bigrpowr

Sydney To Hobart 2018

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, nroose said:

When I had a U24, I always thought my outboard mount would do the trick.

Nroose,

At 24 feet you can make most options work and the loads aren’t that high and the surface areas of make shift rudders are easily carried on board a small boat.

 

Now look at a 50 footer. The loads on what ever you try will be more than most 24 footers even weight in at and try and carry a hatch or storm board that you can us as a rudder with the surface area need to give you the same control as you had on your 24 footer. 

 

Modern designs are even harder to set up a make shift rudder now as they are mostly running asso’s so you don’t even have a spinnaker pole any more. 

 

So what works for a small boat isn’t going to work on a bigger boat as easy as you think.

 

pulpit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, pulpit said:

Now look at a 50 footer. The loads on what ever you try will be more than most 24 footers even weight in at and try and carry a hatch or storm board that you can us as a rudder with the surface area need to give you the same control as you had on your 24 footer. 

 

Modern designs are even harder to set up a make shift rudder now as they are mostly running asso’s so you don’t even have a spinnaker pole any more. 

WOXI carries a steering oar assembly. Its effectiveness might be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is really serious about emergency steering to address rudder loss I would suggest afixing a cassette (permanently) slightly off center (if necessary) on the stern and just secure it flush to the stern.  Down below store a tiller which can be easily attached and a blade.  Get creative and the blade can serve as a cover for a storage area.  We did this on one of our older cruising boat.  Took a while to get the engineering/build right and its not as easy as you think to insert the blade inserted into the cassette in conditions that would take out the primary rudder. With today's technology and materials its likely possible to build the blade far lighter than it was back in the day and this might be an even easier solution.

For those hating on drogues, you might note that in my first post on the topic I agreed and said I preferred a back up rudder. Having said that it is worth noting that a drogue is the safest, easiest and fastest of all the solutions to try to put in place and we did find that in real world conditions you could make some progress to windward with this approach along with a motor assist and very active sail trim of main and jib.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the approach the Infinity 46 takes, the canard is a replacement blade for the rudder, and can be changed from on deck. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, pulpit said:

Nroose,

At 24 feet you can make most options work and the loads aren’t that high and the surface areas of make shift rudders are easily carried on board a small boat.

 

Now look at a 50 footer. The loads on what ever you try will be more than most 24 footers even weight in at and try and carry a hatch or storm board that you can us as a rudder with the surface area need to give you the same control as you had on your 24 footer. 

 

Modern designs are even harder to set up a make shift rudder now as they are mostly running asso’s so you don’t even have a spinnaker pole any more. 

 

So what works for a small boat isn’t going to work on a bigger boat as easy as you think.

 

pulpit

Really? No kidding? Thanks for the wisdom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Wess said:

If anyone is really serious about emergency steering to address rudder loss I would suggest afixing a cassette (permanently) slightly off center (if necessary) on the stern and just secure it flush to the stern.  Down below store a tiller which can be easily attached and a blade.  Get creative and the blade can serve as a cover for a storage area.  We did this on one of our older cruising boat.  Took a while to get the engineering/build right and its not as easy as you think to insert the blade inserted into the cassette in conditions that would take out the primary rudder. With today's technology and materials its likely possible to build the blade far lighter than it was back in the day and this might be an even easier solution.

 

I noted with interest a boat with just this set up in place at the dock before the S2H, no doubt the result of bitter experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

66547986_Joyrideemergrudderassy(1).thumb.jpg.3cc4f0062f7d2f9d367cd0ddf7fe0822.jpg1471216455_Joyrideemergrudderassy(2).thumb.jpg.a5794c1bae9af3031f2affac459bb065.jpg

Saw this emergency steering cassette installation on the J/122E 'Joyride' in Hobart. She was sailed from Seattle to Sydney so they needed to have something in place, ready to deploy if required. Looks to be a clever solution and avoids having to split the backstay to accommodate a tiller.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 3:38 AM, SPORTSCAR said:

66547986_Joyrideemergrudderassy(1).thumb.jpg.3cc4f0062f7d2f9d367cd0ddf7fe0822.jpg1471216455_Joyrideemergrudderassy(2).thumb.jpg.a5794c1bae9af3031f2affac459bb065.jpg

Saw this emergency steering cassette installation on the J/122E 'Joyride' in Hobart. She was sailed from Seattle to Sydney so they needed to have something in place, ready to deploy if required. Looks to be a clever solution and avoids having to split the backstay to accommodate a tiller.

Thanks for posting that. The install offers some great ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably easier to just have the tiller go around both sides of the backstay. 

Quite a few of the faster boats had emergency rudder brackets on the sterns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

Probably easier to just have the tiller go around both sides of the backstay. 

Quite a few of the faster boats had emergency rudder brackets on the sterns. 

Not when you can attach it to the existing wheel......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Not when you can attach it to the existing wheel......

Some sort of arrangement to disconnect to the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PIL66 said:

Let's work on overtaking the other thread......

i know, i need my lead back!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PIL66 said:

Let's work on overtaking the other thread......

Take your time, you've got 318 days to go to the finish.

(And I promise to never post in this thread again) ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigrpowr said:

i know, i need my lead back!

Fuck you guys! You will never get the lead back and I will do everything I can to stop yo....

Never mind.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paging Couta !!  Come on down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The yacht killer said:

https://www.raceyachts.com.au/our-yachts/reichel-pugh-63/ 

anyone know why voodoo is for sale ? The owner barely had it for 12 months

The Yacht Killer,

 

It’s like this, the first thing is most owners always have there boats for sale it’s just a matter of price. They set it high with no movement to move. So if you want the boat you have to pay top dollar. The other reason is, couta told his boss the boat was for sale. The problem is it needs a very firm offer to buy it, so not much room to move on the price so couta gets to play with the Boat for the next 12 months and still gets to play with the boss and not get in trouble. 

 

Either way couta is a winner and we all have something to talk about. 

 

So winner, winner chicken dinner. 

 

Pulpit

 

P.S Hoppy is looking at it for his 2019 Hobart campaign.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pulpit said:

The Yacht Killer,

 

It’s like this, the first thing is most owners always have there boats for sale it’s just a matter of price. They set it high with no movement to move. So if you want the boat you have to pay top dollar. The other reason is, couta told his boss the boat was for sale. The problem is it needs a very firm offer to buy it, so not much room to move on the price so couta gets to play with the Boat for the next 12 months and still gets to play with the boss and not get in trouble. 

 

Either way couta is a winner and we all have something to talk about. 

 

So winner, winner chicken dinner. 

 

Pulpit

 

P.S Hoppy is looking at it for his 2019 Hobart campaign.

Couta isn’t the owner and the only way Hoppy will be looking at that Boat will be through his camera lens or binoculars. They had the previous Voodoo for even less time. Means to an end. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pulpit said:

The Yacht Killer,

 

It’s like this, the first thing is most owners always have there boats for sale it’s just a matter of price. They set it high with no movement to move. So if you want the boat you have to pay top dollar. The other reason is, couta told his boss the boat was for sale. The problem is it needs a very firm offer to buy it, so not much room to move on the price so couta gets to play with the Boat for the next 12 months and still gets to play with the boss and not get in trouble. 

 

Either way couta is a winner and we all have something to talk about. 

 

So winner, winner chicken dinner. 

 

Pulpit

 

P.S Hoppy is looking at it for his 2049 Hobart campaign.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SCANAS said:

Told the wife he’d have some fun for 12mths then sell it like Cooney :ph34r:

Jim Cooney doesn't sell his boats..... ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All jokes aside - I've alluded to it before but this place isn't known for subtlety - Right now the entire Voodoo team are behind Hugh & Cath and their family as they deal with some serious health issues that are the immediate priority. Voodoo is a great boat and it's priced to sell. If it doesn't....well, we'll see what happens.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PIL66 said:

Jim Cooney doesn't sell his boats..... ever

Not even to the insurance company! 

Voodoo looks like a steal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The yacht killer said:

https://www.raceyachts.com.au/our-yachts/reichel-pugh-63/ 

anyone know why voodoo is for sale ? The owner barely had it for 12 months

Had a good result in the Hobart and so now would be a good time if there was an underlying reason for sale which I don't know. The boat is a Hobart style boat IMO and if you could pick it up for $600k would be a good buy IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terrafirma said:

Had a good result in the Hobart and so now would be a good time if there was an underlying reason for sale which I don't know. The boat is a Hobart style boat IMO and if you could pick it up for $600k would be a good buy IMO

Substantially cheaper than some 45/46 footers on the market at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terrafirma said:

The boat is a Hobart style boat IMO and if you could pick it up for $600k would be a good buy IMO

A 63 footer that got 1st in Div 1 and 3rd Overall will not be let go for AUD$600k in a million years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

A 63 footer that got 1st in Div 1 and 3rd Overall will not be let go for AUD$600k in a million years. 

Maybe Jack but you don't know unless your the owner. Advertised for $795k it will be bought if sold between $600-700k IMO. That's not unreasonable and off course depends on a few factors as you would know, how keen is the buyer, how keen is the seller etc? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Maybe Jack but you don't know unless your the owner. Advertised for $795k it will be bought if sold between $600-700k IMO. That's not unreasonable and off course depends on a few factors as you would know, how keen is the buyer, how keen is the seller etc? 

Terra that may well be but your post said "$600k would be a good buy IMO" indicating anything more than $600K is something less than a good buy. For the pedigree at $795K it is clearly "priced to sell" not "advertise to sell and pray on price" like the majority of listings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Maybe Jack but you don't know unless your the owner. Advertised for $795k it will be bought if sold between $600-700k IMO. That's not unreasonable and off course depends on a few factors as you would know, how keen is the buyer, how keen is the seller etc? 

It's only worth what someone is prepared to pay.

Be a good buy if it's competiting and not parked up.

Bonus if its entered in the 2019 race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Terra that may well be but your post said "$600k would be a good buy IMO" indicating anything more than $600K is something less than a good buy. For the pedigree at $795K it is clearly "priced to sell" not "advertise to sell and pray on price" like the majority of listings.

Agree with that Jack certainly not saying it wouldn't be a good buy at anything above $600k. It would sell in a heartbeat you'd think. Built by Mal Hart is also a bonus IMO. Mal takes pride in his work. I for one hope to see it continue it's racing here in Aus as we know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, SPORTSCAR said:

Couta isn’t the owner and the only way Hoppy will be looking at that Boat will be through his camera lens or binoculars. They had the previous Voodoo for even less time. Means to an end. 

I've already given Couta an offer on Voodoo to pass onto Hugh

 

On 2/6/2019 at 6:35 PM, hoppy said:

 

Couta,

If you can convince Hugh to sell her to me for $80k, then I'll give you 50% ownership and you'll have an awesome ride for the 75th....

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't think the serious homework was done on this boat - particularly for the Hobart - you've not been following the story.....and even if you have, you probably need to have a beer and a chat with a few of us that have been part of it from the beginning to get some deep insight into the full and thorough investigation of the programs potential. From the designer to the builder (who's a mate) right though to the development of the talent pool and crew selection - all amateur...all mates & connections...this boat has both a pedigree and a purpose. Anyone serious about challenging for the hobart should open up a conversation...and I'm not on a commission, just a passionate member of a great team.

And as I said - if there's nobody ready to step up and have a crack, that doesn't recognise this as a great opportunity...well...there's every chance you'll see us on the start line in the 75th....

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Couta said:

If you don't think the serious homework was done on this boat - particularly for the Hobart - you've not been following the story.....and even if you have, you probably need to have a beer and a chat with a few of us that have been part of it from the beginning to get some deep insight into the full and thorough investigation of the programs potential. From the designer to the builder (who's a mate) right though to the development of the talent pool and crew selection - all amateur...all mates & connections...this boat has both a pedigree and a purpose. Anyone serious about challenging for the hobart should open up a conversation...and I'm not on a commission, just a passionate member of a great team.

And as I said - if there's nobody ready to step up and have a crack, that doesn't recognise this as a great opportunity...well...there's every chance you'll see us on the start line in the 75th....

 

Cheers Couta and thanks for the insight. When I saw the boat and the team entered I thought this was always going to be a good campaign. "Homework" is everything. There's every chance the boat will sell at that price but would the new owners campaign the boat as well as you guys? If not I hope it doesn't sell and the owner chases 1st next year. Good luck and keep us posted. Congrats again for this year's results which vindicated the hard work and preparation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Feilberg said:

It's only worth what someone is prepared to pay.

Be a good buy if it's competiting and not parked up.

Let me guess FeelYourSelfUp, you write "How to Get Rich" books from a caravan on blocks. Do those books of your factor in current USD to AUD exchange rates?  Also suffering from amnesia it seems so you forgot the S2H a signature world class event, only finished last month and you were in it and where Voodoo was on two podiums.

Seems we have to call Nurse Ratchet for you son?

QgiWgGi.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SCANAS said:

Not even to the insurance company! 

Voodoo looks like a steal. 

No... He had it fixed and It's now better than new.

If Voodoo doesn't sell Couta, I have people ready to talk on chartering it for this years race....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Let me guess FeelYourSelfUp, you write "How to Get Rich" books from a caravan on blocks. Do those books of your factor in current USD to AUD exchange rates?  Also suffering from amnesia it seems so you forgot the S2H a signature world class event, only finished last month and you were in it and where Voodoo was on two podiums.

Seems we have to call Nurse Ratchet for you son?

QgiWgGi.gif

You forgetting what website  you're on?

The philipino lady boys dating site is the 3rd tab from the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Let me guess FeelYourSelfUp, you write "How to Get Rich" books from a caravan on blocks. Do those books of your factor in current USD to AUD exchange rates?  Also suffering from amnesia it seems so you forgot the S2H a signature world class event, only finished last month and you were in it and where Voodoo was on two podiums.

Seems we have to call Nurse Ratchet for you son?

QgiWgGi.gif

Lol off the medication again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 9:46 PM, Couta said:

crew selection - all amateur...all mates & connections...

All amateur except the North sails manager, the guy that's done 3 America's Cup campaigns and a few others with pretty good resumes...

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Checked said:

All amateur except the North sails manager, the guy that's done 3 America's Cup campaigns and a few others with pretty good resumes...

Seriously?...you clearly have no idea...these people happen to be good mates...and if you want to dig a little further there are  some multiple 'round the world racers, admirals cuppers, clipper/kenwood cuppers, big boat series, olympic programs, OD world champs, americas cup events....and over a hundred Hobarts between us... yeah, were mates...cos when you've done the miles, the regattas and the events over decades...it's a small world...oh, and then there's the young bloods....the nephews and the sons of the guys that have done the miles.....and what have they done? well actually they've done the San Diego to Australia delivery to make this all happen. So Checked....consider yourself mated....FFS!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Checked said:

All amateur except the North sails manager, the guy that's done 3 America's Cup campaigns and a few others with pretty good resumes...

Ignorance is bliss...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Couta said:

Seriously?...you clearly have no idea...these people happen to be good mates...and if you want to dig a little further there are  some multiple 'round the world racers, admirals cuppers, clipper/kenwood cuppers, big boat series, olympic programs, OD world champs, americas cup events....and over a hundred Hobarts between us... yeah, were mates...cos when you've done the miles, the regattas and the events over decades...it's a small world...oh, and then there's the young bloods....the nephews and the sons of the guys that have done the miles.....and what have they done? well actually they've done the San Diego to Australia delivery to make this all happen. So Checked....consider yourself mated....FFS!!

All mates, all good sailors no doubt, just the amateur bit is a stretch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Checked said:

All mates, all good sailors no doubt, just the amateur bit is a stretch.

Amateur is never a cut and dried thing. But if no-one is being paid, or getting any sort of in-kind consideration, you are a goodly part of the way there in terms of the spirit of the ideal. People with personal professional sponsorship deals get into the grey zone. Luckily we don't see to many of those. But if someone was insisting that they absolutely had to wear their personal sponsor's logo emblazoned gear (or some similar scenario) during the race and especially at photo ops, it would start to smell. I doubt this is the case here. Boats with sponsorship, and the crew wearing their logo is of course a different deal. Ex-professional sailors are clearly amateur. The idea that once tainted you can never go back is something from another time. (One where gentlemen of means didn't mix with prols who actually worked for a living.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Checked said:

All mates, all good sailors no doubt, just the amateur bit is a stretch.

The concept that being in the marine industry makes you identical to someone doing professional "fee for service" work is horseshit. That is like saying a gynaecologist is working while having sex.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

The concept that being in the marine industry makes you identical to someone doing professional "fee for service" work is horseshit. That is like saying a gynaecologist is working while having sex.

Not sure why so many people gotta try and rip apart a good effort, in this case Voodoo.? There is no question the crew was first class, you can't get to a podium without a good crew. But why do we need to try and dissect the whose who of the crew? It smell's like there must be a reason why they can do well and not us? It's all about attitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Not sure why so many people gotta try and rip apart a good effort, in this case Voodoo.? 

There is no question the crew was first class, you can't get to a podium without a good crew.

On the racetrack amateur/professional the old excuse for when left out the back so heads start being scratched. However Voodoo not alone in the personal stakes, Alive large number of crew also go into the amateur box. WOX coming in between them probably had the most professional crew on the track.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, PIL66 said:

If Voodoo doesn't sell Couta, I have people ready to talk on chartering it for this years race....

Don’t out me, ya son of a bitch!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PIL66 said:

You've been served

If I’m going to Hobart on Voodoo I’m taking you down with me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason AUS said:

If I’m going to Hobart on Voodoo I’m taking you down with me!

It would be rude not to

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PIL66 said:

It would be rude not to

Well, that’s two crew... what’s Couta up to? Can he make coffee?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Couta said:

Barista to the rock stars... at your service JA!

 

Image result for hipster coffee

 

Quote

Lattes served in the hollowed-out skin of an avocado are the latest trend to shock and appall the internet.

An Australian cafe posted a video of its avocado latte on Instagram which shows a barista pouring hot milk into an avocado shell filled with black coffee.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/literally-coffee-piece-rubbish-avocado-lattes-latest-hipster/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Couta said:

Barista to the rock stars... at your service JA!

 

No rock stars here. PIL and I are just club level sailors. Handsome ones. With large penises. But just club level sailors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jason AUS said:

No rock stars here. PIL and I are just club level sailors. Handsome ones. With large penises. But just club level sailors.

Is 4 inches considered large...?    I'm talking girth ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PIL66 said:

Is 4 inches considered large...?    I'm talking girth ........

“Look honey, just try it. You’ll love it once we get started...”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Have you two spent time in prison together?

Jack

 

No they just dropped the soap in the club change rooms showers  after racing just once or twice. 

 

Anyway just remember “I’m not gay, I just had sex with someone who was, she was great”

 

carry on 

 

pulpit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Have you two spent time in prison together?

Yes, they served two years for bad dad jokes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pulpit said:

Anyway just remember “I’m not gay, I just had sex with someone who was, she was great”

typo corrected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 2:49 PM, Jason AUS said:

“Look honey, just try it. You’ll love it once we get started...”

I'll just put the tip in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 3:21 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Have you two spent time in prison together?

Ocean racing.. We've shared a rack.... so yep you could say that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, Dark Cloud said:

I'll just put the tip in

Just a little bit. And if you don't like it, I'll take it out

Or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumour is fact....Voodoo is on the move...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Couta said:

Rumour is fact....Voodoo is on the move...

Staying here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on, spill the beans...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Couta said:

Rumour is fact....Voodoo is on the move...

I year wonder.?  Where is going? Are we allowed to know area? I presume doing the Hobart again this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this is why the TP52 at Sandy is for sale. ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand Triton is for sale....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Couta said:

I understand Triton is for sale....

Bingo!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Couta said:

I understand Triton is for sale....

Triton has been for sale for a while. 

So what’s the story with Ambition? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know anything about Ambition....but I reckon you'd get a deal on Triton....just sayin'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We get it. Triton guys are buying voodoo so now seriously for sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2018 at 10:49 PM, Toolbox said:

Volvo 70 Terms and conditions of the Admiralty Marshal

Under instructions of the Admiralty Marshal, Federal Court of Australia, we are exclusively authorised to offer for sale the following vessel which will be sold on an 'as is where is' basis ex Pittwater, NSW, Australia, under the terms and conditions of the Admiralty Marshal (available on request). 

 

https://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/volvo-70-terms-and-conditions-of-the-admiralty-marshal/232383

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stick this one in Hoppy's thread.  It might well go within his budget!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now