaning really dirty brass 

14 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

Did you down vote BJ? You and your dirty socks? ;)

19 hours ago, couchsurfer said:

Like......  everything!!

Its like girlschool anarchy. :mellow:

No tamarind...but plenty of turmeric...does that count?

FB_IMG_1510142005563.jpg

FB_IMG_1510141995799.jpg