Sign in to follow this  
Mid

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

How have we lasted so long without such a display?

Of course, we could ask the military leaders what they think of the idea.  

I pity your students. Are you union? 

What the fuck do you think these are

  • Fleet Week
  • The Blue Angels
  • Thunderbirds
  • The USSOCOM Parachute Team
  • Static displays and flight demonstrations by a cross section of military planes at air shows
  • Base open houses
  • ROTC teams at sporting events
  • National Guard matching in hundreds of local independence day parades every year

Yeah your right we never "Display" the military. 

If the French can have Bastille day it must be good, after-all the French are so much more refined and cultured than us Ugly Americans how can it be wrong to emulate them?

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hillary said:

If the French can have Bastille day it must be good, after-all the French are so much more refined and cultured than us Ugly Americans how can it be wrong to emulate them?

I vote December 4th, we can call it Pizzagate day in honor of storming Comet Ping Pong, and all the righties can parade around with their assault rifles in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

That's what Veterans Day is for asshole. Memorial Day is for remembering those who sacrificed their life.

And what do we celebrate on the 4th? Trump was inspired to do thin when he attended the Bastille Day military parade 

Last September, at a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron, Mr Trump announced his idea of staging a grand parade of the armed forces in Washington on 4 July. 

He reminisced about watching France‘s Bastille Day military parade when he visited Paris in July, and called the two-hour parade a “tremendous thing for France and for the spirit of France."

This is how we celebrated the first (unofficial) 4th in 1777 in Philly.

"Yesterday the 4th of July, being the Anniversary of the Independence of the United States of America, was celebrated in this city with demonstration of joy and festivity. About noon all the armed ships and gallies in the river were drawn up before the city, dressed in the gayest manner, with the colours of the United States and streamers displayed. At one o'clock, the yards being properly manned, they began the celebration of the day by a discharge of thirteen cannon from each of the ships, and one from each of the thirteen gallies, in honour of the Thirteen United States."

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Oops you seriously did didn't you.  Ahhhh ha ha ha 

Are you talking to yourself, Mid, or me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Are you talking to yourself, Mid, or me?

 

After 18,000 plus posts you screwed up. Love it. MID is MrLeft8. Do you tickle each other's like button too? 

 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hillary said:

After 18,000 plus posts you screwed up. Love it. MID is MrLeft8. Do you tickle each other's like button too? 

 

 

You seem to have come completely unhinged.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hillary said:

That's right lefty, show us your real colors. Why is demonstrating our pride and thanks for our military so evil to you? 

The military is busy. Why do you want to endanger America by having them stop work and play dress-up for a parade?

https://www.google.com/search?q=operational+tempo+of+US+military

Or do you think they're all just sitting around with their thumbs up their ass, like you do all day?

-DSK

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't think this new sock is Jack.  This new incarnation smells more like Coors Light.  At least, this one has a similar temperament and anger issues.

Jack is more of a narcissist.

CL was only marginally literate - had to rely on pictures for most things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hillary said:

That's right lefty, show us your real colors. Why is demonstrating our pride and thanks for our military so evil to you? 

It's beyond your comprehension.

You could take a look at who does it and it might give you a clue.

But I doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The military is busy. Why do you want to endanger America by having them stop work and play dress-up for a parade?

https://www.google.com/search?q=operational+tempo+of+US+military

Or do you think they're all just sitting around with their thumbs up their ass, like you do all day?

-DSK

Yup. My friends in the military appear to be very busy with their tasks (not so sure the tasks are productive, but that is another thread). And the DoD says their readiness for their serious tasks is at a low point. Do they even train for marching anymore? (Aside from the marching bands?)

 We have a professional military now. I would be embarrassed to watch Trump's Pointless March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, daddle said:
34 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The military is busy. Why do you want to endanger America by having them stop work and play dress-up for a parade?

https://www.google.com/search?q=operational+tempo+of+US+military

 

Yup. My friends in the military appear to be very busy with their tasks (not so sure the tasks are productive, but that is another thread). And the DoD says their readiness for their serious tasks is at a low point. Do they even train for marching anymore? (Aside from the marching bands?)

 We have a professional military now. I would be embarrassed to watch Trump's Pointless March.

I'm embarrassed that the USA has a President who asks for such dreck

The big problem is that we have childish national leaders who cannot prioritize, and cannot back away from a less-strategic military commitment. Both the Army and the Navy are publicly complaining that they don't have time for training (which is another leadership problem, a two-fer).

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hillary said:

I pity your students. Are you union? 

What the fuck do you think these are

  • Fleet Week
  • The Blue Angels
  • Thunderbirds
  • The USSOCOM Parachute Team
  • Static displays and flight demonstrations by a cross section of military planes at air shows
  • Base open houses
  • ROTC teams at sporting events
  • National Guard matching in hundreds of local independence day parades every year

Yeah your right we never "Display" the military. 

If the French can have Bastille day it must be good, after-all the French are so much more refined and cultured than us Ugly Americans how can it be wrong to emulate them?

 

I pity your family.

Go back to Post #136 and take the time to read the words on the cartoon tanks.  Then, ponder what they mean, especially since your quoted reply is to question the message.

Geez, but you are a putz.  No one is talking about any of the displays you just mentioned.  No one.  Except you.

We are talking about President Trump and the parade he wants.

Do try and keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 7:43 AM, cmilliken said:

Makes you wonder if Trump isn't some sort of Machiavellian 'bad leader' meant to pave the way for the 'Noble Despot'? 

 

We have a way with despots.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

We have a way with despots.

Apparently if you're a Republican you elect them to high office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hillary said:

They think everyone they disagree with is Jack. That's funny.

Yet another post deflecting from, but not denying, that you are the person who wrote as Happy Jack on these forums. It's amazing how they accrue.

We already know, & have proven, that you're a liar, so I can only imagine the transparent tap-dance is just another attempt to satisfy your pathological need for attention. Sad.Bigly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

DGOYBMtXgAAxtio.jpg:large

I wonder if Ivanka has actually ever had an orgasm, or if she's just so used to faking it for daddy, that she thought that was what it was supposed to be like for Jared too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

DGOYBMtXgAAxtio.jpg:large

I wonder if she is planning on stealing her economic policies from the Italians along with her shoe designs?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seems I've stuck a nerve , getting down votes  :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mid said:

seems I've stuck a nerve , getting down votes  :lol:

Nah, Righty Coors Moderate just does that occasionally to anyone speaking against the messiah. He's an indiscriminate right-wing shit poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

tumblr_om42f9xn3t1vfg5q7o1_1280.png

Jesus said “Bring the children unto me”

Righty wants to make sure they die economically, to avoid creating a burden for the half percent.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I pity your family.

Go back to Post #136 and take the time to read the words on the cartoon tanks.  Then, ponder what they mean, especially since your quoted reply is to question the message.

Geez, but you are a putz.  No one is talking about any of the displays you just mentioned.  No one.  Except you.

We are talking about President Trump and the parade he wants.

Do try and keep up.

Of course you are not talking abut them because you already said they don't do demonstrations and to talk about them would prove what a dick you are. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

68526622-4452-4F8F-AA6A-7949F1DB3EBA-446

Every gun tragedy? It’s impossible to even keep up with them, let alone politicize them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

a3MQg6N_700b_v1.jpg

So let's just give everyone bombs and be done with it.  Except in the Australian outback.  Don't want to hurt no kangaroos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

DVvMugdX0AA8XA0.jpg

Damn I hope that's real! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites