Bump-n-Grind

what are you listening to right now .... part quatre

Pointer sisters=You gotta believe 1976

I've never heard this before..

Animation pretty awesome too 

3 hours ago, hobot said:

Dang - where did you find that.  So cool.  Bowie at 22 yrs old.  I wonder what prompted the video production - that's way before MTV.

Always liked this one...

Perfect duet for that song. RIP Freddie and David. 

• Like 2

Nick Lowe made his wedding video into a MTV hit. His wife was smoking hot for the days. His dad and mom and rest of family in it too. The wedding band's were used as props. Dave Edmonds plays as well as Pick Withers drummer who went on to play with Dire Straights during their best years.

• Like 2

Am I redundant?

Fred Neil.

I received a phone call from my son who had a moment of truth in boot camp. I remember my moment of truth years ago and how just shook me to my core.  I sang this song to get me through it. All you want sometimes is wings, warmth and love.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Black Jack said:

All you want sometimes is wings, warmth and love.

Yup, somtimes life ist cruelle............           :)

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 7:12 AM, Black Jack said:

Nick Lowe made his wedding video into a MTV hit. His wife was smoking hot for the days. His dad and mom and rest of family in it too. The wedding band's were used as props. Dave Edmonds plays as well as Pick Withers drummer who went on to play with Dire Straights during their best years.

Carlene Carter was still smoking hot in later years well into the 90s.  Only in the past decade or so has she began to show signs of aging that catch most of us.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Carlene+Carter+90s&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiu-IybzL_tAhUTmp4KHdfMCwUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=Carlene+Carter+90s&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoCCABQj5gCWJqyAmD9tQJoAHAAeACAAYQBiAGVA5IBAzMuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=4RPQX-6DPZO0-gTXma8o&bih=732&biw=1600

carlenecarter.jpg

Even today she's banging hot...

carlene carter.jpg

The extended jam version of 'Eight Miles High' three years later at the Fillmore East. Skip Battin on base and Gram Parsons on the drums killing it. Would have liked to see Roger McGuinn's 12-string Rick dominate this jam version as in the original hit. 

• Like 1

Had those on a list from a review of old hits by the Byrds on my wall last spring.