• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
chuso007

Anyone Going to METSTRADE this year?

I'll be on Stand 02.121 (NZ Pavillion) as usual, but I'll be lurking around for cool stuff too.

It'd be nice to meet some anarchists at beer time.

@MR.CLEAN?? 

I might be missing it for the first time since 2009.  Got a granny close to death and if I go to Amsterdam instead of seeing her on her last days, I'll be pretty upset.  Might get over to NY on the way to europe, might not...

Good chance for someone else to do a report or three and get the views that our METS reports always get!

5 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I might be missing it for the first time since 2009.  Got a granny close to death and if I go to Amsterdam instead of seeing her on her last days, I'll be pretty upset.  Might get over to NY on the way to europe, might not...

Good chance for someone else to do a report or three and get the views that our METS reports always get!

I'm really sorry about your granny, that sucks, but we are at that age that parents and uncles get really old, let alone grandparents...

If I can help with anything at METS, just let me know, I'll do my best...

32 minutes ago, mowgli said:

I am on stand 12.114 Colligo Marine

Cool, I'll try to drop by...

42 minutes ago, Itsabimmerthing said:

Ropeye has interesting stuff coming up. 

I'd like to know more about their new clutch/jammer and fuel cell... 

I know... It looks pretty cool

44 minutes ago, mowgli said:

I am on stand 12.114 Colligo Marine

definitely want to drop by if time allows at all

On 10/11/2017 at 9:11 PM, Itsabimmerthing said:

I'd like to know more about their new clutch/jammer

Surprisingly dissapointing... Why?

It didn't work!!

They kept putting excuses, but basically, it's a good idea with only 1/2 of the R&D work done so far.

I think tomorrow they were going to take some spring off the jammer and make two better placed holes to see if it worked

Deffo still a work in progress. The really interesting thing on their stand was the hydrogen power cell. That is kick ass!

Star of the show for me was Pixel su Mare.

JC talked to them about it. He's a cruising head so his eyes where swiveling in his head at the potential reliability and total cost of ownership. In the excitement he was babbling a bit but I'm sure he mentioned something about hydrogen recycling.