Sign in to follow this  
Mid

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

I would like to tank you, I don't think I have ever made a pussy hat wearer so but hurt they spent this much time on fake internet points. Knowing anything I post makes you so mad you spend YOUR time to go down vote it #WINNING

let's hope we can get it to 1000!

Thanks for the encouragement. I am having fun. I like seeing that big -number next to your childish nonsensical posts. 

The fact you are sufficiently bothered to call me names for creating it makes it much more rewarding. 

Currently I am undecided about whether continuing to run down your score is to give an attention whore more attention than I care to supply. 

Besides,  with only  Jzk and Happy Jack well past 2000  I wouid hate to devalue their efforts by inadvertently placing a newbie “who stumbled in just to learn a little  about  cruising boats” in their very special corridor  of infamy. 

And: Jennifer Aniston is single again. I hope your mental image of my pussy hat is hers. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Aww you read my post too? Thank you. Should I email you when I get on or is stalking me on a sailing forum not creepy enough?

 I saw your 100+_ cartoons  in this thread and  just noticed a few in one other thread.

a more accurate description is “I have been vigorously downvoting  your spam.”

Back on topic... 

Do you envision my pussy hat as Jennifer? Maybe Sasha Gray? 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREq6GAAKqNpxCU2yAWlGv

But you ARE a rookie!!

Are most of your posts in the Cruising Anarchy forum?? 

Good luck with your studies and eventual Cruise!!! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HardOnWind said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and text

You have to give him full marks for being unique.

 

Thankfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Fake news alert!

https://m.benzinga.com/article/8928710?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Here’s a look at the average national gas prices on each of the past five Inauguration Days:

  • 2001 (Bush): $1.40.
  • 2005 (Bush): $1.81.
  • 2009 (Obama): $1.83.
  • 2013 (Obama): $3.31.
  • 2017 (Trump): $2.32.

I am sure you want to credit President Trump with 2017’s low price. Do tell what, specifically, he did to be credited with that?  Policy?  Legislation? EO (even though those USED TO BE bad). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Hahaha and the lies continue. I never said anything about Trump, I just showed the fake news and lies being reported by who ever it was I quoted. You stepped in and start shifting goal posts around, nice try but learn to read and keep up.

Oh, bullshit. You post dozens of anti-Democrat trash and no want to claim you’re now just sharing data in an objective manner. 

Just bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, bullshit. You post dozens of anti-Democrat trash and no want to claim you’re now just sharing data in an objective manner. 

Just bullshit. 

The solution to your problems

5a8a3f74ce3f1_ScreenShot2018-02-19at2_06_11pm.png.2ec9acd7eab9dc95294d7ca566b86147.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

The solution to your problems

5a8a3f74ce3f1_ScreenShot2018-02-19at2_06_11pm.png.2ec9acd7eab9dc95294d7ca566b86147.png

I try to limit my “ignore” to those who make it personal. 

This sock is just being a dick. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

“Covfefe” isn’t fancy?

apparently not :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2018 at 10:35 PM, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

This is the only account I have had.  Just found the site like 2 months ago.

We had a discussion of sailing habits of liberals vs conservatives a few months ago.   What kind of sailing do you do?  Tell us about your yacht please.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HardOnWind said:

No automatic alt text available.

I've been predicting this scenario for a year now.   Some guy will shoot up a TSC or Walmart, than sneak out the fire exit while the good citizens entertain themselves shooting each other for hours.    It will probably happen in Oklahoma.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mid said:

DWdFd9FX0AAdJ2C.thumb.jpg.100bf85dee2d8c09c64a42796297c8e4.jpg

Fuck - is that for real?

FUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Political cartoons with dead children? The is the left for you, disgusting.

Disgusting that there are dead children because of loop holes in legislation that was passed years ago, and then abandoned instead of being fixed?..... You bet! I  agree with you 100%

As much as a couple of people on this forum like to remind us, as Marco Rubio did to mass derision and ridicule tonight, Banning assault weapons doesn't mean you can't own your squirrel gun. It means you can't own an assault rifle.

A tube fed 9 round magazine .22 is much different than a 30 round AR15.

 And personally, I prefer a bolt action .22 anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

180215125429-01-jamie-guttenberg-stonema

Jaime Guttenberg, 14

This young lady's father does not seem to be impressed with word games and bullshit anymore.  He seems to recognize that his daughter had rights as well.  

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/22/gun-town-hall-fred-guttenberg-marco-rubio-full-exchange.cnn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

tumblr_p4gpyetPhJ1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg

My very first “like” of one of your posts. 

In  fact I stored it in my photo album for my own use. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

28056175_10159977892720203_2407119990535

Wow!! Twice in one day!! That is a beautiful description of what the 2nd says. 

It is perfectly clear to me “infringed” means I can keep and Bear ANYTHING that might be a useful weapon against tyranny. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

My very first “like” of one of your posts. 

In  fact I stored it in my photo album for my own use. 

You realize that was an attempt at irony by the idiot don't you Gouv?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:
17 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

tumblr_p4gpyetPhJ1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg

My very first “like” of one of your posts. 

In  fact I stored it in my photo album for my own use. 

How about this instead

FoundFathrSaid01.jpg.396c4cd19f6903668d2222105e0c9196.jpg

Seems to fit the case better IMHO

-DSK

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

28167806_1576720012393777_66072389113788

there is no "right" to a specific model of firearm. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

1460995_597169453671966_88641500_n-45641

you can have as many muskets as you want

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

 

Oh the irony.

i'm sorry your pea-sized brain cannot differentiate. Truth is, the gun nutZ insistence on "No Compromise" is going to doom access to their most-precious. The masses won't stand for it anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

you can have as many muskets as you want

And Pikes - don't forget Pikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

i'm sorry your pea-sized brain cannot differentiate. Truth is, the gun nutZ insistence on "No Compromise" is going to doom access to their most-precious. The masses won't stand for it anymore.

Personally I'm hoping for a lot of cold dead hands - as partial payment for all the children these assholes were complicit in killing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Good thing we have the 2A, so the masses don't matter, only the laws.

there are plenty of regulations that can be passed that are fully within the enumerated rights of the 2nd.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raz'r - why do you engage the Dumbass - just put him on ignore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

What happens when you continually lose the debate, IGNORE!

just so you know , the losers in your so called debate are the DEAD CHILDREN.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

How many NRA members killed children?

ALL of 'em , the blood of ALL america's shooting victims is on their hands .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Raz'r - why do you engage the Dumbass - just put him on ignore.

done

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mid said:

just so you know , the losers in your so called debate are the DEAD CHILDREN.

He actually thinks his dribbling has value and he's a winner. :lol:

He's so scary that we have to hide him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

there is no "right" to a specific model of firearm. 

Let me preface this:

i believe the 2nd Amendment needs to be amended or replaced :

having said that:

the 2nd clearly covers ANYTHING that can possibly be considered to be a weapon  and absolutely forbids the Government from imposing any regulations what so ever. 

And having said that: 

let me remind  any reader ;

i am not happy the Secind Amendment is written as it is because I would like to have a few sane regulations in place. 

Especially!!!

Except with  respect to the right of citizens to participate in armed resurrection, I would like to be able to regulate where and when guns may be carried. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

armed resurrection

let us know how that works out ..................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

there are plenty of regulations that can be passed that are fully within the enumerated rights of the 2nd.

 

Many share your interpretation.

i do not.

my opinion is the Second Amendment absolutely bans the US Governmrnt from causing a scintilla of infringement on the right to keep and  Bear arms. 

To that end, I believe the wording of the Second Amendment is do absolutey clear and prohibitive that it is unconstitutional for any public official to even ask a question such as, “Have you ever seen a sword.”

Why?

because listening to that question takes a moment of a person’s  lifetime 

 

That is an infringement !!!

* The Amendment really needs to be amended or replaced. !!!

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

(Referring to putting Dumbass on Ignore:)

done 

It is much harder to downvote him

ic he is on ignore 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

It is much harder to downvote him

ic he is on ignore 

Who cares? If he gets totally ignored he'll leave.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

It is much harder to downvote him

ic he is on ignore 

Keep up the good work. Thanks for taking one for the team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Who cares? If he gets totally ignored he'll leave.

You're new here, aren't you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the making of many hundreds of downvotes is necessary to properly comment on Dumbass, The right  to suck puppets must not be infringed, 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

As the making of many hundreds of downvotes is necessary to properly comment on Dumbass, The right  to suck puppets must not be infringed, 

I'm certainly not going to stop you from sucking puppets, it sounds relatively harmless. Watch out for lead paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Many share your interpretation.

i do not.

my opinion is the Second Amendment absolutely bans the US Governmrnt from causing a scintilla of infringement on the right to keep and  Bear arms. 

To that end, I believe the wording of the Second Amendment is do absolutey clear and prohibitive that it is unconstitutional for any public official to even ask a question such as, “Have you ever seen a sword.”

Why?

because listening to that question takes a moment of a person’s  lifetime 

 

That is an infringement !!!

* The Amendment really needs to be amended or replaced. !!!

 

Totally agree with the last statement, but to attempt to do so could essentially start a second civil war.

Disagree with your interpretation, as the amendment starts out, famously, with the words "well-regulated".  In my opinion, the NRA is equivalent to a militia-in-fact, and are fully open to regulation.

As to owning weapons, the word "infringed" legally can mean many things, from "trespassed" to "broken".  A minor regulation of fire arms might seem to be equivalent to "trespassed" upon, but does not mean the right is "broken".  Many very well tested laws have nibbled away at the "fringes" of "keeping and bearing" arms.  So the state of play in the "infringement" world is far from your "asking about a sword".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

As the making of many hundreds of downvotes is necessary to properly comment on Dumbass, The right  to suck puppets must not be infringed, 

SOCK puppets !!  Will you PLEASE at least TRY to proofread your posts!?!?!

i am NOT that kind of girl!!!!

E4CFFD15-63E6-4778-98D3-B3310CF12FC6.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Let me preface this:

i believe the 2nd Amendment needs to be amended or replaced :

having said that:

the 2nd clearly covers ANYTHING that can possibly be considered to be a weapon  and absolutely forbids the Government from imposing any regulations what so ever. 

And having said that: 

let me remind  any reader ;

i am not happy the Secind Amendment is written as it is because I would like to have a few sane regulations in place. 

Especially!!!

Except with  respect to the right of citizens to participate in armed resurrection, I would like to be able to regulate where and when guns may be carried. 

 

You forget the Supremes make the constitution a living document, and have found restrictions of certain weapons is consistent with the 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Who cares? If he gets totally ignored he'll create a new sock

FTFY. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites