• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
kent_island_sailor

Misogyny in sailing?

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Don't cry mate its only a forum.

I thought it was you.  Having a fucking cry about it.  My mistake, go back to delivering fast balls to women.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, random said:

I thought it was you.  Having a fucking cry about it.  My mistake, go back to delivering fast balls to women.

giphy.webp

This is LB, his name is LB

LB never posts content, he only puts down other posters with lame fucking clichés.  15 fucking thousand of them.

If the ANZACS were alive today they'd be fucking spewing that cunts like this still exist.

Harden he fuck up LB!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:45 AM, Editor said:

no it isn't. some of the content in the forum might be. clean and i are far from sexist. 

Me neither :-)

SS

2 hours ago, random said:

LB never posts content, he only puts down other posters with lame fucking clichés.  15 fucking thousand of them.

If the ANZACS were alive today they'd be fucking spewing that cunts like this still exist.

Harden he fuck up LB!

You are right of course but shouldn't you be out sodomising the cows on your prickle farm?  Now do you want to join the chorus of snowflakes claiming she could have been raped? Wait - sorry I forgot. You don't give a fuck about women, you just hate Witty. 

3 hours ago, random said:

Harden he fuck up LB!

You must have missed this ... for your convenience. 

Don't say I never do anything for you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, LB 15 said:

The greatest misogynists in sailing today are The volvo race organisation themselves! For fuck sake just look at the patronizing crew requirements. They effectively say that a man is worth 2 women, or 11 women is the equivalent of 7 men. They are saying that they believe women are not good enough to compete on their own merit so they will use them as some kind of handicapping bargaining chip. This bullshit has taken the event from the worlds greatest ocean race to the worlds most politically correct yacht race- and done nothing to assist bringing women into the sport. There are plenty of women who would have made the crews this time around (I can think of 2 that would be among the first names i would write down if i was running a team) What this has done has harmed the credibility of the race being the intimate test of offshore racing. Teams should be free to choose the best sailors they want - be they men, women - fucking Catlin Jenner if they want! Teams can choose whoever they want but if you don't take women we will make it harder for them? What kind of bullshit is that? Should the next Rugby world cup allow teams to have 18 on the field if 3 are women? Or should The volvo run a second race for women crews? Of course they fucking shouldn't! Ours is one of the few sports where men and women can compete with and along side men. Keep the bullshit our and let the best of the best compete. Professional Sport should stay the fuck out of political correctness. What will be next? What about the ethnic mix? Not many people with dark skin in the race! They are racists! Why isnt there an incentive to have a racial balance to the crew? This is disgraceful!! Not to mention the LGBTIXYZ community! How many pillow biters are in the race? What steps are the RO taking to fix this imbalance?

Imagine how Wittys breakfast show will deal with these changes...

15 hours ago, RKoch said:

You're assuming it's a race. I think it's a reality TV show.

But it is good to watch.
I just saw the Cape Town inshore on a 4K and the footage from the choppers was awesome.
I thought I was there.

13 hours ago, random said:

This is LB, his name is LB..........fucking ......fucking..........fucking............cunts........fuck!

Do you kiss you mother with that mouth?

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Do you kiss you mother with that mouth?

Congratulations LB that makes 15,635 posts putting other people down.

Letter from the Queen, or at least from the Guinness Book of Records is in the mail.

Well done mate!  Keep up the good work as I'm sure it is making the world a better place.

Edit: Well I hope it is because everyone here stopped laughing at about  the 1000th post.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, random said:

Congratulations LB that makes 15,635 posts putting other people down.

Letter from the Queen, or at least from the Guinness Book of Records is in the mail.

Well done mate!  Keep up the good work as I'm sure it is making the world a better place.

Edit: Well I hope it is because everyone here stopped laughing at about  the 1000th post.

So you are putting me down? Will my pain ever heal?

arseclown.

as a newbie can i ask whether LB and Random are consenting sock puppets ?   I only have so much money for popcorn.

• Like 1

Just now, GC&GC said:

as a newbie can i ask whether LB and Random are consenting sock puppets ?   I only have so much money for popcorn.

No both are our primary logins. Flaming each other is our hobby. Unlike you 'mericans neither of us take the slightest offence. Oh and Randumb has a huge collection of popcorn eating gifs if you want one. He also has cows if you are into that kind of thing.

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So you are putting me down? Will my pain ever heal?

arseclown.

Certainly not putting you down, your body of work is unlikely to be replicated by anyone here.  Incredible.

Although I have seen you weaken once or twice, break the formula to actually comment on content,  that is extremely rare.  So that means that 99.9% of the 15,636 posts are personal insults and put-downs of other posters.

That's an awesome record that is not going to be bettered by anyone else.  They simply would not have enough self loathing and doubt required to sustain those attacks.  No one else needs to put other people down to maintain some self worth like you do.

Well done mate, keep up the good work, don't stop now.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sir Max said:

Ahem, I will repeat: behind every man is a better woman. 

Sooo all women are better than all men. I think you might be taking your crusade a little to far cup cake. I thought you were arguing for equality? Now you are claiming women are all superior? trying to ingrate yourself to women mate? Tired of having that cherry of yours?

13 minutes ago, GC&GC said:

I well remember deciding I had better step in on a major flame war on an anonymous work forum and looking up (as I told senior management I couldn't do) exactly who the participants were in order to have a discreet word, and discovering to my (then) surprise that both sides of the flame war were being conducted by the same person. 

Nowadays I wouldn't be surprised...

2 minutes ago, random said:

Well done mate, keep up the good work, don't stop now.

Cheers mate I won't let you down. Hey and good to see you finally got out of PA for a look around. Btw I have a bumper crop of mangoes if you want a box. The global weather apocalypse only seems to be effecting your prickle farm. We have had nearly 5 inches of rain this month and it is the coolest December on record so far. How is that global warming going for you? Sucks to be wrong whether it is about PC or climate change. With your win/lose streak you should cheer for the poms at the WACA next weekend.

3 minutes ago, JimC said:

I well remember deciding I had better step in on a major flame war on an anonymous work forum and looking up (as I told senior management I couldn't do) exactly who the participants were in order to have a discreet word, and discovering to my (then) surprise that both sides of the flame war were being conducted by the same person. 

Nowadays I wouldn't be surprised...

Damn it Randumb they have worked out that we are the same person. It is like a Scooby Doo ending when they rip the mask of the caretaker...'If it wasn't for these damn kids we would have got away with it.' 

3 minutes ago, Sir Max said:

Perhaps I am, but this is no world for my offspring,. We should tall ake a common adage:

“To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded”

Now shtutup.

Two healthy well balanced children. Check.

A huge luxuriant garden. Check.

Introduced more women to sailing that arguably any other person on this forum. Check.

As a director of a large yacht club stamped out a 100 year old culture of bullying. Check.

flamed a few arseholes on SA. Check.

11 minutes ago, Sir Max said:

I love a good crewmember of the fairer sex. 

I don't mind sailing with a female skipper either but that maybe a big of a leap for someone with your patronising mindset. 

Do you tell the token fairer sex on board you 'love' them. Not really acceptable in the modern world mate. 

55 minutes ago, Sir Max said:

Perhaps I am, but this is no world for my offspring. We should tall take a common adage:

“To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded”

Now shtutup.

Sir Max, Sailing Anarchys' very own knight in shining armour..

Well good sir, it is time to put on your Surcoat, and on behalf of the serfs of the Anarchy, go forth and defend the rights of women everywhere.

Because of your noble thoughts and big boy aggression, your first quest is a doozy.. 

Help out the women in Afghanistan, a worthy cause for a knight and crusader.

http://www.rawa.org/index.php

If you cant scrape together the fare, then here are plenty of opportunities closer to home..??

http://web.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm

The serfs of anarchy will look after the sailin' women and do our best to keep them away from "rapey boats".

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Two healthy well balanced children. Check.

A huge luxuriant garden. Check.

Introduced more women to sailing that arguably any other person on this forum. Check.

As a director of a large yacht club stamped out a 100 year old culture of bullying. Check.

flamed a few arseholes on SA. Check.

Your 15000+ abuses of others here must be where you let it all go.  Nice work mate.

Keep it real!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, random said:

Your 15000+ abuses of others here must be where you let it all go.  Nice work mate.

Keep it real!

No we are a pretty thick skinned in my family. Do you act like a complete turd at home like you do here?

1 hour ago, random said:

Keep it real!

Just gave you another 40 + votes. Take it out on your donkey princess.

%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FaG9yc2UzNDY2ODYyLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-706369

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Just gave you another 40 + votes. Take it out on your donkey princess.

Thanks LB you are awesome.  That makes abuse posts -= 15,658.  And that's not counting all the down votes you have given me.

Is mass down voting in fit of rage an abuse?  That's fucking awesome.  You have found something else to abuse other than people!!!!!

Keep up the good work mate. The site would be a far better place if everyone took you lead and shit posted with abuse.

1372374213168.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, random said:

Thanks LB you are awesome.  That makes abuse posts -= 15,658.  And that's not counting all the down votes you have given me.

Is mass down voting in fit of rage and abuse?  That's fucking awesome.  You have found something else to abuse other than people!!!!!

Keep up the good work mate. The site would be a far better place if everyone took you lead and shit posted with abuse.

1372374213168.jpg

27335.png

Fucking awesome LB.  Keep up the good work mate.

If anyone questions the authenticity of LB's abuse posts.  Just go to Advance Search and pick any date in the last 15,659 posts, they will all be abusive, putting down other posters.

His dedication has to be admired, so many hundreds of hours doing nothing else than thinking up new ways to insult other people.  Incredible stuff, takes dedication to keep that up.

Keep up the good work mate, don't stop now.

Edit: have you ever thought about getting help with that low self esteem issue that has to be driving this behaviour?  We are all worried about you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, random said:

If anyone questions the authenticity of LB's abuse posts.  Just go to Advance Search and pick any date in the last 15,659 posts, they will all be abusive, putting down other posters.

His dedication has to be admired, so many hundreds of hours doing nothing else than thinking up new ways to insult other people.  Incredible stuff, takes dedication to keep that up.

Edit: have you ever thought about getting help with that low self esteem issue that has to be driving this behaviour?  We are all worried about you.

don't be too hard on yourself mate - you are only a thousand posts behind. One or two good conspiracy, climate change or US militery threads and you will surge past me. You are know as the most positive and happy contributor on SA after all. You really need to lay off the bong mate. Reality is slipping away. 

3 minutes ago, VWAP said:

you  two numnuts need some hottie 

Mamie+Van+Doren+%252849%2529.jpg

How does Dawn sail in those shoes?

11 minutes ago, random said:

I tried to give you an up vote but the moderator told me to fuck off. So sorry mate - 130 now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

don't be too hard on yourself mate - you are only a thousand posts behind. One or two good conspiracy, climate change or US militery threads and you will surge past me. You are know as the most positive and happy contributor on SA after all. You really need to lay off the bong mate. Reality is slipping away. 

That's so fucking awesome LB, just spun-off another two or three attempted put-downs to the collection, like swatting drunk flies at a brewery spill.

No one else will ever get near the thousands of posts totally dedicated to abuse of you fellow sailors and Misogyny.  Lucky you have this place to use as your scream room to protect friends and family from the real you.  This forum must be good for you and them.

Some people say that only vindictive fuckwits use the points system thinking that it really matters, but you are the exception to the rule, you use it to add to the abuse if you can, what a legend.  A Master at your art.

Keep up the good work mate, you have everyone's attention, just like you wanted.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

How does Dawn sail in those shoes?

You're not her type

Mamie+Van+Doren+%252875%2529+re.jpg

11 minutes ago, random said:

That's so fucking awesome LB, just spun-off another two or three attempted put-downs to the collection, like swatting drunk flies at a brewery spill.

No one else will ever get near the thousands of posts totally dedicated to abuse of you fellow sailors and Misogyny.  Lucky you have this place to use as your scream room to protect friends and family from the real you.  This forum must be good for you and them.

Some people say that only vindictive fuckwits use the points system thinking that it really matters, but you are the exception to the rule, you use it to add to the abuse if you can, what a legend.  A Master at your art.

Keep up the good work mate, you have everyone's attention, just like you wanted.

Gouv just like your post so that one back. And thanks again for this positive post. I have just had some horrible news mate so i will postpone this shitfight until later. Stay safe mate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, random said:

How's that voting frenzy going Random?? I can see you've been very busy chasing me around :)

1.   random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  2.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  3.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  4.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  5.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Sydney to Hobart 2017 59 minutes ago
  6.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  7.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  8.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  9.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago
  10.  59f24a27a380b_aIIIback2.png.jpg  random reacted to a post in a topic: Wanted Missing VOR Skipper 59 minutes ago

My wife is making post that all women are better than all men.

Then we're going to have a nice little game of "Cop and Felon".

55 minutes ago, mad said:

How's that voting frenzy going Random?? I can see you've been very busy chasing me around :)

No, not chasing at all, just returning the favour. mate  Nothing vindictive at all.  You were kind enough to vote for me, thought a reach-around might be in order.

Edit: So many fuckwits ... so little time.

25 minutes ago, random said:

No, not chasing at all, just returning the favour. mate  Nothing vindictive at all.  You were kind enough to vote for me, thought a reach-around might be in order.

Edit: So many fuckwits ... so little time.

What ever floats your boat cupcake, personally.................i'm not into that., 

1 hour ago, mad said:
6 hours ago, random said:

On 12/7/2017 at 9:41 PM, JimC said:

Imagine a sailing club bar where someone yells show us your GFS tits when you walk in, and there are random porn pics on the walls and scattered round the tables. Doesn't stop there being serious conversations with good people going on at some of the tables, but in general what sort of place is it?

The "Stag Cruise" to Tinsley Island fits this description....

On 12/7/2017 at 12:03 PM, Mark Set (BIMBO Local 713) said:

I've been reading for a month before i started posting so i knew what i was in for. Just a suggestion, i'd rather not have porn randomly pop up while im at work. 

Maybe you should be working and not browsing SA.

We like boobs around here! Try to send us a pic of your boss’s. Here’s a general description of what to look for...

E937330E-7431-408A-9565-BDED8FDEAB18.jpeg