Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I hear she's now 19 and raising his 4 year old daughter.

She definitely has Moderate's eyes.

IG15.jpg?resize=956,1434&ssl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm..Moderate has the young woman's permission to post explicit material on the internet I assume?

Think there's a law against that if not.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chinabald said:

Then why did a much higher percentage of their population leave and come to the US, then from here to Norway? 

There seems to be a lot of Norskies in Minnesota. Wonder how they got there?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Hmm..Moderate has the young woman's permission to post explicit material on the internet I assume?

Think there's a law against that if not.

 

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Hmm..Moderate has the young woman's permission to post explicit material on the internet I assume?

Think there's a law against that if not.

Did you get permission from the Abos to steal thier country and thier dignity?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chinabald said:

Then why did a much higher percentage of their population leave and come to the US, then from here to Norway? 

With a population of slightly more than 5 million (as compared to the US population of more than 320 million), it is eastbound to see why you prefer to compare numbers as a percent of the population. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

With a population of slightly more than 5 million (as compared to the US population of more than 320 million), it is eastbound to see why you prefer to compare numbers as a percent of the population. 

Please explain why the upper midwest has so many Norweigians. They did immigrate here, didnt they?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, badlatitude said:

"The country discovered oil in the late 1960s, and, unlike other resource-rich countries that have succumbed to mismanagement and corruption in the face of sudden wealth, invested heavily in its people and its economy to become one of the world’s wealthiest places. Its per capita gross domestic product went from $1,441.80 in 1960 to $70,911.8 now, according to World Bank data. (The U.S. figure is $57,638.20.) Norway has higher life expectancy at birth than the U.S., lower rates of infant mortality, low unemployment, and access to the European Union’s labor market (though it’s not an EU member).

Additionally, Norway is the world’s happiest country (the U.S. ranks 14), the place with the most political freedom (the U.S. ranks 45), most press freedom (the U.S. ranks 43rd), and most prosperity (the U.S. ranks 18). Simply put, there’s little economic incentive for Norwegians to immigrate to the U.S."

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/01/trump-shithole-norway/550382/

We have cities with a greater population than Norway.  Norway also exploits their natural resources and banks the money.  The Sovereign wealth fund has better than a trillion dollars in it for that population.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

We have cities with a greater population than Norway.  Norway also exploits their natural resources and banks the money.  The Sovereign wealth fund has better than a trillion dollars in it for that population.

No one should wonder why they are happier than Disneyland there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

With a population of slightly more than 5 million (as compared to the US population of more than 320 million), it is eastbound to see why you prefer to compare numbers as a percent of the population. 

 

10 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Please explain why the upper midwest has so many Norweigians. They did immigrate here, didnt they?

None of us had thought of that.  Now a comparison using a percent of the population makes perfect sense.  See BD?  Chinabald used a comparison with the percentage of population because there are so many Norweigians living in the upper midwest.  

Thank you Professor Dipshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Too good to pass up

You mean the part where you lifted a random 4 year-old photo off twitter claiming it's your GF. Yeah, too good. Awww, Modie, don't be like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I was born a poor white child in the Philippines. I currently live in West Virginia . Am I from a shit hole country? 

Diyrbikir Turkey was kind of a shithole. Hell , there was "binjo" ditches when I lived in Japan. .

Surely amongst this August body we live/lived in shitholes. A quote from Al Swearingen, proprietor of  the Gem Saloon what are those hoopleheads going to do next?

Cocksuckers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bhyde said:

You mean the part where you lifted a random 4 year-old photo off twitter claiming it's your GF. Yeah, too good. Awww, Modie, don't be like that.

Please quote the entire post . Where was any claim made? Typical dem

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this one of the shitholes?

 

 

shit2beach.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

The constitution says congress can pass laws.  Where does it say that it can't pass laws in regard to slavery or that slavery is forbidden to the federal government?

They can pass any law they want. The Supreme Court says that if the law is unconstitutional, then it isn't actually law.

As for your last question, the national government is only given powers that are specifically enabled by The Constitution itself, as per the Tenth. The Constitution is built on racism and slavery, but slavery is against Natural Law, all people are created equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

With a population of slightly more than 5 million (as compared to the US population of more than 320 million), it is eastbound to see why you prefer to compare numbers as a percent of the population. 

How else would you compare them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

 

None of us had thought of that.  Now a comparison using a percent of the population makes perfect sense.  See BD?  Chinabald used a comparison with the percentage of population because there are so many Norweigians living in the upper midwest.  

Thank you Professor Dipshit.

Actually I wasn't talking about the families that have been here for years. I'm talking about the numbers someone else posted here that showed the number of Norwegians who moved here last year vs the number of North Americans that moved there last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Moderate said:

Isnt australia lovely

images.jpeg

aboriginalracism.jpg

Trust me, it's far, far worse than that. Best if you never come here. Really. You'll be happier.

So will we.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Prof Anthrax said:

  I currently live in West Virginia . Am I from a shit hole country?

West Virginia?

That would be a yes.

image.png.1d1f68287810491a7e7efe8ddd974a1c.png

image.png.c8b5fe49671d5473824a73fea6612485.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst part of the Oval Office Shit-hole story is the different stories recalled from the same meeting. 

Are those who cannot recall what he said just a waste of taxpayers money or are they liars?  The spinning, denials and general bullshit coming out of that meeting from partisan interests exposes the worst of the US political system.  Looks like most just accept that as normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, random said:

The worst part of the Oval Office Shit-hole story is the different stories recalled from the same meeting. 

Are those who cannot recall what he said just a waste of taxpayers money or are they liars?  The spinning, denials and general bullshit coming out of that meeting from partisan interests exposes the worst of the US political system.  Looks like most just accept that as normal.

The worst part is having a private meeting where, rather than dealing with things like grown ups in private, these children have to bleat their outrage to the world.

I realise you will all yell about Trump being the child blah blah but the bellends not having the balls to deal with it at the time are eeven worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gissie said:

I realise you will all yell about Trump being the child blah blah but the bellends not having the balls to deal with it at the time are eeven worse.

What is 'it'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gissie said:

The worst part is having a private meeting where, rather than dealing with things like grown ups in private, these children have to bleat their outrage to the world.

I realise you will all yell about Trump being the child blah blah but the bellends not having the balls to deal with it at the time are eeven worse. 

what? you mean they all should have sat on him until he cried Barley? (Uncle)

I think it's clear that disapproval was expressed at the time from both sides..well Lindsey Graham and the Dems . The other's? well we see what happens to Trumps minions when they fall out of favour.

Do you not think people have the right to know what a racist POS their president is in private or public?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I detest Trump and I'm happy this is biting him in the bum.

However, I spent 34 years in Africa, have kept well-informed about everything since I left, and I can truthfully state that nearly the whole continent is a shithole.

Beautiful country. Shame about the people. And the diseases, predators, snakes, etc etc.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Happy said:

 I detest Trump and I'm happy this is biting him in the bum.

However, I spent 34 years in Africa, have kept well-informed about everything since I left, and I can truthfully state that nearly the whole continent is a shithole.

See?  Told you that this will get him re-elected!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chinabald said:

Actually I wasn't talking about the families that have been here for years. I'm talking about the numbers someone else posted here that showed the number of Norwegians who moved here last year vs the number of North Americans that moved there last year. 

I was that poster and the numbers were the reverse of what you remember. Can't be bothered checking back but the number of North Americans going to Norway was about 3x the number going from Norway to the US

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

No one should wonder why they are happier than Disneyland there.

In 2000 Norway claimed a population slightly over 4 million, .  In 2000 the US Census showed 4.5 million in the US claiming themselves Norwegian.

Norway turned a lot more wonderfuller when they started drilling oil out of the North Sea.

Norway_1970_2030_Aleklett_projection_200

The gravy train is slowing down.

16628-export-values-from-norwegian-oil-a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Norway in 1988..Pretty wonderful place then...and I don't mean the Ffiords or the Norwegian Blues either. 

Imagine a traveling a fairly minor country road and suddenly be faced with steel doors..that automatically open into a tunnel going through a small mountain to reach a village of maybe 300 people..awesome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

In 2000 Norway claimed a population slightly over 4 million, .  In 2000 the US Census showed 4.5 million in the US claiming themselves Norwegian.

Norway turned a lot more wonderfuller when they started drilling oil out of the North Sea.

Norway_1970_2030_Aleklett_projection_200

The gravy train is slowing down.

16628-export-values-from-norwegian-oil-a

So, you're not riding along on the Repub-servative denial wagon about Peak Oil?

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I was in Norway in 1988..Pretty wonderful place then...and I don't mean the Ffiords or the Norwegian Blues either. 

Imagine a traveling a fairly minor country road and suddenly be faced with steel doors..that automatically open into a tunnel going through a small mountain to reach a village of maybe 300 people..awesome :)

That was no village, it was Dr Evil's secret northern lair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, you're not riding along on the Repub-servative denial wagon about Peak Oil?

-DSK

No.. he is rejecting the liberal "  free stuff  makes life good "proposal to achieve eternal happiness and a civil society 

so much free stuff in Norway that they were forced to pump away like crazy. then sell the  precious black gold cheap  just to pay for this eternal happiness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

My work is done here.  You PA freaks can have this shithole.

:rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Code 2 said:

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

My work is done here.  You PA freaks can have this shithole.

:rolleyes:

 

How do you handle refugees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, you're not riding along on the Repub-servative denial wagon about Peak Oil?

-DSK

Nope, but oil is the key component of Norways economy for the last 50 years.

The production graph is in barrels, the second in Kroner.  Both are more reflections on the price of oil and gas than "peak oil".  Getting oil out of the North Sea is tough and expensive.

There will always be oil, whether it is economically exploitable is the question.  The concept of "peak oil" is politically exploitable though.  Have fun with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I was that poster and the numbers were the reverse of what you remember. Can't be bothered checking back but the number of North Americans going to Norway was about 3x the number going from Norway to the US

Yes exactly correct. But I did check the numbers. And when you compare a country that isn't even the size of a large metropolitan area in North America you have to factor size in. When you do the math it would take close to 30,000 more immigrants from NA to move to Norway to equal the same percentages. 

I guess you couldn't be bothered to read the whole conversation where I said based on percentages. It's disingenuous to compare straight up numbers of a country with 5 million people bs a continent with over 400 million.

It would be like saying there are more millionaires in the USA then in Norway therefore the US citizens are obviously more wealthy. Well without factoring in the size of the poplulations or doing an average of the wealth of all of the people. You would be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saorsa said:

There will always be oil, whether it is economically exploitable is the question.  The concept of "peak oil" is politically exploitable though.  Have fun with it.

Are we still making dinosaurs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spatial Ed said:

How do you handle refugees?

Put them in concentration camps like France and Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saorsa said:

Put them in concentration camps like France and Australia.

Will they take our refugees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saorsa said:

Sure, I put a link to the rules in the Norway thread.

 

No, no, no, I'm talking about the refugees that show up on our shores.  Can we reroute them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Nope, but oil is the key component of Norways economy for the last 50 years.

The production graph is in barrels, the second in Kroner.  Both are more reflections on the price of oil and gas than "peak oil".  Getting oil out of the North Sea is tough and expensive.

There will always be oil, whether it is economically exploitable is the question.  The concept of "peak oil" is politically exploitable though.  Have fun with it.

The concept of "peak oil" is nothing more than what has been observed and measured, in the history of oil wells and production. As you say, North Sea Oil is difficult to get (although not as difficult as other oil fields), hence more expensive, and risky. But is there another undiscovered Texas or Iran, oil-wise? Unlikely. As you say, there will always be oil, but getting that oil will be increasingly difficult and expensive and more importantly, decreasingly profitable in terms of energy return on energy invested.

Common sense.

OTOH when you're immersed in the conservatard hate-spew media deluge, a lot of common sense things are rejected as outlandish libtard "politically correct" touchy-feely commie fag propaganda. I see this as a tremendous problem with American political leadership.

Whatever

US energy policy needs to move beyond fossil fuels for a number of reasons. Peak Oil (or whatever other term you want to apply to the same concept) is one of them

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mad said:

You should see Venice. 

Spent two days there 3 months ago, and it looked nothing like that.  Yes, some trash in the canals, but no different than Fort Liquordale waterways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Code 2 said:

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

Merit Based Immigration Policy

My work is done here.  You PA freaks can have this shithole.

:rolleyes:

 

Good thing granting citizenship to natives isn'tmerit based or you would be deported.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

The concept of "peak oil" is nothing more than what has been observed and measured, in the history of oil wells and production. As you say, North Sea Oil is difficult to get (although not as difficult as other oil fields), hence more expensive, and risky. But is there another undiscovered Texas or Iran, oil-wise? Unlikely. As you say, there will always be oil, but getting that oil will be increasingly difficult and expensive and more importantly, decreasingly profitable in terms of energy return on energy invested.

Common sense.

OTOH when you're immersed in the conservatard hate-spew media deluge, a lot of common sense things are rejected as outlandish libtard "politically correct" touchy-feely commie fag propaganda. I see this as a tremendous problem with American political leadership.

Whatever

US energy policy needs to move beyond fossil fuels for a number of reasons. Peak Oil (or whatever other term you want to apply to the same concept) is one of them

-DSK

The concept of "peak oil" is a political tool.

It could as well be" peak firewood"; although "peak snakeoil" might be more appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saorsa said:
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

The concept of "peak oil" is nothing more than what has been observed and measured, in the history of oil wells and production. As you say, North Sea Oil is difficult to get (although not as difficult as other oil fields), hence more expensive, and risky. But is there another undiscovered Texas or Iran, oil-wise? Unlikely. As you say, there will always be oil, but getting that oil will be increasingly difficult and expensive and more importantly, decreasingly profitable in terms of energy return on energy invested.

Common sense.

OTOH when you're immersed in the conservatard hate-spew media deluge, a lot of common sense things are rejected as outlandish libtard "politically correct" touchy-feely commie fag propaganda. I see this as a tremendous problem with American political leadership.

Whatever

US energy policy needs to move beyond fossil fuels for a number of reasons. Peak Oil (or whatever other term you want to apply to the same concept) is one of them

-DSK

The concept of "peak oil" is a political tool.

It could as well be" peak firewood"; although "peak snakeoil" might be more appropriate.

Nope.

It's very real. If you graph oil production over time for individual wells, and fields, and/or countries, there is very definitely a peak (as I tried to explain above). As of about 2002, it became very difficult to get accurate and timely numbers published for many countries' oil production. So it would be difficult to say if we are past the global peak, or approaching it, but the amount of oil in the earth certainly is not infinite.

Earlier, you seemed to be agreeing with the idea that oil is not infinite but that the constraint is on how readily we can get it. Now you seem to be retreating into your ideological bunker. Oh well

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone with brains knows Trump was referring the counties themselves not the people! And if any of you have not been out of your snowflake county Thanks to the US military!  you will realize that those countries do have issues, NOT ThE Peolpe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dawson said:

Anyone with brains knows Trump was referring the counties themselves not the people! And if any of you have not been out of your snowflake county Thanks to the US military!  you will realize that those countries do have issues, NOT ThE Peolpe!

zrevi.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

The concept of "peak oil" is a political tool.

It could as well be" peak firewood"; although "peak snakeoil" might be more appropriate.

Yeah of course there is never a peak of anything it's all bullshit,  Even peak CO2 is bullshit.

We should all just keep burning shit, it never runs out and its good for plants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dawson said:

Anyone with brains knows Trump was referring the counties themselves not the people! And if any of you have not been out of your snowflake county Thanks to the US military!  you will realize that those countries do have issues, NOT ThE Peolpe!

Good to know. But didn't he ask why the US was taking "people from all these shithole countries and not more people from Norway"? Notice the word 'people'?

Does your Fox decoder ring explain your "NOT ThE People!" sentiment further, we could be missing something.

What does the US military have to do with people not leaving their snowflake country? I knew the wall was to keep us in. Please inform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been in a shit hole for the past two weeks and I'm only able to withstand it due to my stellar constitution and knife-fighting skills.

I've taught refugees from Myanmar and Darfur (Trump 'tards can google those places ) and I've taught at a snazzy DC private high school with tuition of 33k/year.  The refugees were far . . . FAR better students, and people, actually.  I had a piss ant at the private school that wouldn't do anything and just said he planned on living off his trust fund.  Others felt they were entitled to an A- just for showing up.

The refugees, on the other hand, knew they weren't entitled to shit. I taught them English as a second language, but they were in trade schools.  The electrician apprentice students got jobs as soon as they got out.  There was one employer in Baltimore that only hired refugees from our program because they were such better workers than lazy-ass Americans. 

I also taught youngsters from the shit hole of El Salvador.  I showed them a video about the abandoned neighborhoods in Detroit.  They were appalled. They said even the worst MS-13 barrios don't look that bad.

This is the shit hole where I'm posting this from

50997324.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

what? you mean they all should have sat on him until he cried Barley? (Uncle)

I think it's clear that disapproval was expressed at the time from both sides..well Lindsey Graham and the Dems . The other's? well we see what happens to Trumps minions when they fall out of favour.

Do you not think people have the right to know what a racist POS their president is in private or public?

If you are having a private meeting to find a way around a problem you should not go bleating to the press about what has occurred. Unless you are too ineffectual at your job. When Trump refuses to talk to these idiots because of the lack of trust they have shown you will then bleat on again or cut and paste some one sided article that blames it all on Trump. Your suggestion that they sit on him show that you are like most of those left on PA. You have no interest in meaningful conversation, just like to bleat on to show how much you despise Trump.

The interesting part is that you and your elk are happy to accuse every person that voted for Trump a racist, a bigot and a deplorable without any problem, yet find it okay to abuse Trump for lumping all of Africa with one label. The subject of Trump has shown that so much of the world has lost the ability or the need to consider there may be a differing point of view. You just abuse and denigrate anyone that disagrees, at the same time screaming and demanding heads from your pulpit at the same behavior from the other side. Just a bunch of entitled dickheads that can only have a decent conversation with themselves. Or participate in a self congratulatory circle jerk with those that agree with you.

A pox on all of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

The refugees, on the other hand, knew they weren't entitled to shit.

It's funny that people who are harder working, more willing to get educated, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to succeed no matter what the reason for their immigration are such a threat to the right wing dickheads here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gissie said:

 

The interesting part is that you and your elk are happy to accuse every person that voted for Trump a racist, a bigot and a deplorable without any problem, yet find it okay to abuse Trump for lumping all of Africa with one label.

There were plenty of good people that supported Mussolini, am I right?  They just wanted the trains to run on time.

Fuck you and all you Trump 'tards that have shamed our country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gissie said:

The interesting part is that you and your elk are happy to accuse every person that voted for Trump a racist, a bigot

It's not interesting you made up shit, we know that's what Trump supporters do. It's the only way you can deal with Trump.

We've said you didn't have a problem with voting for a racist bigot. And you don't have a problem continuing to support a racist bigot. You know who really like Trump's shithole comment? The KKK. Maybe the pox has rotted your brain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilk (pronounced “ihlk”) is a noun. It means of a kind or type. Elk (pronounced “ellk”) is a noun. It means a large mammal in the deer family found in North America.

- The elk of Colorado thank you and your ilk for cooperating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

those are wapiti to the rest of the world, elk are the thing we call moose.

the use of elk above in this thread is a malapropism.

A very common malapropism here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

I've been in a shit hole for the past two weeks and I'm only able to withstand it due to my stellar constitution and knife-fighting skills.

I've taught refugees from Myanmar and Darfur (Trump 'tards can google those places ) and I've taught at a snazzy DC private high school with tuition of 33k/year.  The refugees were far . . . FAR better students, and people, actually.  I had a piss ant at the private school that wouldn't do anything and just said he planned on living off his trust fund.  Others felt they were entitled to an A- just for showing up.

The refugees, on the other hand, knew they weren't entitled to shit. I taught them English as a second language, but they were in trade schools.  The electrician apprentice students got jobs as soon as they got out.  There was one employer in Baltimore that only hired refugees from our program because they were such better workers than lazy-ass Americans. 

I also taught youngsters from the shit hole of El Salvador.  I showed them a video about the abandoned neighborhoods in Detroit.  They were appalled. They said even the worst MS-13 barrios don't look that bad.

This is the shit hole where I'm posting this from

50997324.jpg

Looks wonderful..... If only someone would take that heinous swimming pool and those plastic lounge chairs and ugly umbrellas away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the "A pox on all of you" line I thought I should at least try to protect your elk from such witchcraft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

A very common malapropism here....

Hmm going to need a SA dictionary for newbies as Trumps end draws nigh.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's funny that people who are harder working, more willing to get educated, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to succeed no matter what the reason for their immigration are such a threat to the right wing dickheads here.

Trump and his supporters are missing the beauty of immigration to the USA. They want an exclusive club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's funny that people who are harder working, more willing to get educated, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to succeed no matter what the reason for their immigration are such a threat to the right wing dickheads here.

Maybe the right wingers know the truth and are scared.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Trump and his supporters are missing the beauty of immigration to the USA. They want an exclusive club.

They want a shithead country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Hmm going to need a SA dictionary for newbies as Trumps end draws nigh.. 

Shirley, you jest? I think we should all use "Shithole", in lieu of "Trump" in all posts going forward!!:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

those are wapiti to the rest of the world, elk are the thing we call moose.

the use of elk above in this thread is a malapropism.

Elk/Wapiti

1200px-Rocky_Mountain_Bull_Elk.jpg

Moose

59d2a6639ca8b.jpg

Subtly different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

 

This is the shit hole where I'm posting this from

50997324.jpg

You are posting from Google images?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It's values.  Ranking everyone and everything is seen as validating. Expressing a sense of supremacy over others is accepted. Wealth, race, education, place, looks, health and taste, pick your superiority category.

And not to correlate education and IQ, but the republicans I know are college educated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, statistically, and on the internet* the most fervent Trumpsters are white males >50 w/o a college degree. Those with a college degree are second.

Republicans (at least those before 2015) are all over the map.

*excluding the russian bots/fillipino farms, those fake fukers love trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been to Haiti 3 times the country is still a shitrhole. Literally,  Well over 3 billion $ in direct aid and you are hard pressed to see an improvement since the earthquake. The only new housing is for the nearly 10,000 NGOs that operate inside there border.  In one example of poor accountability ...

 USAID has fallen severely short of its own benchmarks for using local labor. A government audit in 2013 found that USAID had severely underestimated its scale for erecting settlements, and had to cut back its goal of building 15,000 houses to 2,649. At the start of 2015, less than a thousand houses have been erected, despite using primarily international partners.

a report put out jointly by NPR and ProPublica found that the Red Cross claimed that all $500 million dollars it raised for Haiti went to serving 4.5 million Haitians. However, with only a population of 10 million, this number is highly improbable and the Red Cross has not provided supporting details. The money spent on actual programming was likely far less than claimed. When asked for a list of their specific Haiti programs and their cost, the Red Cross decli