Sign in to follow this  
G.R.F.

Badge of honour

I've not been round here much for the last couple of years, but returned recently to consult with my ovine appreciating  sub planet contemporaries regarding my new boat, whereupon I couldn't help but notice a new 'look' to this place, not least a feature endowing myself with a community 'rating' which seems to have appeared since I left.

I am it seems an 'Uber douche' which I must assume is similar to a knighthood in the art of vaginal irrigation. (I had to look it up)

Indeed an honour.

I need a badge, however, I also need to enquire how I got here and how I can increase my negative score, I'm thinking full Baronetcy 

Bring it on..

• Downvote 2

G.R.F.   Please stop wasting everyone's valuable time. Find something else to do with your time besides making a total fool of yourself on this site. No one is interested in you.

• Downvote 1

So it was you then, that gave me this accolade? Clearly you're one of the forum owners, or have taken on the role of speaking for everyone here. I suppose I should thank you for giving me the same dubious decoration as some would also give the President of the United States. Sorry if I wasted your obviously valuable forum browsing time. #deeplyhonoured

• Downvote 2