• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Hillary

Obama and his Sycophant Media covered this one up.

Recommended Posts

 

EXCLUSIVE: Married senior policy advisor to President Obama pleaded guilty to sex crimes for taking pictures up women's skirts on the DC Metro and resigned before the government could fire him

  • William Mendoza, 42,  was the executive director of the White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaska Native Education
  • The married father earned  $140,000 a year in President Obama's White House
  • In November 2016, he was arrested and charged with attempted voyeurism 
  • He was caught trying to take photos up women's skirts in DC Metro stations 
  • Mendoza was also spotted looking at a video of a woman in a dressing room 
  • He was given a 90-day suspended jail sentence and one year's probation  
  • The Native American activist resigned, but has since been barred from working as a government employee because of 'suitability'



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5379107/Senior-policy-advisor-Obama-took-pictures-skirts.html#ixzz56wrmg9Qt 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

resigned before the government could fire him

Now that's what I call a coverup.

Better set up a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of it.

 

You're pathetic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It must have been a coverup if Hapless Jerkoff didn't hear about it at the time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

And *got barred from federal employment*. Wow did he EVER pull a fast one :rolleyes:

What exactly was covered up here again :unsure:

 

The skirts covered it. The guy was totally busted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meltdown is definitely in progress. @Hillary Jack used to at least filter for good spin... this is just pathetic. Criminal gets caught, quits before an investigation can be completed and before he can be fired, is arrested and charged in 2016, pleads guilty in open court, and has been blocked from any employment in the federal service... and this is Happy's idea of a "coverup"?

Wow, he must really be panicking about Trump's polls.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

And *got barred from federal employment*. Wow did he EVER pull a fast one :rolleyes:

What exactly was covered up here again :unsure:

 

The whole thing.  Or are you going to lie and say you read about it at the time.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't read the thread, but based on the title and the author, I am going to guess that the premise involves a healthy dose of cherry picking.  

 

How close did I get?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I haven't read the thread, but based on the title and the author, I am going to guess that the premise involves a healthy dose of cherry picking.  

 

How close did I get?  

You forgot barking mad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I haven't read the thread, but based on the title and the author, I am going to guess that the premise involves a healthy dose of cherry picking.  

 

How close did I get?  

Pretty damn close. This thread is just another...

download.php?type=download&image=37646&s

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I wonder if Jack truly grasps the depth and breadth of the comedic element he contributes?

I usually cover my keyboard in plastic wrap just before viewing any Jack post. For me his brand of comedy evokes the same psychical reaction that you get taking the Cinnamon Challenge. You feel like your head is going to explode, but at the same time, you just can't stop laughing. Afterwards you have no idea why you did it (read his post).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Bad image.  This is how Obama and Michelle want to be remembered.

920x920.jpg

I like them both. The one of Michelle is particularly appealing to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hillary said:
 

EXCLUSIVE: Married senior policy advisor to President Obama pleaded guilty to sex crimes for taking pictures up women's skirts on the DC Metro and resigned before the government could fire him

 

The nerve of that coward to resign before being fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hillary said:

The whole thing.  Or are you going to lie and say you read about it at the time.

How did Obama cover it up? And please, for our entertainment purposes if nothing else, do be specific. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Bad image.  This is how Obama and Michelle want to be remembered.

920x920.jpg

Looks pretty good to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

They'll be a lot better remembered than Trump and his gang.

Perhaps but both have a pen and a phone and seem to want to implement their desires despite current law.

Oscillating despots is what you get with term limits.  George said so a long time ago.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing these Trump 'tards won't defend/deflect.  Pedophile? Dog will defend that.  Nazi? TMsail has that.  For everything else---

jackattacklogo.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Perhaps but both have a pen and a phone and seem to want to implement their desires despite current law.

Oscillating despots is what you get with term limits.  George said so a long time ago.

 

 

One brags about grabbing women by the pussy, advocates the beating of protesters, campaigns for pedophiles, and lies on a weekly basis.

The other said you could keep your doctor, nine fucking years ago.

Oh yeah. These guys are like two peas in a pod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The saying is that 1/2 of all the people you meet are below average.

Trump voters are the bottom 1/2 of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HardOnWind said:

The nerve of that coward to resign before being fired.

Sorta like that Porter dude who has captivated the Media for the last few days.  

Democrats get a pass then try and smear everyone in a Republican  administration with a bad apple. Typical hypocrisy of the left. 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

Looks pretty good to me.

 

They do, but they don't have the same appeal as fake Time magazine cover hanging in your money laundering properties golf clubs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Sorta like that Porter dude who has captivated the Media for the last few days.  

Nothing at all like that other Porter dude that pantsed you so bad you took up cross-dressing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Sorta like that Porter dude who has captivated the Media for the last few days.  

Democrats get a pass then try and smear everyone in a Republican  administration with a bad apple. Typical hypocrisy of the left. 

 

More like typical Hapless Jerkoff stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Sorta like that Porter dude who has captivated the Media for the last few days.  

Democrats get a pass then try and smear everyone in a Republican  administration with a bad apple. Typical hypocrisy of the left. 

 

Republicans have so much shit all over themselves of their own doing how can you blame the Dems for smearing it around a little?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:
10 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Bad image.  This is how Obama and Michelle want to be remembered.

920x920.jpg

I like them both. The one of Michelle is particularly appealing to me.

Obama kind of looks like he's about to do a Homer Simpson and fade into those bushes.

RVs6N.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Jack - what's your angle on this?  The guy did something wrong, got caught, the system was appropriately applied - is every misdeed committed by anyone in government employ either front-page news or if not, a cover up? 

I think that is only the case if it happened during the Obama administration, or with someone appointed by Obama.

When dealing with Trump and an American administration, a guy can beat the crap out of two ex-wives and his girlfriend, and it's OK so long as the press doesn't find out.

Whereas when someone appointed by a Demoncrat is caught then immediately fired and blackballed from government service they are doing something wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

The saying is that 1/2 of all the people you meet are below average.

Trump voters are the bottom 1/2 of them

The median. You mean the median not the mean. 1/2 of the people you meet are below the median **. It is possible, given any sample size, for everyone but one to be below the average mean. Trust a Democrat to be fact challenged an/or to misuse statistics to promote a falsehood or deception.

** True only for an even sample size - for an odd sample size  it becomes 1/2 less 1/2 person
    But "wait" you say, "the noun, average, is a group name for median, mean and mode etc. So I am correct after all."
    Sorry but no. "Below average" is an adjective and as an adjective it is defined as the  Average Mean or symbolically

    image.png.2c235b8533eefc21fbb4cbdf22e38f48.png

    Had you said "Below the average" you could try and make that argument. In which
    case you would be preying on the general mathematical ignorance of your Democrat
    audience. So, you would still be a putz.

You are welcome. I'm here for you anytime you need to tap my superior education and intellect in the future

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HardOnWind said:

Republicans have so much shit all over themselves of their own doing how can you blame the Dems for smearing it around a little?

You lack intellectual honesty. Otherwise you would acknowledge  that when a Bad Democrat shows up the media all but ignores it and shows a decided disinterest or worse, whitewashes it, but when a it's a Republican it is front page and days of concentration in the WH press briefing. 

A group is shot with a gun and the NRA and every gun owner is an evil goosestepping Nazi skinhead. Someone blows up a marathon and they are not a terrorist they are just a lone wolf and all Muslims are peaceful. 

The Bias List is endless but you can lie to yourself that it does not exist.

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hillary said:

You lack intellectual honesty. Otherwise you would acknowledge  that when a Bad Democrat shows up the media all but ignores it and shows a decided disinterest or worse, whitewashes it, but when a it's a Republican it is front page and days of concentration in the WH press briefing. 

A group is shot with a gun and the NRA and every gun owner is an evil goosestepping Nazi skinhead. Someone blows up a marathon and they are not a terrorist they are just a lone wolf and all Muslims are peaceful. 

The Bias List is endless but you can lie to yourself that it does not exist.

 

Loss of white privelege gotcha down? There’s something for that:

 

 

F6B5CBE6-AB1B-4C00-8321-276E88CBC178.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hillary said:

You are welcome. I'm here for you anytime you need to tap my superior education and intellect in the future

Yeah, about that "superior education and intellect"...

 

Capture.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Jack - what's your angle on this?  The guy did something wrong, got caught, the system was appropriately applied - is every misdeed committed by anyone in government employ either front-page news or if not, a cover up? 

If it's a Dem it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hillary said:

The median. You mean the median not the mean. 1/2 of the people you meet are below the median **. It is possible, given any sample size, for everyone but one to be below the average mean. Trust a Democrat to be fact challenged an/or to misuse statistics to promote a falsehood or deception.

** True only for an even sample size - for an odd sample size  it becomes 1/2 less 1/2 person
    But "wait" you say, "the noun, average, is a group name for median, mean and mode etc. So I am correct after all."
    Sorry but no. "Below average" is an adjective and as an adjective it is defined as the  Average Mean or symbolically

    image.png.2c235b8533eefc21fbb4cbdf22e38f48.png

    Had you said "Below the average" you could try and make that argument. In which
    case you would be preying on the general mathematical ignorance of your Democrat
    audience. So, you would still be a putz.

You are welcome. I'm here for you anytime you need to tap my superior education and intellect in the future

 

Maybe you could apply that MIT education and superior intellect to your somewhat deficient reading skills.

The saying is that 1/2 of all the people you meet are below average.

You're pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Hillary said:

You are welcome. I'm here for you anytime you need to tap my superior education and intellect in the future

 

 

it didn't take a rhodes scholar to know that it was only a matter of time for malarkey's superior shtick to emerge. the cycle is so predictable...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Yeah, about that "superior education and intellect"...

 

Capture.jpg

I don't get your point? What does someone's May 19th 2016 poll have to do with anything?

 

20 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Maybe you could apply that MIT education and superior intellect to your somewhat deficient reading skills.

The saying is that 1/2 of all the people you meet are below average.

You're pathetic.

The saying is wrong. Why quote a falsehood? Oh wait,  Democrats do that all the time.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Hillary said:

The saying is wrong. Why quote a falsehood? Oh wait,  Democrats do that all the time.

I'm a Canadian you dipshit - I can't BE a Democrat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I don't get your point? What does someone's May 19th 2016 poll have to do with anything?

A man of your "superior education and intellect" most certainly would get the point. Or are you saying to me and to the rest of the forum that you are in fact not the user formerly known as Happy Jack? Is that what you are saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hillary said:

You lack intellectual honesty. Otherwise you would acknowledge  that when a Bad Democrat shows up the media all but ignores it and shows a decided disinterest or worse, whitewashes it, but when a it's a Republican it is front page and days of concentration in the WH press briefing. 

A group is shot with a gun and the NRA and every gun owner is an evil goosestepping Nazi skinhead. Someone blows up a marathon and they are not a terrorist they are just a lone wolf and all Muslims are peaceful. 

The Bias List is endless but you can lie to yourself that it does not exist.

 

This story was not blasted all over the news, like Mr. Porter has been, because there WAS no cover-up.

If the Obama Administration chose to keep him on board, vouched for what a stand up guy he is, and attacked his accusers and said he was "falsely accused" and did not receive "due process", you might have a point.

But, they didn't.

And, you don't

Other than your hat.

dunce_hat.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the WH receive FBI reports about the guy? 

(CNN)FBI Director Chris Wray upended the White House's stated timeline of information about disgraced aide Rob Porter on Tuesday, as he outlined when the agency briefed officials on the matter.

The White House was repeatedly briefed on the FBI's background investigation into the former White House staff secretary that uncovered allegations of domestic abuse before those allegations became public, Wray said.
"I can't get into the content of what was briefed to the White House ... What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March. And then a completed background investigation in late July. That soon thereafter, we received request for follow-up inquiry and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November and that we administratively closed the file in January," Wray said during congressional testimony Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aA said:

 

it didn't take a rhodes scholar to know that it was only a matter of time for malarkey's superior shtick to emerge. the cycle is so predictable...

 

 

Stage III is really starting to take hold.  From there it's only a hop skip and a dump from throwing poo at passersby.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Stage III is really starting to take hold.  From there it's only a hop skip and a dump from throwing poo at passersby.  

it never ends...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Stage III is really starting to take hold.  From there it's only a hop skip and a dump from throwing poo at passersby.  

I bet Carnival and Royal Caribbean are getting excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

A man of your "superior education and intellect" most certainly would get the point. Or are you saying to me and to the rest of the forum that you are in fact not the user formerly known as Happy Jack? Is that what you are saying?

@Hillary

Question posed. What say you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hillary said:

You lack intellectual honesty. Otherwise you would acknowledge  that when a Bad Democrat shows up the media all but ignores it and shows a decided disinterest or worse, whitewashes it, but when a it's a Republican it is front page and days of concentration in the WH press briefing. 

A group is shot with a gun and the NRA and every gun owner is an evil goosestepping Nazi skinhead. Someone blows up a marathon and they are not a terrorist they are just a lone wolf and all Muslims are peaceful. 

The Bias List is endless but you can lie to yourself that it does not exist.

You're just repeating something you heard Tucker Carlson say on Fox & Friends.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bhyde said:

A man of your "superior education and intellect" most certainly would get the point. Or are you saying to me and to the rest of the forum that you are in fact not the user formerly known as Happy Jack? Is that what you are saying?

@HillaryYoo Hoo. Got an answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hillary said:
Obama and his Sycophant Media covered this one up. The media never covered this because there is no story here.

FIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

I doubt he'll go anywhere near this question.  

In his mind, he thinks he has everyone fooled.

Yeah, he's great at accusing everyone (Democrats) of being dishonest, and yet, he's the most dishonest person here. Funny that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Yeah, he's great at accusing everyone (Democrats) of being dishonest, and yet, he's the most dishonest person here. Funny that.

I see him much like I see President Trump - inhabiting a reality of his own making, which allows him the delusion he is being honest and forthright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bhyde said:
4 hours ago, bhyde said:

A man of your "superior education and intellect" most certainly would get the point. Or are you saying to me and to the rest of the forum that you are in fact not the user formerly known as Happy Jack? Is that what you are saying?

@Hillary

Question posed. What say you?

Don't hold your breath...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I see him much like I see President Trump - inhabiting a reality of his own making, which allows him the delusion he is being honest and forthright.

And projecting his own flaws on everyone around him.

The biggest liars believe that EVERYONE lies as much as they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I'm a Canadian you dipshit - I can't BE a Democrat.

Oh you poor boy. There there don't cry. Life can be full of disappointments. Hey, fly to Tijuana and cross the border. California will give you money, drivers license and register you to vote. Bingo...  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HardOnWind said:

You're just repeating something you heard Tucker Carlson say on Fox & Friends.  

Is that little shit plagiarizing my posts again?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Oh you poor boy. There there don't cry. Life can be full of disappointments. Hey, fly to Tijuana and cross the border. California will give you money, drivers license and register you to vote. Bingo...  

 

Keeriste you're pathetic.

And a dipshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bhyde said:

A man of your "superior education and intellect" most certainly would get the point. Or are you saying to me and to the rest of the forum that you are in fact not the user formerly known as Happy Jack? Is that what you are saying?

@HillaryYoo Hoo Mr. Sociopathic Liar. Got an answer? Or is it just Democrats that have no balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:
On 13/02/2018 at 1:56 PM, Hillary said:

The whole thing.  Or are you going to lie and say you read about it at the time.

How did Obama cover it up? And please, for our entertainment purposes if nothing else, do be specific. :lol: 

@Hillary Jack - still no answer on this one. It wouldn't be because you're cowardly slime without the ability to back up any of your accusations would it? That would explain why you ran away like a little girl before everyone could get in on exposing you as a liar via your PM's...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Nailing Malarkey has never had balls. 15 years now, I'm still waiting for them to drop. No luck, they are still in his mouth.

@Hillary one of the best altos i've ever heard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites