Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

Slip Sliding Away

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

Just want to be sure we are talking about the same CNN. You mean these Guys, Right?

Do you know the difference between a poll and a prediction?  Need a manpon? 

2 hours ago, Hillary said:

RCP average is up 4.5 points since December on a rather straight line trend. One poll went positive for the first time. 

image.thumb.png.57802487b7286b8abe3d8f10fc5a7c03.png

Winning!

So Bone Spurs at his highest is several percentage points below Obama at his lowest.

As Artie Johnson might have said on Laugh In, "verrry interesting."

15 hours ago, Hillary said:

Sure Sol who has no honor.

image.png.526885783a5bea27565a385d173066ca.png

From his polling average low point to today. Steady Rise. 

Given the down-tick at the end, I wouldn't go printing any re-election posters, just yet.

How sad that some people find comfort in a Presidential approval rating in which only 4 out of 10 people think he is doing a good job.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Given the down-tick at the end, I wouldn't go printing any re-election posters, just yet.

How sad that some people find comfort in a Presidential approval rating in which only 4 out of 10 people think he is doing a good job.

Especially given that 3 out of those 4/10 people believe that "doing a good job" means he is making the other 6 out of ten really mad. "I like President Trump and and he is doing a good job because I enjoy the rain of libby-rull tears."

Having the nation governed by spoiled children who break their toys and expect Mommy to reward them, is not a good path toward success. It's worked for Trump personally because he was born rich and hired a lot of lawyers; then became a reality TV star where this kind of behavior is what the viewer is entertained by.

-DSK

Really - a guy who tailors his appeal to the basest instincts of the lowest stratum of society.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Really - a guy who tailors his appeal to the basest instincts of the lowest stratum of society.

Perfectly captures why he appeals to Hillayous Jack.

On 2/25/2018 at 7:41 AM, Sean said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/cnn-poll-trump-approval-matches-low/

CNN Poll: Trump approval slides, matches lowest point of presidency

WASHINGTON (CNN)President Donald Trump's approval rating in a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS stands at 35%, down five points over the last month to match his lowest level yet.

Slip Sliding indeed

59 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Perfectly captures why he appeals to Hillayous Jack.

I'm guilty too. I read this stuff for the impending train wreck.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Well Bussy whatever lie floats your boat. Do you know anything about polling biases and psychology? Let's start with the fact that any poll can produce any result. You just have to address the right question to the right people in the right way. But for argument sake CNN's polling company is not mirroring CNN's bias against Trump and it is playing it straight. Best practices and doesn't have a thump of the Democrat side of the scale. That still leaves the dozen or so intrinsic biases native to political polling.

When it comes to Trump they are in full tilt and I think even a dimwit can appreciate that. 

Let me educate you.

First a polling company needs to decide how a voting market divides itself between 

1. strong D
  2. moderate D
  3. independent leans D
  4. Other candidate
  5. Independent leans R
  6. Moderate R
  7. Strong R

How each pollster does this is a closely held secret. 

Second they adjust the raw data in each market to match the above. 

This along with sample selection are the true secrets of Polling and those pollsters that nail both will rank highest.

At this point the pollster creates the questions and their ask order. Both can be subtly or not so subtly manipulated to skew a poll. 

But let's argue that CNN and their pollster have played it even to this point.There are still a half dozen intrinsic biases they can't control so easily. 

Some of those, and Trump ticks most of these boxes, are listed here

1. Bias of the questioner: In proprietary studies the bias of the poll taker was reflected into the result. Tone; Pauses; Subaudible sounds; Inflection points; Demeanor and other clues in the questioners voice had considerable effect on the results. In blunt terms the respondent can often sense the survey employees prefered answer. That leads to bias #2
  2. Inclination to please: Each of us tends to respond in ways that we think will not breach social propriety. A meat eater at a Party hosted by vegetarians is less likely to say a jucy rare steak in response to what foods do you like. 
  3. Follow the crowd: Social pressure: Each of us lives in an environment. If the environment is socially unaccepting of your political views, a Trump supporter in Silicon Valley for instance, you are likely to keep such opinions to yourself. There is also  known correlation between polling error and trust in institutions in general. I'm not going out on much of a limb stating we live in a time where trust is near the low mark and that is reflected in how much you trust the stranger on the phone asking you personal questions. Together they create a tendency for respondents to calculate the most socially acceptable answer the answer least likely to get you in trouble. Ridicule is a powerful social moderator right behind physical and financial threats. In 2 above there is the tendency to give the answer most likely to please the questioner. Here the tendency is to follow the crowd and not rock any boats. 
  4. Mismatch: Accent, race, sex and first language of the questioner can bias responses. Polling companies hate this one.  Most phone rooms are located in middle America and near higher education. This is the best time zone and labor pool. Consequently the survey taker is dominated by white middle class students with a skew to female. It is a pollster worst nightmare trying to judge the influence on say a majority hispanic or black market. The only real option is to create expensive nitch call centers. Not many  polsters do this and instead choose to use adjustments to the raw data to recenter this anomaly. Polling is considered a science in academia, Pollsters think of it  as an art form and this area falls more in the Voodoo Adjustment column . 
  5. Timing and Persistence: This falls into the sample selection basket but deserve a separate mention on this list because it shares the characteristic of the others in that they are all very hard to quantify and adjust for. In this case the bias relates to when you call. Weekday? Weekend? Is there a conflicting event playoff or olympics season? Oscar Night?  All shape who will be home or willing to answer a phone. Elections are on Tuesday so the final pre election polls are weekend biased.  Persistence is how much effort is made to recall un-answered phone numbers. The industry norm is three attempts on different days and times.  A very good reason to take snap or overnight polls with a huge lump of salt since neither can control timing and persistence. Yes your reaction to the positive network snap polls after the SOTU speech was justified, but you will never hear the Trump supporter in me admit that. 
  6. Transient Events: It has various names but Bounce is the one you have probably heard, convention bounce etc. Add Pothole to Bounce and you get a more whole picture. A debate, convention, FBI announcement, scandal etc can all create a bounce or a pothole. Most though are short lived and fade. It is a real thorn to Pollsters  when they occur close to an election. Pollsters know from experience that few bumps and potholes change outcomes so how do you report the swing in the polls when you know it incorrectly represents the expected outcome? Most just call it a bounce and hope the audience understands that a bounce returns to where it started.
  7. Mood extrapolation: This in not technically a polling error or bias as much as it is a poll interpretation error on the receiving end. To explain consider if you ask me the CNN poll question that is the genesis of this post. "do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president?". MY answer would be disapprove, but you would be wrong to interpret or extrapolate from my response that I am likely to vote against his reelection. 

The bottom line is Polls are always suspect and with Trump even more skepticism is warranted. If you want to put more stock in a trend over a couple days rather than a trend spanning a few months then do so. I fully expect a trollish response from you toward this post anyway.

However, your reaction, whatever it Is, won't change the validity of what I wrote and others, less trollish, might find it interesting if not illuminating when they see the next Trump Poll. 

Cheers. 

• Like 1

There's some mighty big words in there Hapless - were you learned that at MIT?

Or was it just your usual cut & paste?

3 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Do you know anything about polling biases and psychology?

Is that where "pre-processing" comes in?

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

There's some mighty big words in there Hapless - were you learned that at MIT?

Or was it just your usual cut & paste?

Every word is my own no reference or google search used. Not a cut and paste.

Just now, Hillary said:

You created and wrote all of this;

1. Bias of the questioner: In proprietary studies the bias of the poll taker was reflected into the result. Tone; Pauses; Subaudible sounds; Inflection points; Demeanor and other clues in the questioners voice had considerable effect on the results. In blunt terms the respondent can often sense the survey employees prefered answer. That leads to bias #2
  2. Inclination to please: Each of us tends to respond in ways that we think will not breach social propriety. A meat eater at a Party hosted by vegetarians is less likely to say a jucy rare steak in response to what foods do you like. 
  3. Follow the crowd: Social pressure: Each of us lives in an environment. If the environment is socially unaccepting of your political views, a Trump supporter in Silicon Valley for instance, you are likely to keep such opinions to yourself. There is also  known correlation between polling error and trust in institutions in general. I'm not going out on much of a limb stating we live in a time where trust is near the low mark and that is reflected in how much you trust the stranger on the phone asking you personal questions. Together they create a tendency for respondents to calculate the most socially acceptable answer the answer least likely to get you in trouble. Ridicule is a powerful social moderator right behind physical and financial threats. In 2 above there is the tendency to give the answer most likely to please the questioner. Here the tendency is to follow the crowd and not rock any boats. 
  4. Mismatch: Accent, race, sex and first language of the questioner can bias responses. Polling companies hate this one.  Most phone rooms are located in middle America and near higher education. This is the best time zone and labor pool. Consequently the survey taker is dominated by white middle class students with a skew to female. It is a pollster worst nightmare trying to judge the influence on say a majority hispanic or black market. The only real option is to create expensive nitch call centers. Not many  polsters do this and instead choose to use adjustments to the raw data to recenter this anomaly. Polling is considered a science in academia, Pollsters think of it  as an art form and this area falls more in the Voodoo Adjustment column . 
  5. Timing and Persistence: This falls into the sample selection basket but deserve a separate mention on this list because it shares the characteristic of the others in that they are all very hard to quantify and adjust for. In this case the bias relates to when you call. Weekday? Weekend? Is there a conflicting event playoff or olympics season? Oscar Night?  All shape who will be home or willing to answer a phone. Elections are on Tuesday so the final pre election polls are weekend biased.  Persistence is how much effort is made to recall un-answered phone numbers. The industry norm is three attempts on different days and times.  A very good reason to take snap or overnight polls with a huge lump of salt since neither can control timing and persistence. Yes your reaction to the positive network snap polls after the SOTU speech was justified, but you will never hear the Trump supporter in me admit that. 
  6. Transient Events: It has various names but Bounce is the one you have probably heard, convention bounce etc. Add Pothole to Bounce and you get a more whole picture. A debate, convention, FBI announcement, scandal etc can all create a bounce or a pothole. Most though are short lived and fade. It is a real thorn to Pollsters  when they occur close to an election. Pollsters know from experience that few bumps and potholes change outcomes so how do you report the swing in the polls when you know it incorrectly represents the expected outcome? Most just call it a bounce and hope the audience understands that a bounce returns to where it started.
  7. Mood extrapolation: This in not technically a polling error or bias as much as it is a poll interpretation error on the receiving end. To explain consider if you ask me the CNN poll question that is the genesis of this post. "do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president?". MY answer would be disapprove, but you would be wrong to interpret or extrapolate from my response that I am likely to vote against his reelection. 

I know I believe you. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Is that where "pre-processing" comes in?

Would that you wert blessed with an articulation bespeaking of even a picayune degree of processing.  ©

Would that you wert blessed with an articulation bespeaking of even a picayune degree of processing.  ©

Pure gold.  

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Three words in that attempt at an "intellectual" word salad are mis-used.  I'll let you figure out which three. 

Ok, five are mis-used, but only three are truly bone-headed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You created and wrote all of this;

I know I believe you. :lol:

Hey, there are plenty of plagiarism detector programs out there run it through a few at your leisure. 

1 minute ago, Left Shift said:

Three words in that attempt at an "intellectual" word salad are mis-used.  I'll let you figure out which three. 

Nope. I was bang on with every word. 

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Nope. I was bang on with every word. 

:lol: You really believe that too. :lol:

About every scrap of shit that you post - under every name you post or have ever posted under.

8 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

I think you need to identify the misused words and your reasoning or I will be forced to conclude you are a lubber lout. Make that, reaffirm you remain a lubber lout. 

29 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I think you need to identify the misused words and your reasoning or I will be forced to conclude you are a lubber lout. Make that, reaffirm you remain a lubber lout. 

First of all, lubber lout is redundant. 

Second of all your diction is, as usual, inept.

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

Well Bussy whatever lie floats your boat. Do you know anything about polling biases and psychology? Let's start with the fact that any poll can produce any result. You just have to address the right question to the right people in the right way. But for argument sake CNN's polling company is not mirroring CNN's bias against Trump and it is playing it straight. Best practices and doesn't have a thump of the Democrat side of the scale. That still leaves the dozen or so intrinsic biases native to political polling.

When it comes to Trump they are in full tilt and I think even a dimwit can appreciate that. 

Let me educate you.

First a polling company needs to decide how a voting market divides itself between 

1. strong D
  2. moderate D
  3. independent leans D
  4. Other candidate
  5. Independent leans R
  6. Moderate R
  7. Strong R

How each pollster does this is a closely held secret. 

Second they adjust the raw data in each market to match the above. 

This along with sample selection are the true secrets of Polling and those pollsters that nail both will rank highest.

At this point the pollster creates the questions and their ask order. Both can be subtly or not so subtly manipulated to skew a poll. 

But let's argue that CNN and their pollster have played it even to this point.There are still a half dozen intrinsic biases they can't control so easily. 

Some of those, and Trump ticks most of these boxes, are listed here

The bottom line is Polls are always suspect and with Trump even more skepticism is warranted. If you want to put more stock in a trend over a couple days rather than a trend spanning a few months then do so. I fully expect a trollish response from you toward this post anyway.

However, your reaction, whatever it Is, won't change the validity of what I wrote and others, less trollish, might find it interesting if not illuminating when they see the next Trump Poll. 

Cheers. 

You've done a damned good job of explaining why no one should pay attention to the poll you cited.

I anxiously await the next poll.  Especially after President Trump claiming he'd have run into that school without a weapon and disarmed the gunman.

God, you're really bad at this.

25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You've done a damned good job of explaining why no one should pay attention to the poll you cited.

I anxiously await the next poll.  Especially after President Trump claiming he'd have run into that school without a weapon and disarmed the gunman.

God, you're really bad at this.

"I fully expect a trollish response from you toward this post anyway." 

I pegged you with a bull's eye.

2 hours ago, Hillary said:

Yep, you're a legend.

Winning!

Polls are always suspect in determining exactly where opinion lies, for the reasons Happy Jack copied and more. What they are good at, however, is comparing opinions - especially when taken in aggregate over a period of many polls where several of the structural biases even out.

For example, the same structural biases that are present Obama's presidential approval polling will be present in Trump's approval polling. Especially when taken over a full year, evening out many of the "data spike" issues, such as mismatching of demographics. So whilst one cannot know EXACTLY where within the error margins Trump's true approval rating be amongst the populace - we do know that Obama had a higher approval than Trump. By a significant margin.

But let Happy Jack pretend that when things are bad, it's due to problems in the polling. It'll be fun watching him stumble when he tries his hand at the next election to mock him with his own words :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

At least Shakespeare was original with his insults.  

"Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon!"  

Shakespeare was the grand master of the insult -

william-shakespeare-shakespearean-insult

3 hours ago, Hillary said:

You are a legend in your own mind. 

5 hours ago, Hillary said:

Bullshit. Another fucking lie from King Liar. 

Just because you lifted the text from a document that isn't readily searchable, doesn't mean you wrote it asshole. For example, I just wrote this. Prove me wrong.

"If a property meets the criteria set forth for sewer lateral testing, the lateral must be upgraded to meet the current Building Policy of the Association. At least two clean outs must be brought to the ground surface and properly boxed. One should be placed within five feet from the foundation and the other at, or near, the property line."

You're pathetic.

I'm the stable genius here.  That Hillary sock is good, but I'm the one who shows the best knowledge. 

39 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Bullshit. Another fucking lie from King Liar. 

Just because you lifted the text from a document that isn't readily searchable, doesn't mean you wrote it asshole. For example, I just wrote this. Prove me wrong.

"If a property meets the criteria set forth for sewer lateral testing, the lateral must be upgraded to meet the current Building Policy of the Association. At least two clean outs must be brought to the ground surface and properly boxed. One should be placed within five feet from the foundation and the other at, or near, the property line."

You're pathetic.

You know what is ironic here?  After Sloop and others have tried to label me stupid and other similar themes all this time, you two come along and certify my golden intelect by acknowledging how well written and knowledgeable my post really was. So good in fact, you are forced to falsely insist it must be a cut and paste. 

Sorry children I wrote every word of it without any recourse to a text, article or other source. It is 100% original me. 

Thank you.

Hey Sloopy remind me what education you have. You too Mr. Hyde. 

Well I was too polite to mention it but since you have confessed publicly. Yeah you are an assole.  

And I'm proud.

What's an assole?

Golden intellect? Demanding to know the educational achievements of other posters? Whinging when other posters criticise him for spelling/grammar?

I think Happy has decided to suicide this sock shortly. He is outright inviting someone to pound him into the pavement now. :rolleyes: 

43 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Several nights in a Holiday Inn Express.

None of them in Massachusetts.

34 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Golden intellect? Demanding to know the educational achievements of other posters? Whinging when other posters criticise him for spelling/grammar?

I think Happy has decided to suicide this sock shortly. He is outright inviting someone to pound him into the pavement now. :rolleyes: 

No, 'intelect'. Happy only needs one 'L'. That's how superior he is.

4 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

No, 'intelect'. Happy only needs one 'L'. That's how superior he is.

He needed the other "L" for "Loser".  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

You know what is ironic here?  After Sloop and others have tried to label me stupid and other similar themes all this time, you two come along and certify my golden intelect by acknowledging how well written and knowledgeable my post really was. So good in fact, you are forced to falsely insist it must be a cut and paste. 

Sorry children I wrote every word of it without any recourse to a text, article or other source. It is 100% original me. 

Thank you.

You know what is ironic here Jack/Hillary/Malarkey? The more you try to convince everyone here, and more importantly yourself, how smart you are, the more stupid you look. Every time you post it just reaffirms just how weak, flaccid, and vile you are as a human being. It's hard to imagine anyone on this site that is more insecure than you. Even your hardcore conservative friends collectively do a face-palm whenever you post, because even if they agree with you, they can't believe the biggest moron on the planet is on their team. You're just sad. I mean really sad. How it is that your "certified golden intellect" doesn't allow you to see this obvious fact is beyond me. So go ahead and keep plagiarizing other's work and pretending it's yours. We understand you desperately need attention.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Several nights in a Holiday Inn Express.

None of them in Massachusetts.

12 years at WyoTech for me. Just a couple more and I should be making some big money fixing carburetors. Thinking about picking up a second degree in Cosmetology. I always been fascinated by space.

27 minutes ago, bhyde said:

12 years at WyoTech for me. Just a couple more and I should be making some big money fixing carburetors. Thinking about picking up a second degree in Cosmetology. I always been fascinated by space.

You'll meet a lot of space cadets in Cosmetology Collage.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

You'll meet a lot of space cadets in Cosmetology Collage.

I never fully appreciated how many women also share my love of outer space. Good for them I say.

Careful, gents.  Hillaryous Jack may have to come in here and admonish you about the objectification of women.

Never mind those posts in which he brags about how Republican women are much better looking than Democrats.

And, holding that position while showing those photos is not hypocrisy on Jack's part.  Just ask him.  He'll tell you.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/democrat-wins-nh-state-special-election-for-38th-flip-since-trumps-inauguration

Democrats Flip Two State Legislative Seats in CT and NH, Bringing Trump-Era Total to 39

In a state House race in New Hampshire’s Belknap County District 3 and another in Connecticut’s House District 120.u

Hapless Jerkoff will be along soon to tell us why that isn't the way it looks and the Republicans are not getting hammered and Trump is actually sliding upwards.

“A new Southern Illinois University poll finds J.B. Pritzker (D) leading Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) in a possible gubernatorial race, 50% to 35%.

In another possible match up, Daniel Biss (D) leads Rauner, 48% to 34%.

In the Democratic primary, Pritzker leads Biss, 31% to 21%, with Chris Kennedy at 17%.”

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

“A new Southern Illinois University poll finds J.B. Pritzker (D) leading Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) in a possible gubernatorial race, 50% to 35%.

In the Democratic primary, Pritzker leads Biss, 31% to 21%, with Chris Kennedy at 17%.”

While I usually find myself in opposition to most legislation sponsored by the D party - the Rs have screwed the pooch so badly that I hope they take a trouncing in the senate, to the point that they wake up and realize that there are a lot more people in the middle than on the fringes.    The Ds could stand some of that realization as well.  

Voters vow to elect a Congress that stands up to Trump, poll shows

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/01/voters-vow-elect-congress-stands-up-trump-poll-shows/376578002/

Excerpt -

By close to 2-1, 58%-32%, those surveyed say they want to elect a Congress that mostly stands up to the president, not one that mostly cooperates with him. 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Voters vow to elect a Congress that stands up to Trump, poll shows

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/01/voters-vow-elect-congress-stands-up-trump-poll-shows/376578002/

Excerpt -

By close to 2-1, 58%-32%, those surveyed say they want to elect a Congress that mostly stands up to the president, not one that mostly cooperates with him. 

Anyone wanna lay odds Hillaryous Jack will dismiss that poll?

13 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Anyone wanna lay odds Hillaryous Jack will dismiss that poll?

Polls are always suspect when they concern Trump - he has told use so. We're supposed to consider them the way we do his claims about his private conversations here in SailingAnarchy ;)

On 2/28/2018 at 3:12 PM, Sean said:

Rauner has been a horrible governor. I mean, he's not going to jail which is pretty special for IL but that's about it. Pritzker and great either though. He has spent about $175K/day of his own money, which is why he's leading.

9 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

Rauner has been a horrible governor. I mean, he's not going to jail which is pretty special for IL but that's about it. Pritzker and great either though. He has spent about $175K/day of his own money, which is why he's leading.

With his wealth, you would think that Rauner would learn to pronounce words ending in the letter "g."

We watch Chicago news rather than Milwaukee. Love the political ads. Seems as though everyone is running against Mike Madigan and/or Trump.  Rauner ad even claims that his GOP opponent Ives is being bankrolled by Madigan.

Just learned 2 days ago that Pat Quinn is running for AG.  Who knew?

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

With his wealth, you would think that Rauner would learn to pronounce words ending in the letter "g."

We watch Chicago news rather than Milwaukee. Love the political ads. Seems as though everyone is running against Mike Madigan and/or Trump.  Rauner ad even claims that his GOP opponent Ives is being bankrolled by Madigan.

Just learned 2 days ago that Pat Quinn is running for AG.  Who knew?

Yeah, when Rauner ran, I thought that was an, "I'm just a regular guy" schtick. Nope. He really can't speak English.

Mike Madigan NEEDS to go! He's been in office too long and wields too much power while being beholden to a lot of special interests. He's gotten very wealthy off of his political career. He's 75. Go away Madigan.

I just saw the ad for Mayor Quimby Pat Quinn for the 1st time yesterday. He's not a bad guy. I'd take him as SAG.

The one I'm really watching (besides Madigan getting a beat down) is Berrios. I don't have a dog in the hunt for Cook County Assessor but the story that the Tribune broke about real estate taxes being underestimated for expensive homes and way overestimated for poor areas makes me want him gone very badly.

Back to Pat Quinn:

Mayor Quimby:

8 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Somethings slip sliding away. trump's sanity maybe?

The Pride of the GOP is Simple Jack’s intellectual superior. 

On 2/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, Hillary said:

I think you meant a printer's registration mark...

54 minutes ago, Sean said:

Getting pretty slippery out there. 

That PA district is traditionally democRAT, if you do the preprocessing correctly. 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Getting pretty slippery out there. 

Indeed. 

Those Russians must have put oil on the steps, sneaky fuckers! :lol: 

3 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

Indeed. 

Those Russians must have put oil on the steps, sneaky fuckers! :lol: 

Back to the idiot bin for you.

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That PA district is traditionally democRAT, if you do the preprocessing correctly. 

Hey, @Hillary-- let's get your spin on this.  What does the preprocessing show?

On 3/2/2018 at 5:31 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Pride of the GOP is Simple Jack’s intellectual superior. 

Pretty well every living thing is.

I've had dogs that were smarter than Hapless Jack.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Pretty well every living thing is.

I've had dogs that were smarter than Hapless Jack.

There you go again, insulting our poor canine companions. I've scraped slime off the boat smarter than Hapless Jack.

“This is 5-alarm fire. We simply just can’t dismiss the election on Tuesday to local events… It’s about these larger issues of this toxic political environment we find ourselves in.”

— Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA), on CNN.