Dog

Next up. Matt Lauer

Leave it to a bunch of NYT reporters to bring down systemic abuse by chasing down the Weinstein and O’Reilly stories....  more shoes will drop from this centipede. Time to clean house, boys. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/vanity-fair-hall-of-fame-the-times-reporters-who-brought-sexual-harassment-out-of-the-shadows

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Alrighty. Who’s next? I hope the predators are all quaking in their boots.

I’m including the pussy grabber in chief in this. There better be an army of reporters digging into Trump. Maybe feeding info to Mueller while they’re at it.

Amazing that these powerful, rich guys can't seem to keep their pants zipped up.  I think Megan Kelly's comment about the pain and lost careers of the women assaulted is the most appropriate. Time to stop feeling bad for the abusers like Lauer, Rose, Clinton and the like and give the women abused some dignity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Amazing that these powerful, rich guys can't seem to keep their pants zipped up.  I think Megan Kelly's comment about the pain and lost careers of the women assaulted is the most appropriate. Time to stop feeling bad for the abusers like Lauer, Rose, Clinton and the like and give the women abused some dignity.

+1

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

We need someone to leak the Congressional slush fund payouts exposing which Congress critters have been held liable for harassment.

Absolutely, and every person on the list should either resign from Congress or be expelled.  I'd love to have @Dog take a position on that issue.  

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It doesn't even take a lawsuit anymore.  There's a sea change going on.  

It's that free market Capitalism for you.

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It's that free market Capitalism for you.

nah.  It's what happens when women making these claims can feel secure that they are not going to be attacked further, except by those who ask why it took them so long to come forward.  Guys like Weinstein with his team of sharks ready to rip any accuser to shreds are just dying to be made an example of.  That SOB should hang by his balls from the highest flag pole.  

Megyn Kelly addresses the topic plaguing yet another network employer:

I, too, have known Matt for a long time, and he has been a friend, and kind, and supportive to me in my transition to NBC News. And I see the anguish on my colleagues’ faces. But when this happens, what we don’t see is the pain on the faces of those who found the courage to come forward. And it is a terrifying thing to do. We don’t see the career opportunities women lose because of sexual harassment—or the intense stress it causes a woman dealing with it when she comes to work each day. I am thinking of those women this morning, and hoping they are O.K. The days to come will not be easy.

Why don't they come forward sooner?  That ^

1 hour ago, Rum Runner said:

Amazing that these powerful, rich guys can't seem to keep their pants zipped up. 

Or at least buy a hooker...

I heard somewhere yesterday that it was Savahan Guthrie, but today NPR is saying she is unnamed?  Pigs!!  20 million a year would buy a lot of........

......Women.

That's what I can't understand about these guys - $million$ and they can't get laid without criminally abusive behaviour?

And it's not just about power - that's rape, not groping type assault.

1 minute ago, hockle said:

liberals eating their own.

</mutleylaugh>

Really? Think Trump's narcissism has him completely un-aware of the jeopardy he is in with regards to this exact same behavior?

As said before, this isn't a L v R issue, it's a Right vs Wrong issue.

Just now, Raz'r said:

Really? Think Trump's narcissism has him completely un-aware of the jeopardy he is in with regards to this exact same behavior?

As said before, this isn't a L v R issue, it's a Right vs Wrong issue.

Right and wrong is as easy as right and left for the Party Boyz.  

What is a mutleylaugh?

Is that what Dog, Running Dog and the rest of the mutts do?

Or is it simply more right winger illiteracy?

I was outdoors on Saturday mornings.

Experiencing things and learning things.

Not watching the third rate shit that passed for TV cartoons back then.

14 minutes ago, hockle said:

The hell does trump have anything to do with the current situation of lives and careers being completely devastated by the current witch hunt for ass grabber.  It has become absolutely Orwellian that people are condemned on mere accusations without a proper testimony, evidence, or any form of due process.  And I say this has the father of young daughter who might one day find herself literally at the hands of someone wanted to hurt or take advantage of her.  The only 'sea change' I see here is the left's weaponizing of feminism from a noble cause to a tool for self-promotion.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?  Trump's in line with the other predators. 16 accusers. Self-admitted pussy grabber. Crashed a dressing room of underage girls. shall we go on?

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It's not about sex, it's about power.  

Yeah... you got a point there..  but for the right amount of money a good hooker can help you live all your fantasies... so I have heard.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?  Trump's in line with the other predators. 16 accusers. Self-admitted pussy grabber. Crashed a dressing room of underage girls. shall we go on?

REALITY is not the strong suit of the Trump apologists.

Even the ones who never supported him and thought Clinton was worse.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

I was outdoors on Saturday mornings.

Experiencing things and learning things.

Not watching the third rate shit that passed for TV cartoons back then.

Mutley is a classic 

2 hours ago, hockle said:

The hell does trump have anything to do with the current situation of lives and careers being completely devastated by the current witch hunt for ass grabber.  It has become absolutely Orwellian that people are condemned on mere accusations without a proper testimony, evidence, or any form of due process.  And I say this has the father of young daughter who might one day find herself literally at the hands of someone wanted to hurt or take advantage of her.  The only 'sea change' I see here is the left's weaponizing of feminism from a noble cause to a tool for self-promotion.

Maybe, just maybe, men have been treating women like shit forever.  Not every man but a large number of them.  It isn't only rich and powerful men, it is just more interesting when they do it.  It is high time the women start speaking up and demanding the respect we owe them.  This has been going on forever and it is time it stopped.  My mother raised me to respect women and I raised my daughter to believe that under no circumstances is she to take any shit from any man.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hockle said:

Why does it always take personalization like this to make right wingers take exception to shitty behavior? Would it be OK if you didn't have a daughter? Was it OK before you had kids?

How about "As a human being, I realize that men shouldn't be shitty assholes, period?"

• Like 1

Dang gum but it's funny watching the other team take each other out, but what about the fellas on mah team? They deserve due process!   It's as unfair as the lack of equal abortion rats!  

So Unfair.  

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Why does it always take personalization like this to make right wingers take exception to shitty behavior? Would it be OK if you didn't have a daughter? Was it OK before you had kids?

They think it's O/K if you don't get caught and especially if you attend church.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

They think it's O/K if you don't get caught and especially if you attend church.

We used to have a poster who thought that he couldn't be a racist because he had a black friend.  

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

We used to have a poster who thought that he couldn't be a racist because he had a black friend.  

Did the black friend ever check in with his opinion?

"Some of my best friends are Jews".

19 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

A college buddies wife on FB stated exactly that. She rejoiced in “liberals” falling but was ok with republican predators, cause they go to church. Wha?

2 hours ago, soak_ed said:

Maybe, just maybe, men have been treating women like shit forever.  Not every man but a large number of them.  It isn't only rich and powerful men, it is just more interesting when they do it.  It is high time the women start speaking up and demanding the respect we owe them.  This has been going on forever and it is time it stopped.  My mother raised me to respect women and I raised my daughter to believe that under no circumstances is she to take any shit from any man.  

Maybe it’s only a few men.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Dang gum but it's funny watching the other team take each other out, but what about the fellas on mah team? They deserve due process!   It's as unfair as the lack of equal abortion rats!  

So Unfair.  

I’m not following you on the above.  Which politicians have been ‘taken down’ by this?

8 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Agreed 100%. And because I know it was just an accidental slip, I'm sure you meant to add Moore, Trump, O'Reilly, and so on to the list of abusers we should stop feeling sorry for. I'm sure you'd agree their victims deserve some dignity too.

1 minute ago, Rockdog said:

I’m not following you on the above.  Which politicians have been ‘taken down’ by this?

You must have quoted me by mistake RD.  I didn't say that.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

A college buddies wife on FB stated exactly that. She rejoiced in “liberals” falling but was ok with republican predators, cause they go to church. Wha?

Would that go for  the congressional black caucus that came out of a meeting about Conyers and refused to ask him to step down?

How about Rep Rice from NY who walked out of a meeting with dem leadership because they were refusing to take the issue seriously.   

“Rep. Kathleen Rice leaves House Dem meeting early, saying harassment wasn’t being addressed seriously. “I don’t have time for meetings that aren’t real.”

3 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Would that go for  the congressional black caucus that came out of a meeting about Conyers and refused to ask him to step down?

How about Rep Rice from NY who walked out of a meeting with dem leadership because they were refusing to take the issue seriously.   

Oh, well, in that case Moore is good to go.

4 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Why should anyone take the issue seriously when the abuser in Chief is commenting on Matt Lauer while concealing his own 16 sexual abuse charges. Drain the swamp from the top sport. 

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Why should anyone take the issue seriously when the abuser in Chief is commenting on Matt Lauer while concealing his own 16 sexual abuse charges. Drain the swamp from the top sport. 

The “they did it too “ justification.   One minor difference Conyers actually paid off his accusers with tax dollars.  That alone should have him and any other Congressman using that loophole to pay off accusers resigning ASAP 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Oh, well, in that case Moore is good to go.

Did I say that?  

4 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

The “they did it to justification”.  One minor difference Conyers actually paid off his accusers with tax dollars.  That alone should have him and any other Congressman using that loophole to pay off accusers resigning ASAP 

Before Conyers goes anywhere they should open up the secret files showing all Congress members who used tax dollars to settle sexual harassment charges. The last tally was $17 million since 1997.

636473997072561268-112817-otherviews-onl

5 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

The “they did it to justification”.  One minor difference Conyers actually paid off his accusers with tax dollars.  That alone should have him and any other Congressman using that loophole to pay off accusers resigning ASAP 

Is it the paid off part that matters? Or that it was with OPM? Or that it was with tax dollars? 

They are all signs of a shitty human being.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Before Conyers goes anywhere they should open up the secret files showing all Congress members who used tax dollars to settle sexual harassment charges. The last tally was $17 million since 1997.

Why?   I have no problem with that info becoming public.  But Conyers has admitted he used that option.  The only reason he is still there is because he is an ICON at least according to Pelosi. 

19 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

“Rep. Kathleen Rice leaves House Dem meeting early, saying harassment wasn’t being addressed seriously. “I don’t have time for meetings that aren’t real.”

8 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

The “they did it too “ justification.  

Predictable as the sunrise.

Just now, TMSAIL said:

Why?   I have no problem with that info becoming public.  But Conyers has admitted he used that option.  The only reason he is still there is because he is an ICON at least according to Pelosi. 

We shouldn't even have a slush fund paying off members indiscretions. Anyone who used public funds should resign. The number one problem is the President, who has allegations sworn against him from the 1980's, He's been skating for thirty plus years, don't you think he is answerable to the people? 

12 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Is it the paid off part that matters? Or that it was with OPM? Or that it was with tax dollars?

All of the above.

19 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It was implied.

Considering I called for Moore to be put in jail publically on this site it’s only your ignorance that would view a relationship between the democrats refusing to ask Conyrrs  to step down as an approval of any other asshole that admitted to abusing women.  

5 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Considering I called for Moore to be put in jail publically on this site it’s only your ignorance that would view a relationship between the democrats refusing to ask Conyrrs  to step down as an approval of any other asshole that admitted to abusing women.  

everyone on this site - save a few other retarded republican watercarriers like jzk and dog - is gobsmacked with your chutzpah to say this after voluminously defending the groper/rapist in chief.

14 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

It must have been your choice of phrasing - sure looked (read) like deflection from the Republican misbehaviour.

I haven't seen anyone defending or deflecting from any of the Democrat douchebags - at most the lack of perspective or relative level of misbehaviour being pointed out.

Like Franken's juvenile "joke" pic being equated with Moore's history.

Or Trump's.

There is a scale to this sort of thing - kind of like murder being regarded as worse than negligence.

1 minute ago, hockle said:

Really?

I believe libs were probably the originators of the phrase "Well, I have a black friend, so...."

You believe a whole bunch of stupid shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Lauer was just following the POTUS lead.  Famous guys can do anything they want, grab them by the pussy.  They just let you do it. 

1 minute ago, Spatial Ed said:

Lauer was just following the POTUS lead.  Famous guys can do anything they want, grab them by the pussy.  They just let you do it. 

Another narcissist, they are learning albeit slowly, that they can't pull this shit anymore.

Another narcissist, they are learning albeit slowly, that they can't pull this shit anymore.

Next up, Donald Trump.

8 hours ago, badlatitude said:

We need someone to leak the Congressional slush fund payouts exposing which Congress critters have been held liable for harassment.

You'd need someone who is both in Congress and NOT in the Duopoly.

So it won't happen.

Just now, Uncooperative Tom said:

So it won't happen.

Of course, it won't happen, did you see the number of people involved in payouts? 256 since 1997!

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I'd say they're learning it pretty quickly.

I'd imagine there are a lot of acid stomachs and sleepless nights happening amongst the rich & powerful these days.

Maybe these cases are merely the first pitchforks.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

I'd say they're learning it pretty quickly.

I'd imagine there are a lot of acid stomachs and sleepless nights happening amongst the rich & powerful these days.

Maybe these cases are merely the first pitchforks.

It's called panic and it is too late to learn at this point. It's a bloody day of reckoning.

The more heat applied to the lower class the higher heat to the upper class.

All these pussy grabbing capers sure isn't taking the heat off his pussy grabbing history.

No, if anything it is magnifying it for all to see.

To the point he is now saying the pussy grabbing tape is fake news.

13 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

So it won't happen.

Agreed. It won't happen because there is no viable third option. Some parties just like taking potshots at the status quo without ever intending to change it. It's a nice gig if you can get it.

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

Some parties just like taking potshots at the status quo without ever intending to change it. It's a nice gig if you can get it.

A bit like ridiculing the right wingers here. :D

We have a sexual predator story unfolding here in Oz. A celebrity gardener no less. Here is a clip from his show. I can't see what the issue is.

• Like 4

That's an instant SA classic!  WFD LB.  Send it to Clean to get it on the mythical Front Page.  It must be sailing related somehow.

"It looks as if it isn't an unpleasant thing to do."

"No, it's quite fun actually."

37 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
39 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

So it won't happen.

Of course, it won't happen, did you see the number of people involved in payouts? 256 since 1997!

But the number of people voting for such payouts since that time is much larger.

And I'd bet 100% of them will tell you all about how terrible they are. Then vote for them again and refuse to release the list.

That's why we need just one who is not from the Duopoly.

19 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Agreed.  Mrs. Bus Driver watched that is now looking for a cigarette.

My seed production is definitely up.

Back on topic, in all of this sex assault bandwagon these days I can't help wondering how much of it is on this level;

image.png.93dbd390d18391a1103ada22af275ab8.png

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

We have a sexual predator story unfolding here in Oz. A celebrity gardener no less. Here is a clip from his show. I can't see what the issue is.

I wonder what the writers on Saturday Night Live could do with that?

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Back on topic, in all of this sex assault bandwagon these days I can't help wondering how much of it is on this level;

image.png.93dbd390d18391a1103ada22af275ab8.png

Most of it. I expect women don't like being seen as piece of meat with no other redeeming qualities.