Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

Dem reaction to Oprah similar to Rep and Trump

8 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Elizabeth Warren on Oprah 2020: "I Don't Know" If America Wants Another Celebrity Billionaire President

I was hoping for a "she has fake tits" - you know, like "He has small hands"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I was hoping for a "she has fake tits" - you know, like "He has small hands"

More Democrat misogyny. The Progressive Hypocrisy Express keeps on chugging.

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Hillary said:

More Democrat misogyny. The Progressive Hypocrisy Express keeps on chugging.

You wanted to compare the reactions. Liz's reaction was measured. Republican reaction was to question the size of Trump's dick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

You wanted to compare the reactions. Liz's reaction was measured. Republican reaction was to question the size of Trump's dick.

If you say so. 

• Downvote 2

You know you've hit full symmetry when democrats who aren't sold on Oprah are accused of being racist or misogynist.

Don't worry - we'll get there :)

When reading this thread, it is important to note (by his own admission) @Hillary's, I mean @Happy Jack's, mission is to expose "liberal hypocrisy".

He prefers not to look into "conservative hypocrisy", as he would only expose himself as a prime example.

• Like 1

I look forward to whoever the Dems put up (Truly hoping it is NOT Oprah, or another celebrity) and who the Repubs put up.

Can you imagine how hard it will be for them to pretend President Trump never existed?

They could look to 2016 and W for an example of such denial.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

When reading this thread, it is important to note (by his own admission) @Hillary's, I mean @Happy Jack's, mission is to expose "liberal hypocrisy".

He prefers not to look into "conservative hypocrisy", as he would only expose himself as a prime example.

Hypocrisy knows no political bounds :)

If you can jusify the Hollywood Access tape, you can ignore anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

Hypocrisy knows no political bounds :)

If you can jusify the Hollywood Access tape, you can ignore anything.

I wonder what happened to the claim put forth about the "grab them by the pussy" tape being fake?

How many guys' cocks has Oprah grabbed, just because she could?

How many guys got commando tongue kissed by her?

How many Mr. Universe contestants got walked in on by Oprah, as they were dressing for the pageant?

Both Hillary and Bernie would have eaten Oprah up in the debates... she has no public policy experience, no legal skills, no legislative background.

Dems seem to be attracted to qualified candidates. Showmanship is good for the deplorables, but I prefer substance. Quality speechmaking I feel is separate from the circus which drives TV ratings.

The tape was awful but if every man who made a gross boast in private was outed I doubt many would qualify for president. 

Maybe if someone had been grooming Trump and actively stamping out bimbos who got uppity like I did for Bill. Just saying. 

• Downvote 2

56 minutes ago, Hillary said:

The tape was awful but if every man who made a gross boast in private was outed I doubt many would qualify for president. 

Another excuse. Still carrying the water for him.  This one is particularly good. 

Keep it up. I find your contortions hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

Maybe if someone had been grooming Trump and actively stamping out bimbos who got uppity like I did for Bill. Just saying. 

By a show of hands, how many of us have bragged about being free to barge into a dressing room in which teenaged girls are naked?  Go ahead, raise your hands. Keep them up so we can count. 

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Another excuse. Still carrying the water for him.  This one is particularly good. 

Keep it up. I find your contortions hilarious. 

There is no defense of what he said but there is perspective and if both parties abandoned their flawed candidates there would be no one running. That is the true sadness.

Don't even try and bull shit us that my supporters had  nothing they had to hold their nose over.

• Downvote 1

Because @Hillary Jack will either pretend he’s never heard of this or just lie about it -

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I look forward to whoever the Dems put up (Truly hoping it is NOT Oprah, or another celebrity) and who the Repubs put up.

Can you imagine how hard it will be for them to pretend President Trump never existed?

They could look to 2016 and W for an example of such denial.

Genuine question, If the orange idiot does decide to run again, do you think the GOP will dump him?

Why would he use a phrase like “get away with”?

Suggests he knows it is wrong but feels entitled, anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

By a show of hands, how many of us have bragged about being free to barge into a dressing room in which teenaged girls are naked?  Go ahead, raise your hands. Keep them up so we can count. 

af3b9ad43d584e48a1f88a9279d39609.jpg?itok=qJMDGm5S

Just now, LB 15 said:

Genuine question, If the orange idiot does decide to run again, do you think the GOP will dump him?

Depends on how things go with the midterms.

If they lose enough seats or (gasp) the House, he’ll get primaried.

If they hang on, he would serve as their useful idiot. 

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Makes sense. You would think that the Mid terms will be carnage for them but anything is possible i guess as we have seen.

23 minutes ago, Hillary said:

There is no defense of what he said but there is perspective and if both parties abandoned their flawed candidates there would be no one running. That is the true sadness.

Don't even try and bull shit us that my supporters had  nothing they had to hold their nose over.

More bullshit.  It is a matter of degree. Trump is a practically a pervert by his own admission. You excuse that as "just another guy". He isn't. He is not even close.

I recall you, and others here, telling us Obama's reference to Republican economic policy as "putting lipstick on a pig" as being an unquestionable reference to Sarah Palin. A unforgivable offense.  Compare that to what Trump has openly admitted that you simply write off.

Your double standard and clear cut hypocrisy has a long history here. It is undeniable.  If there is one benefit to the Trump presidency it is the high hoops it sets for you to jump through. You're not oblivious. You know the man is a stammering idiot. Yet you have to support him. Your blind, unwavering party loyalty and hatred of liberals demands it. 

Most Trump supporters here are good for some lame parroted "Ha Ha, We won" meme that is mildly entertaining. But not you. Knowing full well the man is unsuited for office, you post laborious attempts to legitimize him. It is, without question, the funniest material you have posted here since four of your identities ago. 

Keep it up. I simply enjoy watching your narcissistic ass thrash on a daily basis. 

55 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

If they lose enough seats in the house and senate, Trump won't be in office in 2020 to think about running.

30 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

No

Agreed. If he doesn't get removed from office or imprisoned, Donnie Beeblebrox will keep drawing attention for them while they empty the coffers.

Trump won't live through the next two years, hamburgers and deep fried chicken lips do not make a healthy diet. Add on the stress of the investigation, his favourite hair colour being dropped, and discovering that Melanoma is actually a deep Soviet agent and he's either cardiac arrest or Special Agent arrest.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

If they lose enough seats in the house and senate, Trump won't be in office in 2020 to think about running.

Actually... depends on how well the Democrats think they can hobble the guy when Congress is no longer a rubber stamp. Ginsberg's health will also be a factor.

If the Democrats think they can manufacture a reasonable delay without Trump being able to do much that cannot be reversed by the next president, then they'll want his impeachment proceedings to be as close to the 2020 elections as they can manufacture. It would be a fucking god-send having a Republican president impeached within a month of electing the next President along with a good chunk of the next Congress. 

Their fear will be that a rebranded GOP under Pence will give the Republican base what it needs to "move past" the Trump years. A red-meat, religious right, conservative who can get back to the "God, guns, and gays" platform they've used for decades. Let's face it, George Bush didn't lose the election for McCain. That responsibility falls to Palin. 

4 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Actually... depends on how well the Democrats think they can hobble the guy when Congress is no longer a rubber stamp. Ginsberg's health will also be a factor.

If the Democrats think they can manufacture a reasonable delay without Trump being able to do much that cannot be reversed by the next president, then they'll want his impeachment proceedings to be as close to the 2020 elections as they can manufacture. It would be a fucking god-send having a Republican president impeached within a month of electing the next President along with a good chunk of the next Congress. 

Their fear will be that a rebranded GOP under Pence will give the Republican base what it needs to "move past" the Trump years. A red-meat, religious right, conservative who can get back to the "God, guns, and gays" platform they've used for decades. Let's face it, George Bush didn't lose the election for McCain. That responsibility falls to Palin. 

If the Senate goes D, expect Chucky to delay any confirmation until after the voters get a chance to speak in 2020

6 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I think the Democrats would be stupid to take Trump down without ensuring that Pence goes with him. Then it would be down to the Democratic speaker, I believe.

One way the GOP could fuck the Dems is to have Pence resign and they appoint a new, clean GOP VP (if they can find one) that isn't tainted by Trump-Russia.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

All indications are that he hates the job. (Apparently some people hate him in the job too!)

My guess is that he'll use the first opportunity to declare victory and go home. (unless others show him the way first.....)

1 minute ago, Fleetwood said:

All indications are that he hates the job. (Apparently some people hate him in the job too!)

My guess is that he'll use the first opportunity to declare victory and go home. (unless others show him the way first.....)

He's not normal people, he doesn't back down. He'll keep doubling down until he hits lava.

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's not normal people, he doesn't back down. He'll keep doubling down until he hits lava.

We used to know a guy like that. Went by the name Happy Jack (amongst others, eh @Hillary?). He'd take a cruise just after he hit the lava, gutlessly running away from facing defeat like a man. Only a matter of time before someone hits his little bitch-switch and gets under his skin just enough he admits he's back as a "friend of Malarkey". :lol: 

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I think the Democrats would be stupid to take Trump down without ensuring that Pence goes with him. Then it would be down to the Democratic speaker, I believe.

I agree, but I just don't see Pence going down for the same mistakes as Trump & family. He's got his flaws for sure... but he is establishment. Covering your ass with plausible deniability will be a survival instinct for the man by now. Trump looks to be going down one way or the other before the next election. Pence, I wouldn't be so sure.

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

One way the GOP could fuck the Dems is to have Pence resign and they appoint a new, clean GOP VP (if they can find one) that isn't tainted by Trump-Russia.

Their payout to Pence would have to be significant for him to step aside. I don't know if they have a cash truck big enough to make Pence step aside from getting the President's chair (with the power it represents). Stepping aside will mean forever being tainted with the implicit acceptance he was guilty of something - he'd never get a shot at the big chair again. 

26 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Nah, he's the best president ever, done more already than any other did in 2 terms. Just ask him.....

21 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I agree, but I just don't see Pence going down for the same mistakes as Trump & family. He's got his flaws for sure... but he is establishment. Covering your ass with plausible deniability will be a survival instinct for the man by now. Trump looks to be going down one way or the other before the next election. Pence, I wouldn't be so sure.

Their payout to Pence would have to be significant for him to step aside. I don't know if they have a cash truck big enough to make Pence step aside from getting the President's chair (with the power it represents). Stepping aside will mean forever being tainted with the implicit acceptance he was guilty of something - he'd never get a shot at the big chair again. 

Pence knew what was going on with Manafort and Flynn. He had to have. If he didn't, he was either stupid or blindingly incompetent.

32 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Pence knew what was going on with Manafort and Flynn. He had to have. If he didn't, he was either stupid or blindingly incompetent.

Oh, I'm not saying that Pence didn't know. I'm saying the guy is a successful establishment career politician... with all the "cover your ass" survival instinct that goes with it.

Trump's impeachment will be a slam dunk. The Trump family was so arrogant, used to getting away with all manner of shit, and not really intending on winning - the didn't even try to hide what they were doing. I bet you pounds to peanuts that Pence will have made certain he had his bases covered.

For the Democrats to put their House Speaker into power by impeaching both President and Vice President means they need more than "Well, you would have to be stupid not to know". You need to have photographic proof their hand was in the cookie jar. I reckon Pence is paranoid enough to make sure there were no cameras around when he stole those cookies. Getting the evidence needed to impeach him will be a lot harder than for Trump.

And given his religious right platform, Pence is a shoo-in for the "They took advantage of me" victimhood play

I trusted Trump. I trusted his family. I realise in hindsight I should have done more to investigate their assurances. As a proud, God-fearing Christian, it is sometimes our burden to be burnt by those that would use our better natures against us. I would never have lied to him and I believed him when he said he had nothing to hide. We are a proud nation who were burnt by our trust in Russia, as I was burnt by Donald Trump. 

Astounding how much one can learn about US politics whilst living in a butt fuck town in rural NSW like Lake Macquarie. 

Some of us have ranged reasonably far and wide. Can't always tell from where we have our feet up at the moment.....

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

How many guys' cocks has Oprah grabbed, just because she could?

How many guys got commando tongue kissed by her?

How many Mr. Universe contestants got walked in on by Oprah, as they were dressing for the pageant?

Are you arguing  the case “in today’s age” she isn’t Presidential?? 

She didn’t get a bone spurs deferment, scam people with a fake university, or go bankrupt multiple times. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Astounding how much one can learn about US politics whilst living in a butt fuck town in rural NSW like Lake Macquarie. 

Do your welcome baskets have lube and training size butt plugs??

Does Dabnis manufacture the plugs?? 

2 hours ago, Fleetwood said:

Some of us have ranged reasonably far and wide. Can't always tell from where we have our feet up at the moment.....

I know mate but it is always fun shit canning Bent boy as he lectures Americans about the inner workings of US politics. The clown doesn't even understand Australian politics. Still claiming the Prime Minister lost the last election. 

10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I know mate but it is always fun shit canning Bent boy as he lectures Americans about the inner workings of US politics. The clown doesn't even understand Australian politics. Still claiming the Prime Minister lost the last election. 

Lake Macquarie is where people who'd really like to live in the Newport-Palm Beach strip but can't afford it buy houses, then proceed to rationalise their choice....

FKT

3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Lake Macquarie is where people who'd really like to live in the Newport-Palm Beach strip but can't afford it buy houses, then proceed to rationalise their choice....

Nope. It's where people who wish to bring up kids away from the shit that is Newport-Palm Beach buy a house for twenty years before selling up and getting something smaller when the kids move out. What the hell would I do with a five bedroom, two story house without any kids? Not enough drugs, even in Palm Beach, to make that seem like a good idea.

9 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Nope. It's where people who wish to bring up kids away from the shit that is Newport-Palm Beach buy a house for twenty years before selling up and getting something smaller when the kids move out. What the hell would I do with a five bedroom, two story house without any kids? Not enough drugs, even in Palm Beach, to make that seem like a good idea.

As I said, then proceed to rationalise their choice.......

Have to agree about the big house, though. As my knees have gotten older, I've come to hate multi-storey houses like the one I built in Sydney. My Tasmanian cottage is smaller than the top floor of my Sydney house and sometimes I think it  still could've been one room smaller.

OTOH the 16m x 13m workshop is too small.

FKT

3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Whatever makes Queenslanders feel better about the fucking heat is fine by me. They need every little delusion they can hide their insecurities behind :lol: 

Personally, I like a lot about the Gold Coast but I'm not built for the Queensland heat. I don't need to rationalise that, I just like cooler climes.

9 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Whatever makes Queenslanders feel better about the fucking heat is fine by me. They need every little delusion they can hide their insecurities behind :lol: 

Personally, I like a lot about the Gold Coast but I'm not built for the Queensland heat. I don't need to rationalise that, I just like cooler climes.

Remind me how hot it was last week in Sydney and the Central Coast, will you?

Dunno why you aimed a 'Queenslander' tag at me, I live in Tasmania. I'm a Sydney escapee. Can't stand the summer heat, I only spend the winter there nowadays.

FKT

7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Remind me how hot it was last week in Sydney and the Central Coast, will you?

Yup, we had an extreme heat wave down here... and yet our average is STILL cooler than Queensland's. Queensland gets heat waves too. More often. And it's bloody humid up there. Fuck that.

7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Dunno why you aimed a 'Queenslander' tag at me, I live in Tasmania. I'm a Sydney escapee. Can't stand the summer heat, I only spend the winter there nowadays.]

Wasn't aiming the tag at you. ;)

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

Yup, we had an extreme heat wave down here... and yet our average is STILL cooler than Queensland's. Queensland gets heat waves too. More often. And it's bloody humid up there. Fuck that.

Wasn't aiming the tag at you. ;)

I'm waiting for the crocodiles to reach Moreton Bay. That might make those idiot jet-skiers think twice.

After doing a software upgrade in Brisbane I thought I'd go to Manly on the train to see some decent waterfront after the boring Brisbane River. The tide was out.

FKT

23 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

After doing a software upgrade in Brisbane I thought I'd go to Manly on the train to see some decent waterfront after the boring Brisbane River. The tide was out.

Yeah, we travelled down the Brisbane river by ferry whilst we were up there... and have to say I wasn't terribly impressed either. Then again, it is a river and I'm kind of a beach/harbour guy. Can't see myself ever moving more than fifteen minutes away from the coast. Did the country pastures thing as a kid, the inland city/suburbs thing as a young adult, and I just don't see the appeal nor need to make that sacrifice anymore :)

17 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:
21 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

It was fucking 117F here the other day. "Cooler Climes" is something I'd never associate with this part of NSW.

22 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It was fucking 117F here the other day. "Cooler Climes" is something I'd never associate with this part of NSW.

That's why I'm in Tasmania in summer & Sydney in winter.

FKT

" I'm saying the guy is a successful establishment career politician... with all the "cover your ass" survival instinct that goes with it."

Nixon and Agnew fell into the same category but were ousted.  And this was before EVERYONE constantly having a video camera/recording device in their pocket. Impeachment is a losing strategy as A: someone more effective with similar positions would advance to position, B: all legislative functions would come to a halt for a year or two, C: D's would lose a major motivator for their base to get involved..

The fantasy scenario for R's would be for the Great Cheeto to stroke out 6 months before the midterms.  The sympathy vote would probably cut the 10 point advantage of the D's at present in half.  R's could hang on to the House and, perhaps, expand their Senate advantage.

40 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

" I'm saying the guy is a successful establishment career politician... with all the "cover your ass" survival instinct that goes with it."

Nixon and Agnew fell into the same category but were ousted.  And this was before EVERYONE constantly having a video camera/recording device in their pocket. Impeachment is a losing strategy as A: someone more effective with similar positions would advance to position, B: all legislative functions would come to a halt for a year or two, C: D's would lose a major motivator for their base to get involved..

The fantasy scenario for R's would be for the Great Cheeto to stroke out 6 months before the midterms.  The sympathy vote would probably cut the 10 point advantage of the D's at present in half.  R's could hang on to the House and, perhaps, expand their Senate advantage.

Stroke out, sympathy vote.

The late Moms Mabley had the best line: "they say you should only speak good of the dead.  He's dead; that's good."

A 19th century US politician (sorry, don't remember who) when told of the death of a long time political rival was asked if he would attend the funeral.  "No" he said "but I approve of it."

My dad, when advised of the death of an old enemy who had cheated him academically responded "Did he suffer?" :D

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

I'm sad you think that is cool.

We know you are sad.

I thought it was amusing, not cool - a bit like the way I regard you.

• Like 1