• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
hobie1616

Gross Roy Moore

Our view: Roy Moore grossly unfit for office
By AL.com Editorial Board 
on November 13, 2017 at 4:23 PM, updated November 13, 2017 at 4:51 PM

Roy Moore simply cannot be a U.S. Senator. Even if his party and many of its adherents still think it possible, it is unthinkable -- for his state, and his country.

Last week, four women described Moore's unseemly taste for dating high school girls when he was a single man in his 30s. Another described what can only be seen as a sexual assault on her when she was 14. In a radio interview last week, Moore himself suggested that he may have dated teenage women during his 30s, though he vehemently denied the claims made by these women.

Today, even as those women face disgusting attacks on their motives and credibility, a fifth brave Alabama woman stepped forward and described how when she was 16, Moore violently sexually assaulted her in his car. She said she felt it to be an attempted rape, and that it ended with her bruised from either falling from or being pushed from the car, with Moore warning her he was a powerful man and that no one would believe her if she told anyone.

The seriousness of these incidents cannot be overstated. They should not be parsed with talk of statutes of limitations or whether proof exists. Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a consideration for the courtroom, not the ballot box. When choosing our representative before the rest of the world, character matters.

Nor should these women's statements be diminished because the incidents are decades old. If readers objectively look at the reality of life for sex assault victims - at the public doubt and vitriol they face - they'll understand why girls and women do not come forward readily, or early. 

And sadly, the reactions of many over the past several days support modern understanding of women's reluctance to voice these things. They stayed quiet while Moore ascended in local and state politics, but they have spoken out as he seems on the verge of attaining national office. For that, Alabama and America owe them respect and appreciation.

We believe these women. 

As a news organization, we have independently investigated as many of these claims as possible and have found no reason to doubt the accounts outlined in the Washington Post. If anything, the stories we've heard in Etowah County have only further corroborated them. 

In our view, Moore has already revealed himself as grossly unfit to be a U.S. Senator before these revelations.

He has been twice-removed from statewide office for his defiance of the law. His views on women's rights, same-sex marriage and religious freedom no longer reflect the majority of Alabamians. And they are incompatible with the governance of this country. He has said that the murderous 9/11 attacks on America and the tragic school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut may have been God's will because America had sinned.

Investigations into Moore's nonprofit the Foundation of Moral Law, have revealed a man who champions himself above all else. Above Alabamians. And, yes, above God. Moore has used his platform to personally enrich himself and his family and to pursue his own, radical agenda.

As each day passes, more Republicans, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Sen. Lindsay Graham, Louisiana's Senator Bill Cassidy, and many others, have stated Roy Moore simply cannot be a U.S. Senator.

It's time that he and his party read the writing on the wall: His candidacy is over. His true character has been revealed. It's time for the GOP to remove its official support.

And since he and his party can't assure it, the voters of Alabama must.

15 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

He said he got their moms' permission. WTF ya want?

That's the one that got me. Unreal. Just unreal. 

I didn't do any of this but I always had mama's permission. 

This will be an interesting test on whether character and integrity still matter. 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That's the one that got me. Unreal. Just unreal. 

I didn't do any of this but I always had mama's permission. 

This will be an interesting test on whether character and integrity still matter. 

Still matters?  Ted Kennedy was in the senate for 40 years.

BTW... what happened to the original Moore thread?

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

Still matters?  Ted Kennedy was in the senate for 40 years.

BTW... what happened to the original Moore thread?

Looks like Scot used the big “Ban Hammer”. 

9 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

"When choosing our representative before the rest of the world, character matters."

That ship done sailed a year ago, and the nation is taking on water, fast, as a result.  A disturbing multitude of Americans are apparently OK with fuckheaded, blue waffle-eating, underarm sweat running their government.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Looks like Scot used the big “Ban Hammer”. 

Too bad.... I was enjoying that one.

At the risk of one of you degenerates making some sick remark, I will mention I coordinate the program for incoming 9th grade students at my HS. 

While the girls may be physically mature, they are nowhere near the emotional maturity to give informed consent. 

We keep a close eye on the 12th grade boys who eye up the new Students and do what we can to intervene in what is best described as “predatory behavior”. But, that is part of being a teenager, given the emotional difference between boys and girls. 

I just cannot fathom a man in his 30s looking at girls that age for dating prospects. That other people are cool with it is just fucking sick. 

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I just cannot fathom a man in his 30s looking at girls that age for dating prospects. That other people are cool with it is just fucking sick. 

Warren Jeffs?

Truth be told, it's fairly common behavior of the rich, famous, and powerful.  Tiger Woods syndrome.  They feel they earned it.  They usually go overseas to indulge in their fantasies where it is legal but not less putrid.

20 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Warren Jeffs?

As bad as Moore is, Jeffs is worse

Thailand is a biggy for that.

We've had some convictions here against scumbags from here doing it there.

Upon certain guilt, a bullet in the head and a bill for the round sent to the family would be a good program IMO.

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Thailand is a biggy for that.

We've had some convictions here against scumbags from here doing it there.

Upon certain guilt, a bullet in the head and a bill for the round sent to the family would be a good program IMO.

Yes, but deterrents for the rich, famous, or powerful are few and far between.  White collar crime pays.  Worse part about it is they feel no remorse, they think it's an entitlement.

Doesn't matter where, or how often, this type of stuff occurs.  It is wrong and the folks who look at young girls for these purposes are sick fucks.

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

At the risk of one of you degenerates making some sick remark, I will mention I coordinate the program for incoming 9th grade students at my HS. 

While the girls may be physically mature, they are nowhere near the emotional maturity to give informed consent. 

We keep a close eye on the 12th grade boys who eye up the new Students and do what we can to intervene in what is best described as “predatory behavior”. But, that is part of being a teenager, given the emotional difference between boys and girls. 

I was hot for 9th graders

in 9th grade!

I was hot for 9th graders in 7th grade....... I always went for the older women.....

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Just remember.

When Roy Moore was trolling the high schools and malls for dates.

He was a Democrat.

So fucking what?  

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Just remember.

When Roy Moore was trolling the high schools and malls for dates.

He was a Democrat.

LOL! So was George Wallace.....

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

you'll need to ask Dog why that matters, I just find it funny that's a conservative talking point now.

Like he's going to quit licking his balls long enough to have a cogent thought?  Dream on.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

you'll need to ask Dog why that matters, I just find it funny that's a conservative talking point now.

If that's the level of mental gymnastics the deplorables need to jump through to walk away from a sex perv, so be it.  I can live with that. 

9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I seem to remember some of the younger girls having crushes on some of the older boys at our school.  And, some of those very same age girls only wanting to date the older boys as this was status...  but we're talking H.S. here, not the sicko shit Moore is accused of doing..

But then again we are talking about different times where the worst trouble you could get into was having a pack of cigarettes in your book bag or getting in a fist fight and sex was still somewhat taboo... 

Nowadays you have 30 year old women wanting to look 16 and 16 year old girls acting like they are 30 and with cable TV, advertising, etc.. adding fuel to the fire. well.....   Wasn't there someone here a while back that almost went to jail for dating a girl he thought was older but turned out to be underage?

Again this does not excuse the alleged behavior of Roy Moore or anyone else that preys on children.

There was a girl that I used to give rides to, to and from school. (Actually 3 girls, and two other guys..... and sometimes a guitar and a dog..... All in a VW bug)

Right out of school she hooked up with a 40 year old "Zen master", who promptly taught her the joys of LSD and group sex, with multiple guys and only one very young 18 y/o girl.

She got aids before anyone else I knew......

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

I seem to remember some of the younger girls having crushes on some of the older boys at our school.  And, some of those very same age girls only wanting to date the older boys as this was status...  but we're talking H.S. here, not the sicko shit Moore is accused of doing..

But then again we are talking about different times where the worst trouble you could get into was having a pack of cigarettes in your book bag or getting in a fist fight and sex was still somewhat taboo... 

Nowadays you have 30 year old women wanting to look 16 and 16 year old girls acting like they are 30 and with cable TV, advertising, etc.. adding fuel to the fire. well.....   Wasn't there someone here a while back that almost went to jail for dating a girl he thought was older but turned out to be underage?

Again this does not excuse the alleged behavior of Roy Moore or anyone else that preys on children.

Sex was taboo in the early 80's when Roy Moore was cruising the malls for dates? I must have missed that memo.

I had one or two freshman girls that kinda crushed on me when I was a senior, though I had a girlfriend in my class. But those freshman girls would have been a giggly nightmare to date as a senior.

Hell, by the time I was a senior in college I also learned that college freshman girls also weren't generally worth the aggravation, because coming in from high school they really weren't on the same page anymore, either.

But the age gap doesn't really start to narrow until 11th/12th grade. Most 9th grade boys are still spazmoids in the peak of puberty with echoes of middle school,  while the girls are looking to the older boys as a result. I grew four inches and put on forty pounds (none of it fat) over the summer between 9th and 10th grade...the girls noticed.

It defies comprehension what a 30-something would have to talk about with a 16-year-old for any length of time. And looking for sexytimes with one? No...no. Go figure out how to please a grown woman instead of looking for someone naive that doesn't know you suck.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

I was hot for 9th graders in 7th grade....... I always went for the older women.....

Same here.

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

What exactly do you pussies need help with?

I need you to show me how to lick my own balls.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Sex was taboo in the early 80's when Roy Moore was cruising the malls for dates? I must have missed that memo.

I had one or two freshman girls that kinda crushed on me when I was a senior, though I had a girlfriend in my class. But those freshman girls would have been a giggly nightmare to date as a senior.

Hell, by the time I was a senior in college I also learned that college freshman girls also weren't generally worth the aggravation, because coming in from high school they really weren't on the same page anymore, either.

But the age gap doesn't really start to narrow until 11th/12th grade. Most 9th grade boys are still spazmoids in the peak of puberty with echoes of middle school,  while the girls are looking to the older boys as a result. I grew four inches and put on forty pounds (none of it fat) over the summer between 9th and 10th grade...the girls noticed.

It defies comprehension what a 30-something would have to talk about with a 16-year-old for any length of time. And looking for sexytimes with one? No...no. Go figure out how to please a grown woman instead of looking for someone naive that doesn't know you suck.

Young girls don't know that premature ejaculation isn't the expected outcome, and they don't know that 4" isn't a foot, and they don't know that having an orgasm isn't screaming in pain because some old lecher is shoving his fist up your vagina.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

There was a girl that I used to give rides to, to and from school. (Actually 3 girls, and two other guys..... and sometimes a guitar and a dog..... All in a VW bug)

Right out of school she hooked up with a 40 year old "Zen master", who promptly taught her the joys of LSD and group sex, with multiple guys and only one very young 18 y/o girl.

She got aids before anyone else I knew......

Couple of years after I graduated there were some girls form our school that were going down to center city (Philadelphia) and turning tricks.. they must have been freshmen when I was a senior... turns out one of the girls older sister who was in college got them into this..  when one got caught the whole house of cards came tumbling down... someone did a pretty good job of keeping this under the radar.   I only got wind of it as one of the girls was a younger sister of one of my friends... 

Just now, Mrleft8 said:

Young girls don't know that premature ejaculation isn't the expected outcome, and they don't know that 4" isn't a foot, and they don't know that having an orgasm isn't screaming in pain because some old lecher is shoving his fist up your vagina.

They also are much more likely believe it when you say you love them, we'll get married, and all that other stuff manipulative old leches use to get in their pants.

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I need you to show me how to lick my own balls.

To each his own I guess. You're on your own...good luck

7 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Go get a grown woman to teach you how to please her instead of looking for someone naive that doesn't know you suck.

FIFY

27 minutes ago, Dog said:

What exactly do you pussies need help with?

I was going to ask who fucked you last night but then I realized even dogs don't have eyes in the back of their head.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Same here.

Me too. I was a year younger than much of my class so dating in my own class meant they were older. I rarely dated girls much younger than me. When I was a senior in college, when 75% of the dating pool is younger than you, that's when I started dating my wife who is a month older than me.

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Mid 70's.. and yes in a parochial school it was at least to me. 

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Me too. I was a year younger than much of my class so dating in my own class meant they were older. I rarely dated girls much younger than me. When I was a senior in college, when 75% of the dating pool is younger than you, that's when I started dating my wife who is a month older than me.

BJ, your wife is smart, successful, and cute (you posted pics years ago).  I hate you.  

Sr in High School, had a Jr as a girlfriend.

Freshmen in College, HS girls were verboten. Just no.  30 something? holy crap!

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

BJ, your wife is smart, successful, and cute (you posted pics years ago).  I hate you.  

And the guy's named "BJ"....... How much better can it get than that when you're young and in fairly good shape......:D

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

And the guy's named "BJ"....... How much better can it get than that when you're young and in fairly good shape......:D

A friend from college married a girl who went by BJ.  I never had the guts to ask.  

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Yes, she is. And don't forget she wanted to move on a boat and go sailing with me...

5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
8 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

When I was 21 I was in quite good shape and popular with the ladies. My wife got the raw end of that deal, she can still wear clothes from when she was 21. Me...not so much except maybe socks.

6 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

A friend from college married a girl who went by BJ.  I never had the guts to ask.  

It's probably for something as pedestrian as my name. My mom thought William was too serious for a little kid, there were already two Bill's in the family (I'm a 3rd), my father hated Billy growing up and refused to call me that. So this is what I got for a nickname because they weren't clever enough to come up with Will.

My mother was naive, it wasn't until maybe ten years ago that my father and I explained to her why I got teased over my name in school.

11 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's probably for something as pedestrian as my name. My mom thought William was too serious for a little kid, there were already two Bill's in the family (I'm a 3rd), my father hated Billy growing up and refused to call me that. So this is what I got for a nickname because they weren't clever enough to come up with Will.

My mother was naive, it wasn't until maybe ten years ago that my father and I explained to her why I got teased over my name in school.

She must have taught kindergarten.  

45 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:
57 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

She must have taught kindergarten.  

Not a the time, but she was a teacher. She was a reading specialist, working with high school aged dyslexics and other kids with learning disabilities. Though when I was really young she taught some adult literacy classes.

My parents were fairly sheltered. They starting dating in 8th grade...

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I was going to ask who fucked you last night but then I realized even dogs don't have eyes in the back of their head.  

:D You seem to be having a better day today Cal.