3 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Trump's annual physical exam is scheduled for today. What will the doctors find?

Fire away.

There is no law requiring anything to be revealed to the public. We will only learn what they want us to know.

11 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Trump's annual physical exam is scheduled for today. What will the doctors find?

Fire away.

I think they will find a raging asshole.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

I think they will find a raging asshole.

With his diet, that’s quite possible. :o

• Like 1

President Trump will Tweet that the doctors told him they've never seen a finer specimen of a man.  

The folks in the WH, and the online Faithful, will nod their heads and say "Yep."

I am less concerned about Trump's physical exam, and more concerned about the mental one.

Just now, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I am less concerned about Trump's physical exam, and more concerned about this mental one.

They will need a proctologist to properly exam his mental state.

• Like 1

I sincerely hope he continues to care for his body with the same regimen that has created his version of the very best of bodies. 

If he chooses to modify that diet I suggest he add large amounts of CocaCola, bacon, ice cream, hard liquor, and smoke five or six packs a day 

• Like 1

Hi blood pressure, excessive gall secretions, obesity, cognitive dissonance, halitosis, heart disease, and gout.

None of which will be reported.

4 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Fire away.

Sphincter, mostly.

3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Sphincter, mostly.

Wouldn't it be funny if they found a great big pink pussy?............. :D

Trump sits down in the examination room, removes his MAGA hat to reveal a big drooling toad on his head

"Whoa, what's that"? exclaims the Dr,

"Well it all started with a boil on my ass" replied the toad

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump will Tweet that the doctors told him they've never seen a finer specimen of a man.  

The folks in the WH, and the online Faithful, will nod their heads and say "Yep."

He is a remarkable specimen. 

fc104200b2eddef213410d0936a738b9.jpg

11 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Best physical shape of any president.  Ever.

CqXd5IlWIAA2p9C.jpg

Press ups while playing golf, impressive fitness, the best fitness, many people are saying this. 

1 hour ago, mad said:

Press ups while playing golf, impressive fitness, the best fitness, many people are saying this. 

I thought he was looking for his teeth.

12 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Sphincter, mostly.

Perhaps the most ignorant comment you have ever posted 

A healthy properly operating sphincter controls what comes out of the asshole.

A rigorous examination revealed that POTUS is all mouth, no heart, rat brain, not much spine, with somewhat underdeveloped fingers and other appendages.

Privately the doctors agreed that euthanasia would be the socially correct action, but the law doesn't allow it.

image.png.92524b2ccd3a6145a1e8bd6c94055e65.pngimage.png.42f0c481a2001bc1713aa246755711d6.pngimage.png.182888469b998b7789be1b20179634f1.png

Must...............................................................Make.... it........ to....... the.................... next......... Cup.......... Oh god! Where's the cart!?

17 hours ago, Spatial Ed said:

Funny that the rear admiral spells his first name 

Ronnie 

it's almost like the real Doctor didn't write the thing that she used quotes around.

Anyone else believe 239 lbs? I sure don't.

26230499_1186662198135413_82483130283755

"Trump, 71, is 6-foot-3 and his weight is 239 pounds, which is considered overweight by the medical community and just short of obese, Jackson said. He said that he recommended that the president eat a healthier diet, exercise regularly and lose 10 to 15 pounds.

The president’s weight is 3 pounds higher than it was during the campaign in September 2016, according to a letter Trump released from his personal physician in New York, Harold N. Bornstein.

That letter reported his cholesterol levels were controlled with medication and were within the healthy range for a man his age. Jackson said that Trump’s cholesterol level is now elevated, so he is increasing Trump’s medication.

Trump’s cholesterol of 223 is elevated and his low-density lipoprotein of 143 is borderline high. Jackson said he hopes to bring down the LDL or “bad cholesterol” score with diet, exercise and statin medication."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-did-exceedingly-well-on-a-cognitive-test-top-white-house-doctor-says/2018/01/16/e8af8b8a-fadb-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar&tidr=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.03ff24adc4cd

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Anyone else believe 239 lbs? I sure don't.

26230499_1186662198135413_82483130283755

"Trump, 71, is 6-foot-3 and his weight is 239 pounds, which is considered overweight by the medical community and just short of obese, Jackson said. He said that he recommended that the president eat a healthier diet, exercise regularly and lose 10 to 15 pounds.

The president’s weight is 3 pounds higher than it was during the campaign in September 2016, according to a letter Trump released from his personal physician in New York, Harold N. Bornstein.

That letter reported his cholesterol levels were controlled with medication and were within the healthy range for a man his age. Jackson said that Trump’s cholesterol level is now elevated, so he is increasing Trump’s medication.

Trump’s cholesterol of 223 is elevated and his low-density lipoprotein of 143 is borderline high. Jackson said he hopes to bring down the LDL or “bad cholesterol” score with diet, exercise and statin medication."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-did-exceedingly-well-on-a-cognitive-test-top-white-house-doctor-says/2018/01/16/e8af8b8a-fadb-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar&tidr=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.03ff24adc4cd

is that minus his BIG hands?? ;-)

239? Bullshit. Was he standing on the scale on only one foot?

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

I don't know, but my old man was similar in stature and was close to 300.  He didn't hit 240 until after a 6 month coma.

The cholesterol is pretty darn high, but we can all do better.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:52 AM, badlatitude said:

There is no law requiring anything to be revealed to the public. We will only learn what they want us to know.

Which turns out to be everything.

10 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

I agree he is closer to 270 or 280 for that height and how does a doctor say he's healthy when he has a high BMI, a high cholesterol, and a borderline high lipoid number? That is not anywhere near the definition of healthy.

18 minutes ago, Hillary said:

One more myth gone. 

Normal mental function. No impairment. 

Myth?

Doc says healthy and he's supposedly just a pound under obese. Doc says normal mental function ......

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hillary said:

One more myth gone. 

Normal mental function. No impairment. 

There won't be any claims at trial that he is impaired. Great!

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That big ass body makes those hands look small.

Fat shaming. How progressive. No really, i'm not being sarcastic. Liberals are the ultimate hypocrites so you really are being true to your progressivism. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I agree he is closer to 270 or 280 for that height and how does a doctor say he's healthy when he has a high BMI, a high cholesterol, and a borderline high lipoid number? That is not anywhere near the definition of healthy.

Are you seriously accusing the Doctors of lying?  I can imagine how you would score on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)

I'd like the same Doc for my next physical please <_<

3 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Myth?

Doc say healthy and he's supposedly just a pound under obese. Doc says normal mental function ......

Doc didn't even spell his own name correctly in the original release...

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

Are you seriously accusing the Doctors of lying?  I can imagine how you would score on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)

Look at that gut and tell me honestly that's 239lbs. I think you would fail a cognitive fabricator test.

4 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Fat shaming. How progressive. No really, i'm not being sarcastic. Liberals are the ultimate hypocrites so you really are being true to your progressivism. 

I think it shows empathy to be concerned for the health of Dear Leader.

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Hey liberals I feel your pain. It must cut deep to hear the doctors torpedo your senility argument.

Hey cheer up, you still have fat jokes and bad hair to work with. 

Trump torpedoes his senility argument on a regular basis. He doesn't need any support.

7 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Hey liberals I feel your pain. It must cut deep to hear the doctors torpedo your senility argument.

Hey cheer up, you still have fat jokes and bad hair to work with. 

You forgot the senility pass means he is just plain stupid and we can work with that.

Never heard such a strange press conference.  Hey reporters,  asking if he shows signs of mental instability over and over again doesn’t change the results.  

4 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Never heard such a strange press conference.  Hey reporters,  asking if he shows signs of mental instability over and over again doesn’t change the results.  

Didn't catch it, did anyone ask about the bone spurs? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Didn't catch it, did anyone ask about the bone spurs? 

A simple x-ray would reveal the truth about that, the evidence doesn't disappear.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Doc didn't even spell his own name correctly in the original release...

Doctors have notoriously poor spelling and penmanship. This is why Pharmacists are always pretty much guessing at the type, and dosage of medication the doctor prescribed.

In this case I'm guessing the Dr. couldn't read his own notes, and had Huckleberry-Sanders type them out for him to read from.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Kilograms. 

I originally had put Kgs in but that would have come to about 500lbs. Even 2 scoops isn't that huge

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

53D2CCD7-B847-409E-90BD-87878088F6D1.jpeg

chrislhayes 
Christopher Hayes 
@chrislhayes 
21 minutes 
Has anyone coined "girther" for those who belive the president weighs more than his doctor reports?

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

No kidding.  I am a little taller, almost 6'6" and I go between 225 and 230 lbs.  I have a little bulge on my belly, I am otherwise pretty lean and I have no hips and ass.  I wear 36x36   pants. and if I don't make my belt tight, may pants tend to slide down.  As I am 62 years old, that isn't a very good look on me.  So there is no way that Trump. at a little more than 2 inches shorter than me can only weigh a few more pounds than me.  He is fucking fat, I'll bet he is much closer to 270-280 lbs.

There is no way that a guy that fat and lazy can have a resting pulse of 68 and near perfect blood pressure, I don't remember the exact number but it was 120 something over 70 something. For a male, those are fine numbers, for an old overweight male with high cholesterol, I don't believe it.  The doctor claims that rump isn't on any other meds than what he reported but that doesn't mean that Trump didn't get a shot of some vasodilator to bring his BP down and a little valium to get his pulse that low.  Granted he doesn't drink or smoke is good,  but he is a fat lazy fuck with high cholesterol.  The 220 isn't too bad, and he is on Lipitor but the LDL which is the really bad shit it way to high and the HDL which is good is low.  Thats called heart disease waiting to happen.  The doc said he wanted to bring the LDL down to 120 but it should be below 100.  The fact that he passed the stress test and exceeded the expectations for a man his age isn't saying much. I have taken a shitload of stress tests since my late 30s and even at that age, it wasn't terribly strenuous to equal the expected rate.  After all the purpose is to put some stress on the heart to see if there is any ischemia or a reduced blood flow to the heart muscle.  You don't really want to induce a full fledged infarction, although that occasionally happens to people with advanced heart disease particularly.  The only sure way to know what condition the arteries supplying the heart are in, short of cutting them open is to do to a heart cath.  Often calcified plaques will show up on an x-ray but they don't show any narrowing of the soft tissue.

That doctor just didn't sound right.  I worked with a lot of doctors and I know how they talk.  He was giving a mixture of medical and layman's language and not doing it well. 

7 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

No kidding.  I am a little taller, almost 6'6" and I go between 225 and 230 lbs.  I have a little bulge on my belly, I am otherwise pretty lean and I have no hips and ass.  I wear 36x36   pants. and if I don't make my belt tight, may pants tend to slide down.  As I am 62 years old, that isn't a very good look on me.  So there is no way that Trump. at a little more than 2 inches shorter than me can only weigh a few more pounds than me.  He is fucking fat, I'll bet he is much closer to 270-280 lbs.

There is no way that a guy that fat and lazy can have a resting pulse of 68 and near perfect blood pressure, I don't remember the exact number but it was 120 something over 70 something. For a male, those are fine numbers, for an old overweight male with high cholesterol, I don't believe it.  The doctor claims that rump isn't on any other meds than what he reported but that doesn't mean that Trump didn't get a shot of some vasodilator to bring his BP down and a little valium to get his pulse that low.  Granted he doesn't drink or smoke is good,  but he is a fat lazy fuck with high cholesterol.  The 220 isn't too bad, and he is on Lipitor but the LDL which is the really bad shit it way to high and the HDL which is good is low.  Thats called heart disease waiting to happen.  The doc said he wanted to bring the LDL down to 120 but it should be below 100.  The fact that he passed the stress test and exceeded the expectations for a man his age isn't saying much. I have taken a shitload of stress tests since my late 30s and even at that age, it wasn't terribly strenuous to equal the expected rate.  After all the purpose is to put some stress on the heart to see if there is any ischemia or a reduced blood flow to the heart muscle.  You don't really want to induce a full fledged infarction, although that occasionally happens to people with advanced heart disease particularly.  The only sure way to know what condition the arteries supplying the heart are in, short of cutting them open is to do to a heart cath.  Often calcified plaques will show up on an x-ray but they don't show any narrowing of the soft tissue.

That doctor just didn't sound right.  I worked with a lot of doctors and I know how they talk.  He was giving a mixture of medical and layman's language and not doing it well. 

That's a good analysis with one exception. I wouldn't call anyone who golfs as much as Trump, fat and lazy. He may be fat, but he gets regular exercise even though he uses a cart, that does have some benefit.

Atenolol(or other beta blockers) will crank back the heart rate and bring down the blood pressure no matter how fat you are.

I golfed when I was young, the major amount of exercise in golfing is from walking.  I have ridden in a cart a few times and it is nothing like walking 18 holes, especially on a hilly course.  When I was a young teen I caddied at a local course and often would do 36 holes on one day.  At Trumps age he needs aerobic exercise more than anything to keep the heart healthy.  Swinging a golf club isn't going to do it.  The man obviously doesn't exercise regularly.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That's a good analysis with one exception. I wouldn't call anyone who golfs as much as Trump, fat and lazy. He may be fat, but he gets regular exercise even though he uses a cart, that does have some benefit.

There’s  not much cardio involved in driving up to the ball and swinging a club, especially if you top it of with McDonald’s and chocolate cake. 

Just now, mad said:

There’s  not much cardio involved in driving up to the ball and swinging a club, especially if you top it of with McDonald’s and chocolate cake. 

Good point, destroying what benefit he gets by topping a day off with a couple thousand calories is more harmful than good.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Atenolol(or other beta blockers) will crank back the heart rate and bring down the blood pressure no matter how fat you are.

Yeah it's works by lowering the heart rate which in turn lowers the BP.  There are better, newer ways to do that, ACE inhibitors which relax the artery walls for example, and that particular drug isn't a terribly effective treatment for hypertension in spite of its popularity.

4 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Yeah it's works by lowering the heart rate which in turn lowers the BP.  There are better, newer ways to do that, ACE inhibitors which relax the artery walls for example, and that particular drug isn't a terribly effective treatment for hypertension in spite of its popularity.

yep - just adding that he could've slipped a couple pills and made the tests look better.

14 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Good point, destroying what benefit he gets by topping a day off with a couple thousand calories is more harmful than good.

Not just the calories, it’s the fat content!  

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

yep - just adding that he could've slipped a couple pills and made the tests look better.

Surely that would show on a blood test?

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

I know that Obama picked that doctor but I am highly suspicious.  He sounded too much like a cheerleader to me.  It wasn't appropriate.  At one point he said something about Trumps something being excellent and then a couple moments later he said they would work on proving it and then he tried to quickly cover for his mistake and said something about although it was already excellent, being even better was good too.  

I don't know why people are so focused on the dementia thing.  I do agree with the doctor, if Trump scored well on the test, there isn't much reason to do more testing.  But actually that's good news because that means Trump either has a bona fide mental illness or that he is just the stupid racist, venal son of a bitch that he appears to be.  Dementia would absolve him of some of the responsibility of the stupid shit he says.  

1 minute ago, mad said:

Surely that would show on a blood test?

Only if they were looking for it and nobody is going to do a drug screen for a common blood pressure medication.

25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He has become a national punchline. 

With a national belt line to match...

It's a simple numeric transposition - he's 329 Lbs.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

On his way to 392

9 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

On his way to 392

By 2024 he'll be 923. The biggest president! Many people are saying it.

7 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

By 2024 he'll be 923. The biggest president! Many people are saying it.

Come 2024:

https://www.google.com/search?q=taft+golfing&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw2JCL_t3YAhUpjK0KHUZzBcsQsAQIKw&biw=1366&bih=636

39 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

329 looks about right. Nothing wrong with that, unless you’re Jeffie. 

I am quite pleased with the reports.it seems obvious to me the man has serious health issues and he is denying their existence. My understanding of the odds of long term survival for those  who deny health issues  goes well with my desire to hasten hiscecitvfrom the White House.

Eat lots of Ice cream Gropenfuhrer!!!!