• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
By the lee

Man gets eel stuck up his anus

ER staff have the weirdest stories of any profession. A girl I went to school with became the head ER nurse at a big trauma hospital here and you simply can't imagine the things she saw removed from people.

An eel would be pretty uncommon though.

Something seems fishy about this story....

I worked in a hospital many years ago and one of my X-ray tech friends showed me an x-ray of a Michelob bottle fully up some guy's ass.  He never explained how it got there either, but it took surgery to get it removed.  People are strange... 

"That's a Moray!!!!!!!!?" (Musical notes all around)

13 hours ago, madohe said:

Damn near rectum......

N the hospital we like to say " rectum? Damn near killed him!"

Have to wonder if the words "watch this" were involved in some way. If it was the eel I feel bad for whoever held his beer.  

57 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Have to wonder if the words "watch this" were involved in some way. If it was the eel I feel bad for whoever held his beer.  

I somehow imagine that there was another person involved in this caper, that is staying out of the picture.....

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

I somehow imagine that there was another person involved in this caper, that is staying out of the picture.....

Do thick thissis annythinge morre then a swimmeng acciccidente?

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

It is not the first time doctors in China have had to remove eels from people’s bodies. In April this year, a 49-year-old surnamed Liu from South China’s Guangdong Province had the same species of eel removed from his intestines after he shoved one of the animals up his anus “to cure constipation”. A month later, another man from Sichuan Province in south-western China was treated in a similar case, only this time his friends inserted the live eel up his backside as a prank.

The sort of prank that can spread like wildfire in frats and such. If it was a prank it may be he doesn't want to tell anyone who did it until after he kills them....I wouldn't, anyway. 

3 hours ago, Mark K said:

The sort of prank that can spread like wildfire in frats and such. If it was a prank it may be he doesn't want to tell anyone who did it until after he kills them....I wouldn't, anyway. 

I wouldn’t let the culprit “wiggle” out of this easily. 

he shoved one of the animals up his anus “to cure constipation”

Pure genius - get plugged up so to cure it you stuff a bunch more stuff up your ass.

Did he think it would act like a suppository?

When he went into the ER, the doc asked him what was wrong with him.  He answered:   "I dunno doc, I just feel a little eel."

Apparently this was his first "Moray" into ass-play.

When they were pulling that thing out it must have felt like the greatest dump in the history of the world.

7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

When they were pulling that thing out it must have felt like the greatest dump in the history of the world.

I think for all their eelness, they do have some more resistance to be pulled back than inserted. Not like stuffing a puffer up your butt, but significant.

12 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I think for all their eelness, they do have some more resistance to be pulled back than inserted. Not like stuffing a puffer up your butt, but significant.

You certainly have some arcane knowledge there Ish.

I would ask where you obtained it but I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:
13 hours ago, Ishmael said:

You certainly have some arcane knowledge there Ish.

I would ask where you obtained it but I'm afraid.

Ish has nothing to occupy him in those long Canadian winters.  An idle mind is a dangerous thing. 

1 hour ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Ish has nothing to occupy him in those long Canadian winters. 

Ishe hse plentey to keepem occupado.  He hase keene minde he cane do opp-ed peices localle newsies, SA or anny sailleng ragge, hisse devlinsh sense of humoure wille helpe theire.  Moovie Review thread is allwayes an optione, childeren's bookes to.  Cane he notte briew, disstille, or macke wine??  He cane founde a basemenet organic or inorganic gingere or jinseng farm, or growe thoise poisonis mushoomes he lickes.  He cane do annythinge, my boyes wicked smarte.                                     :)

Snaggy, you're making me blush.

There must be some way to make money from making shit up, but I haven't found a way to monetize it yet. 

On 11/18/2017 at 8:12 PM, Mark K said:

I have a bad eeling about this 

If you ever, in your entire wretched life, get a chance to eat caldillo de congrio right off the beach in Chile, take it.

If I ever meet Calvin Trillin in person, I'm going to lord it over him.