TBone

FP: Another “tumultuous relationship”?

Scooter:

Gonna keep makin’ the same mistake, one toxic relationship to the next, ‘til you come to terms with “why”.

Lotsa company (been there, done that).

But it’s about you, dude.

Not someone else.

Gotta get your shizzit together.

Talk it thru.

All gets much better when you can see things (including yourself) for what they are.

Blessings.

it is hardly one toxic relationship to another. married for 15 years, then with eva for 4 years, then a few crazy ass women for maybe a couple years as i went on a dating spree, and now this, the greatest one, for almost two years. but without a doubt the issues this time are solely my own. i am working on them, have a great therapist and on a good path. it helps to have a fabulous woman who is with me all the way. i do appreciate the thoughts, tbone!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Editor said:

it is hardly one toxic relationship to another. married for 15 years, then with eva for 4 years, then a few crazy ass women for maybe a couple years as i went on a dating spree, and now this, the greatest one, for almost two years. but without a doubt the issues this time are solely my own. i am working on them, have a great therapist and on a good path. it helps to have a fabulous woman who is with me all the way. i do appreciate the thoughts, tbone!

Who are you and what did you do with Scooter?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Editor said:

It's cool you take responsibility.  I was married for 25 yrs and have a road strewn with failed relationships...all my doing.  I'm now dating two of the nicest women I've ever met and hopefully will add a third on Tuesday.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

It's cool you take responsibility.  I was married for 25 yrs and have a road strewn with failed relationships...all my doing.  I'm now dating two of the nicest women I've ever met and hopefully will add a third on Tuesday.  

I'm not sure I know what to do with three at the same time, I have enough trouble with one.

Someone told me that girls with hair like that are signalling that they are bisexual: their hairs says "I am half butch but also half feminine." which would fit in with her comment that they are "really far off the relationship escalator"

Boy, things sure are different these days.

Wot a couple of dip sticks. And Canadian, yikes. His head needs a few more screws to secure it in place. I likely will not call them for any relationship advice. The hot crazy matrix is a much better guide. Just my senior opinion.

Unkle Krusty

22 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

Who are you and what did you do with Scooter?

right??

1 hour ago, Parma said:

Someone told me that girls with hair like that are signalling that they are bisexual: their hairs says "I am half butch but also half feminine." which would fit in with her comment that they are "really far off the relationship escalator"

Boy, things sure are different these days.

The only person I know with hair like that is a tranny. 

1 hour ago, the_abandoned_brane said:

The only person I know with hair like that is a tranny. 

I'm lucky.  I don't know ANYbody with hair like that

It's all about not letting things get to you and not carrying the past with you. Most women cannot do this and do not understand how most men can. I f you have some secrets or a fetish, you should not hide it. It will be corrosive.

Been married 32 years now and cannot figure out how I made it this far. Then I remember, I blew off so much that I can't remember it. It's like going racing and you get into some yelling on board then go have beers afterwards.

All good thing come to pass.

On 2/10/2018 at 7:21 AM, Editor said:

been there, same path, therapy was huge. gotta own that shit, it makes all the difference.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:21 AM, Editor said:

a few crazy ass women

I licke CAW to!                                      :)

On 2/11/2018 at 8:50 AM, VWAP said:

Wait!

So she named herself after the most hideous fad vegetable ever?

Well that fits...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Wait!

So she named herself after the most hideous fad vegetable ever?

Well that fits...

I cannot bring myself to watch the video, but I am curious about the name of the vegetable. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Bull City said:

I cannot bring myself to watch the video, but I am curious about the name of the vegetable. Thanks in advance.

Thankfully it's in the first five seconds, because I could only stand it for seven. Kale.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Thankfully it's in the first five seconds, because I could only stand it for seven. Kale.

I hate it when someone gives a perfectly good vegetable a bad name. Are you sure it's not "Kyle," but with a funny accent?

4 minutes ago, Bull City said:

I hate it when someone gives a perfectly good vegetable a bad name. Are you sure it's not "Kyle," but with a funny accent?

No, it's printed on the screen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F'g Dinosaur said:

Does anybody know the age of this Scooter person ?  A bit of context always helps understand the strange.

I'm thinking 59 from his posts.

Very sad age  to start over from ...... some men just can't survive unless they have a relationship to rely upon ..... I wish him well but at that age  there are only predatory oldies or young horrors in waiting ...... don't know Calif laws but I think they  are pretty progressive about moving wealth from m to f  and cohabit agreements  aren't worth the lawyer cost of enforcement .... better to pay and die ....... start by selling the sailboat and considering castration.

Does the "fabulous woman who is with me all the way" comment refer to the therapist?

• Like 2

sad to hear of someone's troubles...my sympathies..

on a more positive note, i heard that stormy daniels may be available

1 hour ago, F'g Dinosaur said:

Very sad age  to start over from ...... some men just can't survive unless they have a relationship to rely upon ..... I wish him well but at that age  there are only predatory oldies or young horrors in waiting ...... don't know Calif laws but I think they  are pretty progressive about moving wealth from m to f  and cohabit agreements  aren't worth the lawyer cost of enforcement .... better to pay and die ....... start by selling the sailboat and considering castration.

ontario laws are not that hard on the guy, dave, but is that why you have had the boat on the market for so long?

Ah.   There is sideways,  sell-yer-boat sideways, and sell-yer-boat-AFTER-you-just-fuckin'-sorted-it-out sideways.  

Yiikes.

Well, the old car-enthusiast website "Bring-a-Trailer"  (and other astute folks) always said - Buy one AFTER somebody has replace the Everything,  you'll be money(and time) WAY AHEAD.    

It'll be a good deal for somebody,   too bad it's not you enjoying it. 

Best wishes.  May I recommend a nice used Megabyte ?

• Like 1

are you sure you know what the fuck is going on? i don't and am keeping my comments to myself because of that.

but good on scoot for not trying to pretend everything is fine: it never is.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Ishmael said:

I'm not sure I know what to do with three at the same time, I have enough trouble with one.

What to do with three? 

Declare Chapter 11.

1 hour ago, yikes said:

sad to hear of someone's troubles...my sympathies..

on a more positive note, i heard that stormy daniels may be available

Her rates have gone up significantly lately.

31 minutes ago, Parma said:

are you sure you know what the fuck is going on? i don't and am keeping my comments to myself because of that.

but good on scoot for not trying to pretend everything is fine: it never is.

It's  never easy. After 32 years and the last 5 being those menopausal years it has been fucking rough. HRT and tons of other BS put a huge strain on anyone's life.

But, anyone who know Scot, knows why this is happening. Life is a big circle and you always end up where you started.

2 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

It's  never easy. After 32 years and the last 5 being those menopausal years it has been fucking rough. HRT and tons of other BS put a huge strain on anyone's life.

But, anyone who know Scot, knows why this is happening. Life is a big circle and you always end up where you started.

Very true Wad.....but it is nice to get there in comfort......at 59 or 60 nobody needs this type of stress and impairment of his future vision......if he is stuck with therapists and lawyers he is in a very dark place.....he has a good business and i hope he managed to shelter it  from the hordes.........I wish him well.

24 minutes ago, F'g Dinosaur said:

Very true Wad.....but it is nice to get there in comfort......at 59 or 60 nobody needs this type of stress and impairment of his future vision......if he is stuck with therapists and lawyers he is in a very dark place.....he has a good business and i hope he managed to shelter it  from the hordes.........I wish him well.

Dose that worde starte witha h or w?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Great Red Shark said:

Ah.   There is sideways,  sell-yer-boat sideways, and sell-yer-boat-AFTER-you-just-fuckin'-sorted-it-out sideways.  

Yiikes.

Well, the old car-enthusiast website "Bring-a-Trailer"  (and other astute folks) always said - Buy one AFTER somebody has replace the Everything,  you'll be money(and time) WAY AHEAD.    

It'll be a good deal for somebody,   too bad it's not you enjoying it. 

Best wishes.  May I recommend a nice used Megabyte ?

Wow, just wow!  Anarchy III for sale?  Scot just went through the whole thing, it's like a brand new boat!!?   SAD!!  I have no idea about pricing on used boats like this, but the asking price doesn't look too steep for what it is, am I right?  Hope he gets it together, and winds up doing whatever makes him happy. 

Yeah...

It's the extreme bi-polar nature of Scot's relationships that numb us observers. The radical jump from BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD --> WORST BITCH EVER in 10 seconds flat. How many here placed cynical bets on how long the relationship with the Hula girl would last?

There's the "why are they single?" aspect to this scene... on both sides. Why isn't someone as awesome as Mary already taken? Why isn't innocent Scot happily trapped between some loving thighs? This is a common situation with the older-middle-age to senior-citizen dating scene. Widows/widowers are much better bets than long-term singles or divorcees.

Heaven knows I've been in enough relationships filled with elation followed by let-down. Missed opportunities, misread signals, failure to commit... I've done it all. I'm getting better at just keeping my goddam mouth shut and enjoying each moment for what it is and try not to read too much into it.

Mouth.

Shut.

And you thought the "Sold everything and sunk the boat in 2 days" and "Two girls and Two dogs" were train-wreck relationship stories - We should have figured some way to get Scot & Squeeze to have gone cruising first,  at least there would be international intrigue.

Yeah,  I take your point SE:  "IT was the best of times,  it was the worst of times."  

2 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

You end up on the back seat of a Chrysler Valiant at a drive in movie?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

Wow, just wow!  Anarchy III for sale?  Scot just went through the whole thing, it's like a brand new boat!!?   SAD!!  I have no idea about pricing on used boats like this, but the asking price doesn't look too steep for what it is, am I right?  Hope he gets it together, and winds up doing whatever makes him happy. 

He needs to get back to his roots in a Sidney sabot 

yandy171526.jpg

note, that is not a sidney winnard sabot pictured 

56 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

Yeah...

It's the extreme bi-polar nature of Scot's relationships that numb us observers. The radical jump from BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD --> WORST BITCH EVER in 10 seconds flat. How many here placed cynical bets on how long the relationship with the Hula girl would last?

There's the "why are they single?" aspect to this scene... on both sides. Why isn't someone as awesome as Mary already taken? Why isn't innocent Scot happily trapped between some loving thighs? This is a common situation with the older-middle-age to senior-citizen dating scene. Widows/widowers are much better bets than long-term singles or divorcees.

Heaven knows I've been in enough relationships filled with elation followed by let-down. Missed opportunities, misread signals, failure to commit... I've done it all. I'm getting better at just keeping my goddam mouth shut and enjoying each moment for what it is and try not to read too much into it.

Mouth.

Shut.

People go into relationships far too quickly and expecting far too much, especially after they’ve finished a long term marriage (15 years plus). 

6 minutes ago, mad said:

People go into relationships far too quickly and expecting far too much, especially after they’ve finished a long term marriage (15 years plus).

Somtines thiges dointe thisse welle.....

3 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

So after joining here only a few months ago, you 'know' Scotter do you? 

Call me crazy but for some unfathomable reason, I just don't think telling the whole wide world on F/B that she took it up the arse on a first date with some other dude is conducive to a long and healthy relationship. Our beloved Ed is disturbingly quick to throw grenades when things go wrong and the ensuing carnage is even harder for him to clean up. 

Some free advice: When the shit hits the fan in any relationship, FACEBOOK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. By all means contact your closest buddies to vent or seek advice but don't hang out all your dirty laundry in public.

Patience, Grasshopper... None of us are perfect, not even close.

14 minutes ago, Last Post said:

Call me crazy but for some unfathomable reason, I just don't think telling the whole wide world on F/B that she took it up the arse on a first date with some other dude is conducive to a long and healthy relationship. Our beloved Ed is disturbingly quick to throw grenades when things go wrong and the ensuing carnage is even harder for him to clean up. 

Some free advice: When the shit hits the fan in any relationship, FACEBOOK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. By all means contact your closest buddies to vent or seek advice but don't hang out all your dirty laundry in public.

WTF?

19 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

He has been here for a long long time. Pretty much as long as Scot.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

He has been here for a long long time. Pretty much as long as Scot.

So 'Meat wad' is just a sock? He opened that account in march last year. 

Just now, LB 15 said:

Yup.

25 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

MW has had his own tumultuous relationship with scoots.

29 minutes ago, NautiGirl said:

WTF?

Yeah. I want to see that myself.

I don't need to see it. It's fucking disgusting to dislose that kind of information about someone else. Says a lot more about him than it does of her. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, NautiGirl said:

I don't need to see it. It's fucking disgusting to dislose that kind of information about someone else. Says a lot more about him than it does of her. 

it might not be true.

in this era of false information you & i are both smart enough to listen but verify 

2 minutes ago, Parma said:

it might not be true.

in this era of false information you & i are both smart enough to listen but verify 

alltinette analle factes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parma said:

it might not be true.

Have you ever visted the aforementioned Facebook page(s)? More drama than a van full of drag queens. 

Given the tendancy to overshare, and the fact she apparently got him banned, I'm thinking it's most likely accurate.

51 minutes ago, NautiGirl said:

Have you ever visted the aforementioned Facebook page(s)? More drama than a van full of drag queens. 

Given the tendancy to overshare, and the fact she apparently got him banned, I'm thinking it's most likely accurate.

Sadly, a large portion of Americans get their NEWS from Fakebook, and much of it is provided by partisan bots, and Russian, Chinese and other Actors, trying to influence our populace for nefarious purposes.  America is in steep decline, in many ways.  How live were destroyed in the unwinnable Vietnam war, and how many in the last 17 years, of the also unwinnable war in Aghanistan?? 

'Murica, what a Country!!!!

1 minute ago, billy backstay said:

Sadly, a large portion of Americans get their NEWS from Fakebook, and much of it is provided by partisan bots, and Russian, Chinese and other Actors, trying to influence our populace for nefarious purposes.  America is in steep decline, in many ways.  How live were destroyed in the unwinnable Vietnam war, and how many in the last 17 years, of the also unwinnable war in Aghanistan?? 

'Murica, what a Country!!!!

Ya, I get that, but I was referencing what the Ed writes himself on his own FB pages about the woman he loves one day and hates the next.

On 11/02/2018 at 3:56 PM, Ishmael said:

Sit back. Drink beer. Wait till your name is called.

How hard could  it be?

58 minutes ago, ease the sheet said:

Sit back. Drink beer. Wait till your name is called.

How hard could  it be?

Depends on how many beer I have.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NautiGirl said:

Ya, I get that, but I was referencing what the Ed writes himself on his own FB pages about the woman he loves one day and hates the next.

That's the point. He chucks grenades as a first resort response and then bemoans the mess he has created. What I wrote was what I saw on his FB page before she had it taken down.

Apologies on my part, it might have been better if I had simply written that he revealed something she had done with another partner rather than quoting the full details as published.

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

you must be new here

55 minutes ago, Last Post said:

That's the point. He chucks grenades as a first resort response and then bemoans the mess he has created. What I wrote was what I saw on his FB page before she had it taken down.

Apologies on my part, it might have been better if I had simply written that he revealed something she had done with another partner rather than quoting the full details as published.

I knew what you meant. I was responding to those who think it was "fake news". We're on the same page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VWAP said:

you must be new here

Mate I have enough trouble remembering my own sock puppets without working out who the fuck everyone else is. So who is it? Having issues with the ed isn't much of a hint..

8 hours ago, Last Post said:

Well if that’s the case, he deserves absolutely everything he gets!! 

True or not, you don’t go around saying that shit, let alone posting it on Facebook. <_<

41 minutes ago, mad said:

Well if that’s the case, he deserves absolutely everything he gets!! 

True or not, you don’t go around saying that shit, let alone posting it on Facebook. <_<

plusse oune,.  and thet nevere gose away, and Russianes our free to usse it againste annybody they choose!

• Like 1

I've been looking all over the Front Page for this article, but found nothing. Facebook should be FB, not FP! Grrrrrrrrrrr. Who says "Facebook Page"? it's not a Paaaaaaaaaage.

Anyway, according to FB he's still engaged and all.

21 hours ago, F'g Dinosaur said:

It's never too late to clear your slate and start over for a better life.  I wish him success.

I won't say "best of luck" because luck has nothing to do with it. His future is in his hands.  You can do it!

21 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I think I saw an ad at Craiglist San Diego, under: 

Pets

Canines

Hang on... Aren't we all the therapy anyone could ask for?

Why pay, when it is (sort of) free here!

8 minutes ago, Windward said:

Hang on... Aren't we all the therapy anyone could ask for?

Why pay, when it is (sort of) free here!

But sorting out the abuse from the help may be beyond his skill set--or anyone else's for that matter.

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

But sorting out the abuse from the help may be beyond his skill set--or anyone else's for that matter.

Exactly...  well said.

12 hours ago, NautiGirl said:

I knew what you meant. I was responding to those who think it was "fake news". We're on the same page.

I don’t know if it’s true or not. I haven’t seen it for myself and I’m not going to believe something as nasty as that posted by some sock puppet on SA unless I’ve seen it myself. Sailing Anarchy is a good place to keep your sense of doubt intact.

Pardon me for asking but how to have you managed to get over 2000 negative strikes under your avatar. Is that a joke or what?

13 hours ago, Last Post said:

Just like Presidunce Dolt 45, except Trump is too dumb to realize that he's created a mess!!

8 minutes ago, Parma said:

I don’t know if it’s true or not. I haven’t seen it for myself and I’m not going to believe something as nasty as that posted by some sock puppet on SA unless I’ve seen it myself. Sailing Anarchy is a good place to keep your sense of doubt intact.

Pardon me for asking but how to have you managed to get over 2000 negative strikes under your avatar. Is that a joke or what?

You can read enough of his very public profile, and combine it with the fact that she had him banned for something he said to realize that it was true. 

As for my reputation points, there are people who put a lot of time and effort into creating sock puppets and going through my post history back several years ago when the system was rolled out. I could not care any less about worthless internet points, positive or negative, but I guess I'm flattered they went through the trouble. :)

• Like 5

The Ed seems to have anger management and impulse control issues.  BTW I’m not a psychologist, but I did stay at a mid-level motel last evening...

Just remember, any attention, good or bad, is still attention.  Don't you think that's what the Ed craves most of all?

Just sayin...

Hrothgar

His latest FB rant posted a few minutes ago on his Scooter Tempesta page, apparently the last we will ever see, invites us all to: 

9 hours ago, jackolantern said:

Meat Wad is Dawg

Oh - that explains the few swings he has had at me. Fair touch, play on.

9 hours ago, TonyFromSheepsheadBay said:
17 hours ago, NautiGirl said:

You can read enough of his very public profile, and combine it with the fact that she had him banned for something he said to realize that it was true. 

As for my reputation points, there are people who put a lot of time and effort into creating sock puppets and going through my post history back several years ago when the system was rolled out. I could not care any less about worthless internet points, positive or negative, but I guess I'm flattered they went through the trouble. :)

Plus 7.5 points if you take it up the pooper. . Deal?

Looks like you have a new fan stalker NG.

51 minutes ago, mad said:

Looks like you have a new fan stalker NG.

Lucky me