Dog

Evidence of collusion?

Just now, badlatitude said:

1517917170-investigation.jpg

You seem to be unaware of the activities of Robert Mueller III.

On the left is the one who paid for evidence.

It is a stretch though for the guy who asked for a warrant extension to question his own actions.

On the right is the guy who gave the 'lady' what she wants.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

You seem to be unaware of the activities of Robert Mueller III.

On the left is the one who paid for evidence.

It is a stretch though for the guy who asked for a warrant extension to question his own actions.

On the right is the guy who gave the 'lady' what she wants.

On the left is the victim, the one who was trashed by Russia. Have you lost sight of reality? In the middle is the 'Republican' investigator, who is now impugned and slowed in his duties because partisans don't like where this ship is headed. On the right is the MI6 agent who developed the Dossier, which was never published by Democrats. But used by the press as a tool for news. I prefer to call this effort what it really is, a wholesale attempt to obstruct an investigation into the nefarious activities of Russia and the American president.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Let the record show that committee Democrats voted against the release of the Nunes memo to both the house membership and to the public and that committee Republicans voted for the release of the Democratic memo to both the house membership and to the public.

They had to. They looked bad enough releasing that nothingburger, blocking the Dem response wasn’t a viable option. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

On the left is the victim, the one who was trashed by Russia. Have you lost sight of reality? In the middle is the 'Republican' investigator, who is now impugned and slowed in his duties because partisans don't like where this ship is headed. On the right is the MI6 agent who developed the Dossier, which was never published by Democrats. But used by the press as a tool for news. I prefer to call this effort what it really is, a wholesale attempt to obstruct an investigation into the nefarious activities of Russia and the American president.

The Republican Investigator. The Republican Deputy AG who appointed him, the Republican FBI Director appointed by the suspect, the Republican FBI Director fired by the suspect. 

Its all a big fat commie plot!

franks and beans!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Let the record show that committee Democrats voted against the release of the Nunes memo to both the house membership and to the public and that committee Republicans voted for the release of the Democratic memo to both the house membership and to the public.

If Rep. Nunes, he of impeccable character :lol:, did not feel the need to craft his misleading memo and release it, there would have been no need for the rebuttal. 

They voted to release it, setting a precedent.  

Now, you want to talk about how honorable the GOP is in keeping with their own new precedent and voting to release the next memo.  They had no choice.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

The only thing that Hillary Clinton is a victim of are her husband's infidelity and her own hubris.  

17 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The only thing that Hillary Clinton is a victim of are her husband's infidelity and her own hubris.  

So Russia didn't damage and had nothing to do with her election?

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:
20 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

So Russia didn't damage and had nothing to do with her election?

I thought it was comey's fault

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
6 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I thought it was comey's fault

How? He found her not culpable.

that was the good comey of july

I meant the bad comey of october

5 minutes ago, hermetic said:

that was the good comey of july

I meant the bad comey of october

The bad Comey -

Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

The FBI was investigating both candidates/campaigns.  The FBI strayed from its normal practice of not mentioning ongoing investigations, to discuss the investigation of one of the two candidates.  On multiple occasions.  

The FBI is part of the Deep State plot to subvert the candidate whose investigation it kept under wraps.  

FRANKS AND BEANS, FRANKS AND BEANS!

well, what we know is that the fbi was investigating clinton (emails) and carter page (fisa) during that time frame

but there's a lot we don't know

We do know that the campaign chairman has been indicted, the National Security Adviser has plead guilty to lying about Russian contacts, one foreign policy adviser who was bragging to Aussies about Russian contacts pleaded guilty to lying about Russia contacts, and another foreign policy adviser was under FBI investigation. for contact with the Russians.

We just can't be sure that anything was happening.  

48 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The FBI was investigating both candidates/campaigns.  The FBI strayed from its normal practice of not mentioning ongoing investigations, to discuss the investigation of one of the two candidates.  On multiple occasions.  

The FBI is part of the Deep State plot to subvert the candidate whose investigation it kept under wraps.  

FRANKS AND BEANS, FRANKS AND BEANS!

They managed to kinda exonerate, as best they could, one of the candidates before the election took place.

38 minutes ago, Dog said:

They managed to kinda exonerate, as best they could, one of the candidates before the election took place.

Was that the candidate investigated for email use whose investigation was made public, or the one whose campaign people were talking to the Russians about dirt on the other candidate?  

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

We do know that the campaign chairman has been indicted, the National Security Adviser has plead guilty to lying about Russian contacts, one foreign policy adviser who was bragging to Aussies about Russian contacts pleaded guilty to lying about Russia contacts, and another foreign policy adviser was under FBI investigation. for contact with the Russians.

We just can't be sure that anything was happening.  

for a guy that whines about goal post moving, this is a good one

Mueller has "at least five separate investigative angles:"

1. Preexisting Business Deals and Money Laundering.
2. Russian Information Operations.
3. Active Cyber Intrusions.
4. Russian Campaign Contacts.
5. Obstruction of Justice.https://www.wired.com/story/bob-muellers-investigation-is-largerand-further-alongthan-you-think 

This is how you become a 'person of interest'

Pence's name mysteriously missing from thousands of emails from transition he led

Mike Pence was in charge of the Trump presidential transition, but his name is suspiciously absent from records of it. 
Investigators on the House Intelligence Committee say they have looked over thousands of emails from the transition team but cannot find Pence’s name. The committee has been tasked with investigating the emails as part of its examination of Russia’s election interference. 

Pence’s missing mentions raise questions about how much transparency is truly being offered by the Trump team, and if his role is being covered up to protect him from fallout from the investigation. 
<snip> 

It seems unusual that during a transition period in which so much happened, with key figures like Flynn and the Russian ambassador and documents warning about Flynn that were received by the committee, that Pence’s name has disappeared. 

Yet the omissions follow a pattern, where Pence has tried mightily to separate himself from this disturbing and scandal-plagued episode with the Trump team. 
<snip> 

If any emails showed Pence’s name in connection with vetting Flynn, his carefully constructed narrative where the Russia scandal does not taint him would quickly collapse. But conveniently, those emails can’t be found. - ShareBlue

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This is how you become a 'person of interest'

Pence's name mysteriously missing from thousands of emails from transition he led

Mike Pence was in charge of the Trump presidential transition, but his name is suspiciously absent from records of it. 
Investigators on the House Intelligence Committee say they have looked over thousands of emails from the transition team but cannot find Pence’s name. The committee has been tasked with investigating the emails as part of its examination of Russia’s election interference. 

Pence’s missing mentions raise questions about how much transparency is truly being offered by the Trump team, and if his role is being covered up to protect him from fallout from the investigation. 
<snip> 

It seems unusual that during a transition period in which so much happened, with key figures like Flynn and the Russian ambassador and documents warning about Flynn that were received by the committee, that Pence’s name has disappeared. 

Yet the omissions follow a pattern, where Pence has tried mightily to separate himself from this disturbing and scandal-plagued episode with the Trump team. 
<snip> 

If any emails showed Pence’s name in connection with vetting Flynn, his carefully constructed narrative where the Russia scandal does not taint him would quickly collapse. But conveniently, those emails can’t be found. - ShareBlue

I know of a politician in FL who never kept an electronic calendar.  A good public servant, he met with EVERYONE, and didn't want people taking shots at him for it.  So he kept his calendar on paper, but with not a single thing written on the calendar.  He put calendar entries on a little post-it note, and when he went to each event, he peeled the sticker off.  Want a copy of the calendar?  No problem, here you go.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I know of a politician in FL who never kept an electronic calendar.  A good public servant, he met with EVERYONE, and didn't want people taking shots at him for it.  So he kept his calendar on paper, but with not a single thing written on the calendar.  He put calendar entries on a little post-it note, and when he went to each event, he peeled the sticker off.  Want a copy of the calendar?  No problem, here you go.  

Since a little email brouhaha, that seems to be the new bookkeeping method. Fortunately, we have a lot of resources that help us establish the truth, and it doesn't take a whole lot of persuasion when even a small bit is uncovered and the threat of multiple years in the can with Bubba tends to make for loose lips.

9 hours ago, Sean said:
10 hours ago, Dog said:

They had to. They looked bad enough releasing that nothingburger, blocking the Dem response wasn’t a viable option. 

Yup. They lost that battle the instant the public tore apart their nothing-burger memo for being shrill partisan bullshit. They would lose every last shred of credibility they have, even amongst their base, if they refused to pass this one through.

Still no evidence. I guess that explains the shifting effort, to suggest that 19 indictments, 100 charges and a bunch of guilty pleas (so far) are a bust. 

Yoo Hoo. 

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Still no evidence. I guess that explains the shifting effort, to suggest that 19 indictments, 100 charges and a bunch of guilty pleas (so far) are a bust. 

Exactly. 

On 2/2/2018 at 11:42 AM, Dog said:

A fact remains a fact whether you apply a meaningless label to it or not.  We have more evidence of collusion between the Clinton campaign and our own government than we have of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Sometimes evidence like this warrants a special prosecutor.

Yet a Republican Attorney General disagrees with you.

23 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yoo Hoo. 

The Dog/Plame Standard insists on convictions, not indictments and pleas. Nothing has yet taken place and will not have taken place until until proven guilty, and guilty of being Democrats. 

53 minutes ago, Mark K said:

The Dog/Plame Standard insists on convictions, not indictments and pleas. Nothing has yet taken place and will not have taken place until until proven guilty, and guilty of being Democrats. 

Men of Principle understand that the issue of right and wrong is best determined by understanding Right and left. 

17 hours ago, Mark K said:

Back during the Plame controversy there were many on this board who held that Cheney was guilty but they  did not know exactly of what he was guilty.  I maintained that one he could not be guilty without a crime. Sol deliberately misrepresented that in his Dog/Plame standard as the belief that one could not be guilty without a conviction, which is of course nonsense.

During the birther controversy he did it again deliberately conflating  a comment I made about a document with a belief as to Obama's place of birth about which I had been unambiguous. You fell for that one too.

It's easy to distort and demean.

40 minutes ago, Dog said:

Back during the Plame controversy there were many on this board who held that Cheney was guilty but they  did not know exactly of what he was guilty.  I maintained that one he could not be guilty without a crime. Sol deliberately misrepresented that in his Dog/Plame standard as the belief that one could not be guilty without a conviction, which is of course nonsense.

During the birther controversy he did it again deliberately conflating  a comment I made about a document with a belief as to Obama's place of birth about which I had been unambiguous. You fell for that one too.

Nice try.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Yes but it's so refreshing!

What is your goal here? Sometimes I think you are actually quite far leftist in your beliefs, and you come here to discredit the right.

-DSK

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I saw your comments on the Plame incident and the birther myself, and have no doubt you have a double standard on allegations against R's and Ds. Have you any doubts about your own biases?  

Just now, Mark K said:

I saw your comments on the Plame incident and the birther myself, and have no doubt you have a double standard on allegations against R's and Ds. Have you any doubts about your own biases?  

You lie!  Dog has been perfectly consistent. R stands for Right and L stands for wrong. 

19 hours ago, Mark K said:

Really?...What did I say was my belief on Obama's place of birth? What did I say about Obama's legitimacy?

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Such thought provoking questions!

You probably remember that I took Obama's (he would be a 'D' btw) side wrt the birther charge but somehow I doubt you will clear it up for Mark.

Double standards indeed.

57 minutes ago, Dog said:

You probably remember that I took Obama's (he would be a 'D' btw) side wrt the birther charge but somehow I doubt you will clear it up for Mark.

Double standards indeed.

I remember that, and I remember that you found questions about the authenticity of the Birth Certificate to be thought provoking. 

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I remember that, and I remember that you found questions about the authenticity of the Birth Certificate to be thought provoking. 

Was it really the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate that I questioned or did it have to do with the possibility that the published pdf of it had been manipulated to stir up the birthers? You know, was there some distort and demean involved?.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Was it really the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate that I questioned or did it have to do with the possibility that the published pdf of it had been manipulated to stir up the birthers? You know, was there some distort and demean involved?.

Yep, you were really trying out the fit of the tinfoil hat on that one. Yoo-hoo!

3 hours ago, Dog said:

You're only fooling yourself.  

49 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You're only fooling yourself.  

Truth too inconvenient?  

7 hours ago, Dog said:

Dog, as a friend...... just stop. Seriously.

Even if you are a in reality a leftist working to discredit "the right," you are getting really far down La-La Lane here. Shot yourself in both feet and reloading. Jumped out of the plane without realizing that your "parachute" was a knapsack full of rocks.

Stop, for your own sake!

-DSK

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Dog, as a friend...... just stop. Seriously.

Even if you are a in reality a leftist working to discredit "the right," you are getting really far down La-La Lane here. Shot yourself in both feet and reloading. Jumped out of the plane without realizing that your "parachute" was a knapsack full of rocks.

Stop, for your own sake!

-DSK

I'll stop, and like so many conservatives before me, I will not come back if you can cite one comment I have made in this exchange that is not true.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'll stop, and like so many conservatives before me, I will not come back if you can cite one comment I have made in this exchange that is not true.

Imagine the problem with your credibility stemmed from this exchange... Imagine!

Meanwhile..........

https://wonkette.com/630817/and-then-sam-nunberg-bit-his-own-dick-off-on-jake-tappers-cnn-show-lolol-totally-normal

On Tur’s show, Nunberg said YEAH PROBABLY seems like Mueller has evidence of Donald Trump committing crimes during the campaign. On Tapper’s show, Nunberg expanded on that idea, saying BIG DUH, of course Donald Trump knew his crap-faced firstborn son was having a Russian conspiracy meeting with a bunch of Russian spies, because Trump was talking about it A WEEK BEFORE IT HAPPENED, like some kind of person who just loves doing conspiracies with Russia. WHOA IF TRUE, and holy shit, we bet it is! (Just like Steve Bannon said!)
Read more at https://wonkette.com/630817/and-then-sam-nunberg-bit-his-own-dick-off-on-jake-tappers-cnn-show-lolol-totally-normal#fHdGqjHMCZLo8itR.99

13 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Imagine the problem with your credibility stemmed from this exchange... Imagine!

Some of your ilk clearly see my commentary above as problematic (or pretend to). That you don't is not reassuring.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Some of your ilk clearly see my commentary above as problematic (or pretend to). That you don't is not reassuring.

Are you OK? You're making even less sense than usual :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Imagine the problem with your credibility stemmed from your "commentary above"... Imagine!

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

Imagine the problem with your credibility stemmed from your "commentary above"... Imagine!

5 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Are you OK? You're making even less sense than usual :wacko:

I'm touched but I'm fine KIS. 

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

What level of Problematic are we really dealing with here?

Problematic as in, you've clearly lost the plot problematic?
Or Problematic, like we think you might be a danger to others, problematic?

14 minutes ago, Dog said:

Imagine I said anything about your commentary being "problematic"... Imagine!

31 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm touched but I'm fine KIS. 

Around here we call that "Tetched"...... As in; "That boy is tetched in tha haid, has been since his momma  left him in the wash tub by his self for too long when he whar a baby...."

Can we call this a @Dog whistle? 

Nunberg then took his media blitz to CNN, where he reiterated the suspicions in a phone call with host Gloria Borger. Minutes after hanging up, Nunberg got back on the air with CNN’s Jake Tapper with more bold claims.

“Carter Page was colluding with the Russians,” Nunberg said of his fellow former Trump campaign aide. He also called Page a “scumbag” and “a weird dude.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sam-nunberg-refuses-mueller-subpoena_us_5a9d9fa9e4b0479c0255f9f1

44 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I anticipate a rather substantial Tweet-storm, early tomorrow. 

Oh, great. He's going to declare war on Iceland or something.

12 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I've lost count. How many "we finally got him moments" does this make? 

You're the one making them up, so why not tell us how far you got?

The only people that seem to think Mueller's investigation should be done, dusted, and rolling credits as quickly as a Perry Mason episode are those who are scrambling about trying to minimise his findings. True salt of the earth, Republicans. You know... morons.

3 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

You're the one making them up, so why not tell us how far you got?

The only people that seem to think Mueller's investigation should be done, dusted, and rolling credits as quickly as a Perry Mason episode are those who are scrambling about trying to minimise his findings. True salt of the earth, Republicans. You know... morons.

Never understood why salted earth was valuable. You can't grow much in salted earth.

19 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Never understood why salted earth was valuable. You can't grow much in salted earth.

In hot climates you need salt, which is lost in sweat. A lack of it makes it tough to really hydrate up. People payed good money for salt, which in some cases has to be hauled a long way. Salt was valuable stuff, and was mined in the ME and North Africa, to this day the Tarieg's bust out big tablets of the stuff from an old dried up bit of sea bed and haul it with camels to market. 

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

What does your Moscow feed say Comrade?

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

Check with Comrade Nunes, Comrade Dum Dum. 

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

In hot climates you need salt, which is lost in sweat. A lack of it makes it tough to really hydrate up. People payed good money for salt, which in some cases has to be hauled a long way. Salt was valuable stuff, and was mined in the ME and North Africa, to this day the Tarieg's bust out big tablets of the stuff from an old dried up bit of sea bed and haul it with camels to market. 

I understand the value and history of salt. I went googling.

I'm not sure that link will happen. Frivolous entertainment regardless.

9 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I understand the value and history of salt. I went googling.

I'm not sure that link will happen. Frivolous entertainment regardless.

I'm not sure how many times that actually happened, the only time I'm aware of is when Rome salted some of the fields around Carthage.... and that may be an 'urban legend' the Romans told to discourage other enemies. A Psy-Ops campaign.

Salting the fields was the ultimate "FUCK YOU" because there would be no more crops, the people would become refugees or starve. Usually, one country went to war and conquered another country for some economic benefit. The only benefit in salting a defeated enemies fields is that  it makes sure you will never have to fight those people again.

-DSK

On 1/19/2018 at 7:34 AM, Dog said:

A motion to release the House Intelligence Committee report on FISA abuse to the house membership passed on a straight party line vote.

"A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates".

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

Nunes has been discredited eight ways from sunday.  There was no FISA abuse.  Why are you putting people in such danger by propagating the propaganda here?  You used to take offense at that.  

Just to get this thread back on track, I'll remind everyone of Mueller's mandate:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

"The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters"

The word "collusion" doesn't appear. Links HAVE been proven between individuals associated with the campaign and indictments issued.   Doesn't sound like a nothingburger to me. 

The real question is why the 'Party of Law and Order" and "America First" wants to discredit and shut down an investigation into election meddling by a hostile foreign power.   

The simplest answer is BECAUSE THEY ARE GUILTY. (Occam's razor)

They would prefer to derail a duly appointed Special Counsel in the performance of his duties than to see their party leader investigated. Party over country. They seek to discredit our national law enforcement bureau with baseless charges.

Sedition.

10 hours ago, phillysailor said:

They would prefer to derail a duly appointed Special Counsel in the performance of his duties than to see their party leader investigated. Party over country. They seek to discredit our national law enforcement bureau with baseless charges.

Sedition.

Investigating suspicious circumstances in our government is bad....sometimes.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Investigating suspicious circumstances in our government is bad....sometimes.

You seemed to think that raising questions about law enforcement was dangerous and would get people killed, when it involved dead black folks. 

28 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You seemed to think that raising questions about law enforcement was dangerous and would get people killed, when it involved dead black folks. 

Doggiestyling again.... baseless accusations about systemic targeting of blacks by law enforcement results in less aggressive policing in black communities and more death.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Doggiestyling again.... baseless accusations about systemic targeting of blacks by law enforcement results in less aggressive policing in black communities and more death.

Spin spin spin. You can’t escape your own words. 

Spin spin spin. You can’t escape your own words. 

Bla...bla...bla...

On 7/10/2016 at 8:11 AM, Dog said:

To all who support the BLM narrative, you level the accusation, you make the case to support it. Demonstrate for us how we are misreading the statistics. Prove that blacks are disproportionately the victims of unjustified police shootings.

This is very dangerous shit we're dealing with here and you better be fucking certain about it because people will die.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:34 AM, Dog said:

A motion to release the House Intelligence Committee report on FISA abuse to the house membership passed on a straight party line vote.

"A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates".

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

"you level the accusation, you make the case to support it."  Very dangerous shit we're dealing with here and you better be fucking certain about it because people will die.  

Too bad that memo was a dud.  

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

"you level the accusation, you make the case to support it."  Very dangerous shit we're dealing with here and you better be fucking certain about it because people will die.  

Too bad that memo was a dud.  

We've already seen a spate of firings and demotions. I'll wait to see what Huber and Horowitz come up with before deeming it a dud.

21 minutes ago, Dog said:

We've already seen a spate of firings and demotions. I'll wait to see what Huber and Horowitz come up with before deeming it a dud.

Our representatives in Congress have seen it and with the exception of Chief Inspector Nunes, they panned it.  Unsubstantiated gibberish and inference stacking, the kind of stuff that would lead an honest person to feel some embarrassment and shame. 

Why are you putting the FBI at such risk here?  Lives are at stake!  Take it from that guy who stood up for law enforcement when they were under attack for killing black folks.  

Our representatives in Congress have seen it and with the exception of Chief Inspector Nunes, they panned it.  Unsubstantiated gibberish and inference stacking, the kind of stuff that would lead an honest person to feel some embarrassment and shame. 

Why are you putting the FBI at such risk here?  Lives are at stake!  Take it from that guy who stood up for law enforcement when they were under attack for killing black folks.  

Bullshit

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bullshit

Repeat 3x and bake at 350 for an hour and a half.  You'll have a good hunk of doggy style, that is nice and warm, but like most of your other arguments, you'll have what you posted, just warmer.  

Face it.  You got caught playing both sides of an issue.  You're like Romney without the ability to make an honest argument.  Suck it up buttercup.  Don't like it?  Try having principles for once.  

Repeat 3x and bake at 350 for an hour and a half.  You'll have a good hunk of doggy style, that is nice and warm, but like most of your other arguments, you'll have what you posted, just warmer.  

Face it.  You got caught playing both sides of an issue.  You're like Romney without the ability to make an honest argument.  Suck it up buttercup.  Don't like it?  Try having principles for once.  

Nah...Your doggiestyling won't make it true.

43 minutes ago, Dog said:

Nah...Your doggiestyling won't make it true.

Hey that’s original. Let’s go back and look at some more comments, shall we?  

19 hours ago, Dog said: