Sign in to follow this  
Dex Sawash

Roy Moore 3rd rail?

22 minutes ago, Rumbulls said:

Republican has nothing to do with being a sick bastard.   If you include all republicans the same as Roy Moore... well... that would be something a Roy Moore type of person would say.

How about we only include the ones claiming religious superiority and defended by the local clergy? "Christian" hypocrites are in a class by themselves. 

16 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

How about we only include the ones claiming religious superiority and defended by the local clergy? "Christian" hypocrites are in a class by themselves. 

By all means.  There are plenty of those types on both sides.   

Just now, d'ranger said:

Please feel free to point them out. 

"them" as in using a church as a podium for political reasons?    Oye... it's 10 to 5... not enough time.   Maybe on Monday.

1 hour ago, Dog said:
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Don't be such an illiterate fuck-head.

I already did

-DSK

No you didn't, you said you thought pedophilia is worse than manslaughter but I ask you what you thought about attempting to cover up causing the death of a young woman. You didn't answer that one. You just went all stupid.

If one is in the HABIT of picking up women by getting drunk with them, driving drunk off a bridge into the water and drowning them, and trying to cover up your fuckup...while doing it over and over again without remorse, yeah, that's WAY worse than pedophilia.

If one does that once though - gets drunk and accidentally causes the death of someone then freaks out and fucks up worse by trying to cover it up...that is a fuck up. It was an accident, and piss-poor judgement, and reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it. Spending the rest of your life trying to do good for society, for the marginalized, for the disadvantaged and for the little person...one can view that as a form of penance.

Stalking underage girls at school, in the malls, etc. while using your position of authority to get them alone and force yourself on them....repeatedly...is NOT an accident. Not in the least, it is a conscious decision to be a predator.

So fucking up once and causing the death of someone and handling the aftermath really badly, and recognizing your fuckup and trying to give back to society is, IMHO, not nearly as bad as systematically and habitually trying to have sex with underage girls when you are in your thirties.

----------------------------

The problem, Dog, is you are trying to make this an black and white cut and dried thing with a "they're both assholes" argument." It simply doesn't hold water with anyone capable of more nuanced thought and reason. You know, like us libtards.

1 hour ago, Dog said:
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Stick to the topic. Roy Moore. This is not about Ted Kennedy, Norman Rockwell, or Robin Hood.

That's all the help you get. If you fail the test now, you get sent back a grade.

Thank you, now that's what I'm talking about, clear and un-ambiguous...Those of us on the right are only permitted to talk about Roy Moore. Democrat's double standards are strictly is off limits...Got it, loud and clear..

Does the term "Whataboutism" mean anything to you?

It should, since it is your primary tactic when deflecting for Republicans.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

The problem, Dog, is you are trying to make this an black and white cut and dried thing

That's all the right wingers are capable of - grey doesn't exist for them.

Ultra right = Good

Everything else = Bad

3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

If one is in the HABIT of picking up women by getting drunk with them, driving drunk off a bridge into the water and drowning them, and trying to cover up your fuckup...while doing it over and over again without remorse, yeah, that's WAY worse than pedophilia.

If one does that once though - gets drunk and accidentally causes the death of someone then freaks out and fucks up worse by trying to cover it up...that is a fuck up. It was an accident, and piss-poor judgement, and reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it. Spending the rest of your life trying to do good for society, for the marginalized, for the disadvantaged and for the little person...one can view that as a form of penance.

Stalking underage girls at school, in the malls, etc. while using your position of authority to get them alone and force yourself on them....repeatedly...is NOT an accident. Not in the least, it is a conscious decision to be a predator.

So fucking up once and causing the death of someone and handling the aftermath really badly, and recognizing your fuckup and trying to give back to society is, IMHO, not nearly as bad as systematically and habitually trying to have sex with underage girls when you are in your thirties.

The problem, Dog, is you are trying to make this an black and white cut and dried thing with a "they're both assholes" argument." It simply doesn't hold water with anyone capable of more nuanced thought and reason. You know, like us libtards.

"reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it".= asshole

9 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yes, it does. It's become popular lately among your ilk to use the term to attempt to discourage criticism.

Just now, Dog said:
4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

"reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it".= asshole

Indeed, Ted Kennedy certainly had his asshole moments. And from what I could tell, he learned from them.

Question for you - do you believe the the prospect of redemption? Does the idea that if one fucks up in life, one can try to atone for it with actions hold any merit for you? Do you believe in forgiveness? If one can not give forgiveness from the victim, at least do you accept that it is possible to atone for one's misdeeds if those misdeeds were not done intentionally with malice aforethought?

Or is one forever and ever to be doomed and judged for the single worst thing they've ever done in their life, no matter what good they may do later in life?

Or is the answer, as I suspect, that it depends on which letter comes after their name?

Just now, Dog said:
10 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yes, it does. It's become popular lately among your ilk to use the term to attempt to discourage criticism.

No, it's an accurate descriptor of the right wing technique for deflecting away from their own horrible actions/character/people by claiming someone else did it worse.

Indeed, Ted Kennedy certainly had his asshole moments. And from what I could tell, he learned from them.

Question for you - do you believe the the prospect of redemption? Does the idea that if one fucks up in life, one can try to atone for it with actions hold any merit for you? Do you believe in forgiveness? If one can not give forgiveness from the victim, at least do you accept that it is possible to atone for one's misdeeds if those misdeeds were not done intentionally with malice aforethought?

Or is one forever and ever to be doomed and judged for the single worst thing they've ever done in their life, no matter what good they may do later in life?

Or is the answer, as I suspect, that it depends on which letter comes after their name?

Are we talking about Moore or Kennedy?

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

No, it's an accurate descriptor of the right wing technique for deflecting away from their own horrible actions/character/people by claiming someone else did it worse.

But I have acknowledged  Moore is unfit.

1 minute ago, Dog said:
3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Are we talking about Moore or Kennedy?

You tell me - you're the one that keeps equating Kennedy to Moore?

Do you believe it is possible to atone for one's fuckups?

1 minute ago, Dog said:
2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

By equating him to Ted Kennedy.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

I do...Do you?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Does it matter for you?

My opinion is consistent, regardless of the party.  

So you keep telling us.

20 minutes ago, Dog said:
21 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I do...Do you?

Indeed, I do. Regardless of one's party affiliation, unlike you.

Let's compare assholes, shall we?

Ted Kennedy

Fucked up once when he was 37 and married. Probably trying to hook up with the 28 year old Mary Jo Kopechne. Drives off a bridge, leaves the scene and handles the fallout poorly. Medically he's concussed and in shock, but he never claims that as an excuse for his actions. He publicly owns up to his fuckup with a live public statement, and spends the rest of his public life getting criticized for it. He asks the voters of MA if they want him to resign, the majority say no, and they re-elect him. He goes on to champion such causes as civil rights, healthcare, immigration, AIDS, programs for the poor and underprivileged, etc. etc. I know you righties scorn that shit, but some of us value it.

Roy Moore

As an ADA in AL, he serially pursued numerous underage girls and attempted to have sex with them. Some, he forced himself on. Banned from HS football game and the local mall for extreme creepiness with young girls, he had a reputation with his co-workers and people that knew him. When confronted, years later, he denies it all happens and calls his accusers liars. In the meantime, he was elected to and removed from the AL supreme court twice. He is removed for failing to enforce and comply with the law. After his second removal he creates a Christian charity called the "Foundation for Moral Law". Pays himself $180,000/year for part time work on the charity, taking over $1 Million out for himself.

Now, some Q&A:

1. Which of these two men did one stupid-ass accidental thing, and which was a serial, premeditated offender?
  2. Which of these two men passed hundreds of pieces of legislation helping the poor, downtrodden, etc.etc. in a career spanning decades?
  3. Which of these two men got booted from his elected office twice for legal impropriety?
  4. Which of these two me scammed $1 Million from a charity?

So, the key questions:

1) Outside of the letter after their names, is their any fundamental difference between these two men?

2) Is it reasonable to assume that a vote for one of them is equivalent to a vote for the other?

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Has Dog taken a position yet, so we can start arguing?

Outside of stating the moral equivalence of voting for Ted Kennedy and voting for a pedophile, no.

Indeed, I do. Regardless of one's party affiliation, unlike you.

Let's compare assholes, shall we?

Ted Kennedy

Fucked up once when he was 37 and married. Probably trying to hook up with the 28 year old Mary Jo Kopechne. Drives off a bridge, leaves the scene and handles the fallout poorly. Medically he's concussed and in shock, but he never claims that as an excuse for his actions. He publicly owns up to his fuckup with a live public statement, and spends the rest of his public life getting criticized for it. He asks the votes of MA if they want him to resign, the majority say no. He goes on to champion such causes as civil rights, healthcare, immigration, AIDS, programs for the poor and underprivileged, etc. etc. I know you righties scorn that shit, but some of us value it.

Roy Moore

As an ADA in AL, he serially pursued numerous underage girls and attempted to have sex with them. Some, he forced himself on. Banned from HS football game and the local mall for extreme creepiness with young girls, he had a reputation with his co-workers and people that knew him. When confronted, years later, he denies it all happens and calls his accusers liars. In the meantime, he was elected to and removed from the AL supreme court twice. He is removed for failing to enforce and comply with the law. After his second removal he creates a Christian charity called the "Foundation for Moral Law". Pays himself $180,000/year for part time work on the charity, taking over $1 Million out for himself.

Now, some Q&A:

1. Which of these two men did one stupid-ass accidental thing, and which was a serial, premeditated offender?
  2. Which of these two men passed hundreds of pieces of legislation helping the poor, downtrodden, etc.etc. in a career spanning decades?
  3. Which of these two men got booted from his elected office twice for legal impropriety?
  4. Which of these two me scammed $1 Million from a charity?

So, the key questions:

1) Outside of the letter after their names, is their any fundamental difference between these two men?

2) Is it reasonable to assume that a vote for one of them is equivalent to a vote for the other?

Excellent....So then if the people of Alabama offer redemption and decide to elect Moore to the senate you will understand the sentiment you won't go on one of your disgraceful tirades against your countrymen.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

There are several things done in other countries not permissible/taboo here. 

Your post suggests you prefer we abandon our principles and societal norms and follow the lead of other countries. 

Why do you hate America?

I don't.  You libs suggest we abandon our principles and adopt socialized medicine or single payer like other countries.  Why is this different?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Excellent....So then if the people of Alabama offer redemption and decide to elect Moore to the senate you will understand the sentiment you won't go on one of your disgraceful tirades against your countrymen.

Do you even fucking read English? Is that the source of all your nonsense, that you can't read for comprehension?

If you think that serial child molestation is something you can atone for you're fucked in the head. If you think that Moore has atoned for it in his actions, that you are dumber and less moral than any of us thought.

The voters can be lied to and can do stupid things. And I am still embarrassed by the fucking appalling idiots that voted for Trump. I thought better of us.

I suppose you are right though, years of interacting with people like you should have taught me to lower my expectations.

Do you even fucking read English? Is that the source of all your nonsense, that you can't read for comprehension?

If you think that serial child molestation is something you can atone for you're fucked in the head. If you think that Moore has atoned for it in his actions, that you are dumber and less moral than any of us thought.

The voters can be lied to and can do stupid things. And I am still embarrassed by the fucking appalling idiots that voted for Trump. I thought better of us.

I suppose you are right though, years of interacting with people like you should have taught me to lower my expectations.

I'm going to take that as a no. For my part I don't think either Moore or Kennedy are/were  worthy.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Asshole = asshole. Is that to fucking difficult for you to follow?

No, it's quite easy for me to follow. You think drunk driving is equivalent to child molestation. It is clear the rest of us do not.

Drunk drivers are asshole. I might have some disdain for them, but I would otherwise choose not to have any interaction with them if I could avoid it.

Child molesters are worse than assholes. I have nothing but derision and despise these people. If I encountered one on the street, violence might ensue because I have a visceral reaction to such scum.

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

No, it's quite easy for me to follow. You think drunk driving is equivalent to child molestation. It is clear the rest of us do not.

Drunk drivers are asshole. I might have some disdain for them, but I would otherwise choose not to have any interaction with them if I could avoid it.

Child molesters are worse than assholes. I have nothing but derision and despise these people. If I encountered one on the street, violence might ensue because I have a visceral reaction to such scum.

SJB... Here's another one who thinks all Kennedy did was dive drunk. Mary Jo might disagree.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dog said:
7 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

SJB... Here's another one who thinks all Kennedy did was dive drunk. Mary Jo might disagree.

In Happy Jack's absence you really are trying to hard for the "Most Disingenuous Fuck on PA" prize.

44 minutes ago, Dog said:

So you keep telling us.

Got a problem with consistency?  

Or, do you have s problem with me stating my position before being asked?

18 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

I don't.  You libs suggest we abandon our principles and adopt socialized medicine or single payer like other countries.  Why is this different?

I’m not the one who is looking to excuse a man in his 30s trying to fuck a 14 year old girl because 14 is no big deal in other countries. 

That’d be you. 

11 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

In Happy Jack's absence you really are trying to hard for the "Most Disingenuous Fuck on PA" prize.

You offer a laundry list of redemptive actions Kennedy took while in the senate. What redemptive actions did he take to warrant forgiveness prior to being elected.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Thank you, now that's what I'm talking about, clear and un-ambiguous...Those of us on the right are only permitted to talk about Roy Moore. Democrat's double standards are strictly is off limits...Got it, loud and clear..

In a thread titled "Roy Moore 3rd Rail" - yes, that would be the subject in question. If you want to talk about Kennedy, Democratic double-standards, or why you get no respect - start a new thread about that. In that thread, you can get all uppity about people bringing up Moore with the same validity as people are deriding your obvious attempts to deflect from him here. 

25 minutes ago, Dog said:

No, I was responding in context of the post I quoted. For the record, I ALSO think drunk manslaughter is less serious than serial child molestation. Want to try another deflection from the point or do you think you've exhausted that vein of bullshit?

18 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

No, I was responding in context of the post I quoted. For the record, I ALSO think drunk manslaughter is less serious than serial child molestation. Want to try another deflection from the point or do you think you've exhausted that vein of bullshit?

Don't you think that might be an exaggeration?  The fact is a lot of 14 year old school girls are sexually active if not promiscuous. 

3 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

Don't you think that might be an exaggeration?  The fact is a lot of 14 year old school girls are sexually active if not promiscuous. 

No, I don't. And sorry, the overwhelming vast majority of 14 year olds are not sexually active/promiscuous with men over thirty years old.

Congrats, Dog, there is a team defender worse than you in the thread.

42 minutes ago, Dog said:
53 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You offer a laundry list of redemptive actions Kennedy took while in the senate. What redemptive actions did he take to warrant forgiveness prior to being elected.

Not to bright there, are you Dog.

He was elected to the Senate in 1962. The Chappaquiddick incident was in 1969.

35 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

How about "Driving While Democrat?"

13 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:
18 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

No, I don't. And sorry, the overwhelming vast majority of 14 year olds are not sexually active/promiscuous with men over thirty years old.

Holy crap. I've got this shitwit on ignore, but the little gems I see leaking through. Yikes.

So a 14 year old decides to have sex with her 15 year old BF. So that makes her fair game for 30-something year old men?

You can't make this shit up. Where's @Moderate when you need a good defense for screwing teens as a creepy old fuck?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Why would the people "offer redemption" to Roy Moore? He flatly denies the allegations. Are you insinuating that he is in fact not only a sexual predator but a liar to boot? 

Now we know you think Moore is an asshole (let's keep Ted Kennedy out of it for a minute), I'm going to go out on a limb and assume for the sake of argument that you also think he's a sexual predator and a liar. We also know that you can't vote in Alabama, but if you could, the choice would be Moore or Jones. I don't believe there will be any Kennedy's on the ballot so you don't have to worry about that. Who would you choose?

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Why would the people "offer redemption" to Roy Moore? He flatly denies the allegations. Are you insinuating that he is in fact not only a sexual predator but a liar to boot? 

Now we know you think Moore is an asshole (let's keep Ted Kennedy out of it for a minute), I'm going to go out on a limb and assume for the sake of argument that you also think he's a sexual predator and a liar. We also know that you can't vote in Alabama, but if you could, the choice would be Moore or Jones. I don't believe there will be any Kennedy's on the ballot so you don't have to worry about that. Who would you choose?

is not voting the same as voting for Jones?

53 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Certainly not due to lack of effort.  Sluts!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, dacapo said:

is not voting the same as voting for Jones?

Dog is a patriot, I'm sure he would do his civic duty and vote. But to answer your question, no. That would be equating the appeal of a lying sexual predator with an "R" and an honorable man with a "D". Tough choice I suppose, but Dog's up to it.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

On a scale of 1 - 10, how do you rate Moore and Jones on the unfit meter?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I know you find reading and comprehension hard but you really should study the word disingenuous. I'll even provide the definition for you - from the OED.

disingenuous

adjective

• Not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

1 hour ago, kmacdonald said:

Are you campaigning for stupidest asshole on SA?

If so, you have my vote - at the moment.

Don't look back though - there are 3 or 4 who could overtake you with their next post.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Holy crap. I've got this shitwit on ignore, but the little gems I see leaking through. Yikes.

So a 14 year old decides to have sex with her 15 year old BF. So that makes her fair game for 30-something year old men?

He overplayed his hand. He's just trolling for shits & giggles like the average basement dwelling sock. 

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

You can't make this shit up. Where's @Moderate when you need a good defense for screwing teens as a creepy old fuck?

I dunno. You might want to ask @FillYourBoots about that one. 

4 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

He overplayed his hand. He's just trolling for shits & giggles like the average basement dwelling sock. 

I dunno. You might want to ask @FillYourBoots about that one. 

I assume that Scot got rid of FYB when I provided incontrovertible evidence for him that he was Grumpy.

4 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

That's some ass sag there @Hillary, you need to put some more air in the tires.  

That much weight in the ass can be rough on the tranny.

6 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I assume that Scot got rid of FYB when I provided incontrovertible evidence for him that he was Grumpy.

Ah. I just stuck him on Ignore once it became obvious who he was, so would have missed the sudden jump of fixated trolling to silence.

Never understood the whole "mock people that guess the sock wrong, but then not deny it when they guess right". Guarantees you get looked at a little closer and then you're fucked. If you're going to agree to the terms creating a new account, knowing you're violating them by agreeing in the first place, you're already a liar

Just now, Bent Sailor said:

Ah. I just stuck him on Ignore once it became obvious who he was, so would have missed the sudden jump of fixated trolling to silence.

Never understood the whole "mock people that guess the sock wrong, but then not deny it when they guess right". Guarantees you get looked at a little closer and then you're fucked. If you're going to agree to the terms creating a new account, knowing you're violating them by agreeing in the first place, you're already a liar

Yup. If you are back here after a ban, you are automatically in violation of the ToS.

That was always my reasoning, and I don't see any flaws in it.

38 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Are you campaigning for stupidest asshole on SA?

If so, you have my vote - at the moment.

Don't look back though - there are 3 or 4 who could overtake you with their next post.

Doesn't take much to trigger you does it?

40 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Hey @SloopJohnB, remember all those posts where you ask me to stop feeding the trolls? Yeah, about that... :P

Yeah, I'm having a pretty shitty day all around - he's now off to the phantom zone with his idiot soul brothers.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Yeah, I'm having a pretty shitty day all around - he's now off to the phantom zone with his idiot soul brothers.

Sorry to hear that Sloop.  Hope you're able to pull your head out of your ass today and smell the roses.

11 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Not to bright there, are you Dog.

He was elected to the Senate in 1962. The Chappaquiddick incident was in 1969.

And what had Ted Kennedy done to warrant absolution for the 1970 election? Truth is he didn't need absolution, he was a Kennedy running as a Democrat in Massachusetts, that's all he needed. Truth is Republicans shouldn't elect Moore but probably will. Truth is Democrats are no better, both parties will rally around their assholes when it serves their purposes. You can try invoking "whataboutism" in a cynical attempt to inoculate against an examination of the Democratic record while you scrutinize Republicans, it means nothing to me.  

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

And what had Ted Kennedy done to warrant absolution for the 1970 election? 

In addition to BJ pointing out that everything after '62 was a re-election for Teddy, the math sort of suggests that he didn't have to campaign in '70.  

54 minutes ago, Dog said:

And what had Ted Kennedy done to warrant absolution for the 1970 election? Truth is he didn't need absolution, he was a Kennedy running as a Democrat in Massachusetts, that's all he needed. Truth is Republicans shouldn't elect Moore but probably will. Truth is Democrats are no better, both parties will rally around their assholes when it serves their purposes. You can try invoking "whataboutism" in a cynical attempt to inoculate against an examination of the Democratic record while you scrutinize Republicans, it means nothing to me.  

I tell you what Dog, you single highhandedly destroy every argument, feeble as they may be, that the self proclaimed "geniuses" hurl out.  Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dog said:

None of which has anything to do with the topic. Which is Moore, his support, and what that means for those that go out of their way to deflect away, distract from, and other diminish the news of his child molestation. Views on Kennedy are as on-topic as views on whether chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla.

Sad you lack the balls to stick to the subject at hand or the integrity to simply chalk this up as a loss for Team Red and move on like an adult.

23 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

@Dog, on a scale of 1-10 for unfitness for office, how do you rate Moore vs. Jones?

There is a distinction to be drawn between being unfit to serve and being unattractive.

Moore IMHO is unfit (now that character matters again).

Jones, from my small government conservative perspective, is unattractive.

4 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

None of which has anything to do with the topic. Which is Moore, his support, and what that means for those that go out of their way to deflect away, distract from, and other diminish the news of his child molestation. Views on Kennedy are as on-topic as views on whether chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla.

Sad you lack the balls to stick to the subject at hand or the integrity to simply chalk this up as a loss for Team Red and move on like an adult.

If Moore is the topic why are you talking about me?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

There is a distinction to be drawn between being unfit to serve and being unattractive.

Moore IMHO is unfit (now that character matters again).

Jones, from my small government conservative perspective, is unattractive.

You stated both are unfit.  How do you rate them?

26 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

@Dog, on a scale of 1-10 for unfitness for office, how do you rate Moore vs. Jones?

Both have met the full requirements of running for office.  At the end of the day it will be their position on issues that decide the winner.  It's not a high school popularity contest.

2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

You stated both are unfit.  How do you rate them?

Neither is acceptable for me. Moore is unfit and Jones is unattractive.

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

No, you said both are unfit.  How do you rate them on the unfit scale?  Is Jones unfit for office?

23 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:
53 minutes ago, Dog said:

No, you said both are unfit.  How do you rate them on the unfit scale?  Is Jones unfit for office?

Get real. Jones is a fuckin' DEMOCRAT fer gosh sakes. You don't honestly expect Dog to ever ever ever support a Democrat, do ya? Democrats are stupid and evil and immoral and lazy and they all have cavities, plus they are totally the spawn of Satan,  just look at Clinton and Kennedy.

-DSK

24 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

If I said Jones was unfit I mis-spoke. Can you cite it for me?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

If I said Jones was unfit I mis-spoke. Can you cite it for me?

So Jones is not unfit, but Moore is?  Yet you still deflect for Moore.  I bet you wish you could delete this thread don't you?

2 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

So Jones is not unfit, but Moore is?  Yet you still deflect for Moore.  I bet you wish you could delete this thread don't you?

That's not a cite.

16 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Get real. Jones is a fuckin' DEMOCRAT fer gosh sakes. You don't honestly expect Dog to ever ever ever support a Democrat, do ya? Democrats are stupid and evil and immoral and lazy and they all have cavities, plus they are totally the spawn of Satan,  just look at Clinton and Kennedy.

-DSK

Well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the sex scandals are just bumps in the road.  They really don't amount to anything but passing distractions.  Try and keep your eyes on the ball.