Sign in to follow this  
the_abandoned_brane

Can't win.

Celibate monk is beginning to sound good.......

But......

A new monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to help the other monks in copying the old texts by hand. He notices, however, that they are copying copies, and not the original books.

So, the new monk goes to the head monk to ask him about this. He points out that if there was an error in the first copy, that error would be continued in all of the other copies. The head monk says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

So, he goes down into the cellar with one of the copies to check it against the original. Hours later, nobody has seen him. So, one of the monks goes downstairs to look for him. He hears sobbing coming from the back of the cellar and finds the old monk leaning over one of the original books crying. He asks what's wrong.

"You fuckers", he says, with anger and sadness in his eyes, "the word was celebrate!"

• Like 2

There are odd lost souls everywhere. Until you are exposed to the denizens of the night lurking the shadows of the abandoned parts of our cities................it seems odd to find one. 

19 hours ago, the_abandoned_brane said:

d4dTv4m.jpg

She didn’t get hit by an Ugly Stick....

They used the whole tree!

7 hours ago, silent bob said:

She didn’t get hit by an Ugly Stick....

They used the whole tree!

Same woman. Oh you're not 6 feet tall? I don't date short men. 

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Beauty as sexist discrimination. :rolleyes:

Works both ways. Don't think I have ever seen ugly models in a woman's magazine. Not like cosmetics are being targeted to a male audience. When Glamour and Elle change maybe others will too. 

Funny how in the animal kingdom it is usually the male that is brightly color to attract mates and the women are drabbier for more protection from predators

On 15/01/2018 at 3:47 PM, burndoc said:

Works both ways. Don't think I have ever seen ugly models in a woman's magazine. Not like cosmetics are being targeted to a male audience. When Glamour and Elle change maybe others will too. 

Funny how in the animal kingdom it is usually the male that is brightly color to attract mates and the women are drabbier for more protection from predators

interesting remark!