Mid

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

5 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

I think one problem is that "fact" sounds like "fat." That's what I though I heard the first time.

So people hear fat, and take offense. Once they learned the comedian said fact, it was too late. They were mad, and came up with new reasons to be mad.

As if anyone in today's political environment needs to look for new reasons to be angry.

"Someone who can laugh at themselves with others is likely self-realized. Someone who can't, isn't." - Rick Yukon.

"Act as if the future of the universe depends on what you do, while laughing at yourself for thinking that your actions make any difference." - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

and of course, if you want a quote from someone who lived with a stick up her arse and was probably the role model for a bunch  of people in that room ...

"The worst evil that you can do, psychologically, is to laugh at yourself. That means spitting in your own face." Ayn Rand

4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

You need glasses or something. The Rock is much better looking

I mean, I still wouldn't date him or anything, for one thing I am happily married, but I got eyes.

-DSK

Too late Steam, you let the genie out of the bottle.

What you Said:  

"You need glasses or something. The Rock is much better looking

I mean, I still wouldn't date him or anything, for one thing I am happily married, but I got eyes."

What I read:

"blah blah,blah, blah, The Rock is much better looking

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,  I got eyes."

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:
6 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

I think one problem is that "fact" sounds like "fat." That's what I though I heard the first time.

So people hear fat, and take offense. Once they learned the comedian said fact, it was too late. They were mad, and came up with new reasons to be mad.

As if anyone in today's political environment needs to look for new reasons to be angry.

First time I heard it I thought she said "fat" and I thought "gee, that was a tad off to go there. Sarah doesn't look very happy."

But I wear hearing aids and my PC speaker is shit, so I have some excuse.

Later, I saw a transcript it it made more sense.

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

What you Said:  

I mean, I still wouldn't date him or anything, for one thing I am happily married, but I got eyes."

What I read:

Just ask Franklin's Tower.

22 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Those people made their bed, they can reap what they have sown, their behavior has deprived them of any moral high ground.  HTFU, I have zero fucks to give for the snowflakes that were offended.  

Hear , Hear

Nice rant...

Apparently, Chris Cillizza posted on CNN website that Wolf'f's treatment of Sanders was bullying. This led to an epic rant by Albert Burneko, some of which follows: 

"Every day, Sarah Huckabee Sanders plants herself, by choice, between the public and the facts of what’s being done at the very highest levels of American executive power, and does her damnedest to break and delegitimize the means by which the two are brought together. She is one of the most visible and powerful people in American civic life, and she uses her visibility and power—she chooses to use her visibility and power—to confuse the public and degrade its grasp on the truth, rather than to inform or empower or serve it. Her willingness to do this on behalf of Donald Trump, day after day, and the unmistakable teeth-gnashing relish with which she does it, are the substance of her power, and the reason why anybody knows who the fuck she is at all. What history will remember about Sanders is that she is the scum of the fucking earth, and not the jokey means by which one comedian pointed out this inarguable fact—and that’s only if the senile rageaholic pissbaby moron on whose behalf she shames herself on television every day doesn’t annihilate the human race, first." 

"You can’t bully these people. It’s simply not possible. You can only smash and annihilate every trace of the structures that empower them."clap.gif 

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/you-cant-bully-these-motherfuckers-1825648283

• Like 3

On 1/19/2018 at 8:34 AM, Left Shift said:

Or...as my wife calls her..."Suckabee".

Your wife is a class act. :D

5 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:
6 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

What you Said:  

What I read:

Just ask Franklin's Tower.

I don't grok it, man

You mean Franklin's Tower the SA'er who (IIRC) used Calvin & Hobbes as his ID pic? I'm missing something

-DSK

37 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't grok it, man

You mean Franklin's Tower the SA'er who (IIRC) used Calvin & Hobbes as his ID pic? I'm missing something

-DSK

an all time SA classic, do a search for 'coming out'  :lol:

26 minutes ago, mad said:
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't grok it, man

-DSK

an all time SA classic, do a search for 'coming out'  :lol:

Much as I hate to miss a classic, I don't have time to comb thru the 14,000 hits on that. Can you narrow it down a bit?

Or is this some kind of cruel memory test? IIRC the SA'er FT was one of the college sailors or recent college sailors, here.

-DSK

14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Much as I hate to miss a classic, I don't have time to comb thru the 14,000 hits on that. Can you narrow it down a bit?

Or is this some kind of cruel memory test? IIRC the SA'er FT was one of the college sailors or recent college sailors, here.

-DSK

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/74126-i-like-men/

15 seconds with google.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

.........haven't seen a NoStrings post in years. Thanks

I forgot the SA search function is broken, sorry.....

-DSK

Broken!! I don’t think it ever worked. :P

Well, I thought S looked very nice. And she took one for her team. Ok, she took a couple.

28 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Well, I thought S looked very nice. And she took one for her team. Ok, she took a couple.

She did.  And, with a stiff upper lip.  But, that is kinda the point of a roast.

That is more than we can say for the guy who bragged he'd rush unarmed into a school shooting situation.  

Not nearly as brave when it involves someone saying mean things to/about him.

19 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
20 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

She did.  And, with a stiff upper lip.  But, that is kinda the point of a roast.

That is more than we can say for the guy who bragged he'd rush unarmed into a school shooting situation.  

Not nearly as brave when it involves someone saying mean things to/about him.

Yeah, but they were saying REALLY mean things. And besides, he's the President now so he gets to do what he wants, including getting two scoops of ice cream when everybody else only gets one. So neener neener, losers. WINNING!

FWIW I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders ought to drop the Huckabee. At this point she is prominent enough that she doesn't need to constantly remind everybody who her daddy is. I give her credit for tryng to do a good job under difficult circumstances but she is clearly one of the Mean People

-DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

I give her credit for tryng to do a good job under difficult circumstances but she is clearly one of the Mean People

-DSK

She sold her soul, and her credibility, when she agreed to lie on behalf of President Trump.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I give her credit for tryng to do a good job under difficult circumstances but she is clearly one of the Mean People

-DSK

She sold her soul, and her credibility, when she agreed to lie on behalf of President Trump.

Yes, but she clearly relishes wielding power over those she considers to be "bad people."

Not the type of person that anybody wants in authority, but the type who seeks it out for their personal gratification. It's an age-old battle.

-DSK

49 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

With T twittering 24/7, the Daily Press "briefing" is superfluous at best.

With Hucksterbee Sanders lying her ass off every day it's also superfluous. I'm not sure why they bother.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 4:48 PM, Mid said:

Disgusting bitch. And you call that humor? :bah:

17 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Poor widdle snowflake

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

With T twittering 24/7, the Daily Press "briefing" is superfluous at best.

We can't allow this to be the new normal.

Lying and getting away with it won't last.  It's been frustrating seeing it happen, but the tide will turn.

We still DO need to be asking these questions, to get the lies on record.

Then hold them accountable.  Eventually.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Yes, yes we do :lol::lol:

10 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Well, she didn't hold up Trumps decapitated head.

Whaddya want?

13 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

My point.

If Chucklebee Shithead actually told the truth and gave meaningful briefings there could be much value to it. Twitter isn't really a substitute, even if someone did pry the orange shittgibbon's unsecured phone out of his tiny little hands for good.

But as it stands now, she just delivers an endless stream of insulting lies. The media shouldn't even acknowledging ANYTHING this administration says in public until it's been fact checked. Then they should call it what it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

If Chucklebee Shithead actually told the truth and gave meaningful briefings there could be much value to it. Twitter isn't really a substitute, even if someone did pry the orange shittgibbon's unsecured phone out of his tiny little hands for good.

But as it stands now, she just delivers an endless stream of insulting lies. The media shouldn't even acknowledging ANYTHING this administration says in public until it's been fact checked. Then they should call it what it is.

A regular headline saying "More Bulllshit" or "Today's Lies" would get pretty boring after a while.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

A regular headline saying "More Bulllshit" or "Today's Lies" would get pretty boring after a while.

Yeah but it would save a truckload on labor laying out the headlines every day.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:15 AM, SloopJonB said:

That's a classy trailer park.

I particularly like that big wine stain on the fat Grab My Pussy one.

doubt that is wine...

That would be like a whore saying "don't fuck me again or I'll quit".

• Like 4

On 3/22/2018 at 12:42 AM, dacapo said:

is she putting on a few lbs. ?

I am not getting on her under any circumstances. 

• Like 3

She’s the queen of the Trolls. Long live the queen!

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

see, now  I'd tap it just to secretly be able to tell my closest friends I did ;-)  kinda like climbing Mt. Kilauea  as it was erupting

1 hour ago, dacapo said:
8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

see, now  I'd tap it just to secretly be able to tell my closest friends I did ;-)  kinda like climbing Mt. Kilauea  as it was erupting

A manly ambition

I'm not sure that females from Planet Of The Mean-Face Trolls have the right equipment to be tapped by human Earth males. And I don't want to find out.

-DSK

Did my eyes deceive me?........ Or was S Huckleberry Sanders wearing black and white prison stripes today?....

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Dazzle camouflage.

27c8723528baad0b1a809a77356ae35c.jpg

Works for me... I'm getting sea sick just looking at that picture, and I don't get sea sick......

On 5/7/2018 at 10:39 PM, LB 15 said:

Fat girls and mopeds....

All fun until your friends catch you riding one. 

17 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Works for me... I'm getting sea sick just looking at that picture, and I don't get sea sick......

aim for the middle and hope for the best :)

4 hours ago, Mid said:

aim for the middle and hope for the best :)

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot

White House press briefings got shorter in May for the fourth straight month

The final weekday of May, like most others in the month, passed without a formal White House press briefing. On the dozen occasions in May when President Trump's spokesmen conducted question-and-answer sessions with reporters — on camera at the White House or off camera aboard Air Force One, as deputy White House press secretary Hogan Gidley did on Thursday — the average duration was 17.6 minutes.

The length of these Q&As has declined in each month since January, when a typical exchange with reporters lasted about 30 minutes.

At the current rate of decline — about 3 minutes per month — press briefings will disappear altogether by November. Trump mused on Twitterlast year that “maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future ‘press briefings.’ ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/06/01/white-house-press-briefings-got-shorter-in-may-for-the-fourth-straight-month/?utm_term=.d94d9923a783

TRUMP SAYS SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS HAD 'NERVOUS BREAKDOWN' OVER HIS MCCAIN REACTION

Earlier this week, The Wall Street Journal reported that the president's decision to re-lower the flag "was 99 percent" Huckabee Sanders's doing, according to an official, who spoke to the newspaper on the condition of anonymity. 

The official said Huckabee Sanders had pressed Trump to lower the flag, with the help of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who also reportedly encouraged the U.S. leader to sign a proclamation to keep the flag lowered for McCain. 

Huckabee Sanders has confirmed that she will be attending the senator's funeral on Saturday at the National Cathedral, while Trump, who was not invited to the funeral, will not be attending. 

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-sarah-huckabee-sanders-had-nervous-breakdown-over-his-mccain-1098446?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter

Guess she didn’t want to be denied food at patriotic eateries as well as lefty restaurants.

its a serious point. I think this mistake was as damaging to Trumps political fortunes as Manafort’s convictions.

On 5/6/2018 at 10:06 PM, Remodel said:

doubt that is wine...

I figured her ostomy bag sprang a leak....

3 hours ago, Mid said:

Interesting way on which to base a disagreement -

The U.S. leader acknowledged the discord, stating: “We had our disagreements and they were very strong disagreements. I disagreed with many of the things that I assume he believed in," the president said.

In other words - "I don't actually know (nor do I care to know) what someone believes.  I am going to disagree with that person based on what I assume they believe."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Interesting way on which to base a disagreement -

The U.S. leader acknowledged the discord, stating: “We had our disagreements and they were very strong disagreements. I disagreed with many of the things that I assume he believed in," the president said.

In other words - "I don't actually know (nor do I care to know) what someone believes.  I am going to disagree with that person based on what I assume they believe."

Well, sure

Approx 40% of the people in this country believe that all Democrats are nothing but evil.

The same people know nothing about the Democratic Party or it's policies, except what they hear the hate-spewers say. Why would they give a fuck what the actual Democrats say? First of all, they're evil liars and second, under absolutely no circumstances would they ever ever ever vote "D."

The same people assume that Democrats are as regimented and monolithic as they are, and that somewhere there is a Great Libby-Rull conspiracy  that hates them just as much.

It's like sports fans that paint themselves all over in their teams' colors and run around naked. Except that the sports fans have the excuse that it's a weekend and they're drunk. Republicans excuse is that they didn't like democracy and American ideals anyway..... why not put the people who hate the gov't and who know nothing about it, in charge of everything?

-DSK

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She should get bitten by a vampire and decorate her house with mirrors. One outta two ain’t bad. 

She kinda reminds me of a bulb of garlic, now that you mention it.....

7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

E-GADS! Like something out of "THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT"!

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She should get bitten by a vampire and decorate her house with mirrors. One outta two ain’t bad. 

Well she does kinda look like Lon Chaney.

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Well she does kinda look like Lon Chaney.

But she sounds like Gomer Pyle at half speed.

52 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

But she sounds like Gomer Pyle at half speed.

That would be reverse gear..... Right Andy?

1 hour ago, Not guilty said:

And if anyone said these things about the lying Christine Blasey Ford you libtards would be screaming "sexist", but you are hypocrites, and that is what is expected from the left.

Sure thing Dabs. I hear your “MAGA hat with each butt plug” giveaway really drove sales up. All those deplorables love their ebony butt plugs, eh?

13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Sure thing Dabs. I hear your “MAGA hat with each butt plug” giveaway really drove sales up. All those deplorables love their ebony butt plugs, eh?

NG is not Dabs. Dabs was an old racist but he wasn’t a moron. He was quite amusing at times and knew how to play the game. It is just folding prop back for more. Getting banned from forums is his thing. That and butthurt. Cast...wizzzzzzz...plop. 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

NG is not Dabs. Dabs was an old racist but he wasn’t a moron. He was quite amusing at times and knew how to play the game. It is just folding prop back for more. Getting banned from forums is his thing. That and butthurt. Cast...wizzzzzzz...plop. 

NG logs in and out with warbird. Writing style and basic illiteracy the same. Same hot buttons.

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

NG logs in and out with warbird. Writing style and basic illiteracy the same. Same hot buttons.

Hot?  

1 minute ago, Amati said:

Hot?  

Yes, same outrages. NG is Mr. Hyde to warbird's Jekyll, if you had those parts played by baboons.

What have you got against baboons to insult them like that?

• Like 1