• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Editor

bromingo

bromingo-300x281.png

We get some hilarious shit via e-mail and this is the best of the week...

You down with Bro P P?

Dude, I mean bro! It is a totally brodacious day, and my testosterbrone is raging!  When I sent in my broposal to US Sailing, I figured these brotards would not be down with the brogram, but bro, they turned out to be bromeigos! And their check isn't bad either, bro. And I only live 20 miles away, as the bro flies!

Some think I'm not brophisticated enough for you sailor types, that I know nothing about the brocean, but bro, I'm like Brohammed Ali of the sailing. I'm so rad, I might change my name to Josh Brolin!

And yeah, I always wear dopey shit like this on my head; I'm not ready for brogain yet! Or even brotox!

Okay bro, we'll see you at the US Sailing Leadership Forum, or as I like to call it, Game of Brones!

Got anything to this?? - ed

40 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

If US Ailing was not super fucked up before, they will be soon!!

Chur Bro

Personally I wouldn't trust marketing and communications to anyone who spends time trimming their facial hair and ends up looking like that. 

Woah brochacho, I'm ready to bro down to Miami to listen to my broheny talk abrout the power of brocial media.

If this were the stock market, I would be looking for a personal connection between the Broman and somebody at US sailing.

7 hours ago, billy backstay said:

If US Ailing was not super fucked up before, they will be soon!!

I've been a member of USS since I started with the disabled/paralympic thing.
I just might not join this year. Shit I only save on entry in a few races anyway.

Dude is Botally Brover qualified for this gig, what with his douchtacular soul patch an nearly bro”d lip caterpillar.   If he had more than five followers on Twatter and his entire Facebook posse hadn’t Unfriended him he could almost pass as any hipster idiot fucking up my coffe at Starbucks.   Dude doesn’t know shit about sailing as far as anyone has reported (can you even imagine him getting on a ferry without yodeling groceries) and probably can’t tell his seo from his bo, but maybe he won a virtual regatta with the help of one of his 16 roommates who wrote him a bot.

With the media talents that are also amazing sailors ready to rescue the sport if they are just asked, why, oh why....   Clean, please ask him some questions the way that senator did to trumps judicial appointment and make him cry for his momma.

This thread needs boobs

Ashley+Sage+Ellison+puffychicks.com+sail

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Loose Cannon said:

With the media talents that are also amazing sailors ready to rescue the sport if they are just asked, why, oh why....   Clean, please ask him some questions the way that senator did to trumps judicial appointment and make him cry for his momma.

Yes, how about getting someone who actually knows about sailing. Who's nephew is he anyway to get paid by US Sailing?

22 hours ago, Editor said:

bromingo-300x281.png

We get some hilarious shit via e-mail and this is the best of the week...

You down with Bro P P?

Dude, I mean bro! It is a totally brodacious day, and my testosterbrone is raging!  When I sent in my broposal to US Sailing, I figured these brotards would not be down with the brogram, but bro, they turned out to be bromeigos! And their check isn't bad either, bro. And I only live 20 miles away, as the bro flies!

Some think I'm not brophisticated enough for you sailor types, that I know nothing about the brocean, but bro, I'm like Brohammed Ali of the sailing. I'm so rad, I might change my name to Josh Brolin!

And yeah, I always wear dopey shit like this on my head; I'm not ready for brogain yet! Or even brotox!

Okay bro, we'll see you at the US Sailing Leadership Forum, or as I like to call it, Game of Brones!

Got anything to this?? - ed

it's reasons like this that our parents invented birth control..

i'm actually attending this year and to be honest when i saw this announcement the other day my first thought was 'looks like i'll skip the keynote'. i think social media actually can have value for our sport (as i witnessed and discussed with USS media director at last years us youth nats), but i don't see what fred durst's doppelganger is going to add in terms of social media value

13 hours ago, sailronin said:

Yes, how about getting someone who actually knows about sailing. Who's nephew is he anyway to get paid by US Sailing?

I heard it was a toss up between him and leweck. after all, isn't leweck already on the us sailing payroll? hell, maybe they should have both - a douchey hipster millennial tell us why he's hip; or an untalented cut and paste lackey try to tell us why he matters....

• Like 1

US Sailing sanctioned events to require selfie-sticks for all crew and boat skippers must have facebook, twitter, snap-chat and instagram accounts and are required to post photos at each mark or be penalized with a 360 and  pano shot documenting penalty turn.

39 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

I'm BROOOOOOOOed with this thread

Where Da Tits??????

The girls all wear bros these days.

1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

Where Da Tits??????

Indeed.  I think I'll go tend my bromeliads. Did you know that bromeliads have inferior ovaries?  Now you do.

4 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Where Da Tits??????

2ea0b66f62f29aa58f01afcc3bfcfb1e--funny-