SPECTRE

Sprit seal for J/125

Where can I get a new sprit seal and cover for a J/125 .  Same size as J120 J130 J145 J160 .  I called J boats no luck ,waterline no answer .  

I also tried my local bearing place and they want a 7 piece min .   parker seal 13649-P  thanks 

On 2/22/2018 at 1:55 PM, SPECTRE said:

Where can I get a new sprit seal and cover for a J/125 .  Same size as J120 J130 J145 J160 .  I called J boats no luck ,waterline no answer .  

I also tried my local bearing place and they want a 7 piece min .   parker seal 13649-P  thanks 

Reminds me that I should take care of ours..let me know if you find a solution. 

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 5:55 PM, SPECTRE said:

Did you try McMaster Carr?

PM learningJ24, he's just talked to Waterline twice recently to order PVC toerails...he'll know a good number to call...

Spectre,

Did you receive your sprit seals from Waterline in a timely manner?  I'm in need of the same seal for a J/111 and am thinking of contacting them.  J Boats has been non responsive to emails.

Thanks! 

It took me many phone calls but waterline came through . let me know if you need a hand .  

20 hours ago, SPECTRE said:

It took me many phone calls but waterline came through . let me know if you need a hand .  

J Boats actually put us in contact with a supplier.

Thanks!

I just had mine replaced.  Torresen found a supplier as well.

Hrothgar