• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
southerncross

Wanted Missing VOR Skipper

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Troll Feeding Hint

To assist those that have randumb on ignore, can you please not quote the imbecile. 

You don't have to quote him, address him by name in your post and your views alone will indicate your target. To do otherwise your just feeding a professional troll with a single digit IQ.

Jack lies.  He says I'm on ignore and he peeks all the time.  I can see when he peeks.

I prefer being on ignore because I get a free run then,  I can bag him out, call him a lying cunt and he just sucks it up.  We all know that silence means he accepts it and has no comeback at all.

But maybe he is right, maybe Dawn is "fuckin lazy" and shits on her own porch,  who is to know really.

Keep up the good work Jack, awesome mate, chicks will hate this place even more soon.

Edit: Ah ... delicate question but, has it been a while since you ... you know ... got one?

Jack, JACK!  Comeback!

geographic-cure-178731.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, random said:

Ok ok you have finally convinced me.

The only way to deal with possible sexual harassment is to claim that 'she liked it'.

The appropriate response to the women who protested is to say that 'she has a fat ass'.

Edit: and no body likes her, everyone says so.

Keep up the good work guys!  Fucking awesome stuff your female fiends and family are proud of you I'm sure.

But it was you all along proclaiming that it was nothing to do with her or her feelings. It was all about Witty. 

Make your mind up and choose your argument. 

Oh, my mistake. You’re only here to troll, I forgot 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Troll Feeding Hint

To assist those that have randumb on ignore, can you please not quote the imbecile. 

You don't have to quote him, address him by name in your post and your views alone will indicate your target. To do otherwise your just feeding a professional troll with a single digit IQ.

Sad day, first Aussie I've had to put on ignore in 9 years.

It's like listening to a wailing child when you've got a migraine.

Aaaah...the silence is golden. 

Thanks JS, owe you one. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mad said:

But it was you all along proclaiming that it was nothing to do with her or her feelings. It was all about Witty.

Yeah but I was wrong.  Chicks dig a bit of humiliation in challenging situations apparently.  Witty was just being a good bloke really, getting a laugh from the boyz.  He's a funni cunt!

And I was wrong to back a fat arsed lazy women who shits on her own porch.   Live and learn.

Keep teaching me guys, we will rid this sport of females in no time at all.

Keep up the good work.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, random said:

Jack lies.  He says I'm on ignore and he peeks all the time.  I can see when he peeks.

I prefer being on ignore because I get a free run then,  I can bag him out, call him a lying cunt and he just sucks it up.  We all know that silence means he accepts it and has no comeback at all.

But maybe he is right, maybe Dawn is "fuckin lazy" and shits on her own porch,  who is to know really.

Keep up the good work Jack, awesome mate, chicks will hate this place even more soon.

Edit: Ah ... delicate question but, has it been a while since you ... you know ... got one?

Jack, JACK!  Comeback!

geographic-cure-178731.jpg

I promise I won't put you on ignore rainy face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Troll Feeding Hint

To assist those that have randumb on ignore, can you please not quote the imbecile. 

You don't have to quote him, address him by name in your post and your views alone will indicate your target. To do otherwise your just feeding a professional troll with a single digit IQ.

Ignoring him won't make him go away.  SA needs treatment to rid itself of him

 

 

UT8wrP_XD4XXXagOFbXc.jpg

 

Hemorrhoids_cream2.jpg

 

image.jpg

 

and if that does not work

 

jpg140003fa.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Questions of sexual harrassment should be decided by people with no legal training other than their sailing judging?

I say: They should not.
If there is prima facie evidence halt of sexual harassment or other items from the criminal code halt such protest and refer the issues to an actual prosecutor/court. Once there is a verdict resume protest hearing based upon it.

Or in other words: Do not play jury for stuff that is defined in the criminal code.

 

On the flipside of it 
141007-zadrozny-waitress-tease_zh0w7g.jp
applies.

As a victim of sexual harassment don't file (just) a protest. Go directly for actual justice. Esp. when there is the evidence to make a protest hearing go anywhere in the first place. (To make that step is hard enough, might as well get some results out of it.)

If the situation not quite warrants a protest / lawsuit - There is always the court of public opinion. Even on a low level. Talk to people.
Create awareness - not necessarily as the victim but as local leadership (formal or not). The club / beer can assoc. can make it very clear what kind of behavior is required and what will not be tolerated. 
Take away any justifications, then take away the toy. Here, access to racing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Go away...he would enjoy that?

He would very much enjoy Witt's finger massaging in the Arsholin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EvaOdland said:

What do the SA Forums, a bag of rubber dicks and a hotel full of lawyers have in common?

You have been reamed by all of them?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chasm said:

I say: They should not.
If there is prima facie evidence halt of sexual harassment or other items from the criminal code halt such protest and refer the issues to an actual prosecutor/court. Once there is a verdict resume protest hearing based upon it.

Or in other words: Do not play jury for stuff that is defined in the criminal code.

 

On the flipside of it 

applies.

As a victim of sexual harassment don't file (just) a protest. Go directly for actual justice. Esp. when there is the evidence to make a protest hearing go anywhere in the first place. (To make that step is hard enough, might as well get some results out of it.)

If the situation not quite warrants a protest / lawsuit - There is always the court of public opinion. Even on a low level. Talk to people.
Create awareness - not necessarily as the victim but as local leadership (formal or not). The club / beer can assoc. can make it very clear what kind of behavior is required and what will not be tolerated. 
Take away any justifications, then take away the toy. Here, access to racing.

Good post.

There are people here who are incapable of understanding the difference between the RRS and the Criminal Code.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, random said:

Good post.

There are people here who are incapable of understanding the difference between the RRS and the Criminal Code.

Huh? Has Witty been charged over this? Has someone gone to the police? Is their a victim? No? 

Arseclown.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LB 15 said:
4 hours ago, random said:

There are people here who are incapable of understanding the difference between the RRS and the Criminal Code.

Huh? Has Witty been charged over this? Has someone gone to the police? Is their a victim? No? 

Arseclown.

What criminal code has jurisdiction over a broadcast originating at sea ? Pray do educate us 

as to victim, random is trying really hard to qualify as one... he’s nearly made it over the threshold of self victimization 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LionessRacing said:

as to victim, random is trying really hard to qualify as one... he’s nearly made it over the threshold of self victimization 

Oh he went past that mark long ago in this place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, random said:

Jack, now that you have me off ignore, I want to support what you just said.

I didn't think that Dawn had been abused enough here so it was good that you claim that she is "fuckin lazy" and offer us the image of her defecating on her own porch.  That's brilliant mate.

She won't do that again after that.  She wont mess with you again!  Go harder mate.  I'm sure you can stick the boot in further.

Keep up the good work!

 

22 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

 

Woger I hope we are not hanging by the balls waiting for Dawn to spill her guts. My guess she will go to ground. 

Firstly, because she is fuckin lazy as evidenced by what she did here to prosecute the participation of women in sailing, as opposed to doing it properly and with purpose as I indicated in my candle thread (which via the FP linky I'm sure she has now read).

Secondly, she has pooped on her own porch. My guess is the thinking women and those with standing in this sport won't touch her with a barge pole now.

No one fucking cares what you think of each other. Both of you should just shut the fuck up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LionessRacing said:

What criminal code has jurisdiction over a broadcast originating at sea ? Pray do educate us 

as to victim, random is trying really hard to qualify as one... he’s nearly made it over the threshold of self victimization 

The laws of the country the ship is registered in apply if a crime is committed in international waters.

My point was that some here, including Clean, put a spin on this to make out that the IJ was not qualified to rule on this if it was a sexual harassment issue, which it was not.

It was a Rule 69 issue so the assembled jury was well qualified. 

I'm still not sure what is worse, the fact that they could not see that point of difference between an RRS breach and a criminal act.  That or they deliberately misrepresented the situation to discredit the jury. 

Pretty fucked up in either case.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BR3232 said:

 

No one fucking cares what you think of each other. Both of you should just shut the fuck up.

Seems that you have grouped two unlike quotes.  Sarcasm detection is required.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BR3232 said:

 

No one fucking cares what you think of each other. Both of you should just shut the fuck up.

Yet you keep quoting...<_<

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BR3232 said:

 

No one fucking cares what you think of each other. Both of you should just shut the fuck up.

Mate putting me in the same basket as randumb??? .your choice it is a free world...however having exercised your rights I will do likewise..so grab that bag of dicks hiding under your bed and start chewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/12/2017 at 3:40 AM, SimonN said:

I have no idea how AB was affected, but it is totally irrelevant. When it comes to sexual harassment, or even sexual assaults, the reaction of the person it was aimed at does not in any way mitigate the behaviour.  

 

Sexual assault has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

This is how the UK Citizen's Advice defines sexual harrassment https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/what-are-the-different-types-of-discrimination/sexual-harassment/

Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature which:

  • violates your dignity
  • makes you feel intimidated, degraded or humiliated
  • creates a hostile or offensive environment

If you accept that definition then the reaction of the target is most certainly relevant.

I've sailed quite few 1000s of miles offshore with female crew. I've not been on a boat where anyone would have dreamt of acting out a scene like that which was clearly intended to embarrass Annemieke.  Whether it succeeded in causing embarrassment, none of us know. Whether it amounts to "harassment" only Annemieke is entitled to say.

Rule 69 is a heavy instrument to bring to bear on minor transgressions. What is however certain is that anyone who thinks publication of footage like that from a professional event is acceptable in the current climate must have been living down a well.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/12/2017 at 6:13 PM, Rennmaus said:

Still catching up (more than 200 posts still to read), but what I find interesting is that the two girls hereabouts (are there more?) are rather relaxed about the video, but a lot of men try to tell us that we need to feel harassed. Mansplaining anyone?
 

Yes there's been some mansplaining but the rule 69 protest came from a woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So in the middle of the ocean.. what law governs the boat? Its owned by HK owners so HK law... theres a fucking massive hole there for claims on anything. HK laws are 3rd world at best,

AFAIK nothing was directed at the 'lady' so under HK law... nothing to do. Except the navigator... whose balls were exposed.

http://www.clic.org.hk/en/topics/antiDiscrimination/sex_discrimination/q4.shtml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

Yes there's been some mansplaining but the rule 69 protest came from a woman.

This remark was about some posters here who showed outrage on behalf of others (women), not about the R69, while the women here were pretty levelheaded. I'm not sure if I already knew about the R69 complaint at all when I posted it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

This remark was about some posters here who showed outrage on behalf of others (women), not about the R69, while the women here were pretty levelheaded. I'm not sure if I already knew about the R69 complaint at all when I posted it.

You’ve hit the nail firmly on the head Ren. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tropical Madness said:

So in the middle of the ocean.. what law governs the boat? Its owned by HK owners so HK law... theres a fucking massive hole there for claims on anything. HK laws are 3rd world at best,

AFAIK nothing was directed at the 'lady' so under HK law... nothing to do. Except the navigator... whose balls were exposed.

http://www.clic.org.hk/en/topics/antiDiscrimination/sex_discrimination/q4.shtml

Actually not quite correct - it is owned by the VOR, company based in Spain and the boat is registered in Georgetown which I think is in the Bahamas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dogwatch said:

Sexual assault has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

This is how the UK Citizen's Advice defines sexual harrassment https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/what-are-the-different-types-of-discrimination/sexual-harassment/

Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature which:

  • violates your dignity
  • makes you feel intimidated, degraded or humiliated
  • creates a hostile or offensive environment

If you accept that definition then the reaction of the target is most certainly relevant.

I've sailed quite few 1000s of miles offshore with female crew. I've not been on a boat where anyone would have dreamt of acting out a scene like that which was clearly intended to embarrass Annemieke.  Whether it succeeded in causing embarrassment, none of us know. Whether it amounts to "harassment" only Annemieke is entitled to say.

Rule 69 is a heavy instrument to bring to bear on minor transgressions. What is however certain is that anyone who thinks publication of footage like that from a professional event is acceptable in the current climate must have been living down a well.

 

 

 

Words of common sense and reason. I also don't think anyone previously has tried to post any kind of legal definition of what actually constitutes SH.

For the trolls information the UK Citizen's Advice Bureau is a highly respected organisation offering legal advice to every day people about every day problems (Yes, sadly SH is that common)

SS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posts
 
 
 

“Glad this is behind us... thank you for all the words of support and encouragement! Team Sun Hung Kai/Scallywag is looking forward to Leg 3!”

safe_image.php?d=AQAYAFQgzj2pp_ST&w=476&
A Rule 69 protest brought against Team Scallywag's David Witt and Steve Hayles following complaints about an onboard video has been dismissed
YACHTINGWORLD.COM
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, random said:

 

3 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Yes there's been some mansplaining but the rule 69 protest came from a woman.

No, one of three distinct complaints came from a woman. The rule 69 protest came from the IJ after an investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

This remark was about some posters here who showed outrage on behalf of others (women), not about the R69, while the women here were pretty levelheaded. I'm not sure if I already knew about the R69 complaint at all when I posted it.

This remark is part of the problem. 

Women are wise to remain level headed for their own well-being when faced with misogyny, whether they are on a boat concerned about their employment, or on the street concerned about being assaulted.  That can and does, cause men to claim that 'she loved it',

Most posters here including me, were not 'outraged', straw-man claim, I just recognised the line that had been crossed and called it.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Thanks for telling me how to judge the things that happen in my life. Believe me, I am adult enough to stay levelheaded when I want to, be outraged when I want to, and ask for help when I need it. This forum is not my employment, so  - oh shock - I act like I act voluntarily. And I don't need you to explain a woman's life, our daily struggles with misogyny, SH, mansplaining, manterrupting etc. etc. etc. to me.

As for the rest of your post, I'd recommend, you re-read the stuff you wrote here. Then you will see the contradictions you wade into.

That's it, there are better and more important things in life than this.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, random said:

This remark is part of the problem. 

Women are wise to remain level headed for their own well-being when faced with misogyny, whether they are on a boat concerned about their employment, or on the street concerned about being assaulted. 

 

40 minutes ago, random said:

I  speak for myself, not you.  I re-read it, still good.

Really??? That doesn’t look that way from your other post. 

Is that your view or your mansplaining advice? 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, random said:

I  speak for myself, not you.  I re-read it, still good.

I thought you spoke for all women, the engineers for 911 truth and Sea Shepard?  Regardless of who you speak for you should try speaking through your mouth instead of your arse. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

Words of common sense and reason. I also don't think anyone previously has tried to post any kind of legal definition of what actually constitutes SH.

For the trolls information the UK Citizen's Advice Bureau is a highly respected organisation offering legal advice to every day people about every day problems (Yes, sadly SH is that common)

SS

The definitions are still highly subjective. But I agree that the UK are way ahead of the game when it comes to gender equality. Look now further than the number of pussies in the team they have sent out here  to lose the Ashes.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

The definitions are still highly subjective. But I agree that the UK are way ahead of the game when it comes to gender equality. Look now further than the number of pussies in the team they have sent out here  to lose the Ashes.

By the sound of it, they’ve given up on cricket and gone on the piss. 

At this rate we’ll be all (passed) out before we play another game. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mad said:

By the sound of it, they’ve given up on cricket and gone on the piss. 

and can't handle it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, southerncross said:

Was just showing my kids my old Slazenger with all the cherries on it.  Wish I had coverage.

Many on the edge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoppy said:

and can't handle it...

I thought we’d be much better at that, than the cricket, we definitely haven’t been training on the pitch. 

:lol:

Somebody warn them they’ll get sunburnt on the beach, most of them seem in holiday mode already. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, southerncross said:

Ha.  Sure.  A few.  

Yes i had to throw the ball at the middle of my old bat before I showed it to my sons. I wasn't even good enough to nick'em. I considered myself more of a demon pace man than a batsmen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Yes i had to throw the ball at the middle of my old bat before I showed it to my sons. I wasn't even good enough to nick'em. I considered myself more of a demon pace man than a batsmen...

I remember playing silly mid on and taking one right between the eyes.  Or so I was told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes i had to throw the ball at the middle of my old bat before I showed it to my sons. I wasn't even good enough to nick'em. I considered myself more of a demon pace man than a batsmen...

fast deliveries to women as well I have heard.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, random said:

fast deliveries to women as well I have heard.

All in the name of equality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, random said:

fast deliveries to women as well I have heard.

Never bowled a maiden over in my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Never bowled a maiden over in my life. 

Yep I'm fuckin sure of that.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Mate putting me in the same basket as randumb??? .your choice it is a free world...however having exercised your rights I will do likewise..so grab that bag of dicks hiding under your bed and start chewing.

You're still bitching at each other after all this time? Good fucking job. You win. Your basket is better. I don't care if he's a retard, you are too for engaging with him for this long. Get a hobby. You know, like, sailing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BR3232 said:

You're still bitching at each other after all this time?

Actually I have had that fuckwit on ignore well before your outburst if you haven't noticed idiot. Clearly those troll flavoured bag of dicks you have been munching on all this time are not to your taste...try a pinch of salt and some sage maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BR3232 said:

You're still bitching at each other after all this time? Good fucking job. You win. Your basket is better. I don't care if he's a retard, you are too for engaging with him for this long. Get a hobby. You know, like, sailing.

Jack's a great guy really, he just can;t fucking stand it when someone points out when he is wrong.  Happens a lot sadly.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Christian has joined the ranks of those seriously wielding the mouse as a weapon.  Thanks for you down-votes.

Some people get off on this shit don't they!

This is Christian, his name is Christian, Christian is cleaning up the riff raff and rewarding the circle-jerkers ... one click at a time.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, random said:

Looks like Christian has joined the ranks of those seriously wielding the mouse as a weapon.  Thanks for you down-votes.

 

If you are a complete retard flapping your gums in the wind you should expect the slap in the dick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Christian said:

If you are a complete retard flapping your gums in the wind you should expect the slap in the dick

Slap in the dick?  Really is that what you thought you were doing?

As you can probably see, I don't give a fuck about the numbers here, in-fact I take it as a badge of honour, proof that I am not part of the old white guy floppy dick circle jerk.

But I am fascinated by those who do use it frequently, as if it matters, as if you were slapping people on the dick!

The real impact on me is that I stop taking any notice of anyone here who thinks those mouse clicks matter, it's a great indicator of the delusional, flushes them out.  As I have here I take the time to see who it was for that reason.

Now take your mouse in your hand and resume your important work.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, random said:

Slap in the dick?  Really is that what you thought you were doing?

As you can probably see, I don't give a fuck about the numbers here, in-fact I take it as a badge of honour, proof that I am not part of the old white guy floppy dick circle jerk.

But I am fascinated by those who do use it frequently, as if it matters, as if you were slapping people on the dick!

The real impact on me is that I stop taking any notice of anyone here who thinks those mouse clicks matter, it's a great indicator of the delusional, flushes them out.  As I have here I take the time to see who it was for that reason.

Now take your mouse in your hand and resume your important work.

yes we have noticed how you just ignore our down voting fun.

Rattle, rattle. 

 

img_1111.jpg?w=490&h=390

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, random said:

Looks like Christian has joined the ranks of those seriously wielding the mouse as a weapon.  Thanks for you down-votes.

Some people get off on this shit don't they!

This is Christian, his name is Christian, Christian is cleaning up the riff raff and rewarding the circle-jerkers ... one click at a time.

For someone who doesn't give a shit about the votes, you sure do spend a lot of time investigating and "outing" your downvoters :lol:
Grow up, will you!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ModernViking said:

For someone who doesn't give a shit about the votes, you sure do spend a lot of time investigating and "outing" your downvoters :lol:
Grow up, will you!

Are you talking about me or the poster who thinks he has the mouse click of death?

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the VOR raw page.

What a lech....

Where is his left hand sexually assaulting that woman???

Time to send a flood of complaints to VOR... :angry:

letch.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, random said:

Slap in the dick?  Really is that what you thought you were doing?

As you can probably see, I don't give a fuck about the numbers here, in-fact I take it as a badge of honour, proof that I am not part of the old white guy floppy dick circle jerk.

But I am fascinated by those who do use it frequently, as if it matters, as if you were slapping people on the dick!

The real impact on me is that I stop taking any notice of anyone here who thinks those mouse clicks matter, it's a great indicator of the delusional, flushes them out.  As I have here I take the time to see who it was for that reason.

Now take your mouse in your hand and resume your important work.

Yeah your incessant whining does not at all indicate that it matters to you.  Get the fuck off here and go ask your boyfriend to give you a good buttfuck - it sounds like you sorely need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Christian said:

Yeah your incessant whining does not at all indicate that it matters to you.  Get the fuck off here and go ask your boyfriend to give you a good buttfuck - it sounds like you sorely need it.

Are you speaking from personal experience about the positive benefits of receiving a buttfuck?  Never tried it myself but I'm all ears mate.  Did it hurt?

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/volvo-ocean-race-video-rule-69-annemieke-bes-weighs/

In her words: “I’ve done a shit-load of offshore sailing in mixed fleets. The Breakfast Show video didn’t cause me any discomfort. I thought the actors were not that good and it was more like a boat joke and some people really loved it and some people didn’t like it. Volvo is pushing for more footage from the boat and this is what went online.

“I watched it again in Cape Town and still I don’t see any issue about it. Some people do, and I think we must respect them of course but it is surprising me that people from outside can initiate a Rule 69 protest.

“What actually offended me was the suggestion that went out that I was sexually harassed. They never checked with me if that is true.

“It really was a tremendous distraction for our team and everyone shoreside who was involved with our team, you have to take a Rule 69 hearing seriously as it really puts at risk what has already been achieved. All the people we spoke to in Cape Town were behind us. Common sense prevailed, and the Rule 69 protest was dismissed.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, southerncross said:

http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/volvo-ocean-race-video-rule-69-annemieke-bes-weighs/

In her words: “I’ve done a shit-load of offshore sailing in mixed fleets. The Breakfast Show video didn’t cause me any discomfort. I thought the actors were not that good and it was more like a boat joke and some people really loved it and some people didn’t like it. Volvo is pushing for more footage from the boat and this is what went online.

“I watched it again in Cape Town and still I don’t see any issue about it. Some people do, and I think we must respect them of course but it is surprising me that people from outside can initiate a Rule 69 protest.

“What actually offended me was the suggestion that went out that I was sexually harassed. They never checked with me if that is true.

“It really was a tremendous distraction for our team and everyone shoreside who was involved with our team, you have to take a Rule 69 hearing seriously as it really puts at risk what has already been achieved. All the people we spoke to in Cape Town were behind us. Common sense prevailed, and the Rule 69 protest was dismissed.

ya dont say ... where's braindead now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, southerncross said:

http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/volvo-ocean-race-video-rule-69-annemieke-bes-weighs/

In her words: “I’ve done a shit-load of offshore sailing in mixed fleets. The Breakfast Show video didn’t cause me any discomfort. I thought the actors were not that good and it was more like a boat joke and some people really loved it and some people didn’t like it. Volvo is pushing for more footage from the boat and this is what went online.

“I watched it again in Cape Town and still I don’t see any issue about it. Some people do, and I think we must respect them of course but it is surprising me that people from outside can initiate a Rule 69 protest.

“What actually offended me was the suggestion that went out that I was sexually harassed. They never checked with me if that is true.

“It really was a tremendous distraction for our team and everyone shoreside who was involved with our team, you have to take a Rule 69 hearing seriously as it really puts at risk what has already been achieved. All the people we spoke to in Cape Town were behind us. Common sense prevailed, and the Rule 69 protest was dismissed.

1. What did you expect her to say?

2. Most of the comments here were not about sexual harassment, they were about how the video should never have left the boat,  That what is fun stuff on the boat does not in a worldly context.  My comments were centred on what a fuckwit Witty was for no understanding that.

3. Nothing that she said addressed those observations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites