Trump feels free to label countries with brown and black citizens "shitholes," But parts of Alabama have open pools of sewage in the front yards of poor people. Unless we are willing to judge ourselves as we judge others, we are hypocrites. The people of Alabama, the Appalachias or Haiti all share intelligence and capability mixed with grit on some human scale. Unless and until we judge people individually, and mistrust judgment based upon skin color, religion or other simplistic characteristics, we are ourselves imperfect shitholes with better plumbing. 

Trump is repeating the pattern of his life, trying to rid himself of black tenants in order to accrue whiter tenants. He's really had success selling property to anonymously owned shell corporations and Russian mafia/oligarch types, and wants the same type of success for our country. I don't want his kind of "success" to taint my children's future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

The problem is that Trump is an absolute disaster and it is even more horrible that there are still rabid supporters out there.  It's fucking disgusting.  People willing to destroy a country they claim to love so much just because for the first time in their miserable little lives, they feel like they won something.  Nevermind that most of their previous losses were their own damned fault or completely made up in their delusional small brains.  War on Christmas indeed!  A bunch of ill informed, armchair patriot, hypocrites.

Supreme court. Federal circuit. Yes I can see why liberals would view him as a disaster. How are Ginsburg, Breyer and Kennedy doing healthwise?

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Supreme court. Federal circuit. Yes I can see why liberals would view him as a disaster. How are Ginsburg, Breyer and Kennedy doing healthwise?

I guess liberals are the only ones noticing how many unqualified appointments he is making.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I guess liberals are the only ones noticing how many unqualified appointments he is making.

The Trumpistas and Republicans only care that they are young and rabidly R. Parrots in human form is what they want.

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The Trumpistas and Republicans only care that they are young and rabidly R. Parrots in human form is what they want.

They are making that point blatantly obvious.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

And you are just as rabid and insulting. But you deem such behavior okay as long as it is what you believe. Just another over indulged douchebag.

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

The problem is that Trump is an absolute disaster and it is even more horrible that there are still rabid supporters out there.  It's fucking disgusting.  People willing to destroy a country they claim to love so much just because for the first time in their miserable little lives, they feel like they won something.  Nevermind that most of their previous losses were their own damned fault or completely made up in their delusional small brains.  War on Christmas indeed!  A bunch of ill informed, armchair patriot, hypocrites.

Why is Trump a fucking disaster. I mean he is a dick and an opinionated wanker but does that really mean he is a fucking disaster. You7 have this constitution that is just the bee's fucking knees as Yanks have raved on about for fucking ever. It should be able to mitigate the effect of Trump or do you now feel that the constitution is actually just a piece of crap paper that needs to be torn up because you don't agree with what is going on.

As with many you are happy to consign everyone that has supported Trump to the depths. They are ill informed, small brains. Fuck me you have more delusions on how smart you are then Trump. You claim these dumb fucks are destroying your country. Look in the fucking mirror for the culprit. You still see no reason to accept that anyone could have a good reason for voting for Trump. You blame their miserable lives purely on their own actions. What a great human being you have turned out to be. Then, because you disagree, you treat the highest office in your country with disrespect, making your own behavior that of a spoilt child, having a meltdown because someone had the balls to say no to you. You deserve to have your precious America fucked up because you don't deserve it.

1 minute ago, Gissie said:

Why is Trump a fucking disaster. I mean he is a dick and an opinionated wanker but does that really mean he is a fucking disaster. You7 have this constitution that is just the bee's fucking knees as Yanks have raved on about for fucking ever. It should be able to mitigate the effect of Trump or do you now feel that the constitution is actually just a piece of crap paper that needs to be torn up because you don't agree with what is going on.

As with many you are happy to consign everyone that has supported Trump to the depths. They are ill informed, small brains. Fuck me you have more delusions on how smart you are then Trump. You claim these dumb fucks are destroying your country. Look in the fucking mirror for the culprit. You still see no reason to accept that anyone could have a good reason for voting for Trump. You blame their miserable lives purely on their own actions. What a great human being you have turned out to be. Then, because you disagree, you treat the highest office in your country with disrespect, making your own behavior that of a spoilt child, having a meltdown because someone had the balls to say no to you. You deserve to have your precious America fucked up because you don't deserve it.

Name a good reason for voting for Trump.

One single good reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

One single good reason.

Um...gimme a couple minutes years to think about that.

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

I like liberals ro call me racist. It make the people that know me laugh out loud. 

I didn’t “call you” anything. 

I merely quoted your words. 

You labeled yourself. 

8 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Because he's an irrational, petulant, child of a man, who has the attention span of a guppy, a vindictive streak a mile long, and no sense of right or wrong when it comes to other people.

He's a self centered, prick, who should be put on trial for all the harm he has caused other people to date (Not dating), and he should be held responsible for his words and actions. He is not a good person. He is not nice. He is not smart. He is wealthy, and hires devious, crafty lawyers.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I didn’t “call you” anything. 

I merely quoted your words. 

You labeled yourself. 

Do you sometimes get the impression that English might be Jack's second language?

39 minutes ago, Gissie said:

And you are just as rabid and insulting.

Only to the people with their heads up their asses.

The Republicans of the US have been so brainwashed they are eating their own children to spite the "libruls".

49 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

One single good reason.

I'll give you 6:

the economy

the economy

the economy

the economy

Deregulation 

Crushing ISIS

I personally find Trump creepy and loathesome, I hate his tweets, his coarseness, his tendency to punch down, but after 8 years of abject economic stupidity from the White House, I'll take him, warts and all. 

His narcissism?  No worse than Obama's or either of the Clinton's.

Black unemployment is at the lowest rate since the government started tracking it. If you're against Trump, you must be a racist. 

OK. On that last part I'm kidding. Ther are legitimate reasons to hate Trump, and  I agree with a lot of them. But he's done a very good job on the economy, and if you care about little things like jobs, fiscal solvency, upward mobility, unemployment, and the future of Medicare, Medicaid and social security, then you have no choice but to care about economic growth. On economic growth,  the numbers don't lie. Trump is better than Obama, and is better than Clinton or Sanders would have been. 

You forgot to mention his adding 1.5 trillion to the debt.  That’s great for the economy.

2 hours ago, Hillary said:

The Republitards better hold the senate. They lose it, and Chucky is going to be saying 8 justices are enough, that he needs to wait till the people vote. 

3 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Is constructionist rabid?

46 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

You forgot to mention his adding 1.5 trillion to the debt.  That’s great for the economy.

(LESS THAN) 1/10 of "The Obama Addition" is irresponsible? Hint...Think about that before you answer.

2 hours ago, Gissie said:

:D

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

One single good reason.

Gorsuch

49 minutes ago, Cruisin Loser said:

I'll give you 6:

the economy

the economy

the economy

the economy

Deregulation 

Crushing ISIS

I personally find Trump creepy and loathesome, I hate his tweets, his coarseness, his tendency to punch down, but after 8 years of abject economic stupidity from the White House, I'll take him, warts and all. 

Black unemployment is at the lowest rate since the government started tracking it. If you're against Trump, you must be a racist. 

OK. On that last part I'm kidding. Ther are legitimate reasons to hate Trump, and  I agree with a lot of them. But he's done a very good job on the economy, and if you care about little things like jobs, fiscal solvency, upward mobility, unemployment, and the future of Medicare, Medicaid and social security, then you have no choice but to care about economic growth. On economic growth,  the numbers don't lie. Trump is better than Obama, and is better than Clinton or Sanders would have been. 

But, but, but......the left hates poor black people......

2 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Gorsuch

Why are you rubbing it in?:D

2 hours ago, Gissie said:

Well said.  The goal of that private meeting was to work towards DOCA.  Trump had a huge moment with the live coverage of that meeting.  In control, very Presidential.  So the Dems had to blow it up by talking about his comments during the closed door portion.   Durbin “most vile thing ever heard in the Oval Office”.  I guess he doesn’t view Bill telling Monica to “ suck my dick” in the Oval Office, as offensive.

If you ever come to Chicago a steak dinner on me.  

6 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

One single good reason.

Gorsuch

Ah yes, appointing a party yes-man to the stolen seat.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

Ah yes, appointing a party yes-man to the stolen seat.

Hopefully 2 more in the next 3 years.   I wonder what kind of magic  juice they are giving Ruth 

57 minutes ago, Cruisin Loser said:

I'll give you 6:

the economy

the economy

the economy

the economy

Deregulation 

Crushing ISIS

The economy? What a joke. Thought you were one of the few smart, actual conservatives out here. Name one thing he has done good for it?  Answer: NOTHING. The Tax Scam is a joke that is going to explode the debt and trash us in a few years. How is $1.5 Trillion in debt to give the money to the billionaire class good for us?

But to you, the possibility of de-regulation is worth more than putting a moronic, racist kleptocrat in office?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Gorsuch

I so hope Grosuck is really a closet lib.  Like other republican benchers.  Just to watch the look on your faces.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Because he's an irrational, petulant, child of a man, who has the attention span of a guppy, a vindictive streak a mile long, and no sense of right or wrong when it comes to other people.(That defines the Left in the US)

He's a self centered, prick, who should be put on trial for all the harm he has caused other people(What harm has been caused) to date (Not dating), and he should be held responsible for his words and actions. (The DNC should be jeld to the same standard v Sanders?)He is not a good person.(Hillary?) He is not nice.(Hillary) He is not smart. (Hillary)He is wealthy, and hires devious, crafty lawyers.(Hillary)

• Downvote 1

One single good reason.

Americans probably voted for Trump because they thought Hillary wasn't a reasonable alternative, perhaps the result might have been different if Bernie was up against Trump.

haiti.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Americans probably voted for Trump because they thought Hillary wasn't a reasonable alternative, perhaps the result might have been different if Bernie was up against Trump.

haiti.jpg

:huh:

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

The economy? What a joke. Thought you were one of the few smart conservatives out there.

But to you, the possibility of de-regulation is worth more than putting a moronic, racist kleptocrat in office?

Preserved for posterity. BJP thinks the economy doesn't matter. Like Nancy Pelosi, who thinks a $1000 bonus and a pay raise is "pathetic crumbs". How utterly disconnected with the reality of working people.  

Of course you think the economy doesn't matter. You're one of the idle rich, living on a yacht. To working people it matters,  a lot

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, warbird said:

Your support consists of "he's as bad as the other team". You might want to consider finding a better option.

24 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Your support consists of "he's as bad as the other team". You might want to consider finding a better option.

Nice!!! Black unemployment is at or near historical lows. That is bad for the antoginist, sorry. Why do you hate poor black people? DOW to 26000? Why do you hate your neighbor, coworker, garbage collector, plumber, grocer and gynocologist? Energy in the US has become reliable and stabilizex via keystone, do you use any mode of transportaton?

9 minutes ago, warbird said:

Nice!!! Black unemployment is at or near historical lows. That is bad for the antoginist, sorry. Why do you hate poor black people? DOW to 26000? Why do you hate your neighbor, coworker, garbage collector, plumber, grocer and gynocologist? Energy in the US has become reliable and stabilizex via keystone, do you use any mode of transportaton?

Ontogony recapitulates phylogeny. Consider that.

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Ontogony recapitulates phylogeny. Consider that.

I will go to wiki for your bragadocio words someday, f##k off. Why do YOU hate black people?

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

I will go to wiki for your bragadocio words someday, f##k off. Why do YOU hate black people?

I don't hate them, they just don't taste as good as lobsters.

29 minutes ago, warbird said:

Are you actually bragging about 6.8% black unemployment? While the white unemployment rate is at 3.7%? I thought Trump was a job creator for all Americans.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Are you actually bragging about 6.8% black unemployment? While the white unemployment rate is at 3.7%? I thought Trump was a job creator for all Americans.

He's going to be the job crater very shortly.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's going to be the job crater very shortly.

This place will get mighty silent when that happens too.

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Elk/Wapiti

1200px-Rocky_Mountain_Bull_Elk.jpg

Moose

59d2a6639ca8b.jpg

Subtly different.

I was paddling in the Boundary Waters and made the dumb decision to track a moose. I found it. That f'er was large and in charge!

Backing slowly. Slow. Slow. Hup. Hup. Softly.

6 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

I was paddling in the Boundary Waters and made the dumb decision to track a moose. I found it. That f'er was large and in charge!

Backing slowly. Slow. Slow. Hup. Hup. Softly.

I got my t-shirt yesterday and was very happy with the quality. I'm going to wear it to a board meeting on Thursday and hope to generate some good publicity.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I got my t-shirt yesterday and was very happy with the quality. I'm going to wear it to a board meeting on Thursday and hope to generate some good publicity.

That's awesome. I don't like some of the stuff you post but appreciate you supporting Rags of Honor.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Cruisin Loser said:

Preserved for posterity. BJP thinks the economy doesn't matter. Like Nancy Pelosi, who thinks a $1000 bonus and a pay raise is "pathetic crumbs". How utterly disconnected with the reality of working people.  

Of course you think the economy doesn't matter. You're one of the idle rich, living on a yacht. To working people it matters,  a lot

Pelosi is EXACTLY right. It is crumbs. It's a PR gesture to appease the gullible and make them think the tax cuts aren't just for the billionaires. Until this moment, I never assumed you were gullible. My bad.

Let's look at those "crumbs". Walmart announces a $1,000 bonus.  Whoopee. For everyone that has worked at WM for 20 years or more. And makes more than $11/hr. How many people do you think have worked at WM for 20 years? The average bonus is something like $189, for those that qualify at all. The increase to $11/hour is way bigger news, but that was inevitable as they are having a hard time competing for employees against Target, Costco, etc. who all pay more than Walmart even after the raises. They already had the money for ALL of this before the Tax Scam was passed.

But it gets better.

The bonus will only go to employees who are not impacted by the wage increases — meaning they already earn more than $11 per hour. (emphasis added)

Among that group of employees, only those who have worked for Walmart for 20 years or more will get the full $1,000, Walmart told Business Insider.

Here's how the bonus payout breaks down:

• $200: Less than 2 years of Walmart employment
  • $250: 2-4 years of Walmart employment
  • $300: 5-9 years of Walmart employment 
  • $400: 10-14 years of Walmart employment
  • $750: 15-19 years of Walmart employment
  • $1,000: 20 years or more of Walmart employment

http://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-cash-bonus-payout-rules-2018-1

But wait, there's more!

At the same time, they also are closing 63 Sam's Club stores and putting 11,000 people out of work.

And how much are these "bonuses" costing? A teeny, tiny fraction of the $Billions the Walton  family will be saving

So they get to fool the rubes, make a PR win, and walk away with WAY more money.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Pelosi is EXACTLY right. It is crumbs. It's a PR gesture to appease the gullible and make them think the tax cuts aren't just for the billionaires. Until this moment, I never assumed you were gullible. My bad.

Let's look at those "crumbs". Walmart announces a $1,000 bonus.  Whoopee. For everyone that has worked at WM for 20 years or more. And makes more than $11/hr. How many people do you think have worked at WM for 20 years? The average bonus is something like $189, for those that qualify at all. The increase to $11/hour is way bigger news, but that was inevitable as they are having a hard time competing for employees against Target, Costco, etc. who all pay more than Walmart even after the raises. They already had the money for ALL of this before the Tax Scam was passed.

But it gets better.

But wait, there's more!

At the same time, they also are closing 63 Sam's Club stores and putting 11,000 people out of work.

And how much are these "bonuses" costing? A teeny, tiny fraction of the $Billions the Walton  family will be saving

So they get to fool the rubes, make a PR win, and walk away with WAY more money.

You are so far out of touch with the people working at the lower end.  They will be very happy to get Even a $200 bonus.   Looking at the tax plan.  Do you oppose the corporate tax cut?  

10 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Looking at the tax plan.  Do you oppose the corporate tax cut?  

Yes.  'Trickle down' means more money trickling down into the pockets of the executives bonus's. 

How many of the those Corporations had a loss in the previous financial year?

Are there any regulations to require that the money forgone should be reinvested in the economy?

If some of them did not pay any taxes, does that mean that the government starts paying tax to the corporations?

This is getting really , really silly now.  I admit that this so far is way worse than any worst case scenarios I had in mind for a Trump Presidency.  The Country is being raped for the scraps of what's left.

1 minute ago, random said:

Yes.  'Trickle down' means more money trickling down into the pockets of the executives bonus's. 

How many of the those Corporations had a loss in the previous financial year?

If some of them did not pay any taxes, does that mean that the government starts paying tax to the corporations?

That talking point doesn’t matter.    it’s all about attracting new companies and keeping current companies in the US.  

3 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

That talking point doesn’t matter.    it’s all about attracting new companies and keeping current companies in the US.  

No of course you don't want to talk about such trivial things.

The leadership of the US is so fucked that no company with any intelligent leadership would set-up in the US.  Why pay 21% tax when they already know you can pay nothing in other countries?

21% Vs 0%?  No contest is it?

6 minutes ago, random said:

No of course you don't want to talk about such trivial things.

The leadership of the US is so fucked that no company with any intelligent leadership would set-up in the US.  Why pay 21% tax when they already know you can pay nothing in other countries?

21% Vs 0%?  No contest is it?

Which countries are at 0? None that I know of. 

21% makes the US Attractive to foreign investment.  It’s already happening.   

46 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

That's awesome. I don't like some of the stuff you post but appreciate you supporting Rags of Honor.

Thank you.

I'll help, what is it?

Just now, Ed Lada said:

I'll help, what is it?

It's a clothing company that hires veterans and pays them a living wage. The designs are limited, but the quality and screen printing is outstanding. ragsofhonor.us

Just now, badlatitude said:

It's a clothing company that hires veterans and pays them a living wage. The designs are limited, but the quality and screen printing is outstanding. ragsofhonor.us

That's cool.  I'll check them out and support my felow Vets.  I'll be in the US in May for a couple of months, I'll have them sned the stuff to my daughter.

Just now, Ed Lada said:

That's cool.  I'll check them out and support my felow Vets.  I'll be in the US in May for a couple of months, I'll have them sned the stuff to my daughter.

That's wonderful, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the product.

1 hour ago, warbird said:

He only hates stupid people.

45 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Which countries are at 0? None that I know of. 

21% makes the US Attractive to foreign investment.  It’s already happening.   

The tax rate does not matter is you don't pay any tax.  Even Trump doesn't pay tax apparently!

Fucking really hard to pay less tax than zero.

Below are the 18 companies that paid no federal income tax from 2008-2015, according to ITEP. Many of them are in the energy sector. 

1. Pepco Holdings
  2. PG&E Corp. 
  3. Wisconsin Energy
  4. NiSource
  5. International Paper
  6. FirstEnergy
  7. Priceline.com
  8. Amos Energy
  9. General Electric
  10. American Electric Power
  11. Ryder System
  12. Duke Energy
  13. NextEra Energy
  14. Xcel Energy
  15. Ameren
  16. CMS Energy
  17. Sempra Energy
  18. Eversource Energy

7 hours ago, Gissie said:

That maybe the case, but can they just leave the rest of the world out of it? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mad said:

That maybe the case, but can they just leave the rest of the world out of it? 

Chance would be a fine thing.

On 1/12/2018 at 3:10 AM, Sean said:

35% of Americans just said “fuck yeah!”

White Europeans only please. 

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t higher. 

There are shithole euro countries too btw. Shit-holy ness is not just related to skin color. There’s a lot of white enclaves shitholes in the US too. Just saying. 

On 1/12/2018 at 5:00 AM, frenchie said:

APOLOGIZE ??!!?!!

He'll double down, you can depend on it.

Bigly. Everyone is saying it. 

1 hour ago, Mid said:

The word 'Shithole' is being projected on to the front of Donald Trump's hotel in Washington

that is jolly good -

I wonder - are there any laws to stop people doing this?

2 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t higher. 

There are shithole euro countries too btw. Shit-holy ness is not just related to skin color. There’s a lot of white enclaves shitholes in the US too. Just saying. 

Careful with europeans...many have   "liberal tendencies "

IT can be Expensive and complex to re educate them

some can never be saved

5 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

You are so far out of touch with the people working at the lower end.  They will be very happy to get Even a $200 bonus.   Looking at the tax plan.  Do you oppose the corporate tax cut?  

I am sure they wil LOVE the $200. Except for the 11,000 people that just lost their jobs of course. And the people that weren't eligble.

And it will make next to no substantive difference in their financial health over the next five years when the Walton family pockets $Billions in tax breaks.

It's Bread & Circuses. Kabuki theater.

Lobbyists for big corporations and billionaires WROTE the damned tax law. Do you honestly think any of these "bonus" programs were anything but staged for effect? Every single one of the companies that announced these things had enough cash lying around to pay them with or without the tax cuts being passed.

It's theater for the gullible - like you. It will have no real long-term lasting positive effect for any of the workers. They will be worse off in the long term, as we just saddled their kids with $1.5 Trillion in debt so the Waltons, Kochs and Mercers can all pocket a few $Billion more.

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I am sure they wil LOVE the $200. Except for the 11,000 people that just lost their jobs of course. And the people that weren't eligble.

And it will make next to no substantive difference in their financial health over the next five years when the Walton family pockets $Billions in tax breaks.

It's Bread & Circuses. Kabuki theater.

Lobbyists for big corporations and billionaires WROTE the damned tax law. Do you honestly think any of these "bonus" programs were anything but staged for effect? Every single one of the companies that announced these things had enough cash lying around to pay them with or without the tax cuts being passed.

It's theater for the gullible - like you. It will have no real long-term lasting positive effect for any of the workers. They will be worse off in the long term, as we just saddled their kids with $1.5 Trillion in debt so the Waltons, Kochs and Mercers can all pocket a few $Billion more.

Opps !  You forgot Jeff Bezos, the liberal conscience behind the Washington Post. 

IMG_7839.PNG

7 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Opps !  You forgot Jeff Bezos, the liberal conscience behind the Washington Post. 

IMG_7839.PNG

Indeed, he should do quite well under the GOP tax plan.

If you decided to tax his paper wealth...perhaps skim off half.....what would happen to the value of Amazon, its employees, the holders of Amazon debt, equities ?

Slugs is a funny ignoramus.  I don't have him on ignore because of the entertainment value.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

If you are going to rag on someone for being disconnected from the reality of working people, try not to be disconnected from the reality of working people yourself. Working people" knew the economy was getting better well before Trump entered office. It's why Walmart raised wages in February 2015 from the $7.75 to $9, then raised them again in February 2016 from $9 to $10. The labor markets been tightening nationally for several years now, long before Trump was in office.

Clearly Trump unleashed the animal spirits of capitalism in a block of business owners. Don't know why, they can't point to many things why, but he definitely did. That he did sure as shit isn't showcased by a tight labor market that proceeded him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I was not aware Haitians could vote in US elections. 

The article indicated that his speech was directed at Haitian-Americans, and he told the voters that he had come to "listen and learn" and to build a new relationship with the community.

A lot of good that did, huh?

I don’t support Trump but conditions for the super rich in those countries really are not what they are here in the US, so they are shitholes, and he is right. 

13 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

So what's your point?  Because some ignoramus makes a video full of half truths, straw men and any other number of other logical falacies, that make a point that you happen to agree with, makes it a universal truth?  What the fuck gives her the aurhtority to decide who can come her and who can't?  What a peice of Right wing bullshit.  The problem is the people pulling the strings know mouth breathers like you and your elk will eat this shit up. You know what happens when you are on a diet of eating shit?  You become a piece of shit.

3 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

I don't think they ship to Poland.

https://ragsofhonor.us/

You missed the part where i said I will be in the US in the spring and I will have the shirts waiting for me at my daughter's house.

In about 4 weeks I will be a first time grandfather, of twins, one boy, one girl.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

You missed the part where i said I will be in the US in the spring and I will have the shirts waiting for me at my daughter's house.

In about 4 weeks I will be a first time grandfather, of twins, one boy, one girl.

Oh, cool! The quality is very good.

Congrats, Pops! My Mom says the best part of having grandkids is she gets all the fun but none of the hassle.

I used to love running errands with my Grandfather. He was a funny mofo but very intense.

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:
5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I was not aware Haitians could vote in US elections. 

The article indicated that his speech was directed at Haitian-Americans, and he told the voters that he had come to "listen and learn" and to build a new relationship with the community.

A lot of good that did, huh?

Oh sorry, the article headline said "Haitian voters".  Not "haitian-Americans".  So I assumed he meant Haitians, not Americans.  

Personally, I think the sooner we stop all this "hyphenation" BS, the sooner these race/ethnicity issues will go away.  If you come to America to be a citizen, then be a fucking "Murican".  Take some pride in the country and culture that got you out of your shithole and gave you a chance at the "Murican dream".  Its not the "Haitian-Murican dream", or the "African-Murican dream" or the "Iranian-Murican Dream" or the "Pusstrailian-Murican dream"..... its just the Murican dream.  So get on board for the big win.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

Oh, cool! The quality is very good.

Congrats, Pops! My Mom says the best part of having grandkids is she gets all the fun but none of the hassle.

I used to love running errands with my Grandfather. He was a funny mofo but very intense.

I have 3 granddaughters ranging in age from 3 months to 15 years. Being a grandparent is God's reward for surviving parenthood.

2 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Oh sorry, the article headline said "Haitian voters".  Not "haitian-Americans".  So I assumed he meant Haitians, not Americans.  

Personally, I think the sooner we stop all this "hyphenation" BS, the sooner these race/ethnicity issues will go away.  If you come to America to be a citizen, then be a fucking "Murican".  Take some pride in the country and culture that got you out of your shithole and gave you a chance at the "Murican dream".  Its not the "Haitian-Murican dream", or the "African-Murican dream" or the "Iranian-Murican Dream" or the "Pusstrailian-Murican dream"..... its just the Murican dream.  So get on board for the big win.  

I agree although I'm not sure if it will solve anything.

23 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Trump was just trying to convince some of the 1 million illegals who voted to vote for him.

Funny that Princess jeff doesn't single out the Irish-Americans. They haven't given up on the country they left 170 years ago and we'll have a bunch of parades celebrating their heritage coming up in two months. But Princess doesn't single them out, nope.

3 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

If you are going to rag on someone for being disconnected from the reality of working people, try not to be disconnected from the reality of working people yourself. Working people" knew the economy was getting better well before Trump entered office. It's why Walmart raised wages in February 2015 from the $7.75 to $9, then raised them again in February 2016 from $9 to $10. The labor markets been tightening nationally for several years now, long before Trump was in office.

Clearly Trump unleashed the animal spirits of capitalism in a block of business owners. Don't know why, they can't point to many things why, but he definitely did. That he did sure as shit isn't showcased by a tight labor market that proceeded him.

$1000 after taxes is what - $2.50 a day? Wow, don't spend it all in one place.