Mid

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

E-P-S-T-

Figure our the rest. 

Ahhh...I see...I got stuck on the theme, which is all fiction and fantasy.

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

3B1A38BC-7329-4BD3-B137-637D17540AAE.jpeg

Purrrfeck. :lol:

^^^^^^..... He forgot to mention that they quickly put the money back just as the cops arrived, so they actually had none in their possession at the time of arrest. So no matter how you look at it, there was no robbery.

So Unfair! ....Bigly.

6FB765EE-D98F-4F64-9829-2E62BEDF79A4.jpeg

*the meme is actually false, Khruschev likely didn't actually say that. Minor detail, he should have.

I like. When I saw the first pictures, I was pretty shocked by the Cybertruck but it's grown on me quickly. Yeah, it's trugly but then ALL trucks are trugly. That's because they're trucks. This is trugly.

image.png.6d50627b8a707eb3b34a4020db508549.png

I'm really looking forward to the Y when it comes out. It fixes every problem that's kept me from getting the 3. If I were in the market for a truck, yeah, I'd get the Cybertruck in a heartbeat. Still, I'd wait for about 6 months after the release date for Tesla to work out the kinks. They also usually restrict the early units to the performance high ticket versions. But yeah, I'd prefer something which could tow an F150 uphill and dust a Charger.

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I like. When I saw the first pictures, I was pretty shocked by the Cybertruck but it's grown on me quickly. Yeah, it's trugly but then ALL trucks are trugly. That's because they're trucks. This is trugly.

I'm really looking forward to the Y when it comes out. It fixes every problem that's kept me from getting the 3. If I were in the market for a truck, yeah, I'd get the Cybertruck in a heartbeat. Still, I'd wait for about 6 months after the release date for Tesla to work out the kinks. They also usually restrict the early units to the performance high ticket versions. But yeah, I'd prefer something which could tow an F150 uphill and dust a Charger.

Never buy generation 1 of any vehicle. 

4 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

F7C6F2FE-F784-4DEC-9162-94A8A81931B3.jpeg

With the pumpkin in the front.    Texas for sure.  

The carpet bombing is getting out of hand, Gouv. Once or twice is OK. Every fucking thread is not OK.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hard On The Wind said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Caesar Droolicus

He's a financial genius.

Very big brain.

Reminds me of the many Mega Lotto Multi millionaires, that have precisely zero five years later.

Remember, Donnie is very good at spending other peoples money bigly, his own,  not so much.

What the fuck is wrong with these people. Nothing burns me up like this shit.

IMG_5003.PNG

2 hours ago, Sean said:

What the fuck is wrong with these people. Nothing burns me up like this shit.

IMG_5003.PNG

Nothing new there.

• Austria: Experienced a slight decrease to 28 percent from 30 percent in 2009.
  • France: The overall level of antisemitism increased to 24 percent of the population, up from to 20 percent in 2009.
  • Germany: antisemitism increased by one percentage point, to 21 percent of the population.
  • Hungary: The level rose to 63 percent of the population, compared with 47 percent in 2009.
  • Poland: The number remained unchanged, with 48 percent of the population showing deep-seated antisemitic attitudes.
  • Spain: Fifty-three percent (53%) percent of the population, compared to 48 percent in 2009.
  • United Kingdom: antisemitic attitudes jumped to 17 percent of the population, compared to 10 percent in 2009.

38 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Nothing new there.

• Austria: Experienced a slight decrease to 28 percent from 30 percent in 2009.
  • France: The overall level of antisemitism increased to 24 percent of the population, up from to 20 percent in 2009.
  • Germany: antisemitism increased by one percentage point, to 21 percent of the population.
  • Hungary: The level rose to 63 percent of the population, compared with 47 percent in 2009.
  • Poland: The number remained unchanged, with 48 percent of the population showing deep-seated antisemitic attitudes.
  • Spain: Fifty-three percent (53%) percent of the population, compared to 48 percent in 2009.
  • United Kingdom: antisemitic attitudes jumped to 17 percent of the population, compared to 10 percent in 2009.

Interesting data.   I recall NAZI graffiti in Austria a mile from the Czechoslovakia boarder as a high school student back in the late 1980s.    As a student of history, I was quite aware of its significance so close to a Slavic nation.   France should have reason not to remember the swastika quite as fondly as Austria.   Of course after the EU it’s probably more like my racist Louisiana neighbor as a kid, living in Missouri with his family,   

On 11/25/2019 at 7:52 AM, Olsonist said:

This is what a truck should look like. If you can't get a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood on the bed and still be able to close the tailgate then it ain't a truck.

Image result for Ford f250 1985

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lark said:

France should have reason not to remember the swastika quite as fondly as Austria.  

France had pretty much the most shameful record of collaboration and cooperation with the Holocaust of all the occupied countries. Of course they had Vichy as well so....

IIRC Hungary was the worst for assisting in rounding up Jews - that latest list I posted would support that.

1 hour ago, Hard On The Wind said:

This is what a truck should look like. If you can't get a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood on the bed and still be able to close the tailgate then it ain't a truck.

Image result for Ford f250 1985

If that's the case it ain't even a real station wagon. :D

8 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

9748DC5F-4E73-494B-B04D-E6A36F617DF7.jpeg

And the sole black person is in the back of the room.

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

And the sole black person is in the back of the room.

Damn, I thought that was a bedpost.

I hope every one of them gets really bad shingles for christmas.

I want those greedy, selfish fuckers to suffer a lot worse than a leaky roof.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I want those greedy, selfish fuckers to suffer a lot worse than a leaky roof.

If you have ever had shingles, it is a hell of a lot worse than a leaky roof. It's right up there with plagues of locusts and suchlike.

15 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

2DED4A17-53B4-4DD4-9CD1-491F4A78D0D9.jpeg

I have two reactions to this:

President Trump is just correcting bureaucratic gov't over-reaching.

This is actually a recruiting effort to bring more voters into the Republican Party, using a chemical that causes brain damage

- DSK

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

If you have ever had shingles, it is a hell of a lot worse than a leaky roof. It's right up there with plagues of locusts and suchlike.

my mother had them - I got the vaccine as soon as it became available.

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I had a very mild case of them.  Same virus as herpes.  My MD busted my chops with that line.  Friend of mine had an especially severe case of them.  Suffered for months.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, Bus Driver said:

feelings.png

Well, you just have to understand: Freedom Of Religion means the freedom to impose your religion on others.

-DSK

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
On 12/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, Bus Driver said:

feelings.png

Well, you just have to understand: Freedom Of Religion means the freedom to impose your religion on others.

-DSK

According to my evangelical brother it does.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

According to my evangelical brother it does.

WWJDBHPUT?... who would Jesus drag behind his pickup truck

- DSK

• Like 1