• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
random

Dawn Riley is butting her ample posterior into? Seriously?

You saw it on the front page "Rule 69??". 

Is this attitude necessary?  I can only assume that the implications of this were considered by the Ed but it's just not what is needed here or anywhere else.

I do not know Dawn or what she looks like, I do not need to.  What the fuck has the size of her arse got to do with anything here?  It just makes this place look bad.

If the post was designed to get a raise, few more hits at the expense of another female, congratulations it has worked!

But grow the fuck up guys.  FFS.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FinnFish said:

Who is DR?

n33fk9.jpg

Sailor with some AC experience and, allegedly, caused Brad Butterworth to crash a rental car into a stone wall some years back.  That’s the extent of whatI know about DR. Fine Lady. 

WetHog  :ph34r:

After a quick google, yes she knows her stuff.  Pretty impressive person.

She does not deserve to have her physical features criticised for placing a protest in.   That is a cunt act.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, random said:

After a quick google, yes she knows her stuff.  Pretty impressive person.

She does not deserve to have her physical features criticised for placing a protest in.   That is a cunt act.

Classy.............again!:wacko:

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, mad said:

Classy.............again!:wacko:

Im not sure that you, Mad, have any legs to stand on, when calling someone out on their "classy" posts.

31 minutes ago, Solarbri said:

Im not sure that you, Mad, have any legs to stand on, when calling someone out on their "classy" posts.

Have at it. 

When I reach the trolling level of Random or the others, please feel free to let me know. 

• Downvote 1

Done more sailing than most of the plonkers that get on here including part of the Maiden crew.

For the younger ones Maiden was the first all female team in what was the Whitbread skippered by Tracy Edwards (and lets not hijack yet another thread with basal comments)

2nd Overall in Class if I remember correctly

And it's not as if she was the only quality female sailor who though the video wasn't cool and said so in the Facebook comments

SS

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, shanghaisailor said:

Done more sailing than most of the plonkers that get on here including part of the Maiden crew.

For the younger ones Maiden was the first all female team in what was the Whitbread skippered by Tracy Edwards (and lets not hijack yet another thread with basal comments)

2nd Overall in Class if I remember correctly

And it's not as if she was the only quality female sailor who though the video wasn't cool and said so in the Facebook comments

SS

She's an ass, intensely disliked by the vast majority of Oakcliff vets.  She has also failed at Oakcliff's stated missions, neither changing the sport nor creating something that's sustainable and doesn't require a giant pile of Mr. L's cash every year.   I'm not saying she doesn't believe it is an important issue, but IMO it is something that finally makes her relevant again and it got her on some international news shows as an 'expert', so she's holding on with that bulldog jaw she has always had (and no, that's not physical shaming - it is a metaphor).

Doesn't mean I am unhappy that the issue is being discussed, just that Dawn's involvement isn't necessarily the way to progress.

• Like 1

Her contribution may be just that bulldog tenacity, and a willingness to catch spears and clear the perceived minefield. Good on her for that if nothing else. Judging from the staff and board at Oakcliff, they have a diverse group, not as clear they have competent coaches. 

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

She's an ass, intensely disliked by the vast majority of Oakcliff vets.  She has also failed at Oakcliff's stated missions, neither changing the sport nor creating something that's sustainable and doesn't require a giant pile of Mr. L's cash every year.   I'm not saying she doesn't believe it is an important issue, but IMO it is something that finally makes her relevant again and it got her on some international news shows as an 'expert', so she's holding on with that bulldog jaw she has always had (and no, that's not physical shaming - it is a metaphor).

Doesn't mean I am unhappy that the issue is being discussed, just that Dawn's involvement isn't necessarily the way to progress.

Dammit Clean, that’s two times I’ve agreed with you in two days, and upvotes given as well. 

• Downvote 1

Nothing annoys the all male brigade more than a women with an opinion.  They think they should stay in the kitchen and STFU..

After seeing the photos of Dawn, the front page comment is even worse. 

13 minutes ago, random said:

Nothing annoys the all male brigade more than a women with an opinion.  They think they should stay in the kitchen and STFU..

Like this?

“I’ve seen the video and I think it’s unfortunate that this resulted in a hearing,” said Dee Caffari, the skipper of Turn the Tide on Plastic. “This case has shown all of us, I think, that the banter and jokes that are an essential part of life on board, don’t always travel well off the water. But to have singled out these guys for a charge when it’s clear that nobody on their boat felt offended in any way seems misguided to me.”

Dee is the consummate media professional, I expect nothing else from her.

She has chosen to take the same strawman approach as others in this forum, citing lack of offence taken onboard as an issue, when it had little to do with the process.

The damage has been done.

Looks like the FP has been edited.  Sensible move.  Thanks for that.

There have been a few inaccurate postings recently, looks like the journalistic process needs some attention.

1 hour ago, random said:

Speaking only for myself, there is nothing I like more than outspoken people who can argue a point, female or male, and I'm the one that cooks for the family.   My comments about Dawn have zero to do with that - they are based on my first-hand dealings with her and many, many discussions with people that have sailed and worked with her.  

6 hours ago, random said:

After seeing the photos of Dawn, I needed to be alone.. 

Fixed.

11 hours ago, WetHog said:

Based on this recent photo it would appear that Dawn, and her not so ample posterior, or doing ok.

6fuj6g.jpg

WetHog  :ph34r:

You don't get out much do you...

1 hour ago, shanghaisailor said:

well you do call yourself one

na, occasionally someone else calls me it until i punch them in the dick

28 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Thought it worth spreading the love did you?  20 odd downs in a few minutes is just a dummy turbo-spit .  Looks like your cage got rattled, do you feel better now that you have

exercised the mouse-click of death?

image.png.4b00f41370d22510fa790375e49eb264.png

31 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

It's possible wethog is old as a pile of dirt and larger than the average bear.  maybe that's a smokeshow in his world. One man's refuse is another man's fantasy

24 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It's possible wethog is old as a pile of dirt and larger than the average bear.  maybe that's a smokeshow in his world. One man's refuse is another man's fantasy

What's your point clean?  After SA essentially says Dawn has a fat arse, when someone says 'not so much', you attack the poster inferring they are fat and old? 

What is the point of that?

It's possible that this place is just proving that a few more protests are required.

58 minutes ago, random said:

Thought it worth spreading the love did you?  20 odd downs in a few minutes is just a dummy turbo-spit .  Looks like your cage got rattled, do you feel better now that you have

exercised the mouse-click of death?

image.png.4b00f41370d22510fa790375e49eb264.png

Like taking candy from a baby...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Like taking candy from a baby...

The ratings are for gutless cunts who lose their shit after they lose the argument. People who would take candy from a baby.

As we can see.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Speaking only for myself, there is nothing I like more than outspoken people who can argue a point, female or male.  

Which means Al doesn't like you Random... you are clearly bad at arguing anything, let alone a point..

BTW Random: Time to admit on both your threads ..... You were wrong...you lose..

Also using the C word here could be offending many women and children on these boards you know....  

Randumb the down button is for entertainment value and to get a reaction from butthurt arseclowns. Works a treat as you have just shown.

You have to be pretty fucking butt hurt to spend the time to do that many down votes.

8FxEa.gif

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, random said:

You have to be pretty fucking butt hurt to spend the time to do that many down votes.

8FxEa.gif

Yes must have taken nearly 2 minutes. Quite a time investment i know but you are worth it princess.

Want a few more?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

She's an ass, intensely disliked by the vast majority of Oakcliff vets.

Interesting inside info.

Do you have anything to back up that statement?

• Downvote 1

Hey Clean , your sailing alone with a crew of women

Try attempting a female rendition of the scrotum rash cream application .

Women have more class and the dickhead bloke walked the plank for one reason .

This is not about a sense of humour gone awry take a look at the female crew members reaction to the dickhead.

Leave your personal opinions about Dawn out of it.

Maybe you need to give Weinstein a call and get his therapists contact details.

Go with Witt and you may receive a discount.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PIL007 said:

BTW Random: Time to admit on both your threads ..... You were wrong...you lose..

Protest gone, the stink is still here.  I win.

Screenshot from 2017-12-06 14-56-16.png

15 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Women have more class

That is a very sexist, and might I add, hurtful thing to say. I am offended and I have rights!

1 hour ago, random said:

Interesting inside info.

Do you have anything to back up that statement?

There is another. I went down on you again.

6 hours ago, PIL007 said:

Which means Al doesn't like you Random... you are clearly bad at arguing anything, let alone a point..

Also using the C word here could be offending many women and children on these boards you know....  

He thinks it’s classy. 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, PIL007 said:

There are still women here?

Time for some downvoting Randumb.  On the other thread it is easy since there are so many stupid repetitive posts.

37 minutes ago, DtM said:

Time for some downvoting Randumb.  On the other thread it is easy since there are so many stupid repetitive posts.

That's fucking awesome DtM, ta mate, I needed to get a bit further away from a few of you.  There is this whiff, something I smell now and then on my fingers ... is it you?

Some people have told me that you are a gutless cunt but I see no evidence for that at all.  Anyway the system won't let me click on myself so thanks bloke! 

image.thumb.png.3de7af5826e33760740d73d98041c1e0.png

• Downvote 3

On behalf of our country, I'd like to apoIogise for Random. It's become embarrassing. 

I don't know what he wrote, but an educated guess it will the same as the last hundred posts or so, ie: repetition full of anger and sarcasm. 

The only saving grace is you Yanks have Trump, so we hope you can empathise with our predicament.

Thank you for your understanding, 

SB

• Like 6

Yep, you're right Scanas. I just don't understand.

He wants all to hear his opinion. but with such an arrogant, holier than thou attitude, nobody's ever going to listen.

Its become so bad, even if he was the fella from Gold Lotto ringing you to tell you you'd won a million dollars, you'd still tell him to fuck off and hang up on him. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Yep, you're right Scanas. I just don't understand.

He wants all to hear his opinion. but with such an arrogant, holier than thou attitude, nobody's ever going to listen.

Its become so bad, even if he was the fella from Gold Lotto ringing you to tell you you'd won a million dollars, you'd still tell him to fuck off and hang up on him. 

Unfortunately somebody let him out of PA where he normally resides and he has all his trolling attributes with him. 

As mass effort at starving him of attention, putting him on ignore and not responding or just letting him out of the cupboard for a verbal kicking and a mass of downvotes are the only 2 options available. 

We could see if he can reach 1000 downvotes before Doug Lord though?? That would be a spectacular achievement.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

On behalf of our country, I'd like to apoIogise for Random. It's become embarrassing. 

I don't know what he wrote, but an educated guess it will the same as the last hundred posts or so, ie: repetition full of anger and sarcasm. 

The only saving grace is you Yanks have Trump, so we hope you can empathise with our predicament.

Thank you for your understanding, 

SB

You forgot to include hypocrisy and contradiction.....

Shaggy the Dude is a bit crazy, I suggest we should debrief him at the Gladstone YC bar early next year and submit a full report back to SA, livestream perhaps? 

I fancy myself as a Dana White character & I think we could Hype up a LB V Random grudge match on Mad Monday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, random said:

That's fucking awesome DtM, ta mate, I needed to get a bit further away from a few of you.  There is this whiff, something I smell now and then on my fingers ... is it you?

Some people have told me that you are a gutless cunt but I see no evidence for that at all.  Anyway the system won't let me click on myself so thanks bloke! 

image.thumb.png.3de7af5826e33760740d73d98041c1e0.png

You seem strangely attracted to the whole Witty sniffing his fingers episode. 

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Being married with two pre-teen daughters I get out a lot but only to take my daughters to Karate, basketball, soccer, etc... and to the grocery store.  

Having said that, and considering what I see at the grocery store on a regular basis, Ms. Riley is doing just fine for a 53 year old woman.

Also, I am a posterior man by nature.  So I am an expert.  ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WetHog said:

Being married with two pre-teen daughters I get out a lot but only to take my daughters to Karate, basketball, soccer, etc... and to the grocery store.  

Having said that, and considering what I see at the grocery store on a regular basis, Ms. Riley is doing just fine for a 53 year old woman.

Also, I am a posterior man by nature.  So I am an expert.  ;)

So you are not " a pile of dirt and larger than the average bear" like Clean said?

Clean must be clairvoyant, amazing that he can give a description like that with out having met you, just from one post you made supporting a women.

• Downvote 1