• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Lark

Poster title

Bus driver is no longer an Anarchist.   He is simply Bus Driver.

LB won a Nobel in yachting,

Ishmael is a mental stripper.

Gov,, Robert Perry, Shootist, other high posters remain Anarchists.   What is the pattern?

1 hour ago, Lark said:

Gov,, Robert Perry, Shootist, other high posters remain Anarchists.   What is the pattern?

I just got a letter from UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and though hey, why the fuck not! Get some really cool free stuff as well.

NobelRous-LEAD.jpg

these-fire-starter-sticks-are-made-to-look-like-a-box-of-dynamite-0.jpg

Image result for hot hooker

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I just got a letter from UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and though hey, why the fuck not! Get some really cool free stuff as well.

Image result for hot hooker

Do you getto keepe the shose?

12 hours ago, Lark said:

It all rides on how alert you were when the latest forum software went in. There was a brief moment when you could edit your profile.

??  Why do I get the feeling something just went over my head and went SPLAT against the wall?

Again :wacko:

1 hour ago, wal' said:

??  Why do I get the feeling something just went over my head and went SPLAT against the wall?

Again :wacko:

it's the title under your name on your post...  I guess some of the mods have taken the time to highlight some of the more colorful characters..  for example:  Ish is a mental stripper, to which I'm not sure  is a batshit crazy stripper or  whatever...   at least someone has a somewhat of a vocabulary.. ( but  i had to look that one up)

24 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

it's the title under your name on your post...  I guess some of the mods have taken the time to highlight some of the more colorful characters..  for example:  Ish is a mental stripper, to which I'm not sure  is a batshit crazy stripper or  whatever...   at least someone has a somewhat of a vocabulary.. ( but  i had to look that one up)

The mods had nothing to do with it except they were a little slow in closing one loophole.

46 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The mods had nothing to do with it except they were a little slow in closing one loophole.

ah i see,  like closing the option to see a anarchist's name history..     so are you a batshit crazy stripper?    with a big ass?  (sorry, been reading the misogyny thread)

29 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

ah i see,  like closing the option to see a anarchist's name history..     so are you a batshit crazy stripper?    with a big ass?  (sorry, been reading the misogyny thread)

I'll answer to batshit crazy, the rest is debatable.

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I feel I've been discriminated against in not being allowed to edit that title as some have. I may require reparations........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I'll answer to batshit crazy, the rest is debatable.

Those jeans make your ass look big.

34 minutes ago, Point Break said:

I feel I've been discriminated against in not being allowed to edit that title as some have. I may require reparations........

I think we did rather well, actually. None of us got stuck with "Booger Bandit" or something thinking we could change back...

19 hours ago, Lark said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

29 minutes ago, oldgoatroper said:

There is no pattern.

There is always a pattern. Because we cannot discern it does not mean it does not exist. 

8 minutes ago, Point Break said:

There is always a pattern. Because we cannot discern it does not mean it does not exist. 

so you sayeng theire is no randume?                              :)

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

so you sayeng theire is no randume?                              :)

No..........there is a randumb.......

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I think we did rather well, actually. None of us got stuck with "Booger Bandit" or something thinking we could change back...

Well I don't know about that.

3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Sorry, just have to ask...

Is it me, or does LB have man hands??

Several pairs in the freezer. Also other assorted goodies.

41 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

yes, canabilism, solves two of the world's biggest proglems,  hunger and over population!   i wonder if dark meat is tastier than white meat?

They are all pink on the inside.

20 minutes ago, Point Break said:

No...........I've seen lotsa insides........there are a lot of colors...........

I was talking about the edible bits.