Marcomooring

Reviews of Marinas worldwide in one app!

Hi all!

Together with my 4 good friends and sailing enthusiasts we are always looking for memorable sailing experiences. During our trips on the Mediterranean Sea, North Sea, and sailing around the Canary Islands and Thailand, we found that there was no simple way to have the essential info about marinasand anchorages at hand. Review, great anchores etc.

We decided to create it ………………….a free app that helps you find that hidden gems and get the most out of your next sailing experience!

We are still in development phase (iOS app) and we are learning every day. This is your chance to work with us to influence how the app will look and perform. 

If you want to participate, please visit

moorspots.com/beta-test/

follow the instructions and let us know what you think.

Thanks a million! 

The Moorspots teamScreenshots.thumb.PNG.599c1dc7fc8be6521935145c000294a8.PNG

That depends... You’ve seemed to lack the traditional offerings of a n00b. Wanna try again?

• Like 1

:D My wife says I lack a lot of things.......not sure what you mean though with traditional offerings. Sure I want to try again. How?

21 minutes ago, Marcomooring said:

:D My wife says I lack a lot of things.......not sure what you mean though with traditional offerings. Sure I want to try again. How?

Sounds like these people are speaking in tongues...somekinda code

as for a cruising mooring app...perhaps.  There are already many paper guides .

and PortBooker ? Seems to be OK

with a mobile app , what happens when you are out of mobile phone internet  range ?

with ports I never trust anyones opinion.

the most valuable asset is  the telephone number of whomever is the boss of the port .  These numbers never seem to be public. Top secret . Perhaps they never will be . 

Thanks for your post! We are wroking on an option that allows you to download data of selected areas. Like the area that your are sailing. 

Indeed the number of the boss is the best to have, but second best would be reviews of other visitors right? Or do you think that other type of information is more relevant to have?

Curious to know what you think. 

If you want, you can try the app on www.moorspots.com/beta-test

Screenshots.PNG

3 hours ago, Marcomooring said:

Thanks for your post! We are wroking on an option that allows you to download data of selected areas. Like the area that your are sailing. 

Indeed the number of the boss is the best to have, but second best would be reviews of other visitors right? Or do you think that other type of information is more relevant to have?

Screenshots.PNG

Your clients will be the bareboat charter gang... these people do not have acces to paper or knowledge .....you might ask the charter companies how bareboat charter folks think and how best to grab them 

language will be important. 

On 26/01/2018 at 2:33 AM, slug zitski said:

with ports I never trust anyones opinion.

What about with Sherry? 

On 04/02/2018 at 3:07 AM, slug zitski said:

.. these people do not have acces to paper or knowledge .....

They do if they have an ICC. Why are you such an opinionated Arse? 

On 03/02/2018 at 11:07 PM, Marcomooring said:

Screenshots.PNG

I think it is a great idea. Good luck with it.

1 hour ago, ScottyC said:

I like the idea, as mentioned though I think there could be problems with internet signal

Oh no, you made the n00bie mistake of thinking you can post sentences before posting mammaries.  Quick,  sort it out!

9 hours ago, LB 15 said:

They do if they have an ICC. Why are you such an opinionated Arse? 

never understood we have an unwritten code here that has been missed by him and others that never understood we have an unwritten code that has been missed by him and others that have never understood that we have an unwritten code here that has been missed by him and others that we have an unwritten code here