Rumbulls

Next up! Al Franken

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/ 

As a TV host and sports broadcaster, as well as a model familiar to the audience from the covers of FHM, Maxim and Playboy, I was only expecting to emcee and introduce the acts, but Franken said he had written a part for me that he thought would be funny, and I agreed to play along.

When I saw the script, Franken had written a moment when his character comes at me for a ‘kiss’. I suspected what he was after, but I figured I could turn my head at the last minute, or put my hand over his mouth, to get more laughs from the crowd.

On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I felt disgusted and violated.

Just a guess, there are a whole lot of men in powerful positions sweating it out now. Good.

Gentlemen.... And I use that term loosely, boys will be boys. She was just an infatuated bimbo stalking my Pal Al. 

A proven publicity seeker. She sold her boby to playboy and such. She is not innocent. Girls like her are asking for it.

No surprise the Senate is full of creepy-perverted old guys.  Kick 'em all in the nutz and boot them out of office.  How fucking stupid do you have to be to do this for a photo?

ire774JM?format=jpg&name=600x314

Just now, Clove Hitch said:

No surprise the Senate is full of creepy-perverted old guys.  Kick 'em all in the nutz and boot them out of office.  How fucking stupid do you have to be to do this for a photo?

The grin is priceless.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Lord Acton

It seems very few are immune.

20 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Resign. I don’t think Minnesota will send him back either.

Sure - everyone who 20+ years ago ever made an off-color remark, tried to make time w/someone who wasn't interested, oughta be crucified for it now.  

Look at the friggin' pic - he was posing, and isn't even touching her, it looks like a gag photo.  I can see her being pissed - but, does this rise to the level of an assault? 

What a bunch of friggin' daises we've become when something like this is enough to ruin someone.   I'd bet most of you sorry bastidges are awfully glad the internet and cell phones w/cameras weren't around when you were doing stupid shit. 

45 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Well, he was a comedian before he became a Senator. Some people think stuff like this is funny.

The forced-kiss story is repulsive.

Good thing he's not running around grabbing women by the pussy, or running for President.

9 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Sure - everyone who 20+ years ago ever made an off-color remark, tried to make time w/someone who wasn't interested, oughta be crucified for it now.  

Look at the friggin' pic - he was posing, and isn't even touching her, it looks like a gag photo.  I can see her being pissed - but, does this rise to the level of an assault? 

What a bunch of friggin' daises we've become when something like this is enough to ruin someone.   I'd bet most of you sorry bastidges are awfully glad the internet and cell phones w/cameras weren't around when you were doing stupid shit. 

True enough. I've done some stupid shit I'd rather forget but nothing like forcing myself on women. I always limped along on buying them flowers and trying to make them laugh.

-DSK

17 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Thank the pussy-grabber in chief for a sea-change in attitude

23 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

FIrst off it wasn’t 20 years ago it was in 2006.  

She was asleep and we have no clue if he groped her or not based on that pic.  

If it was only the pic your point might be valid, but shoving his tongue in her mouth is considered assault and way beyond a gag. 

I’m  guessing more will come forward as the floodgates are opening.

8 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Thank the pussy-grabber in chief for a sea-change in attitude

I think he was part of it.  For me, the kindling for the current inferno started with Cosby but Trump certainly poured gasoline on the fire and got it blazing.

14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, he was a comedian before he became a Senator. Some people think stuff like this is funny.

The forced-kiss story is repulsive.

Good thing he's not running around grabbing women by the pussy, or running for President.

True enough. I've done some stupid shit I'd rather forget but nothing like forcing myself on women. I always limped along on buying them flowers and trying to make them laugh.

-DSK

I was basing my comments solely on the picture - hadn't yet read the other part of the story.   There's a line that should never be crossed - and that's forcing intimate physical contact.  Off color comments?  making grabbing motions? Not acceptable, but, not what I'd consider to be sexual assault, either. 

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I was basing my comments solely on the picture - hadn't yet read the other part of the story.   There's a line that should never be crossed - and that's forcing intimate physical contact.  Off color comments?  making grabbing motions? Not acceptable, but, not what I'd consider to be sexual assault, either. 

I phrase I remember from the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice, body of law for US armed forces) is "any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense." This was the subject of many jokes, which could themselves be considered a form of assault I suppose, which is why I remember it.

-DSK

Yes, he should resign. I find her credible, and the kissing story sounds like he's had previous experience with this ploy.

So Dog, I ask you, should Trump resign given that multiple women have accused him of the same thing, and he hasn't even apologized. At least Franken and Lewis C.K. have had the decency apologize.

And what about Justice Thomas? Shouldn't he be held to the same standard?

4 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Yes, he should resign. I find her credible, and the kissing story sounds like he's had previous experience with this ploy.

So Dog, I ask you, should Trump resign given that multiple women have accused him of the same thing, and he hasn't even apologized. At least Franken and Lewis C.K. have had the decency apologize.

yes, let's throw out due process.

3 minutes ago, Rumbulls said:

yes, let's throw out due process.

Resignation doesn’t require due process

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

Is he actually touching her?

13 minutes ago, Rumbulls said:

http://www.kimt.com/content/news/Woman-accuses-Al-Franken-of-groping-her-458001163.html 

Classy.   Take him up on the ethics investigation... if there is a pattern of that type of behavior, then boot him.  

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

(from the above link, statement by Senator Franken)

“Coming from the world of comedy, I've told and written a lot of jokes that I once thought were funny but later came to realize were just plain offensive. But the intentions behind my actions aren't the point at all. It's the impact these jokes had on others that matters. And I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come to terms with that.

“While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences.

“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.

“And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard, and believed. ....     ...     ..."

Light-years away from groping an under age girl and claiming it was OK because you had her mothers permission. There's not any moral basis to compare the two.

-DSK

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Resign or no, his presidential exploratory committee just closed shop

I wonder who we'll have as potential candidates if we hold them to an unachievable standard of never having done anything that someone finds offensive?  It seems that we continue to draw the line of offense increasingly closer, after a bit, it'll be impossible to not cross it.  

Please, before you try to phrase a witty, castigating retort - consider the question in the broader sense, and not as an attempt to lead anyone to an excusal of inappropriate behavior. 

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

(from the above link, statement by Senator Franken)

“Coming from the world of comedy, I've told and written a lot of jokes that I once thought were funny but later came to realize were just plain offensive. But the intentions behind my actions aren't the point at all. It's the impact these jokes had on others that matters. And I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come to terms with that.

“While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences.

“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.

“And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard, and believed. ....     ...     ..."

Light-years away from groping an under age girl and claiming it was OK because you had her mothers permission. There's not any moral basis to compare the two.

-DSK

I was serious... I applaud and respect straight forward admittance.   

Guys harass each other all the time.... we all have a little jock in us and we all make mistakes when assuming whether its a joke or harassment.    Verifying that Al doesn't have a history of script writing/exploitation of women would go a long way.  Did he assume that since she was a model that that type of behavior was acceptable?  did he act because he wanted to look cool in front of soldiers (real men)?   Who knows... 

Louis CK was up front and straight forward... and it seems the heat is off of him.  

15 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I wonder who we'll have as potential candidates if we hold them to an unachievable standard of never having done anything that someone finds offensive?  It seems that we continue to draw the line of offense increasingly closer, after a bit, it'll be impossible to not cross it.  

Please, before you try to phrase a witty, castigating retort - consider the question in the broader sense, and not as an attempt to lead anyone to an excusal of inappropriate behavior. 

Something offensive

vs

assault

I'm pretty clear on the differences. You?

48 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Did you call for Trump to withdraw from the campaign or office? 

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Anyone ever consider how far back my hubby set women with his antics. But of course they were all stalker bimbo vast right wing conspirators. 

That’s it, I won’t vote for Bill. 

For the record, I said he should resign when we found out he lied to the American people.

probably would have saved us a Bush II presidency and the endless wars.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Something offensive

vs

assault

I'm pretty clear on the differences. You?

Yeah - I think so, and my point was that what we consider to be inappropriate seems to be expanding.  Are off-color comments an assault?  Were they 20 years ago?   It seems that we're holding people accountable now for behaviors that were if not acceptable, not contemptible at the time that they happened.   Cosby drugging women into bed?  yeah - that's a no brainer.  Franken's goofing off in a picture?  I don't think that crosses the line into assault.  His forcing a kiss?  that could go either way.  

Consider the earlier question, though - and it has implications for many things beyond how we assess potential political electees:  Beyond showing that such behaviors were hurtful, and reinforcing why they are no longer acceptable, Is it appropriate to apply today's standards to yesterday's behaviors?  Does forcing a kiss = rape?     Does the degree of offense matter? 

I like what Franken said in his agreement to cooperate w/the ethics inquiry - that's the mark of a person who owns his past mistakes, and is trying to make something better happen.  It used to be that such behavior was expected in any case of personal misconduct - though there are indeed some notable exceptions.  I wouldn't mind seeing us as a country move more towards personal responsibility and less towards blame and deflection. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rumbulls said:

Louis CK was up front and straight forward... and it seems the heat is off of him. 

Well yeah - because he's become a non-person.

Lost his show, his bookings etc. etc.

When the goose is cooked you turn off the heat.

There will be a lot of casualties in this war on sexual assault, and even "inappropriate behavior" that doesn't rise to the assault category. There will likely be some false claims too, but I would think very few.

I think it's all worth it if it forces a sustained change in societal behavior. Across the spectrum, from rape to unwanted suggestive advances, I have to believe that the majority of women on the planet have had experience. 

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

There will be a lot of casualties in this war on sexual assault, and even "inappropriate behavior" that doesn't rise to the assault category. There will likely be some false claims too, but I would think very few.

I think it's all worth it if it forces a sustained change in societal behavior. Across the spectrum, from rape to unwanted suggestive advances, I have to believe that the majority of women on the planet have had experience. 

Not bustin' your balls, but, I'm curious - what change in societal behavior do you want to see? 

26 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Yeah - I think so, and my point was that what we consider to be inappropriate seems to be expanding.  Are off-color comments an assault?  Were they 20 years ago?   It seems that we're holding people accountable now for behaviors that were if not acceptable, not contemptible at the time that they happened.   Cosby drugging women into bed?  yeah - that's a no brainer.  Franken's goofing off in a picture?  I don't think that crosses the line into assault.  His forcing a kiss?  that could go either way.  

Consider the earlier question, though - and it has implications for many things beyond how we assess potential political electees:  Beyond showing that such behaviors were hurtful, and reinforcing why they are no longer acceptable, Is it appropriate to apply today's standards to yesterday's behaviors?  Does forcing a kiss = rape?     Does the degree of offense matter? 

I like what Franken said in his agreement to cooperate w/the ethics inquiry - that's the mark of a person who owns his past mistakes, and is trying to make something better happen.  It used to be that such behavior was expected in any case of personal misconduct - though there are indeed some notable exceptions.  I wouldn't mind seeing us as a country move more towards personal responsibility and less towards blame and deflection. 

Forcing a kiss has never been ok. No "either way" about it. But I agree to an extent with the rest of it. The photo is regrettable, and not appropriate behavior. Had she been wearing a light blouse as opposed to a flak jacket, different story. I suspect Franken wouldn't have done it if that were the case.

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Not bustin' your balls, but, I'm curious - what change in societal behavior do you want to see? 

Respect for the "weaker" sex on the part of the stronger. Equality.

9 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

a world where the Weinstein's of the world don't get past working a 7-11 counter.

#2 just popped but not sexual 

Morgan, who was a ABC Radio talk show host for KSFO / San Francisco at the time, appeared August 19, 2000 on ABC’s late night show Politically Incorrect.

She was joined by Franken, William Baldwin, and then-Colorado Lt. Governor Joe Rogers on the panel.

Morgan and Franken had a dispute over the OMB’s budget numbers.

“I was invited and unaware of who his guests were going to be that night. I’ve since learned that though few know this, Al Franken was actually a writer for the show,” Morgan said.

“I made a statement about the budget numbers, Franken challenged me, I challenged him back. It was about spending priorities, actually just a mundane discussion. But he obsessed over it.”

After the show, Morgan said Franken wouldn’t leave her alone, insisting on continuing the argument.

“He approached me backstage, angrily called me out on those numbers and insisted he would prove he was right. He wouldn’t leave me alone, he kept following me. As a woman, his presence and proximity to me felt very threatening and intimindating.

“I didn’t realize his creepy behavior after the show meant it would continue in the days to come.

“He approached Carol, the show’s producer and demanded my home phone number, which was a clear violation of network protocol. I had thought that was the end of the story and was shocked when he started calling my home, badgering me repeatedly.

“I became fearful and called Carol to complain and asked her to tell him to back off. But he made another call after that. I thought that he might end up stalking me at my home in Northern California, it was that bad.

“By the third phone call I was outraged and terrified, as he is really disturbed,” Morgan recounted.

Morgan said Franken finally left her alone, but only after she pushed back and threatened “to call the police and make a report that he was harassing me.” 

To this day, she says she is haunted by it: “I never forgot that experience and it informed me of his lack of character and obsessive personality. I believe every word Leann wrote.”

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

a world where the Weinstein's of the world don't get past working a 7-11 counter.

I can appreciate that, and Sean's point.   I like to think that I behave in a generally chivalrous manner, and try to be respectful to everyone.  I certainly wouldn't mind seeing attitudes shift in that direction. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I can appreciate that, and Sean's point.   I like to think that I behave in a generally chivalrous manner, and try to be respectful to everyone.  I certainly wouldn't mind seeing attitudes shift in that direction. 

Double-edged sword that is. Chivalry can imply that a person is weak and needs protection from a superior.

Also note the entertainment industry generally is 10th graders that never grew up but with power and money and comedians are likely the most screwed up people overall in the whole industry.

35 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Double-edged sword that is. Chivalry can imply that a person is weak and needs protection from a superior.

Also note the entertainment industry generally is 10th graders that never grew up but with power and money and comedians are likely the most screwed up people overall in the whole industry.

Point.  Such an attitude can be constraining. My focus is more on what Pre Washington articulated in his book of rules: http://www.foundationsmag.com/civility.html . You know, good manners and civility, kinda like being nice when you ask the chicks at the biker party to show you their tits. 

Looks like he is or was a homophobe too

Ia a 1976 Crimson article he was quoted saying (after his skit  was rejected by hasty Pudding)

He recalled writing a skit called "Seamen on Broadway" that was rejected from the Hasty Pudding show "by some preppie so they could take some other preppie's skit." Franken started to smile again, but his tone was serious, too serious. "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." 

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1976/4/16/live-from-new-york-its-al/

I suppose we are all a product of our past, slowly changing through the present. What we have here is a wake up call that hopefully will change our future “presents” for the better. 

I like to think I’m a better man now than I was then. At least I hope so. 

3 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

FIrst off it wasn’t 20 years ago it was in 2006.  

She was asleep and we have no clue if he groped her or not based on that pic.  

If it was only the pic your point might be valid, but shoving his tongue in her mouth is considered assault and way beyond a gag. 

I’m  guessing more will come forward as the floodgates are opening.

Not condoning the pic but it's kind of hard to grope anything through a Kevlar vest.  Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I try to be respectful to everyone.  I certainly wouldn't mind seeing attitudes shift in that direction. 

Lets not get carried away here. ;)

Coercion is ingrained around us- Coercion crawls out from under rocks and crawls back under.  It revels and feeds in revenge, lust, and power.  Franken's behavior was wrong, physical, demeaning, and mean spirited.  It's easy to say it pales compared to Moore, but both exist in the same continuum of the same impulse- imposing your desire(s) on others.  Franken should go, just as Clinton should have gone.  Our leaders are fungible in our Democracy.  No one is irreplaceable.  The best thing Franken can do is resign contingent on a woman replacing him. 

If Al does it ^, Trump ( and face it, these acts are the not the uncommon trappings of powerful men) will mock and ridicule Franken for it:

how many would have any respect for a selfless act?

I would.  I will.  

But.... Trump did it first!.... If Franken has to go, then Trump should go first!

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

But.... Trump did it first!.... If Franken has to go, then Trump should go first!

It's really far fetched, but if Franken goes first, would Trump follow?

1 minute ago, Amati said:

It's really far fetched, but if Franken goes first, would Trump follow?

Whoa Whoa Whoa.  I said Franken should resign, but then I remembered that when you are famous you can grab women by the pussy-- so what's a little tit grabbing or tongue wrestling?

Dignity and Respect are the modern expression of chivalry,  just as Medieval Corporatism morphed into the moral economy of Adam Smith.  While we suffer under what is for all intent and purpose a post modern Medieval King, a battle is being fought for the next step in our Enlightenment.

12 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Whoa Whoa Whoa.  I said Franken should resign, but then I remembered that when you are famous you can grab women by the pussy-- so what's a little tit grabbing or tongue wrestling?

<_<

Let's just face the obvious. This Franken thing and all the other liberal accusations are purely a distraction to get the news off of Sessions, Moore, Trump, THE TAX VOTE, and other things that Trump would rather not have spotlighted right now, in the aftermath of his dismal showing in Asia. At least he didn't puke in anyone's lap (on camera) that we know of.

28 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Like I said in the other thread, Franken needs to use the "locker room defense"!  It worked for Trump!  And could he really feel her bewbs through a kevlar vest?  Prank gone wrong, and this Leeanne gets heaps of ink now???

Point.  Such an attitude can be constraining. My focus is more on what Pre Washington articulated in his book of rules: http://www.foundationsmag.com/civility.html . You know, good manners and civility, kinda like being nice when you ask the chicks at the biker party to show you their tits. 

Apparently we need to start with not physically assaulting women and work our way from that towards manners appropriate to the situation.

There is also the "behaves in public as far as you know" thing. JFK was a world record pussy hound and his wife at one point ran off with a rich guy on a yacht and no one even knew where she was. It was known widely to anyone that covered the White House, but back then no one would actually make a big deal out of it. Clinton had the bad luck to use 1950s morals in the new age of Internet Knows All and Tells All.

Another thought - given we are the murderous offspring of the ancestors who were better at killing off their competition and spreading their DNA than anyone else in the area, I fear sex, power, and violence are deeply wired into the human brain. For all of history the reward for a male obtaining power and resources was his pick of females one way or the other :(

I think there should be congressional investigation into all elected federal officials to see if any of them have been accused of sexual misconduct.  Its clear we have a problem.

8 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I think there should be congressional investigation into all elected federal officials to see if any of them have been accused of sexual misconduct.  Its clear we have a problem.

Ya think... politics is Hollywood for ugly people.

2 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Ya think... politics is Hollywood for ugly people.

Not sure everyone will like the results, but draining the swamp of these lizards is overdue.

3 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Not sure everyone will like the results, but draining the swamp of these lizards is overdue.

For once I’m against wetlands and their native fauna, 

7 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

How about treating everyone with respect and staying out of there personal space? Male or Female? 

Do you have any daughters, sisters or wife etc? 

Would you like them treated in the same way that feel is acceptable from 20 years ago? 

Not busting your balls, just curious? 

Consent.  It’s all about consent.  Being of an age to give it, and the ability to give it prior to a sexual advance.  Works in the porn industry, should apply to all other professions.

15 hours ago, Hillary said:

Looks like he is or was a homophobe too

Ia a 1976 Crimson article he was quoted saying (after his skit  was rejected by hasty Pudding)

He recalled writing a skit called "Seamen on Broadway" that was rejected from the Hasty Pudding show "by some preppie so they could take some other preppie's skit." Franken started to smile again, but his tone was serious, too serious. "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." 

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1976/4/16/live-from-new-york-its-al/

Everybody was anti-homo in the 70s....  Do you think, absent a continued pattern of behavior, that it's appropriate to judge someone now by something said then?   As it pertains to Franken - it looks like there's more coming to light that might suggest such a pattern, but, I'd appreciate you addressing the question in a broader context. 

9 hours ago, mad said:

How about treating everyone with respect and staying out of there personal space? Male or Female? 

Do you have any daughters, sisters or wife etc? 

Would you like them treated in the same way that feel is acceptable from 20 years ago? 

Not busting your balls, just curious? 

Yup - awesome wife, 4 daughters.  I have taught them to decide for themselves what appropriate boundaries are and to be strong enough to enforce those boundaries.  Neither would accept being treated as a decoration.   If they were this age 30/40 years ago?   I think that would be a different question, as attitudes have changed significantly since then.

Curious that Trump is so furious that Franken admits to poor judgement, and inappropriate behavior, yet is absolutely mute when asked about Moore....:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Curious that Trump is so furious that Franken admits to poor judgement, and inappropriate behavior, yet is absolutely mute when asked about Moore....:rolleyes:

The rights only consistent policy is hypocrisy 

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

I don't find it curious. It would be curious had he shared the same outrage.

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Did Dog’s Franken thread disappear?

looks like it...hmmm there seems to be a pattern with these disappearing threads...accusing the P of being too kind to P's might be the bridge too far...dunno why..nothing said that wasn't said in pre election threads....oh.

17 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Did Dog’s Franken thread disappear?

Wow, that's two this week.  Is Dog a mod now?  He got his ass handed to him in both.

38 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Wow, that's two this week.  Is Dog a mod now?  He got his ass handed to him in both.

How does that work around here?  Do people get banned or just threads deleted?

23 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

The moron squad keeps banging the third rail.  

1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Inquiring minds want to know what happened. Dammit. Poof! Disappeared just like Franken's political career.

5 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

Inquiring minds want to know what happened. Dammit. Poof! Disappeared just like Franken's political career.

Dog started the other thread to expose hypocrisy.   He found it, staring back from the mirror.

I just checked, if you go into a thread you started, you can click "moderation" , you can hide the thread.  

Dog, why did you hide your thread?

I had just asked about the Franken confession that Dog posted about. 

Hey Dog, to what did Franken confess, exactly?  

Lets get those goalposts anchored down. 

Lost in the disappearing Dog thread, was my response to Trump's tweet that the Frankenstein photo is just one of 6 photos. 

Pic 1: Al grabs em by the boobies

Pic 2: Al pops a Tic Tac

Pic 3: Al just can't stop kissing her

Pic 4: Al moves on her like a bitch

Pic 5: Al grabs her by the pussy

Pic 6: Al apologizes.

47 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Lost in the disappearing Dog thread, was my response to Trump's tweet that the Frankenstein photo is just one of 6 photos. 

Pic 1: Al grabs em by the boobies

Pic 2: Al pops a Tic Tac

Pic 3: Al just can't stop kissing her

Pic 4: Al moves on her like a bitch

Pic 5: Al grabs her by the pussy

Pic 6: Al apologizes.

Pretty sick that a recorded private conversation between two men is being used as deflection from how an active senator treated a model before he was a senator.

3 minutes ago, Rumbulls said:

Pretty sick that a recorded private conversation between two men is being used as deflection from how an active senator treated a model before he was a senator.

Hardly private.  They were filming for a TV show called Access Hollywood.   Mic'd up.  If you want a private conversation, take off the mics.

"hardly" 

What ever makes you feel better about minimizing sexual assault and comparing it to poor choice of conversation between two men.

Just now, Rumbulls said:

"hardly" 

What ever makes you feel better about minimizing sexual assault and comparing it poor choice of conversation between two men.

Who is minimizing it?  I'm saying its bad. So bad that Trump should resign.  He was a much worse offender, than Franken and Franken should resign too.  At least I'm consistent.  You and Dog seem to be hypocrites.

1 minute ago, Spatial Ed said:

Who is minimizing it?  I'm saying its bad. So bad that Trump should resign.  He was a much worse offender, than Franken and Franken should resign too.  At least I'm consistent.  You and Dog seem to be hypocrites.

lol... one is a fishing story told between two men.

The other is a person who used their stature and took advantage of a woman (probably based on her profession) and once denied; belittled her for a week or longer and finished it off with a demeaning photograph.

Not sure how that would be hypocritical. 

2 minutes ago, Rumbulls said:

lol... one is a fishing story told between two men.

The other is a person who used their stature and took advantage of a woman (probably based on her profession) and once denied; belittled her for a week or longer and finished it off with a demeaning photograph.

Not sure how that would be hypocritical. 

Franken denied, belittled her for a week or longer?