Sign in to follow this  
Rumbulls

I'd vote for this guy!

21034554_10105454439706024_4407828615098

Bill O'Neill
3 hours ago

Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males. As a candidate for Governor let me save my opponents some research time. In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females. It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parents barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland.

Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis. I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago.

Peace.

You know he's a Demoncrat, right?

And he can fuck right off speaking for " all heterosexual males," he doesn't speak for me. He sounds completely tone deaf and like he's part of the problem.

Guy's a piker..... Only 50 in 50 years? Hell, I had fifty by the time I was 30, and I was just hitting my stride at that point....... Of course it came to a screeching halt 10 years later.....

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

And he can fuck right off speaking for " all heterosexual males," he doesn't speak for me. He sounds completely tone deaf and like he's part of the problem.

Let's be honest.... It's not always the guy who hits on the woman.

Just now, Mrleft8 said:
1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Let's be honest.... It's not always the guy who hits on the woman.

Of course it's not. The vast majority of male-female interactions are to some degree successful and inoffensive. We can survive as a species without rape and harassment though.

But that has fuck-all to do with this tone-deaf clown.

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Of course it's not. The vast majority of male-female interactions are to some degree successful and inoffensive. We can survive as a species without rape and harassment though.

But that has fuck-all to do with this tone-deaf clown.

I can agree with that.

I think he's going for the Trump vote, where people are going to admire him for grabbing pussy in a hay barn with a blonde, and ending up with a red head in Cleveland.... (God help him)

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I can agree with that.

I think he's going for the Trump vote, where people are going to admire him for grabbing pussy in a hay barn with a blonde, and ending up with a red head in Cleveland.... (God help him)

Except this clown is a Democrat. I don't think Trumpsters will cross party lines like that unless he grabs some teenaged poon at a rally and maybe thumps his chest a little more to get the street cred.

40 minutes ago, Rockdog said:

Ok BJ-99.9% of heterosexual men.

Hardly. It's not surprising that a misogynist like you runs with like, but I know a fair number of men that would think this assclown doesn't speak for us.

4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Damn liar. How many ugly ones?

Beer goggles, maybe?

2 minutes ago, HuronBouy said:

Myself I never went to bed with an ugly women but I did wake up with a few. 

Ahh, the Cinderella transformation.into the stepsister...

There is a well funded attempt by the Republican owned media to equate all the improper sexual events. Franken's hirseolay is in no way equal to Gropenfuhrer's teenage dressing room voyeurism or crotch grabbing 

Moore's chasing of  teenager  pussy is not in any way similar to the Hollywood casting couch antics 

Gropenfuhrer has been accused of raping a drugged teenager. His behavior is well documented yet totally un-prosecuted. 

Why would the country be more concerned about the old comedian Cosby than the POTUS??

focus on the actual crimes!!!

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

There is a well funded attempt by the Republican owned media to equate all the improper sexual events. Franken's hirseolay is in no way equal to Gropenfuhrer's teenage dressing room voyeurism or crotch grabbing 

Moore's chasing of  teenager  pussy is not in any way similar to the Hollywood casting couch antics 

Gropenfuhrer has been accused of raping a drugged teenager. His behavior is well documented yet totally un-prosecuted. 

Why would the country be more concerned about the old comedian Cosby than the POTUS??

Excellent question, and this fact points to our rapid descent, from a decent, moral and law abiding Nation, to a venal, duplicitous, lying one.  At least, as pertains to those that we select to run our Country, and make and enforce our laws....

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 2:56 PM, Rumbulls said:
21034554_10105454439706024_4407828615098

Bill O'Neill
3 hours ago

Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males. As a candidate for Governor let me save my opponents some research time. In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females. It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parents barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland.

Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis. I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago.

Peace.

Why? because he is a Man';s Man? I'm not sure a high score on a male's sexual ledger is the  mark of distinction you seem to believe it is.

Such attitudes are the reason sexual harassment has been such a thorn in the civilizing of mankind (Personkind?)

22 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

That's pretty deep hole you dug for yourself. What was your view of the women who accused Bill or his refusal to explain the 26 flights he took on Epstein's plane to his hedonistic island? 

On 11/17/2017 at 2:56 PM, Rumbulls said:

Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis.

I'd say the answer is clearly no.

You'd have to begin something in order to get back to it.

On 11/21/2017 at 9:19 AM, Hillary said:

That's pretty deep hole you dug for yourself. What was your view of the women who accused Bill or his refusal to explain the 26 flights he took on Epstein's plane to his hedonistic island? 

I have no view. I have no inspiration to gain the information  necessary to form a view. In fact let me add the accusers of George Bush to your list. Neither man will ever again hold public office. They are not in the same category as those who wish to be trusted with public power. 

If there is reason for criminal prosecution, I think that prosecution should go forward. 

If you want to add the information to history books.... by all means complete the story that should go with their reputations. 

Otherwise?? 

Stuff about Clinton or Bush is just dustractive shit  that is irrelevant to the current discussions. 

10 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

I have no view. I have no inspiration to gain the information  necessary to form a view. In fact let me add the accusers of George Bush to your list. Neither man will ever again hold public office. They are not in the same category as those who wish to be trusted with public power. 

If there is reason for criminal prosecution, I think that prosecution should go forward. 

If you want to add the information to history books.... by all means complete the story that should go with their reputations. 

Otherwise?? 

Stuff about Clinton or Bush is just dustractive shit  that is irrelevant to the current discussions. 

In your case "H" isn't for Hillary

12 hours ago, Hillary said:

In your case "H" isn't for Hillary

The fact you post under her name while expressing views contrary to hers simply makes you appear to be a complete asshole. 

You not only are too chickenshit to identify yourself , 

but your fear of discovery proves:

You find the views you express here to be the sort a person should be ridiculed, ostracized, fired by employers,  and generally thought  a fool for having. 

Yes! You are a pathetic asshole!!

Protect your anominity because if your friends, family, community,  and business associates ever discover your true thoughts, life as you know it will be totally destroyed!!!

39 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

The fact you post under her name while expressing views contrary to hers simply makes you appear to be a complete asshole. 

You not only are too chickenshit to identify yourself , 

but your fear of discovery proves:

You find the views you express here to be the sort a person should be ridiculed, ostracized, fired by employers,  and generally thought  a fool for having. 

Yes! You are a pathetic asshole!!

Protect your anominity because if your friends, family, community,  and business associates ever discover your true thoughts, life as you know it will be totally destroyed!!!

It’s how Jack rolls

Certainly people are too embarrassed to.admit being Republican.

Consider the fact the very most respected person in the party is always POTUS NOMINEE?!?!?

Consider the fact the state party's  nominee for US Senator is always the most respected and qualified person available?!?!

Anyone who identifies as Republican automatically admits to being a lesser human than those they nominate as their best!!!!

IMG_3765.JPG